You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-01 17:20:13

Jim Stav

Humans & Responsibility video

Good Day All,

This recent CA video has triggered me once again to want to chat about our soul contracts prior to incarnation here. While the video never focused on those contracts, I can't help but wonder how many of us sign up for "a wild ride" experience" which is perpetually, & potentially, keeping us in this looping nightmare from the starseeds perspective.

If this is mostly the "formula/mechanics" of keeping us in this "game" then it seems to me we should be speaking to the other versions of ourselves en masse & then asking Gaia if she would like a change of plans.  I know the Tays have said many times that it's all very complex.....but it seems like this topic is somewhat taboo to speak here on this forum? Was it ever discussed in length here that I missed?

I did bring up this idea of mine a couple months ago about if I were ever invited on the Toleka & was allowed to speak freely that I would ask the human collective consciousness to come in so we could get to the bottom of this. Does this seem like it's even possible to anyone else?

#2 2022-08-01 19:14:52

Rocketmidget

Re: Humans & Responsibility video

I think the fact that you realize whats happening here shows that you are not stuck here at all.
When you or i pass we are outta here.
  Now as to why any one of us is here now or what the true purpose was..thats for each of us to figure out if we can or maybe we arent going to while we are here.

#3 2022-08-02 02:51:59

There doesn't seem to be much of a purpose left. Athena explained very well what I have been saying for a while now, that this is not the fault of the starseeds. We are being dragged into a destiny that we do not agree with and experiencing things we did not agree to experience. We came to help liberate Earth, so if the choice collectively by the asleep ones and the federation is not liberation but tyranny or a genocidal reset, this is going against the will of starseeds and we are not to blame for this outcome. Not only are we not to blame for it, but we should not have to experience it. What a colossal waste. Although Athena accurately describes the problem, there is no mention of a solution. It just is what it is, and I guess that we are just expected to go down with a sinking ship. If nobody is willing to directly intervene on behalf of humanity, they could at least have the decency to pull all of their starseeds out and take us back home. In a transcript from 2018, they talk of monitoring us closely and bringing us back home when we are done with our missions. What if we are no longer able to carry out those missions to benefit humanity because collectively a reset/tyranny timeline is chosen instead so it's game over and we no longer have a reason to be here? What happened to bringing us home? Now we are just expected to suffer and live shitty lives and then die here needlessly?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-02 02:53:16)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-08-02 03:46:17

Jim Stav

Crystal Dragon wrote:

There doesn't seem to be much of a purpose left. Athena explained very well what I have been saying for a while now, that this is not the fault of the starseeds. We are being dragged into a destiny that we do not agree with and experiencing things we did not agree to experience. We came to help liberate Earth, so if the choice collectively by the asleep ones and the federation is not liberation but tyranny or a genocidal reset, this is going against the will of starseeds and we are not to blame for this outcome. Not only are we not to blame for it, but we should not have to experience it. What a colossal waste. Although Athena accurately describes the problem, there is no mention of a solution. It just is what it is, and I guess that we are just expected to go down with a sinking ship. If nobody is willing to directly intervene on behalf of humanity, they could at least have the decency to pull all of their starseeds out and take us back home. In a transcript from 2018, they talk of monitoring us closely and bringing us back home when we are done with our missions. What if we are no longer able to carry out those missions to benefit humanity because collectively a reset/tyranny timeline is chosen instead so it's game over and we no longer have a reason to be here? What happened to bringing us home? Now we are just expected to suffer and live shitty lives and then die here needlessly?

" In a transcript from 2018, they talk of monitoring us closely and bringing us back home when we are done with our missions."

Before I stick my foot in my mouth I'm going to use Mr. Yangs list here of the transcripts of 2018 in hopes that you will be able to pick out which video it might be where they pick us up when our mission is complete. I will comment after I read up on that. I will understand if you do not want to go through this long list & reply. I do thank you already for what you have said here. (I hope it's ok Mr. Yang I use your list in this manner?)

1 1 Extraterrestrial Message/Taygeta (Pleiades): Who Are We? (1) 2018-09-02 14:34 YES YES YES
2 2 Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (2) 2018-09-04 20:02 YES YES YES
3 Our Contact with the Pleyadian Extraterrestrials (Taygetans): JOIN US! THIS IS IMPORTANT 2018-09-08 21:27 YES YES NO
4 3 Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta (Pleiades): Prime Directive (3) 2018-09-29 34:09:00 YES YES YES
5 4 Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades): We are Living in the Matrix 3D 2018-09-30 46:59:00 YES YES YES
6 Our Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates (Swaruu from Taygeta, Pleyades) 2018-10-03 35:59:00 YES YES NO
7 5 More About 3D Matrix: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiadians (Taygeta) (5) 2018-10-06 33:20:00 YES YES YES
8 3D Matrix: Simulation or Real? Breaking the 3D Limits (English Subtitles) 2018-10-10 14:29 YES YES NO
9 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: They are People with Lives! 2018-10-13 21:17 YES YES NO
10 6 Densities: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (6) 2018-10-15 28:57:00 YES YES YES
11 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: Extraterrestrials and Sense of Humour 2018-10-18 12:18 YES YES NO
12 7 Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu) 2018-10-20 44:28:00 YES YES YES
13 8 Not Real People: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (7) 2018-10-22 43:58:00 YES YES YES
14 9 Reptilian Cabal Experiments: Swaruu Extraterrestrial Woman from Pleiades Speaks Out 2018-10-28 01:01:47 YES YES YES
15 10 Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth 2018-10-31 32:30:00 YES YES YES
16 11 Artificial Intelligence and Clones (Extraterrestrial Message from Pleyades) 2018-11-04 24:13:00 YES YES YES
17 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: Pleiadian Animals 2018-11-06 20:13 YES YES NO
18 12 How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact 2018-11-07 20:28:00 YES YES YES
19 13 Free Energy (Zero Point): Direct Message from Pleiadian Taygetean (Swaruu) 2018-11-16 43:06:00 YES NO YES
20 Pleiadians say: This is he Most Direct and Open Contact with the Human Race! 2018-11-21 15 UNIQUE NO NO
21 14 Zero Point (Free) Energy: Questions (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message) 2018-11-23 34:14:00 YES YES YES
22 15 Frequently Asked Questions: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) 2018-12-04 38:24:00 YES YES YES
23 Our Pleiadian Contact Updates (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta, Pleiades) 22:13 YES YES NO
24 Interview with Steve Bassett: Disclosure in 2019: Who will Disclosure the ET presence? 2018-12-09 20:23 YES YES NO
25 Message for Starseeds: WAKE UP! MAINTAIN THE FREQUENCY! 2018-12-11 02:42 YES YES NO
26 16 INVASIVE BLACK GOO and AI: Biggest THREAT to the PLANET EARTH (Extraterrestrial Message-Pleiades) 2018-12-13 59:12:00 YES YES YES
27 17 Reptilian Matrix Hack and Mind Control: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (10) 2018-12-27 18:47 YES YES YES
28 Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact: Unreal People and Animals, Ascension, Mars Colonies, and More 2018-12-30 34:53:00 YES YES NO
29 18 Original Matrix: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta) 2018-12-31

#5 2022-08-02 04:15:14

Jim Stav wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

" In a transcript from 2018, they talk of monitoring us closely and bringing us back home when we are done with our missions."

Before I stick my foot in my mouth I'm going to use Mr. Yangs list here of the transcripts of 2018 in hopes that you will be able to pick out which video it might be where they pick us up when our mission is complete. I will comment after I read up on that. I will understand if you do not want to go through this long list & reply. I do thank you already for what you have said here. (I hope it's ok Mr. Yang I use your list in this manner?)

1 1 Extraterrestrial Message/Taygeta (Pleiades): Who Are We? (1) 2018-09-02 14:34 YES YES YES
2 2 Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (2) 2018-09-04 20:02 YES YES YES
3 Our Contact with the Pleyadian Extraterrestrials (Taygetans): JOIN US! THIS IS IMPORTANT 2018-09-08 21:27 YES YES NO
4 3 Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta (Pleiades): Prime Directive (3) 2018-09-29 34:09:00 YES YES YES
5 4 Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades): We are Living in the Matrix 3D 2018-09-30 46:59:00 YES YES YES
6 Our Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates (Swaruu from Taygeta, Pleyades) 2018-10-03 35:59:00 YES YES NO
7 5 More About 3D Matrix: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiadians (Taygeta) (5) 2018-10-06 33:20:00 YES YES YES
8 3D Matrix: Simulation or Real? Breaking the 3D Limits (English Subtitles) 2018-10-10 14:29 YES YES NO
9 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: They are People with Lives! 2018-10-13 21:17 YES YES NO
10 6 Densities: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (6) 2018-10-15 28:57:00 YES YES YES
11 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: Extraterrestrials and Sense of Humour 2018-10-18 12:18 YES YES NO
12 7 Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu) 2018-10-20 44:28:00 YES YES YES
13 8 Not Real People: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (7) 2018-10-22 43:58:00 YES YES YES
14 9 Reptilian Cabal Experiments: Swaruu Extraterrestrial Woman from Pleiades Speaks Out 2018-10-28 01:01:47 YES YES YES
15 10 Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth 2018-10-31 32:30:00 YES YES YES
16 11 Artificial Intelligence and Clones (Extraterrestrial Message from Pleyades) 2018-11-04 24:13:00 YES YES YES
17 Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Contact: Updates: Pleiadian Animals 2018-11-06 20:13 YES YES NO
18 12 How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact 2018-11-07 20:28:00 YES YES YES
19 13 Free Energy (Zero Point): Direct Message from Pleiadian Taygetean (Swaruu) 2018-11-16 43:06:00 YES NO YES
20 Pleiadians say: This is he Most Direct and Open Contact with the Human Race! 2018-11-21 15 UNIQUE NO NO
21 14 Zero Point (Free) Energy: Questions (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message) 2018-11-23 34:14:00 YES YES YES
22 15 Frequently Asked Questions: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) 2018-12-04 38:24:00 YES YES YES
23 Our Pleiadian Contact Updates (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta, Pleiades) 22:13 YES YES NO
24 Interview with Steve Bassett: Disclosure in 2019: Who will Disclosure the ET presence? 2018-12-09 20:23 YES YES NO
25 Message for Starseeds: WAKE UP! MAINTAIN THE FREQUENCY! 2018-12-11 02:42 YES YES NO
26 16 INVASIVE BLACK GOO and AI: Biggest THREAT to the PLANET EARTH (Extraterrestrial Message-Pleiades) 2018-12-13 59:12:00 YES YES YES
27 17 Reptilian Matrix Hack and Mind Control: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (10) 2018-12-27 18:47 YES YES YES
28 Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact: Unreal People and Animals, Ascension, Mars Colonies, and More 2018-12-30 34:53:00 YES YES NO
29 18 Original Matrix: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (Swaruu of Erra, Taygeta) 2018-12-31

It was easy for me to find by searching the words "bring them home" in the transcript database.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta

"But going back to why we are here exactly now. We are here to help and aid the liberation of Earth from hostile alien takeover, mostly reptilian in origin. We are also here to aid and study the ascension of Earth, from a scientific point of view. And many of us come here for personal reasons as well. Apart from that, but related, we are here to place starseeds on the surface to aid the awakening of humankind from the inside, the ones who want to go in, then to monitor, find and bring them back home once they have fulfilled their task."

I find that transcripts from pre-2021, especially those even pre-2020, have a much more idealistic outlook not only when it comes to Earth and helping humanity, but when it comes to supporting and extracting their own starseeds. Much from 2021 onwards takes a more cynical bent, like they expect us to just go down with a sinking ship and somehow be grateful for the harsh experience.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-02 04:16:11)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-08-02 06:29:34

Kahi Harawira

I know it can seem quite difficult at times and things can appear to be hopeless, yet somehow the idea of giving up hope (for some reason) doesn't appear to be particularly attractive for me. So I just plough on as though we will win, contributing what I can towards that achievement.

There are common threads which run through the masses, some are aware of them and others not so much. Touching upon these common interests that humanity collectively shares, are clearly not the self-serving interests of the controllers or those in charge. There is a growing separation happening, availing us the opportunity to present clear choices on which side to fall, either the good side or the bad.

There is clearly a panic among the ranks of the controllers and that has resulted in a storm of information being presented, much of it fake, no, all of it is fake, to deliberately confuse the population. This has resulted in the people generally looking for stable ideas or positions that they can adopt in order to stabalize themselves in a world that no longer makes any sense for them.

For us we don't need that help because we can see what is going on, but a very large majority, clearly doesn't have a clue. So it is up to us to work on that confused majority so that we can help stabilize them, enabling them the time and the opportumity to make that choice for themselves, between a good or a bad.

It is also our duty to help remove that confusion and by doing so, altering the dynamics of the collective, to the degree directly proportional to the effort one puts in.

People around the planet are looking to each other in an effort to clarify what is going on because no-one believes the media any more (perhaps they do, but they are in the very small minority) and no-one believes the what the governments are saying either. People are confused and few know what is going on. The point here is: we do.

So what might the mission be for the brave souls who freely chose to come here? I would suggest that it isn't to just roll over and die as if we have no choice in the matter and should just look after ourselves. Otherwise there would be no point in coming here in the first place. We accepted the challenge. We chose to be tested. We knew about the restrictions and of the hardships of being here, but we still came. It was our choice.

By constantly thinking and acting on a planetary level while using one's avatar to help stabilize the people, and widening the separation between the people and the controllers, it truly is a tough test and serious challenge but then that is why we are here. And seeing that being normal is no longer an option, I can see no better way to spend the time here on earth than helping humanity out.

#7 2022-08-02 06:38:04

mitkobs

"For example, the starseeds with wisdom and knowledge of everything that happens, objectively are victims of the rest of the permissive Matrixified humanity, of that there is no doubt. Because the ignorance and incapacity of the people in general is taking the starseeds towards the same destiny, because they are dragged in that direction. Behold, they are victims. However, from higher up, that was the plan of each of those starseeds."

So our plan as starseeds is to become victims. That is the challenge situation. The resolution is obvious. Not to be dragged in such direction and not to be anymore victims when we know the circumstances and mindsets how one is becoming victim.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-02 06:39:47)

#8 2022-08-02 06:41:52

Kahi Harawira

mitkobs wrote:

"For example, the starseeds with wisdom and knowledge of everything that happens, objectively are victims of the rest of the permissive Matrixified humanity, of that there is no doubt. Because the ignorance and incapacity of the people in general is taking the starseeds towards the same destiny, because they are dragged in that direction. Behold, they are victims. However, from higher up, that was the plan of each of those starseeds."

So our plan as starseeds is to become victims. That is the challenge situation. The resolution is obvious. Not to be dragged in such direction and not to be anymore victims when we know the circumstances how one is becoming victim.

I wouldn't say we chose to become victims but rather, accepted the challenge

#9 2022-08-02 07:25:12

mitkobs

The presumption when incarnating is that we will be unwillingly subjected to the reality of the dominant frequency which is the duality matrix and one of its aspects is the category of victims and perpetrators. And we accept the challenge and jump in the new reality probably saying to ourselves that we somehow will find solutions and manage. And we had to be convinced that all will work out somehow we planned it. Or we will not do it. From 5D we see it as something difficult but possible and not a big deal. And when in 5D we do not fear from death, suffering, lack, things like that, because we do not experience such things in 5D in victim mindset. If we die or suffer there is because we made such reality for ourselves with our thoughts and actions and that is easy traceable. But here we fall in victim mindset because the frequencies of the matrix and we do not have clear connection with Source thus making us believe in death as something final and tragic and thus fear is created in the mind and also is difficult to see(trace) that we create the misery we experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-02 07:34:19)

#10 2022-08-02 07:47:50

Death isn't that scary. It's not nearly as scary as the possibility of living an entire lifetime without fulfillment and happiness.

righteously indignant

#11 2022-08-02 08:16:34

mitkobs

Depends how you define what is fulfillment and what is happiness in your life. I may be alone for example(may not having friends, close relatives, people with who I can talk meaningful things), may not having a lot of money, easy comfortable lifestyle, may not have well paid work and work that I like and love and so on, but still I can say that I am happy and fulfilled because I found the spiritual side of myself and that is enough to compensate everything else lost or not present.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-02 08:17:07)

#12 2022-08-02 12:05:31

Jules77

We refer to it as enrichment experience.  Knowing the outcome decreases the experience.

#13 2022-08-02 14:47:50

Jim Stav

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Jim Stav wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It was easy for me to find by searching the words "bring them home" in the transcript database.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta

"But going back to why we are here exactly now. We are here to help and aid the liberation of Earth from hostile alien takeover, mostly reptilian in origin. We are also here to aid and study the ascension of Earth, from a scientific point of view. And many of us come here for personal reasons as well. Apart from that, but related, we are here to place starseeds on the surface to aid the awakening of humankind from the inside, the ones who want to go in, then to monitor, find and bring them back home once they have fulfilled their task."

I find that transcripts from pre-2021, especially those even pre-2020, have a much more idealistic outlook not only when it comes to Earth and helping humanity, but when it comes to supporting and extracting their own starseeds. Much from 2021 onwards takes a more cynical bent, like they expect us to just go down with a sinking ship and somehow be grateful for the harsh experience.

Well shucky darn!,,,,,,I did a quick read on this transcript & quickly realized I'm gonna have to print this one out & reread it as many times as I need to bring clarity me...I hope! Thank You so much for taking the time to bring this to light for me!

After reading this though I was reminded of this paragraph from the Wes Penre Papers #2 & this is what I have been telling the Cosmos what I would like to get back to just so you all know my agenda.

"There is no doubt that Planet Earth was selected in an ancient past as one of supposedly twelve
planets[1] which were planned to develop into Living Libraries[def]
. This was an idea that spread
throughout the Universe, and there was a vast agreement that something like this should be
done, in order to have 'everything' gathered in just a few places. So, instead of just a few
Founders, or groups or Founders contributing to building this library on one of the young planets
in this new solar system, a large majority of star races decided to participate. The information in
the Living Library should be encoded to protect its contents from star races who perhaps didn't
have the best interests of others in mind. For the rest, Earth, through its own fauna and flora, was
supposed to bring higher knowledge to those who sought for it with an open heart. The Library
was also meant to be a huge pharmacopoeia; a natural drug store[2]. Guardians were then going
to be selected to protect this unique planet. These Guardians should have the Fire and the blood
of the Mother Goddess, with a passion to 'herd' and nurture the animals and plants in a world
where the lion literally slept with the lamb."

#14 2022-08-04 17:53:32

Jim Stav

Ok....I've been giving this transcript a going over: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta (supplied by Crystal Dragon), & here is where I'm stuck.
To quote:  Gosia: I imagine that you can provide the solution within the limits of the Laws.
Swaruu (9): Yes correct. And the problem is that many may not understand the
solutions as it's very metaphysical. In short
though, you change the perception of the real people who are manifesting the Matrix
from the inside and you change/solve the
problem. The problems on Earth are the external reflection / mirror of a split and
traumatized self of the real people manifesting
the Matrix. That's the problem here!

When Swaruu 9 says "The problems on Earth are the external reflection / mirror of a split and
traumatized self of the real people manifesting the Matrix"......this has me wondering if she is not referring here mostly about Tiamat/Lucifer. If this is accurate then the name of "Lucifer" may need to be cleared somehow?.....Does this makes sense to anyone? Is this why Daniel James is going to be hopefully making a short film on Tiamat?

I was going over some of my dreamtime messages the other day & I'll share that with U all now. In my dream on July 3 2021, I heard "Lucifer & Mithra are the same". I have not studied anything yet on Mithra & do not yet know if this will help me in any way of my own personal puzzle, but it might trigger some of U into something beneficial?

#15 2022-08-07 19:44:50

Jim Stav

Ok folks, from this same transcript I focused here:

Gosia: Can you give me the other reasons of why you are here?
Swaruu (9): Solving the problems of Earth is not something we can do from outside. It
has to be done from inside. So, what we
do is to point things out to people so they will in turn see more, investigate on their
own until a tipping point in consciousness is
achieved and then things will start to turn towards the positive. And you don't have to
awaken the masses, don't worry about
that. All you need is to awaken a key core of people. The rest will follow. And they will
follow because they are not even real
people but manifestations within the mind of the few real people on earth!
We are on a massive contact campaign now to give information that will resonate with
some people. It may not resonate with
most, but it doesn't need to. All we need is to activate a few key people. Then a chain
in reaction will occur.
Gosia: But after it resonates with them... is that the purpose of the contact? Just for it
to resonate? The resonance is enough?
Swaruu (9): As it resonates, it fulfilled. It makes those key people understand who
they are. They will be in alignment with their
true self and will start to manifest a different reality for themselves and therefore for
the rest of humanity or of the world. As they
manifest, they change the world. They terraform. Those key people are manifesting
all the reality you see. What I mean is that if
you have 7 500 000 key people and they all understand what's going on, then they
will manifest a new reality for all because the
remainder of the population on Earth is just more Matrix. As they are just more Matrix
they are the product of the manifestation of
those mentioned key people.

Gosia: I imagine that you can provide the solution within the limits of the Laws.
though, you change the perception of the real people who are manifesting the Matrix
problem. The problems on Earth are the external reflection / mirror of a split and

Seems to me from this transcript.....we have been given the answers at solving this matrix issue. Will/Have...a "few key people" still "set off a chain reaction"?
Is this solution no longer in play? Did the cabal thwart this solution? How many key people would it take today? How close are we to that now that it's been a few more years?

#16 2022-08-07 20:30:36

07wideeyes

Jim Stav wrote:

Swaruu (9): Solving the problems of Earth is not something we can do from outside. It
do is to point things out to people so they will in turn see more, investigate on their
achieved and then things will start to turn towards the positive. And you don't have to
that. All you need is to awaken a key core of people. The rest will follow. And they will
We are on a massive contact campaign now to give information that will resonate with
most, but it doesn't need to. All we need is to activate a few key people. Then a chain
in reaction will occur.
Gosia: But after it resonates with them... is that the purpose of the contact? Just for it
Swaruu (9): As it resonates, it fulfilled. It makes those key people understand who
true self and will start to manifest a different reality for themselves and therefore for
manifest, they change the world. They terraform. Those key people are manifesting
you have 7 500 000 key people and they all understand what's going on, then they
remainder of the population on Earth is just more Matrix. As they are just more Matrix

Gosia: I imagine that you can provide the solution within the limits of the Laws.

Seems to me from this transcript.....we have been given the answers at solving this matrix issue. Will/Have...a "few key people" still "set off a chain reaction"?
Is this solution no longer in play? Did the cabal thwart this solution? How many key people would it take today? How close are we to that now that it's been a few more years?

My own feeling is that nothing has really changed, not fundamentally. An already polarised situation has become still more polarised since the start of 2020. Large numbers of people whose lives were already defined and limited by the Matrix are even more deeply mired in its constraints. At the same time, the past years have seen an explosion of awakening to what is really going on - the number of folk to a greater or lesser extent wise to the machinations and manipulations of the cabal has grown like I have never known before.

I may even surmise that we are in a 'better' position than previously. It may not seem like it: the suffering has been really turned up, and the tedious programmes of the cabal are being rolled out in the only way they know. But there is a chance - a chance - to really turn things around, with a little help from the inherently destructive mechanics of the cabal's activities thrown in for good measure. Or, to put it like this: ten years ago there was no way that anything was going to change very much. Now, things are changing, no way to deny that. But it is not at all inevitable that the direction will be the one planned on by the entities of darkness among us.

#17 2022-08-07 22:30:05

Jim Stav

I once asked a friend of mine, " if humanity is really in control of energy....how is it that all the people of this planet who obviously want good health & our children to be safe".....have to battle this constantly". His reply was from one of his guides who said, "overages". So how much "white magic" energy does it take to counter the darks. I guess I'm looking for the "formula" that would allow the healing source energy to flow without "black magic" restrictions. I have been under the impression for awhile now, as source/real people & if in our true potential knowledge & as a "few key people" is in good order......we could be pretty damn close? Put another way...why does the matrix seemingly support the dark agendas in smaller numbers over the masses of good folks wanting the best for us all? My thinking is that our good intentions in mass numbers would be an automatic energy cannon to where the cabal would have never been able to get there feet off the ground since most folks want peace by far. Is this because of complicated soul contracts where souls "enjoy the experience" for the most part....is that the main problem? If so this is why I keep bringing up about getting on a ship with "key people," now added into my thoughts, for a big pow wow with Gaia present. I hope I made sense here?.... & thanks to all with your insightful replies!

#18 2022-08-08 03:16:58

mitkobs

Jim Stav if you are one of the key people then is really important how you think, what are your ideas about the world, how you want to see the world happening. You have to rise up in more positive and progressive mentality and maintain the frequency. Keep seeing the world everyday in your mind getting better with the most complexion and variety you are able to envision. With that you will conduct yourself in certain manner and your behavior will not depend on massive tendencies, you will be a ground breaker, new frontier opener. And all that will resonate in mass unconscious making it conscious and will drag along other people minds who depend on the external manifested side of the reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-08 05:31:57)

#19 2022-08-08 08:58:12

mose

Jim Stav wrote:

in reaction will occur.

One of the very intriguing and crucial theme in this Gosia/Toleka 'experimental contact' is the practical essence of the potentiality of 'critical mass'...

There is scientific basis which supports such notion of targeting 'few individuals', sizable earthly population then the collective will follow suite.

Contrary to what is popularly believed or purported by the mainstream media, government institutions and educational enterprise--what is capable of tipping the scale of conscious vs unconscious motivation in the world we living is 'Meditation' and not 'Information'...

That is, change from the inside is the basis of all possible transformations in social, economic and environmental contexts.

For fellows who are meant maximize the benefits of contact, the information supplied aids and assists in practical orientations and choices that can be made... Few people can serve as trend setter...

These people, likely to be read in other sources as 'advanced incarnations', have been around early 80's by births, have distinguishable ability to discern what is compatible with the 'golden future' and 'what ought to be healed' in world population... These are individuals with high sense of responsibility--responding to responsibility for healing and enlightening immediate communities for the greater good...

People with potential to catalyze world population for better, are the 'very salt of the Earth' yet also 'The Light' of the World...

Salt for cultural savor, and  Light for candor and/in self-expression...

When people know better, they will do better--when few individuals stand up and express their light and take full responsibility for their actions they pave the way for many others to see the better possibilities in life. It instigates some sort of exodus -- conscious exit of people, from the lives of 'soul captivity'/baylon towards the life of true liberty and blessed self determination...

There is time for everyone, when enough is enough...

Until that moment, everyone one of us has to see oneself thru...

Hmmmm

#20 2022-08-08 15:36:14

Jim Stav

mitkobs wrote:

Jim Stav if you are one of the key people then is really important how you think, what are your ideas about the world, how you want to see the world happening. You have to rise up in more positive and progressive mentality and maintain the frequency. Keep seeing the world everyday in your mind getting better with the most complexion and variety you are able to envision. With that you will conduct yourself in certain manner and your behavior will not depend on massive tendencies, you will be a ground breaker, new frontier opener. And all that will resonate in mass unconscious making it conscious and will drag along other people minds who depend on the external manifested side of the reality.

I guess what I'm ultimately after here is if "key people" can "override" their soul's contracts. I don't know if "key people" come in with a "free pass" with no contracts & have absolute freedom to think & maintain the frequencies as you have suggested. I for one would want to fulfill the contracts I have laid out before me prior to incarnation....I trust that aspect/version of myself. Maybe you're suggesting that none of us should be concerned with our soul missions?

#21 2022-08-08 15:50:19

mitkobs

Not possible to know what exact contracts or agreements we had made prior incarnation, but whatever the mission is chosen is at work down here and accomplishing. Because at high spiritual level mistakes are extremely rare to none. Everything is destined, the path is set in some direction and will go. If a soul have to do something in this life will do it even against the strongest odds.

Key people are destined to change the world and will do it and absolutely nothing can stop what is preplanned by the souls above.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-08 15:53:30)

#22 2022-08-08 17:32:31

Jim Stav

mitkobs wrote:

Not possible to know what exact contracts or agreements we had made prior incarnation, but whatever the mission is chosen is at work down here and accomplishing. Because at high spiritual level mistakes are extremely rare to none. Everything is destined, the path is set in some direction and will go. If a soul have to do something in this life will do it even against the strongest odds.

Key people are destined to change the world and will do it and absolutely nothing can stop what is preplanned by the souls above.

"Key people are destined to change the world and will do it and absolutely nothing can stop what is preplanned by the souls above."

Well then....I do hope they have the "white hats" working in the background for total or near total elimination of how most of us perceive as the "bad dudes."

#23 2022-08-08 17:42:47

mitkobs

Key people when awaken will work with energy and this all that will take to change the world from within. No need for direct confrontation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-08 17:43:11)

#24 2022-08-08 18:04:18

naringas

Jim Stav wrote:

[...]
Well then....I do hope they have the "white hats" working in the background for total or near total elimination of how most of us perceive as the "bad dudes."

nope, this will never happen. At best you can chose to blind yourself from the existence of "the bad dudes" but they're there. they have every right to exist same as "the good guys".

there is something inherently relative about good/bad. But there are still bad things (just keep in mind this implies a selfhood for which the things are being bad)

furthermore, there are matters (which I'm still trying to understand, always and forever) regarding the energy of nature (and the nature of energy) which sit right in there between bad and good "guys"; right in the point of contact.

also, about the contracts they're just a tool, a means to explain what goes on in such a way we can relate it to our local experience. keeping in mind that contracts are ultimately an application of the technology of writing (and paper and pencils and so on).

Last edited by naringas (2022-08-08 18:04:31)

#25 2022-08-08 19:54:31

Jim Stav

mitkobs wrote:

Key people when awaken will work with energy and this all that will take to change the world from within. No need for direct confrontation.

This explains the situation more clearly from what I have been hearing for some time now...."that no one is going to come & save you." I took that to mean we will in fact have a direct confrontation with our gov. & probably more. I was not seeing a way to defeat those types of forces physically, that is why I was imagining "key people" getting on a ship or three if need be & working things out with Gaia as far as our soul plans went. Your key people working with energy sounds to be the most efficient & peaceful approach & would be most welcome IMO.

Board footer