You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-23 21:36:38

DarkOwl

Re: Gosia addresses Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

I have a concern. I read Gosia's piece when it first appeared on Telegram. I found it clear, justified, and 100% necessary, in order to clear up any confusion, especially for people newer to Cosmic Agency. I felt that was enough - job done. What has concerned me is the number of folk chiming in with their own views about Robert369 in the wake of Gosia's comments.

My concern is this: if people had these views, and feel them strongly enough to air them now, why did they not air them earlier? Why did they have to wait until Gosia said something before speaking out? I know that Dark Owl especially has tried hard with Robert369 to dialogue about these issues, and I understand the frustration. But still.... I feel that this says something about the dynamics on the forum, that there is still a way to go.

To echo what Kahi alludes to, we must avoid ganging up and picking on someone at all costs. Knocking someone when they are down is not noble or courageous. I also second mitkobs when he insists on sticking to opinions of forum members, and avoid criticisms of the person. It's what's called, if I recall, ad hominem attacks, which the Greek philosophers listed as one of the false forms of debate and argument.

I hope we might manage to actually have a dialogue here with Robert369. That would be best.

I agree with what you've said here wideeyes. The forum, and the way I handle things as a mod, has a way to go. I could have, and probably should have said things earlier. There are multiple reasons why I haven't (some I outlined above) but perhaps plain cowardice was one of them.  hmm I shouldn't need to feel permission from Gosia to have my say in anything but in R369's case I was unsure how to proceed and needed that prompt from her. This mod is an imperfect specimen to be sure smile

It's always uncomfortable to have so many seemingly gang up on someone. But Robert369 has had his flaws pointed out for years now to no avail. He is completely impervious to any criticism, no matter how constructive. Sometimes it takes the floodgates to be opened to make an impact on such personalities.

I have shared before that I spent time in two longterm residential rehabs (based on the therapeutic model) many moons ago. There were times when a residents negative behaviour required a community meeting where the entire community (of 30+ people) would reflect back to the person how they felt about the behaviour and help them work through it. The process would take hours and was often an excruciating experience for the recipient. I know, because it happened to me, twice (once at each rehab... both due to anger issues). While tough to go through, they were incredibly rewarding experiences, and in every case I saw this happen (to myself and many others) the love and empathy in the room was hugely amplified and the issue resolved... every time. In both cases for me, the two people I got angry with became friends and much goodwill and love shared between us. It can be a very magical process when those in question are willing to look at their shit without ego.

While this is a text-based forum and community, the principles are the same. While I may have come across as somewhat harsh and direct in my post, I hope it was also communicated I am very much interested in seeing R369 move through this and becoming a more cohesive community member. I make no apologises for how I communicated and take nothing back but now it's time to let Robert respond and for us all to enter into a loving and respectful dialogue (if that's what he chooses to do).

Thanks once again wideeyes! I personally very much appreciate having my shortcomings reflected back to me in the interests of becoming a better mod smile

❤️ x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2022-07-23 21:58:51

Gosia
Administrator

I, for one, didn´t see any shortcomings in the way you came across. In fact, I appreciate those comments from DarkOwl very much, as much as I appreciate them from others. We are all just expressing our concerns. Thank you to all.

DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I have a concern. I read Gosia's piece when it first appeared on Telegram. I found it clear, justified, and 100% necessary, in order to clear up any confusion, especially for people newer to Cosmic Agency. I felt that was enough - job done. What has concerned me is the number of folk chiming in with their own views about Robert369 in the wake of Gosia's comments.

My concern is this: if people had these views, and feel them strongly enough to air them now, why did they not air them earlier? Why did they have to wait until Gosia said something before speaking out? I know that Dark Owl especially has tried hard with Robert369 to dialogue about these issues, and I understand the frustration. But still.... I feel that this says something about the dynamics on the forum, that there is still a way to go.

To echo what Kahi alludes to, we must avoid ganging up and picking on someone at all costs. Knocking someone when they are down is not noble or courageous. I also second mitkobs when he insists on sticking to opinions of forum members, and avoid criticisms of the person. It's what's called, if I recall, ad hominem attacks, which the Greek philosophers listed as one of the false forms of debate and argument.

I hope we might manage to actually have a dialogue here with Robert369. That would be best.

I agree with what you've said here wideeyes. The forum, and the way I handle things as a mod, has a way to go. I could have, and probably should have said things earlier. There are multiple reasons why I haven't (some I outlined above) but perhaps plain cowardice was one of them.  hmm I shouldn't need to feel permission from Gosia to have my say in anything but in R369's case I was unsure how to proceed and needed that prompt from her. This mod is an imperfect specimen to be sure smile

It's always uncomfortable to have so many seemingly gang up on someone. But Robert369 has had his flaws pointed out for years now to no avail. He is completely impervious to any criticism, no matter how constructive. Sometimes it takes the floodgates to be opened to make an impact on such personalities.

I have shared before that I spent time in two longterm residential rehabs (based on the therapeutic model) many moons ago. There were times when a residents negative behaviour required a community meeting where the entire community (of 30+ people) would reflect back to the person how they felt about the behaviour and help them work through it. The process would take hours and was often an excruciating experience for the recipient. I know, because it happened to me, twice (once at each rehab... both due to anger issues). While tough to go through, they were incredibly rewarding experiences, and in every case I saw this happen (to myself and many others) the love and empathy in the room was hugely amplified and the issue resolved... every time. In both cases for me, the two people I got angry with became friends and much goodwill and love shared between us. It can be a very magical process when those in question are willing to look at their shit without ego.

While this is a text-based forum and community, the principles are the same. While I may have come across as somewhat harsh and direct in my post, I hope it was also communicated I am very much interested in seeing R369 move through this and becoming a more cohesive community member. I make no apologises for how I communicated and take nothing back but now it's time to let Robert respond and for us all to enter into a loving and respectful dialogue (if that's what he chooses to do).

Thanks once again wideeyes! I personally very much appreciate having my shortcomings reflected back to me in the interests of becoming a better mod smile

❤️ x

#28 2022-07-23 22:22:52

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

I, for one, didn´t see any shortcomings in the way you came across. In fact, I appreciate those comments from DarkOwl very much, as much as I appreciate them from others. We are all just expressing our concerns. Thank you to all.

Thanks Gosia x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#29 2022-07-23 22:44:25

Keeyna

I greatly appreciate this thread. I personally have tried to address things both privately with Robert369 and in the Telegram group, I got told over and over that it was on me and I was judgmental. That I (and others with similar complaints) needed to deal with shadow work. My concern has never been Robert369’s opinions, even though things he has said contradicts the CA disclosure. What issues I do have is the constant putting people down and refusing to accept others as having valid perspectives too. We don’t know what situations people are in, we aren’t in their shoes, and it bothers me to see a person telling others they aren’t doing enough or aren’t doing things correctly or are just wasting people’s time. And that goes for people talking about Robert369 as well, no one deserves it. Period. We are all learning. This is a place that’s suppose to be a free flow of ideas yet one side constantly feels they can’t speak. That’s very very sad to me. Even the newest member who is just having their eyes opened for the first time could ask a question that opens a new way of thinking for others. Everyone’s perspective is valuable, even Robert’s. But when one side respects that and the other side doesn’t, what is to be done?   When addressing issues with Robert369 it’s constantly tossed around to talk about “the message not the messenger” when I have witnessed Robert himself telling people they are only “half awake” because they don’t believe what he believes…The first rule listed both here and in Telegram is “Respect others”…can I ask where is the line drawn on that rule?

Add in note: I’m not as active here, but in Telegram I have witnessed people trying to ignore and he addresses them when they ask questions or talk to others to which they ask him to please not…and he continues at them. For those saying to ignore his posts, it’s hard for them to do that when he won’t let them… again, it’s respect.

Last edited by Keeyna (2022-07-23 23:25:43)

#30 2022-07-23 23:00:43

WXMM

I think Robert369 speaks very directly, but it doesn't interfere with other people's free will. If you don't like his point of view, you don't have to read it or reply. However, I do not think it is necessary to widen this difference. Oneness is a lesson we learn on earth. Isn't it?

#31 2022-07-23 23:36:05

microvirus6

oscar99 wrote:

Corey Goode warned us about this strategy of disinformation agents in order to keep us down.

Interestingly, Corey Goode's info in the last month or so is pretty much the same as what R369 has been saying. Although Corey Goode's perspective is more like "All these big positive changes are being made above us, so we need to get our asses in gear now more than ever."

I for one am cautiously optimistic that the tides have turned in our favor, though I obviously don't know for sure. But I also think that means we need to get more active, not sit back and relax

#32 2022-07-23 23:46:55

DarkOwl

Keeyna wrote:

I greatly appreciate this thread. I personally have tried to address things both privately with Robert369 and in the Telegram group, I got told over and over that it was on me and I was judgmental. That I (and others with similar complaints) needed to deal with shadow work. My concern has never been Robert369’s opinions, even though things he has said contradicts the CA disclosure. What issues I do have is the constant putting people down and refusing to accept others as having valid perspectives too. We don’t know what situations people are in, we aren’t in their shoes, and it bothers me to see a person telling others they aren’t doing enough or aren’t doing things correctly or are just wasting people’s time. And that goes for people talking about Robert369 as well, no one deserves it. Period. We are all learning. This is a place that’s suppose to be a free flow of ideas yet one side constantly feels they can’t speak. That’s very very sad to me. Even the newest member who is just having their eyes opened for the first time could ask a question that opens a new way of thinking for others. Everyone’s perspective is valuable, even Robert’s. But when one side respects that and the other side doesn’t, what is to be done?   When addressing issues with Robert369 it’s constantly tossed around to talk about “the message not the messenger” when I have witnessed Robert himself telling people they are only “half awake” because they don’t believe what he believes…The first rule listed both here and in Telegram is “Respect others”…can I ask where is the line drawn on that rule?

Add in note: I’m not as active here, but in Telegram I have witnessed people trying to ignore and he addresses them when they ask questions or talk to others to which they ask him to please not…and he continues at them. For those saying to ignore his posts, it’s hard for them to do that when he won’t let them… again, it’s respect.

Noted and good question. Thanks x

#33 2022-07-24 02:55:40

DarkOwl

While I do appreciate your comments about not attacking character (mitkobs and wideeeyes) and have given them thought, I do wonder where you were when Robert did just this... over and over again?

Perhaps you too, found it difficult to address Robert369 wink

#34 2022-07-24 08:22:22

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

While I do appreciate your comments about not attacking character (mitkobs and wideeeyes) and have given them thought, I do wonder where you were when Robert did just this... over and over again?

Perhaps you too, found it difficult to address Robert369 wink

Yes, Dark Owl, for sure it's a tricky one, has been. Addressing Robert 369 on various issues has been, well, an issue. As far as attacking character goes, though, something in me will not allow me to go there nowadays. I don't think it will ever solve anything. I sure was there when Robert369 attacked character, and it's a pain in the ass when anyone falls into that mode. But I am not going there myself. 

Maybe I adopt an attitude a bit exemplified in a story from the life of Buddha. A guy who doesn't think much of Buddha goes up to him and starts criticising him loudly, insulting him, the whole works. He starts jumping up and down in rage, goes red in the face hurling insults. Finally he stops. "Have you finished?" "Yes." "What do you do with a gift that someone gives you that you don't want?" "I give it back." "Yep. So I'm giving you this unwanted gift back."   

Fighting fire with fire doesn't work. Having said that, my shoulders have done a lot of shrugging, and need constant massaging....

There are questions that I don't have a neat and tidy answer to. I don't have an untidy answer, either. Primarily what to do about the deleterious impact that Robert369's huge number of posts has upon those who are newer to the forum. That is something which I feel is important.

I have been someone who generally dislikes and avoids conflict and confrontation in the past. Nothing wrong with that, except if/when it means something is not tackled that should be tackled. I am far more prepared for confrontation nowadays - one beneficial side affect of the convid crap has been to be able to disagree and confront easily, otherwise you're dead! But for sure that's still an element that I bring to the table.

That's a bit of a ramble; not sure if it really says very much......

#35 2022-07-24 10:24:15

Wooof

The censorship would be the worst solution.

How do we know if Robert369 has not a gun towards his head, or an external pressure to write 2500 posts in the forum ?
+2500 posts : It's not human.

We could be censored too. And perhaps he wanted to warn us, behind his words. Perhaps he is victim of an AI.

Time is a good counselor.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-07-24 11:12:52)

#36 2022-07-24 11:33:34

07wideeyes

Let's say, in the course of a discussion, somebody says that a contributor is 'semi-awake, and the kind of people who cause half the trouble we're in.' You could reply by saying 'At least I'm semi-awake, which is more than you.' Or you could write 'This is typical. I've read some of your posts, and it's the way you behave like a no-good scumbag.'

Alternatively, you could write 'Your claim about me is irrelevant to the subject we are supposed to be discussing. I'm going to ignore it.' Or 'Could you unpack the claims about my spiritual status? That's quite a thing to say about someone you don't know. Please back up your statement.'

So 'attacking the person' is the first couple. Dealing with what's actually been said is the second couple.

The third possibility - the most grave, and what we are most interested here - is that the person, maybe fairly new to the chats and forums, and fairly new to the Taygetan disclosure in general, feels intimidated, maybe unworthy of contributing to such an elite forum, and slinks off back to where they came from. And in this way they miss out big-time, as does everyone else on the forum, who do not get to hear the many fantastic things this new person may have to offer.

Just to keep focus (speaking to myself now....), the primary issues, as outlined by Gosia, are misleading posts, which may lead people to false ideas about what the Taygetans and Swaruunians have to say. And the overwhelming and overbearing nature of some posts, which put people off unnecessarily.

That's it for now....

#37 2022-07-24 17:10:48

SW

I (do?) (did.) like Robert's inputs though. Wasn't a frequent visitor to this moment, but from what I've seen, this person must have contributed some to the liveliness of this place. From a surface perspective, this forum is a bit desolate. Oh well. Maybe it's just me who is desolate. Anyhow. He did indeed had an air of authority, making his words carry more weight. I'm not sure about his character. Still, should I get misinformed by anyone here, that would be my own fault.

I would like this to be a nice place full of people I can trust. And since I'm stubborn, I'm going to believe it is.

#38 2022-07-24 18:28:59

SW wrote:

I (do?) (did.) like Robert's inputs though. Wasn't a frequent visitor to this moment, but from what I've seen, this person must have contributed some to the liveliness of this place. From a surface perspective, this forum is a bit desolate. Oh well. Maybe it's just me who is desolate. Anyhow. He did indeed had an air of authority, making his words carry more weight. I'm not sure about his character. Still, should I get misinformed by anyone here, that would be my own fault.

I would like this to be a nice place full of people I can trust. And since I'm stubborn, I'm going to believe it is.

Well part of the issue is that personalities as what we are discussing end up crashing web forums. 

There is an old saying.  You need to be sure your heart is in the right place, that you are doing the right thing for the right reasons, for if you do the right thing for the wrong reasons and the entire work becomes corrupted.  This is what we are seeing.  His heart is in the right place, but I think his reasons and motiviations may be of a more dubious nature.  And for all we know he could be an AI meant to help/hurt/test us.  Robert could be the swaruu ship's AI for all we know, or, the red queen...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#39 2022-07-24 21:25:55

Exploringsoul

Surprised and not surprised on things going this way. I skipping Robert369's post for long time, even when this ID replied me.

#40 2022-07-24 21:43:45

Scott Summers wrote:

And no, I don’t see anyone kicking anyone who is down. What I do see is people forgetting a pattern of behaviour which has gone on for months (maybe even a year).

Last summer, people were complaining in the YouTube comments about Robert369's behavior in the forum. Many people said they didn't feel welcome here. Some were begging Gosia to do something about him.

I used to be on here a lot but very rarely anymore. It's just not worth it to me to be around that negativity day in and day out. Like DarkOwl said, Robert369 is omnipresent in this forum. He's always here, always commenting, always picking apart and putting down while purporting to be this or that.

I'd much rather sit by the garden and watch the butterflies. Summer is too short to fight. Best to everyone. xx

The road appears when you need it.

#41 2022-07-24 21:44:27

Gosia
Administrator

To be totally fair, his posts are usually spot on, he knows a lot about Taygetan information and understands it well. I was just referring to the latest "all is well so rejoice" theories/intel of his. But for the humanity´s sake, I do hope I am wrong.

Exploringsoul wrote:

Surprised and not surprised on things going this way. I skipping Robert369's post for long time, even when this ID replied me.

#42 2022-07-24 21:54:05

DarkOwl

SW wrote:

I kind of like desolate places wink

But feel free to plant some flowers. Desolate places are blank canvases as well smile

#43 2022-07-24 22:00:57

DarkOwl wrote:
SW wrote:

But feel free to plant some flowers. Desolate places are blank canvases as well smile

You bring a positively great point!

Now how do we plant flowers and grow little threads?

How do we weave a better matrix?

Let's get posting...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#44 2022-07-24 22:44:07

Gosia
Administrator

Funny, I don´t feel it´s desolate at all. I see it as quite active actually, more than I ever imagined when I opened this forum. Spanish side is much more desolate haha. And yes, I do too love desolate places. Perhaps thats why whatever action we have around here, seems like a lot to me. smile

DarkOwl wrote:
SW wrote:

#45 2022-07-24 23:44:36

Exploringsoul

Gosia wrote:

To be totally fair, his posts are usually spot on, he knows a lot about Taygetan information and understands it well. I was just referring to the latest "all is well so rejoice" theories/intel of his. But for the humanity´s sake, I do hope I am wrong.

Exploringsoul wrote:

That is fair statement, Gosia. But I will still keep skipping this ID's post.

#46 2022-07-25 00:06:41

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

Funny, I don´t feel it´s desolate at all. I see it as quite active actually, more than I ever imagined when I opened this forum. Spanish side is much more desolate haha. And yes, I do too love desolate places. Perhaps thats why whatever action we have around here, seems like a lot to me. smile

DarkOwl wrote:
SW wrote:

I don't feel like it's desolate at all either. It's my favourite place to be. It's a very rich place filled with some very magical and special people.
❤️x

#47 2022-07-25 03:43:03

Kahi Harawira

All things are ideas, we are all ideas.

In the end, everything we think is by necessity, ideas of our own.

A tendency to pin a particular concept onto another person just because they said it, is not always a definitive certainty, perhaps a person was trying to express something (as is usually the case) for which they have no experience, but attempted to express it none-the-less. A position that every one of us has been in.

It is also a mistake to present final positions and then insisting that it be automatically adopted because “the truth justifies the means” and that, by not adopting it, carries with it, a presumption of lesser status. The best example of this can be given with the measuring tape idea, where the “truth” in fact, actually means different things to different people.

Noted was the way the Taygeteans have presented their information. It can be said that despite the sheer disparity separating the base knowledge between the different civilizations and understandings, not once, at any time, were we ever spoken down to. But rather there was a clear acknowledgment of the vast differences of understandings between us and they explained things in such a way as to convey understandable concepts which, to put it quite frankly, we had no hope of ever understanding without them.

For example, I simply have a faith that we all understand this whether or not we do in fact, and without insisting that it must be understood. It just is, an opinion given, which might make sense for some and perhaps not so much sense for others. It is not necessarily the opinion which is given that matters (except perhaps for those who are giving it), but rather how that opinion (or ideas) might be perceived. How those ideas are received it appears, clearly matter almost as much as the idea itself.

I like it here too, because it also gives more opportunities to be my better self.

DarkOwl wrote:

I don't feel like it's desolate at all either. It's my favourite place to be. It's a very rich place filled with some very magical and special people.
❤️x

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-07-25 03:44:07)

#48 2022-07-30 00:34:59

naringas

has anybody ever seen Robert369 talk about something without full certainty of what he is saying? or refer to anything that he still needs to figure out? what about backtracking on a prior opinion of his?

I for one, went into is private forum, the fasel bean and was quickly banned for daring to question him while still working through his materials. I even dared give him some editorial feedback! (imagine the magnitude of my own presumption!).

similarly to how he always points people towards Gosia's transcripts in this forum, he points everybody towards his own writing on his own forum.

on the good side, I did manage to read some things which did get me thinking and which I've added to my own understanding of waves, but then I got kicked out before reading anymore.

all in all, that experience reinforced my "allergies" towards any and all beings who seek to occult, or "keep safe" any "knowledge" for any excuse. secrecy begets darkness.

#49 2022-08-06 14:30:51

Oh my god what is going on sad

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#50 2022-08-06 22:46:12

Meridianwoman

Wooof wrote:

The censorship would be the worst solution.

How do we know if Robert369 has not a gun towards his head, or an external pressure to write 2500 posts in the forum ?
+2500 posts : It's not human.

We could be censored too. And perhaps he wanted to warn us, behind his words. Perhaps he is victim of an AI.

Time is a good counselor.

~~~
Yes, it's possible the R was offered something in exchange for suddenly saying things like 'the moon is no long in orbit, only the projected hologram is there.' (As if the ocean tides can remain the same in the absence of the megastructure.) 

My first thought was that R might have been contacted by an C.I.A agency; the ones specializing in social media and controls the online New Age narrative with Controlled Opposition psychology.  The new stuff that R is saying is different than what he used to write.

On his forum, I wrote one and only one comment and it said something like "Once again, the Taygetan crew is being burned.  And some small-minded people are onboard with Robert.  What a shame."

No one replied to my comment.  However one person LIKED it.  Robert did.

@Wooof, that makes me wonder if there was some kind of external pressure, and Robert was letting us know?

Board footer