You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-01 12:44:24

Jules77

Saturn Video

Wondering if there are any thoughts on the new video.  If the regressives were removed from Saturn ten years ago how were they controlling things here on Earth? Portals?  Or did the races that have colonized Saturn have something to do with continuing regressive agendas without the appearance of such? Seemingly everyone has an agenda for Earth.  I suspect the latter that may have been a motivation for colonization of that area.

Last edited by Jules77 (2022-08-01 13:42:31)

#2 2022-08-01 13:36:34

Re: Saturn Video

It seems that the Federation is willing to remove reptilians from anywhere but Earth, because of...reasons...

#3 2022-08-01 14:35:26

naringas

reptilians have been on earth real long.  in  a sense their claim to this place is older.

what some of us have done (very difficult thing to do) is integrate with them. to join into another thing into which all fit together.  the difficulties originate from the inherent incompatiblities and different approaches of the component beings.

but wisdom, and love, overcome this.... (given enough time to adapt and evolve)

in the end the cause of all the problem with regressives and such, is the choice to respect their freedom to be an ass if/when they feel the need to do so.

#4 2022-08-01 16:52:46

mitkobs

Sure there are fractions off the radar of Federation doing illegal things and helping the cabal on this planet. It is impossible to control the whole space in and out of the planet with all the hidden underground portals. Federation may capture some but others are sneaking out.

#5 2022-08-01 17:15:28

RoadtoSamadhi

The way I see it this whole solar system is an experimental learning ground with earth as a Petri dish for developing evil and studying evil and it’s natural techniques and inclinations.   Karistus and Maitre and THE CAUSE are all part of this experiment I guess whether they like it or not and us included.

#6 2022-08-01 19:05:58

Rocketmidget

Regressives losing control of saturn is a GOOD thing. My question is what took till 2012 to destroy this cube of human slavery?
  It has made the cabal here lose their minds if the past 10 years are any indication.
   So much going on in this solar system right now. Wish we could know everything but we just dont have all the info stuck down here.

Keep learning all you can. Make your life as liveable as you can. This lifetime is a blip in time.

#7 2022-08-02 00:52:27

okcs

The model of the solar system as described in the video  if I remember correctly, was developed by a guy in India by the name of Bhat, and has some support in India and Russia. Clif High has been a proponent of the idea in the USA and his website is listed at the end of this illustrative video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

#8 2022-08-02 06:37:42

Kahi Harawira

Rocketmidget wrote:

It has made the cabal here lose their minds if the past 10 years are any indication.

You're not wrong

Board footer