You are not logged in.

#751 2022-07-13 17:10:05

Yankee
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Albert wrote:

They are really good at changing global news quickly by changing the subject rapidly. Like hatred for Trump removed terrorism (but not our ability to easily get on a plane). Also we know that deaths from pneumonia and flu were cured by Covid. Covid was cured by delta, delta was cured by omicron, and omicron was cured by Russia.

That's such a good way of putting it!

Offline

#752 2022-07-14 11:10:34

mile11
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yankee wrote:
Albert wrote:

They are really good at changing global news quickly by changing the subject rapidly. Like hatred for Trump removed terrorism (but not our ability to easily get on a plane). Also we know that deaths from pneumonia and flu were cured by Covid. Covid was cured by delta, delta was cured by omicron, and omicron was cured by Russia.

That's such a good way of putting it!

And I have to also agree. It's truly amazing how mad they are. NOW; They started talking about UFO and strange radio signals on TV. Talking heads will say anything.

It makes my head spin how they can do that with a straight face.

Great posts guys!

Offline

#753 2022-07-19 10:41:06

Edith_S
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Are there people who have gotten sick with "covid" symptoms who have not gotten a PCR (nasal swab) test nor the vax?

The alleged "Covid symptoms" are standard body defense mechanisms against a multitude of health attacks an were intentionally selected as to label everyone who has whatever miniscule health issue to be a "Covid case" so they then could be tested (aka slightly infected) and then vaxxed (aka badly infected).

Insofar your question doesn't quite make sense, because there's zero relation between getting "Covid symptoms" (aka dozens of natural immune system reactions against pretty much everything) and the non-existing "Covid virus".

But yes, if you are truly healthy you will not have any of these symptoms.

Exactly!!!

Also, lots of evidence that the ‘so-called treatment/prevention’ for the mythical disease is a direct cause of it. For example, this recent article, July 5th, states 86% of COVID deaths in Canada came from the so-call vaccinated
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-05- … sters.html

Excerpt….… vaccinated individuals made up 86 percent of the Covid-19 deaths in Canada during the time period studied, 76 percent of whom were triple-jabbed. The unvaccinated population, meanwhile, made up just 14 percent of the country’s Covid-related deaths...

and under the same note:

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/bori … id-deaths/

Quote:
A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#754 2022-07-19 13:14:39

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Edith_S wrote:
Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

The alleged "Covid symptoms" are standard body defense mechanisms against a multitude of health attacks an were intentionally selected as to label everyone who has whatever miniscule health issue to be a "Covid case" so they then could be tested (aka slightly infected) and then vaxxed (aka badly infected).

Insofar your question doesn't quite make sense, because there's zero relation between getting "Covid symptoms" (aka dozens of natural immune system reactions against pretty much everything) and the non-existing "Covid virus".

But yes, if you are truly healthy you will not have any of these symptoms.

Exactly!!!

Also, lots of evidence that the ‘so-called treatment/prevention’ for the mythical disease is a direct cause of it. For example, this recent article, July 5th, states 86% of COVID deaths in Canada came from the so-call vaccinated
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-05- … sters.html

Excerpt….… vaccinated individuals made up 86 percent of the Covid-19 deaths in Canada during the time period studied, 76 percent of whom were triple-jabbed. The unvaccinated population, meanwhile, made up just 14 percent of the country’s Covid-related deaths...

and under the same note:

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/bori … id-deaths/

Quote:
A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

This picture nicely sums up how they do it. (Iconic scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark)

FC2-E303-F-1748-4-D50-9-C9-D-BA8-C729-D8261.jpg

Last edited by Albert (2022-07-19 13:15:40)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#755 2022-07-25 11:38:34

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Distraction or partial reveal in this “old” article?

Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a  PCR test, even without knowing

Apr 13, 2021 | Health Freedom | 0 comments

In January 2019, the WHO defined the growing number of vaccination critics as one of the top ten threats to global health, and since the unprecedented Corona vaccination fiasco, the number of vaccination refusers has truly multiplied.

Meanwhile, resistance is forming even within the orthodox medical establishment. But the masterminds of the WHO continue to insist on an unrealistic vaccination coverage rate of at least 70 percent.

In this article, Jan Walter describes, with extensive source citations, which techniques are possible to still vaccinate the population, when people are becoming increasingly critical of vaccinations. This is only fueled by the continuing pressure for mass “vaccination” against a non-lethal disease for 99.8% of people, with a new type of “vaccine” that is actually gene therapy by means of mRNA. It seems like science fiction and is chilling, but the methods and techniques are available. There question is how far do we let it get?

Source: https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2021/04/1 … t-knowing/


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#756 2022-08-03 02:29:10

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

This 'truther/researcher' has some time under his belt. He's no 'hopium seller' either. He has a great and powerful message. https://www.corbettreport.com/technocra … will-fail/


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#757 2022-08-03 04:09:13

Yankee
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Cosmic Sea wrote:

This 'truther/researcher' has some time under his belt. He's no 'hopium seller' either. He has a great and powerful message. https://www.corbettreport.com/technocra … will-fail/

Here's one that isn't behind a paywall
https://www.sott.net/article/470504-Tec … -WILL-Fail

Offline

#758 2022-08-04 03:15:44

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yankee wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

This 'truther/researcher' has some time under his belt. He's no 'hopium seller' either. He has a great and powerful message. https://www.corbettreport.com/technocra … will-fail/

Here's one that isn't behind a paywall
https://www.sott.net/article/470504-Tec … -WILL-Fail

Thanks for that, I just realized that there was a sign up hoo haa. I also found this, hope it's not yet another sign up.

https://newagora.ca/technocracy-is-insa … will-fail/

AND in the article is mentioned Mohammed Bin Salman, Prince of SA. Top cabal I'm sure. This is a link to the ultimate worship/project of AI and Technocracy.
https://www.neom.com/en-us


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#759 2022-08-06 00:32:44

KingElizabeth
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

So I have a question. What happens to a starseed , if he or she DID get the vaccine ? A lot of people were pressured into getting a shot. Weather for their job or for a family member.

Offline

#760 2022-08-14 02:11:03

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Winding it down?

… With the coronavirus continuing to spread widely throughout the country, Americans are getting new advice from federal health officials on how to live with the virus.

The revised guidance – released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday – lifts the requirement to quarantine if exposed to the virus, deemphasizes screening people with no symptoms and updates COVID-19 protocols in schools, eliminating a recommendation for test-to-stay after potential exposure.

"This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives," the CDC's Greta Massetti said in a statement. "We know that COVID 19 is here to stay," she added in comments during a briefing with reporters.

The update isn't necessarily a huge overhaul of the existing guidance, but it does represent an increasing focus on individuals making their own decisions about their level of risk and how they want to mitigate that risk, said Dr. Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer for the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. "That is consistent with where we are in the pandemic right now," he said. "I don't really think there are many state or local jurisdictions that are feeling they're going to need to start making mandates."…

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho … ovid-rules


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#761 2022-08-16 16:18:40

SannaV
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

KingElizabeth wrote:

So I have a question. What happens to a starseed , if he or she DID get the vaccine ? A lot of people were pressured into getting a shot. Weather for their job or for a family member.

I don't know if I'm a starseed, I am not sure what it stands for in its entirety. But I do consider myself of alien origin. At some point I came here and got mixed up with the energies, and maybe I've gotten stuck since then. I was very spiritual for years, but then fell off the wagon after my spiritual emergencies were diagnosed as mental illness, and I ended up on antipsychotics. I pretty much gave up on the idea of finding my true self after years of trying to get off the antipsychotics, and being always put back in the psych ward and back on meds.

I took the first dose of the vaccine. I am a very fragile, weak-ish person, and the childhood programming runs deep. That's all I can give as a reason as to why I took it. I actually wanted to, and did not receive much information from spiritual teachers at that time that would have suggested it would be best not to.

After that I have experienced my heart closing, inability to connect authentically with others, returning to my old judgemental small mind, negativity, and sometimes loads of dark/black energy just pouring into my being. I have felt awful thoughts about others inside of myself. Judging by this I assume it is only getting worse, and I have little idea how I will end up, if this will kill me prematurely or if I will simply end up evil.

I would be interested in knowing what happens to the soul of the vaccinated. Do I get to try again in a future life?

Offline

#762 2022-08-17 16:03:00

Wooof
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Hi Sannav,

I encourage you to not throw up our hands and read Spiritual Guides several hours per day : Joshua, Archangel Michael, Melchizedek, Angels, etc, from "New Age" websites as eraoflight,  sananda.website, en.vozrojdeniesveta.com, or english versions of messagescelestes.ca, and this beautiful site.

My friends here will perhaps add others good links.

Ask to be healed.

Spirituality can be miraculously stronger than DNA.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-18 03:31:25)

Offline

#763 2022-08-17 20:16:11

Scott Summers
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Hello Sannav

The fact that you can ask the question means your Higher Self knows there is an alternative outcome in your journey.

If you didn’t even ask the question, that would be worse (in my opinion).

I agree with Genoveva. Remember there are also placebos.

If the 1st shot didn’t have many placebos, the Cabal would run the risk that people would reject the 2nd and subsequent boosters. Too many people damaged by the 1st would give the game away.

Plus the Cabal wanted to discredit the “anti-vaxxers” by saying: See? No problems! You guys are conspiracy theorists!

As Genoveva said, use the power of your mind (but gently and as effortlessly as possible). You have nothing to lose.

Offline

#764 2022-08-18 08:51:17

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yes, Sannav, I would agree with the excellent responses from other excellent forum members to your post. Attitude and beliefs are primary.

The fact that you feel 'something is wrong' means that 'something is right' remains live and kicking, in order to give that perspective in the first place. It sounds as if you are living in a time where seeking out whatever helps you to stay in contact with your higher self, or whatever words you use to frame it, is the most important thing. Try to tune in to the inner voice that knows such things, and don't worry if the answers it comes up with are not what you read in the books or hear in youtube videos. If you find your mind becoming small and judgmental, or feel dark energy, try to avoid getting into a panic or giving yourself a hard time, since such attitudes only give more energy to such things. Try to stay calm and a little bit objective.

One of the tricks that the cabal tries to pull is to make those who are somewhat aware feel that their situation is hopeless. It is not...


All is not lost until all is lost!

Offline

#765 2022-08-20 01:58:41

KingElizabeth
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Sannav, Thank you so much for responding to my question. I know sort of how you are feeling. I know I am a starseed! I mean i havent been in touch with anyone to ask them and be for sure for sure, it is just something I feel! Without a doubt. ACTUALLY  this is the first forum i have ever been on , first time i have said anything and i know i did t say much, it is just a huge worry hanging around me! I have always known the covid shot , NO WAY! i would tell everyone and anyone JUST DONT DO IT and then my mom got it because she was so worried and then my sister and then my brother in law and then my boyfriend. On and on  i live and work with my mom and sister and they would go on and on all the ti e like begging me to get it , if not for me then for them. I dont know so i did it ramdonly one day , and then after they make you sit and wait for which felt like forever just thinking  omg what did i just do??  Soooooo stupid. Ahhh . Anyways not even a week later guess who tested positive for stupid covid... me! Anyways all i know is i need to lifestyle change big time! I have habbits and addictions so hard to change but i guess if you want it all you have to do is go get it. I stopped eating meat! Im trying to stop smoking ciggs and vapes. These vapes are the worst!! Just when im starting to feel as you mentioned in dark energy and a little hopeless what helps me is looking up to the sky. I would say going and bejng i  nature but i dont like going out  very much anymore i dont like to be around people too much anymore if i could be invisible id be outside more. So i look up to the sky from my window and i know they are there we are all us. We are one!

Offline

#766 2022-08-21 06:26:59

SannaV
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

KingElizabeth
For some reason I don't feel as connected to nature anymore either. I do have a spot in the woods, where I sit when I try to find clarity. Let's hope all the unvaxxed create a beautiful world for the future generations, and that children will not get vaxxed and become the new hope for the world. It's sick to try and change our dna this way.

Offline

#767 2022-08-21 21:54:52

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.
You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Author unknown


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#768 2022-08-22 00:13:35

microvirus6
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

SannaV- I got vaccinated before reading Swaruu material and the like. My first and second shot were both at the top of the list for toxicity when I looked (on the website howbad.info). I was scared for a while it was going to kill me, one time having a panic attack when strange sounds and sensations seemed to be beamed into my head, not allowing me to fall asleep for 60 hours. At the time, I thought the nanobots were getting activated and my death was imminent.

HOWEVER, I got through that, and now I'm doing better than I ever have in my life, on all fronts. I feel very connected, to nature, to my higher self, everything. I do regret getting the vax obviously, and strongly advise others not to get it. BUT I am at least one example that you can survive and thrive even after getting the damn shots. For me at least, the "disconnecting from Source" thing is simply not true. I'm unlocking more insights and abilities now than ever.

Consider the power of your beliefs. Consider the power of your consciousness. If you BELIEVE you are becoming disconnected from Source, more and more every day, and there is nothing you can do about it... your mind IS powerful enough to give you that experience, regardless of whatever is truly going on with you physiologically. Change your beliefs and you will change your experience. And for the record, there's no choice you can make in an incarnation that will invalidate who and what you are: an eternal part of Source itself.

Offline

#769 2022-08-22 03:29:18

mitkobs
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

What is done is done. Forgive yourself. Learn your lesson. Move on. What else you could do. In 3D people are more accustomed to poisoning of all kind. Body is stronger. Spirit is always strong. Body is recuperating and expelling unnatural staff from its system. Spirit is fortifying mind and overpowering artificial intrusions. Do mind practices. Imagine of being more and more connected. Imagine how body is capable to fight and expel foreign substances and how it is happening. Do not give up, do not think you are doomed, do not fear. Live normal like nothing is happened, continue working and be useful to yourself and to other people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-22 03:30:30)

Offline

#770 2022-09-01 15:22:19

Dablin
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

microvirus6 wrote:

SannaV- I got vaccinated before reading Swaruu material and the like. My first and second shot were both at the top of the list for toxicity when I looked (on the website howbad.info). I was scared for a while it was going to kill me, one time having a panic attack when strange sounds and sensations seemed to be beamed into my head, not allowing me to fall asleep for 60 hours. At the time, I thought the nanobots were getting activated and my death was imminent.

HOWEVER, I got through that, and now I'm doing better than I ever have in my life, on all fronts. I feel very connected, to nature, to my higher self, everything. I do regret getting the vax obviously, and strongly advise others not to get it. BUT I am at least one example that you can survive and thrive even after getting the damn shots. For me at least, the "disconnecting from Source" thing is simply not true. I'm unlocking more insights and abilities now than ever.

Consider the power of your beliefs. Consider the power of your consciousness. If you BELIEVE you are becoming disconnected from Source, more and more every day, and there is nothing you can do about it... your mind IS powerful enough to give you that experience, regardless of whatever is truly going on with you physiologically. Change your beliefs and you will change your experience. And for the record, there's no choice you can make in an incarnation that will invalidate who and what you are: an eternal part of Source itself.

That is great to hear microvirus. I really respect the attitude you have managed to hold despite the experience and fear of being vaccinated. Personally I am not, because of information I found on websites such as these forums and others. I have always been a little skeptical of the vaccine and was never going to rush in it so when it came out I was just willing to wait and see how things panned out first. Well, and then the potential dangers and effects of it started to become apparent and I was even less inclined to get vaccinated up until earlier this year where I refused to be for work and lost my job as a result.

It was a rather easy decision for me. Selfish to a degree. I am single without family responsibilities with no one else depending on me or having to directly face the consequences of my decisions. Others I know, including family who did get vaccinated did so for various reasons but usually involving more self-less motives; ie. to apparently help minimise the spread of the virus to their family and friends; or to remain employed so they can continue to support those they care for.

Everyone I know who got vaccinated believed the propaganda and did so because of the perceived benefit to their family and community. Their actions were selfless acts that I greatly respect. It is unfortunate that they were fooled and many of the vaccinated will suffer health consequences for doing so. Being unvacinnated I don't feel like a heroe, or someone that was strong and able to resist the propaganda of the authorities to push the C19 agenda. In many ways it was a selfish act because I greatly believed the vaccine was a trap and would hurt me so I avoided it like the plague; despite the fact that there was always the small possibility I could be wrong and potentially spread a contagious disease to others around me.

The true heroes in this situation are the ones of did what they felt was necessary to help those that they care for, placing themselves (even if unknowingly) within harms way in an attempt to do so. Much like you microvirus, I have seen the continued humanity in many of the vaccinated. They haven't all become mindless drones becoming part of some global borg matrix. Within all this continued hardship occurring within society within this early 21st century, this vaccine has only added to it for many people but they continue making great strides in trying to live their lives regardless. Like a wounded soldier, they know they have responsibilities so they continue despite everything that keeps getting thrown at them.

They all have nothing but my respect for that as they show great strength where they can continue to be good people regardless of the deceit and potential injuries they received by just trying to do the right thing and believing the people they had elected into positions of authority around them were actually honorable and cared for their well-being. I cannot fault people for that. The level of deception in this world is terrible. I feel ashamed to be a spiritual being that could have somehow contributed to the construction of such a reality. I always wonder how such a reality could benefit anybody. Surely we could have placed our combined efforts to a more constructive universe then one that pits life against life and promotes situations where beings can be deceived, exploited and destroyed for such trivial reasons as profit and power.

Much like in many respects, remaining unvacinnated has only added slightly to that feeling of being an outsider to the majority of the earths population. They are playing life on the hardest difficulty, where I somehow managed to see the game and sitestep the challenge. I wouldn't have it any other way for myself though, but it is what it is.

Offline

#771 2022-09-01 16:09:24

Wolfsan1983
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Hello my dear family of light. I have a question. Since I joined this family, I stopped eating meat. It has been more than a year. I do not eat creatures with hearts and faces. And I am very happy with it. Are chickens sold in markets (I don't eat them) included in this situation?Also small marine fish?

Last edited by Wolfsan1983 (2022-09-01 16:10:48)

Offline

#772 2022-09-01 16:59:59

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Please, that´s OLD information. Eat what you feel you need. Nothing wrong with eating meat if you need it. Fish is very healthy. I eat it. Greetings.

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Hello my dear family of light. I have a question. Since I joined this family, I stopped eating meat. It has been more than a year. I do not eat creatures with hearts and faces. And I am very happy with it. Are chickens sold in markets (I don't eat them) included in this situation?Also small marine fish?

Offline

#773 2022-09-01 17:57:07

Wolfsan1983
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Gosia wrote:

Please, that´s OLD information. Eat what you feel you need. Nothing wrong with eating meat if you need it. Fish is very healthy. I eat it. Greetings.

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Hello my dear family of light. I have a question. Since I joined this family, I stopped eating meat. It has been more than a year. I do not eat creatures with hearts and faces. And I am very happy with it. Are chickens sold in markets (I don't eat them) included in this situation?Also small marine fish?

Dear Gosia. I always wanted to ask this directly to you. But I thought you might be busy. I was surprised to see your response. I think my manifestation is working fine. Stay healthy.

Offline

#774 2022-09-01 19:15:58

mitkobs
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Actually is a very good thing to stop eating meat, takes off some negative energies coming with such food.
Agree that some people might still need it, they will know that. Everyone have to eat what they want and what they feel right for eating. No judging.

Offline

#775 2022-09-01 21:53:50

Yankee
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Can you clarify why their recommendations changed as far as eating meat?

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB