You are not logged in.

#26 2022-08-05 05:06:59

mose

Re: The Taygetans and the 'deceptive/seductive et' claim

wahinionthebeach wrote:
mose wrote:
wahinionthebeach wrote:

Here's my two cents...I think all good lies and deceptions are 80% truth, and 20% manipulation/mind control, that's how they suck you in.  They feed you a mostly truth to gain your trust, then manipulate the hell out of you with the last 20%.  I'm not surprised about the Canadian Awareness guy.  My husband and I really liked him on the first video, but 3 videos in we both concluded that his videos weren't really saying anything; he was repeating just the same things over and over, so we didn't trust him.  Corey Goode lost me when I saw the video where he said 'the tall angelic-looking ETs (with wings) were actually evil, don't trust them'.  KG, well.....that's been hashed here so many times I won't go into it.

I do use these three as opposition research though, to see what the Three Letter Agencies want me to think today. smile   

I'll listen for the 80% truth needed, but I always look for that 20% zinger of a lie they slide in.  When it hits I'm like 'there it is!'  There's the 20% sales pitch/mind control they needed to sell in that video.

Yes it happened to me as well... First video was overwhelming... Later on, I noticed it is more of the repetitions of 'lines of talking' and 'narratives'...

I love the man and his bold and assertive personality; also love how he expresses the energies of assertiveness and courage-- being proponent for unwavering self conduct, valor and truth in oneself -- it is beautiful and that is so needed in today's society. His representation of the Theta Tauris is awesome; i can't lie -- i have loved them, also his experience with the native reptilians race of the earth is quite a story and inspiration... My feeling is, we should be open arms to embrace the reptilian races, starting with paying homage to those whom we share the same planet... Just feel the diverse energy signatures for sentience and life...

There are a number of things i would love to let Antony to know, that there are things he weren't supposed to rely on books and stories--for example, why should refer extensively to other sourcse in regard to 'Moon' or 'Planets' while you can just visit there and observe with out-of-body-experience? Ingo Swan used to apply this counsel... Lobsang Rampa... and many others. In the process you impart knowledge on how to do that because it is possible...

Talking about Pyramids--how they were made and for what purpose... He could visit the 'past' and 'see' for himself... Many have done that and documented it... 'Farsight Institute' for example... He purports to be instructed and trained by ETs within similar paths in the quest for knowledge and experience, he should deploy the skills to actions...

What i know awaits us, as we build skills to explore our extended sensorial apparatus is the ability to process and present contexts of useful information/details from extended-neuro-sesing/altered states of consciousness... There is a way about it and i hope in this forums, someday, we can start to teach and instruct one another how this can be implemented. I love this website, for i have seen/see, it is paving a way for building sensible/awakened community that from scratch... We need to intend and express the desire for 'new comprehension' and things will come to light...

Of course there are things from Taygetans i am watchful... For i have feeling today they can be 'this' and tomorrow 'something else'.... For instance, 'the Jesus Christ' thing... Dismissing the 'Historical Jesus'... I am neither a Christian nor religious, but i have lived to sense and appreciate the 'Christ Mission'.... Saying 'he didn't exist' truly feels like someone is playing games... Maybe this is what the Taygetans refer to as 'Taste of their own Medicine' -- showdown with the Cabal and the controlling institutions....

If in that  upcoming video, in first hand position, Antony won't talk about having 'projecting himself' before and/or contact the Taygetans/Swaruus/the native planet... Then his presentation is likely going to be 'junk news' (Not meaning to disrespect); for i think most of us who care, have means to try to contact these fellow sentient brothers and sisters, and we usually get  some sort of 'synchronicity' or independent knowing to sketch up our path to expanded knowledge.... Happening to intuit somethings which where previously not so known/felt or considered.

I hope Antony will someday soon start to teach and instruct others how to 'extend'... Some things in regarding to 'extending' can be shared openly and safely... some not--requiring 'one on one' or 'group functions' nevertheless such is quit indispensable this day and age; least to do something about it--not just telling stories....

Yazhi, for example, has shared very remarkable instructions and practice in regard to 'extending'(Teleportation--how to do it).... I wish everybody here would pay attention and give it a try....

Sela

You use the term 'we' quite a bit.  Like a three-letter agency rep would.  The use of the term 'we' where it should be 'I' is also taught as a bullshit leadership/sales tactic in the corporate world to sway public opinion toward their opinion.  It's a mind control technique and it can be very effective; but once someone points it out to you, you just can't unsee it.  smile

Do you mean that post alone or generally?

'We' has been used six (6) times in that post and it is justified.

There is nothing wrong using 'we' when you do it consciously and know what purpose it serves.

if you study 'platform discussions' in any, say, online communities, you are likely to observe that everybody 'speaks for himself/herself' and enjoys such position.

It is good that people speak their minds, venting out by ranting/rumbling, buffoon-ing, express concerns etc in myriad of ways, but at the end of the day--what purpose does it serve if fellows can't find unifying commonality for some sort of 'community actions' to change what they often complain about?

There is a lot of talking in forums--often times it usually ends up into acts of 'keyboard warrior-ism', nothing of firm resolve to take action through effective 'institutional coherence'. This could be a waste of time -- past time activities and//or untapped creativity in the sense of community instigations.

I as a person switch positions within the references of 'I-self' and 'We'(fellowship with all conscious individuals with similar disposition to assume changes) as a tactic; my online presence is not for 'chit chatting'; it is conscious effort to effect change.If someone don't 'vibe' with this, i can easily tell by what sort of actions he/she takes against how i act or do 'my thing'... Certainly, i am here not to please or offend anybody--i care less in this regard; but if what i share will contribute in 'behavioural change' and improved orientations in discussions then I would feel rewarded and thus share more other things which will enhance the experience...I have ways to 'monitor' and evaluate the conditions and potentials for communities in interaction; and patience is the key for any person of my disposition.

I can take your objection on 'we' stance as blessing for me to articulate the importance capacity building and institutional coherence for the changes in our lives...

Lets pray that, the community here will qualify to be the recipient of exposition on the 'Geometry of Actionable Decision Making'.

GADM is going to empower anyone, under certain state of observation, to discern any intelligent-able states of civilisation, inherent interactions and systems view. This is an imperative to any conscious community, as we are  increasingly stepping into the era of broad communications and contact with advanced other communities; be it among ourselves and/or beyond...

Hmmm

Last edited by mose (2022-08-05 06:04:24)

#27 2022-08-05 05:18:46

mitkobs

I use WE for more close to Source point of view, for unifying sense. Source cannot be me(I), because is everybody and everything, countless personalities, beings, souls.

#28 2022-08-05 05:20:37

mose

mitkobs wrote:

I use WE for more close to Source point of view, for unifying sense. Source cannot be me(I), because is everybody and everything, countless personalities, beings, souls.

Justified.

#29 2022-08-05 08:16:03

DarkOwl

mose wrote:

....I as a person switch positions within the references of 'I-self' and 'We'(fellowship with all conscious individuals with similar disposition to assume changes) as a tactic; my online presence is not for 'chit chatting'; it is conscious effort to effect change.If someone don't 'vibe' with this, i can easily tell by what sort of actions he/she takes against how i act or do 'my thing'... Certainly, i am here not to please or offend anybody--i care less in this regard; but if what i share will contribute in 'behavioural change' and improved orientations in discussions then I would feel rewarded and thus share more other things which will enhance the experience...I have ways to 'monitor' and evaluate the conditions and potentials for communities in interaction; and patience is the key for any person of my disposition.

I can take your objection on 'we' stance as blessing for me to articulate the importance capacity building and institutional coherence for the changes in our lives...

Lets pray that, the community here will qualify to be the recipient of exposition on the 'Geometry of Actionable Decision Making'.

GADM is going to empower anyone, under certain state of observation, to discern any intelligent-able states of civilisation, inherent interactions and systems view. This is an imperative to any conscious community, as we are  increasingly stepping into the era of broad communications and contact with advanced other communities; be it among ourselves and/or beyond...

Hmmm

Hmmm indeed.
You speak my language mose. You seem to have put a fair amount of thought into how functional community operates, or how to even build that from scratch, maybe?
The Cosmic Agency community is going through a transition phase at the moment. There have been upheavals, attacks, ego battles, the usual in any community. Many have come and gone, some may be returning, some never left and plenty of new faces seem to brighten our day on a regular basis.

I've been here a year and half and I've never encountered a more awesome bunch of people in one place! My online avatar is more outgoing but generally I'm quite reclusive and don't spend much time around people in the 'real' world. It's a rare, rare person I feel comfortable being myself around but here I don't feel like that at all. My starseed nature was something I knew about long before I had ever heard the word starseed. I learnt very quickly not to talk about it and it was a lonely journey holding this secret I wanted everyone to know. Here I can talk about things I wouldn't dream of in most other places! It feels like home xx

My mission is to see starseed communities grow. Lots of them. Online and in 3D and beyond. We must unite our incredibly powerful will and start to steer this ship. Many reading this are seers, visionaries and dreamers. We want to hear what you've been imagineering. What kind of future do you want?

We starseeds must create communities based on mutual respect and open communication, creativity in all its manifestations, and an on-going focus on raising the vibe and healing the fractures. We have been given an incredible gift in this download from the Taygetans. But what are we going to do with it? A holistic society isn't going to descend from on high. We need to build it ourselves... from the ground up.

These are the kinds of thoughts occupying my mind these days. Thanks for the prompt mose smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#30 2022-08-05 10:17:55

DarkOwl

mose wrote:

I love the man and his bold and assertive personality; also love how he expresses the energies of assertiveness and courage-- being proponent for unwavering self conduct, valor and truth in oneself -- it is beautiful and that is so needed in today's society. His representation of the Theta Tauris is awesome; i can't lie -- i have loved them, also his experience with the native reptilians race of the earth is quite a story and inspiration... My feeling is, we should be open arms to embrace the reptilian races, starting with paying homage to those whom we share the same planet... Just feel the diverse energy signatures for sentience and life...

❤️

mose wrote:

Of course there are things from Taygetans i am watchful... For i have feeling today they can be 'this' and tomorrow 'something else'.... For instance, 'the Jesus Christ' thing... Dismissing the 'Historical Jesus'... I am neither a Christian nor religious, but i have lived to sense and appreciate the 'Christ Mission'.... Saying 'he didn't exist' truly feels like someone is playing games... Maybe this is what the Taygetans refer to as 'Taste of their own Medicine' -- showdown with the Cabal and the controlling institutions....

The research and work of Joseph Atwill "Caesar's Messiah", and Richard Carrier "On the Historicity of Jesus: Why We Might Have Reason for Doubt" support the Taygetans claim about the biblical character Jesus. They would be at least familiar with Atwell's thesis as it supports theirs.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2022-08-05 10:32:04

DarkOwl

From the description of Anthony's upcoming video:

In this 1 hour video, find out who are often talked about Nordic Humanoid Taygeta Pleiadian ET entity's and races, as well as what is the intent of current Taygeta's involvement with humans?

How many ET & ED races live within Taygeta and what are their true intentions with humanity?

Is Taygeta part of any Galactic Federations and do these Nordic Humanoid Taygeta ET saviours truly communicate with humans?

What is the current relationship between Taygeta Humanoid races and Alpha Draconian Empire?

Which current Taygeta's human channelers are telling the truth, which are misguided and hijacked?

Which human Taygeta channelers are fraudulent VS authentic?

***** Official THETA TAURI Reptilian Council warning & statement on Taygeta and human representatives of Taygeta on earth, coming Aug 12, 2022 *****

Twice the mention of 'Taygeta channelers'?!?

And a statement from the Theta Tauri incoming.

Uhuh

#32 2022-08-05 14:38:09

mitkobs

This Anthony obviously will comment on Taygeta topic without being acquainted with the shared information on CA channel.

#33 2022-08-05 14:47:22

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

From the description of Anthony's upcoming video:

In this 1 hour video, find out who are often talked about Nordic Humanoid Taygeta Pleiadian ET entity's and races, as well as what is the intent of current Taygeta's involvement with humans?

How many ET & ED races live within Taygeta and what are their true intentions with humanity?

Is Taygeta part of any Galactic Federations and do these Nordic Humanoid Taygeta ET saviours truly communicate with humans?

What is the current relationship between Taygeta Humanoid races and Alpha Draconian Empire?

Which current Taygeta's human channelers are telling the truth, which are misguided and hijacked?

Which human Taygeta channelers are fraudulent VS authentic?

***** Official THETA TAURI Reptilian Council warning & statement on Taygeta and human representatives of Taygeta on earth, coming Aug 12, 2022 *****

Twice the mention of 'Taygeta channelers'?!?

And a statement from the Theta Tauri incoming.

Uhuh

I'm not really feeling very academic today, so I'll just say..... What a load of bullshit..... How ignorant are some of these dudes? They don't have the faintest idea what they are talking about, don't bother to read up on the most basic of facts. Channelled any good info today, Gosia?? You're always channelling info, aren't you, it's there in your videos.... Really, these guys come from the same fantasy land as Emmanuel macron...

And the bit about Corey Goode isn't any better. If - and it is an 'if' - he is implicating the Taygetans, and he includes them in the 'have been active in establishing religions' camp, then he knows rather less about the Taygetans than does Boris Johnson. Who have been more outspoken against the nature of organised religion, and how it serves to mind control the masses than nearly anyone I've known? Oh, the Taygetans.....

And anybody who gives any credibilty to this bunch of dark clowns isn't any better than the folk who allowed themselves to be duped into taking the papaya shots 'for the sake of the world's health.'     

If this is cabal-inspired nonsense, then they're not doing very well. Scott Summers had something to say about this a while ago. Trying, but basically it's abject failure.... Call me unimaginative, but I think I'll be sticking to Cosmic Agency and David Icke....

#34 2022-08-05 15:57:37

mitkobs

If these people were respectful and honest they will address Gosia, appoint a video chat meeting with her and will talk a normal conversation like others like Jean-Claude did.

#35 2022-08-05 16:16:38

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

If these people were respectful and honest they will address Gosia, appoint a video chat meeting with her and will talk a normal conversation like others like Jean-Claude did.

Yes, exactly, mitkobs. That is a good and obvious course of action (isn't it funny how something is obvious if it is pointed out, as you have done here? But nobody thinks of it otherwise?!). Just behave like decent positive entities looking for the truth of situations.

#36 2022-08-05 23:25:49

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Exactly! I made the same comment last night to my girlfriend.

If Anthony (or anyone) has genuine information showing the Taygetans to be something other than what they say, surely the first port of call would be to approach Gosia about it. At least make the attempt. There has been none of that.

#37 2022-08-06 09:08:29

mitkobs

The thing is there is no other information out there that can add something better and new than already shared by Swaruus and Taygeta. I am sure that there is no other information that can top this one.  We can listen other knowledgeable people but their information is amalgamation of spiritual knowledge known from before - religious or occult books and said from other contactees, channelers, mixed with new age contemporal ideas. It is more or less confusion and misinformation. For me. People who want to expand should listen to the information shared by CA and apply it.

#38 2022-08-06 20:13:15

This is why it is important to vet your sources.  Too often you will find tell tales that a given source is bad.  Having listened to most all of the youtubes for cosmic agency I have concluded Gosia has a good source, nothing corrupted or corruptable. 

What we are seeing at this point is she is getting bigger and there are counter intelligence operations that are trying to discredit her.  usually that means you ware working or are otherwise effective in ways the opposing party does not want.

My approach is usually trust but verify.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#39 2022-08-07 04:43:40

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

This is why it is important to vet your sources.  Too often you will find tell tales that a given source is bad.  Having listened to most all of the youtubes for cosmic agency I have concluded Gosia has a good source, nothing corrupted or corruptable. 

What we are seeing at this point is she is getting bigger and there are counter intelligence operations that are trying to discredit her.  usually that means you ware working or are otherwise effective in ways the opposing party does not want.

My approach is usually trust but verify.

My conclusion as well. I've been following CA since early 2020 and still haven't decided whether to believe or not, but now with all these attacks I'm leaning more and more towards believing.

Saviera wrote:

That man did not even do his homework- exposing his own bullshit. This is ridiculous. Talking about honor. No honor in that one. What a joke. big_smile

He mixes several sources such as CA, Cobra and apparently Pleiadian Knowledge.

#40 2022-08-07 06:11:08

Kahi Harawira

Finally caught up with the Canadian Awareness clown. jeez, couldn't stomach it. Just one lie after another in an endless stream of lies.

Intentional too. Better not get too nasty about it. 10 mins (probably less) was my limit, regret even being led there

#41 2022-08-07 09:33:19

mose

Blessed love

So the Video by Anthony on Taygetans is out at Canadian Awareness YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijP2MXq8QX4

What is the significance of his message?

... Vet and evaluate your sources...

Somebody suggested the same earlier in this thread...

The essential message of Anthony is something some of us live with all the time (Due diligence and Discernment): not because the message sound too good and overwhelming then you 'take everything for as of what is being supplied'... This is universally to be applied in all sources of information, stories and narratives...

This is applies to 'Canadian Awareness Content' as much as contents from this website and forums: https://www.swaruu.org/ [And so the 'Forums']

Therefore he has repeated/relayed the message of people taking full responsibility of what they take from 'contacts' and/or 'channeling'...

I as a man, did my thing to allow contact with Yazhi, if there is anything useful that may ensure to enhance what i know and consciously cooperate to manifest in life--do manifest in life... I had my meditation and protocol of intent--which is still open by the way; so only i and my reclusive part know what should Yazhi 'do'--'signal ambience' should she prefer to 'extend' to me. She can choose to optimize synchronicity through extended part of myself or pull up a stint of spatial/temporal manifestation/contact, either/or i'm ready...

I have done the same for the Theta Tauri; Nope i ain't scared of something with different outward look from myself... And when i mention things like this to my fellow men/women, i better also mention the fact that we may seek contact with other sentient being not for 'information' per se, rather for 'energetic touch'... But this has to be consistent with the extended nature of your being; if that contact is beneficial you will have it--not necessarily in real time/present time; know it: you are having it in one level of your being...

Then this gets us to the 54th minute of Anthony's video...

There is a remarkable point that Anthony highlights: Possibilities are at all time high for specialized Earthly Intelligence Department to monitor and/so tweak with internet communications, for matters of this nature. This Swaruu website, for example, has many things which attracts 'investigations'. So it is naive to think there are no government agencies covertly tracking the contents and behavior of its active participants. But nobody has to worry about this very much, secret institutions have their own imperatives--one cannot stop them and nobody really needs to counteract with shadowy existences... Just acknowledge their possible presence and go on to do your thing as long as you are satisfied it is legit.

Now, contents from this website, with scientific nature, pertinent to matter, space, time and energy are quite elaborate, neatly presented here and there thus so remarkable. Such can be used to trigger paradigm shift in our wide communities.

It is obviously, drama regarding the issues of 'extractions' and 'ascension' expose the vanity of escapism. Many here know the case of two girls and a male lover from 'Toleka'... That story pose so many questions rather than answers for people who may care comprehend. But yeah, one cannot suppose all details coming through sister Gosia can be verified regarding the sub-space presence of the Taygetans... For someone with tools for analyzing 'political environment' of possible alliances with limited or extended capacity to dominate 'space' and command their presence, the 'Galactic Federation' talk is always short of something... This is not to deny the possibility of diverse ET communities lingering in sub-space environment in or around us, no. Yet any narrative which exploit human tendency for info and details to suppose convenience of external assistance/salvation is sham.

There are true events and contacts, which have taken place--still taking place within few men and women, some through reclusive government/private agencies which can clear situation of Gosia and the contact should those individuals care to chip in. If Gosia is ready, this will happen and it wont be the matter of Antony discrediting Gosia directly or indirect... Matter of fact, Anthony and Gosia can contact anytime to explore the truth of this -- regardless of 'chips at stake'... Just suspending the internet fame for awhile...

Hmmm

#42 2022-08-07 10:44:15

Kahi Harawira

mose wrote:

If Gosia is ready, this will happen and it wont be the matter of Antony discrediting Gosia directly or indirect... Matter of fact, Anthony and Gosia can contact anytime to explore the truth of this

Hahaha = Love your sense of humor

#43 2022-08-07 11:03:27

ro2778

My opinion of him hasn't changed, overly identifies with masculine, absolutely lost in duality and clearly misled or just another disinfo agent. His production style reminds me of rise.tv, which was taken over as just another mouthpiece of the cabal when it's name changed from edgeofwonder, there's a lot of soft focus to go with the hard brain washing. He's just another disinfo agent, He's conflating so many contacts into one rant and these people give themselves away because they feel the need to attack, attack, attack. There does seem to be more of an ET force behind him though, as though the Tyagetans have ruffled some feathers or more likely scales, upstairs.

#44 2022-08-07 12:11:29

mitkobs

He says in the beginning of the video many times that in Pleyades not all are benevolent races, but that is impossible. If that was the case they will be betrayed, conquered and enslaved by the regressive races. This is what cabal like beings dream to do with Pleiades.
There are many races on different planets of Pleiades, not all humans of course but the common thing between all of them is that they are progressive. Some may not be so advanced in technology and interstellar, being in developing stages but the situation of their progression is much more differently happening from what is happening here on Earth. Clearly the man is either ignorant or just want(is paid) to portray the Pleiades in negative light.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-07 12:12:39)

#45 2022-08-07 12:19:08

Gosia
Administrator

I must state for all fairness that there ARE individual people within Pleiades that might act not in a such a positive manner, but it wouldn´t be something that would define the whole race. There are rotten apples everywhere, as they told us. But they are few.

mitkobs wrote:

He says in the beginning of the video many times that in Pleyades not all are benevolent races, but that is impossible. If that was the case they will be betrayed, conquered and enslaved by the regressive races. This is what cabal like beings dream to do with Pleiades.
There are many races on different planets of Pleiades, not all humans of course but the common thing between all of them is that they are progressive. Some may not be so advanced in technology and interstellar, being in developing stages but the situation of their progression is much more differently happening from what is happening here on Earth. Clearly the man is either ignorant or just want(is paid) to portray the Pleiades in negative light.

#46 2022-08-07 12:50:37

mitkobs

The video is too long for me to watch it all and listening the nonsense he says, so with skipping forward my opinion about this guy is that he is speaking about Taygeta and Pleiades without being acquainted a bit with CA info. He thinks they are love and light and the contactees are channelers. That says it all. So do not waste your time with this person.

Gosia of course there could be rotten apples there but in small number and in check or if too dangerous probably with getting banished from the place of influence.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-07 12:54:53)

#47 2022-08-07 13:49:53

Gosia
Administrator

Perhaps he is not referring to us?

mitkobs wrote:

The video is too long for me to watch it all and listening the nonsense he says, so with skipping forward my opinion about this guy is that he is speaking about Taygeta and Pleiades without being acquainted a bit with CA info. He thinks they are love and light and the contactees are channelers. That says it all. So do not waste your time with this person.

Gosia of course there could be rotten apples there but in small number and in check or if too dangerous probably with getting banished from the place of influence.

#48 2022-08-07 14:13:42

Gosia wrote:

Definitely is, among others. He said that it's completely ridiculous to think that ETs would communicate with people using electronic devices such as What's up or Telegram.

#49 2022-08-07 15:05:36

Gosia
Administrator

They dont use Telegram or Whatsap haha. Its a much better online chatting platform than that. And of course they can, and they do. They have fingers, and human computers, what stops them lol?

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Definitely is, among others. He said that it's completely ridiculous to think that ETs would communicate with people using electronic devices such as What's up or Telegram.

#50 2022-08-07 15:06:59

Gosia
Administrator

LOL. Thanks. Since I didnt watch it, nor intend to, its fun to see you commenting. smile

wahinionthebeach wrote:

I could barely make it through it, his frequency/vibe is so low that whatever he is connected to is not good. He went after Gosia and Robert, but at the beginning of the video he thought they were 'channel writing', then realized he was wrong (probably after DarkOwl emailed) and edited the last half of the video to include direct written contact, and how ridiculous it was that we would believe such nonsense.  For the last 2 minutes or so he told everyone to stop making videos right now, and all video makers & cult followers to repent away from this cult immediately and stop giving them our precious energy (so we could give it to his cult...daddy needs a snack) or suffer consequences, or some such bs.  It was such a 'repent!  repent I say sinner!' moment. 

I need some sage, mind bleach, and Disney movies today to clear that shit out of my house.  Yukky.

BAD VIBE! BAD VIBE!! big_smile

Board footer