You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-31 09:12:19

An accurate depiction of historical federation intervention (joke)

With nothing but stress and pain, I have to tickle myself for a cheap laugh sometimes. This is that cheap laugh, for anyone who wants it. I feel that it quite accurately depicts the sum of federation and regressive guidance/intervention on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CAoAbLlaM

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-31 09:44:41)

righteously indignant

#2 2022-07-31 18:10:01

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: An accurate depiction of historical federation intervention (joke)

Crystal Dragon wrote:

With nothing but stress and pain, I have to tickle myself for a cheap laugh sometimes. This is that cheap laugh, for anyone who wants it. I feel that it quite accurately depicts the sum of federation and regressive guidance/intervention on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CAoAbLlaM

Hahahahahaha!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#3 2022-07-31 21:26:35

Please, feel free to forgive my most general historical non-expertise, but out of everything that I 've heard so far most vaguely about human history...

Just whichever else group, but modern day Illuminati-led fascist-minded constantly Palestinian-murdering Zionist jews, earlier alikes of past fallen Western and then later Eastern Roman empire were ever the actual or sole assholes in human history - at least for everything that most of us know and for everything that Romans and later Byzantines most basically - did long time ago make more than absolutely sure up to the day that we might even never get to know?

In just what specific way were the Giza pyramids themselves never actually built through most general interstellar civilizations-grade technology and a bit of local Hermes-provided inspiration, ingenuity and most general contribution?

Hence what exactly leads you to believe that actual alleged "terrible and prolonged slavery of alleged jews in Egypt" did actually and verifiably factually exist anywhere else, but solely inside their private fabric of political propaganda books that only they themselves call and represent as "holy books" of "gods, burning bushes and sons", latter anyway never existing?

Same "holy books" completely fabricated, twisted and politically engineered by said later western Romans, eastern Byzantines and extremely or solely systematically weaponized against the very ones that they had the greatest and most devastating wars of close to modern times human history waging and roaring against?

Am I even actually missing the point to so called above "well founded or half factual" youtube video that I just watched?

Or what are we even talking about here exactly?

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-31 21:37:18)

anyone remember the old TV series Mysterious Cities of Gold?

#4 2022-07-31 23:38:45

GoldenCondorinFlight wrote:

Please, feel free to forgive my most general historical non-expertise, but out of everything that I 've heard so far most vaguely about human history...

Just whichever else group, but modern day Illuminati-led fascist-minded constantly Palestinian-murdering Zionist jews, earlier alikes of past fallen Western and then later Eastern Roman empire were ever the actual or sole assholes in human history - at least for everything that most of us know and for everything that Romans and later Byzantines most basically - did long time ago make more than absolutely sure up to the day that we might even never get to know?

In just what specific way were the Giza pyramids themselves never actually built through most general interstellar civilizations-grade technology and a bit of local Hermes-provided inspiration, ingenuity and most general contribution?

Hence what exactly leads you to believe that actual alleged "terrible and prolonged slavery of alleged jews in Egypt" did actually and verifiably factually exist anywhere else, but solely inside their private fabric of political propaganda books that only they themselves call and represent as "holy books" of "gods, burning bushes and sons", latter anyway never existing?

Same "holy books" completely fabricated, twisted and politically engineered by said later western Romans, eastern Byzantines and extremely or solely systematically weaponized against the very ones that they had the greatest and most devastating wars of close to modern times human history waging and roaring against?

Am I even actually missing the point to so called above "well founded or half factual" youtube video that I just watched?

It's a parody of a show that doesn't know everything to begin with. I agree that generally agreed upon history is often fabricated. Maybe the Jews were oppressed in that time period, and maybe they weren't. Different groups traded places throughout history as oppressors and oppressed, while some ruling faction of those groups was always part of the cabal behind the scenes. Black Sun Nazi Templars vs Red Shield Kazarian Zionists. It's all cabal while normal people suffer. Things like WW2 just created suffering for everyday people and the illusion of conflict between these cabal factions that were merely sacrificing their pawns. I do, however, tend to doubt that the pyramids were built with slave labor and believe higher technology was involved and that the structures are possibly pre-catacylsm/Atlantian.

So maybe the thing about Jews being forced to build the pyramids is bullshit, but the overall theme of assholism is correct and hilarious.

righteously indignant

#5 2022-07-31 23:49:16

There is a CA video about the construction of pyramids. I tried to find it but couldn't. They were constructed with anti-gravity technology and what not. Definitely not by slaves.

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-07-31 23:49:35)

#6 2022-08-01 03:49:26

mitkobs

Those who are oppressors and regressive are not of Federation. There is division between some of the races like Draco-reps and some Orion species, Greys and so on who are still regressive and are responsible for the negative intervention on Earth. It is clear as day that some fraction of these beings are the cabal and others of the same fraction are the space cabal who are backing up the earthly one.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-01 03:50:17)

#7 2022-08-01 06:35:16

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

There is a CA video about the construction of pyramids. I tried to find it but couldn't. They were constructed with anti-gravity technology and what not. Definitely not by slaves.

Here you go - this is one of my Absolutely favourite of all Taygetan videos actually! smile
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/pyra … d-what-2:4

Spiritual pleasure for me just like with all other deeply historical - and also metaphysical videos like... there are no words to express it!

Even alone the clear connection between Hermes, Tot, later Anubis and actually Enoch himself - even just this alone, informational jewel like no other!

I still marvel at the fullest wisdom of the infamous Principles of Hermes myself and trying to really nail them down as much as I can so far - so deeply ingenious, that only aside!

Hope you enjoy the pyramids construction video as much as I did when first watched it! smile

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-08-01 09:45:10)

#8 2022-08-01 07:16:45

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's a parody of a show that doesn't know everything to begin with. I agree that generally agreed upon history is often fabricated. Maybe the Jews were oppressed in that time period, and maybe they weren't. Different groups traded places throughout history as oppressors and oppressed, while some ruling faction of those groups was always part of the cabal behind the scenes. Black Sun Nazi Templars vs Red Shield Kazarian Zionists. It's all cabal while normal people suffer. Things like WW2 just created suffering for everyday people and the illusion of conflict between these cabal factions that were merely sacrificing their pawns. I do, however, tend to doubt that the pyramids were built with slave labor and believe higher technology was involved and that the structures are possibly pre-catacylsm/Atlantian.

So maybe the thing about Jews being forced to build the pyramids is bullshit, but the overall theme of assholism is correct and hilarious.

If you actually don 't mind being called "asshole" by obvious and insolent assholes - and this way Taygetans and whoever extraterrestrial else themselves called just the same - for absolutely no reason at all and even without any attempt for clear argumentation in such style of a - war against the fur type of presumably funny, but rather nagging and completely ridiculous little videos - you are then, sure more than free to!

Just not me and not for anything someone like me - outright and terrible disrespect for both all of Humanity & a ton of various clearly admirable extraterrestrial races out there simultaneously, Taygetans included!

All done by a tiny little group of psychotic terrestrial little assholes of rather degenerate origins & reputation who still desperately try to cling to a power they largely no longer even have over almost anyone - most basically pathetic as far as I 'm concerned, leaving stronger words aside so far at least!

Just so puzzling to me as to - how come you don 't seem to value even yourself as much as to be - at least clearly repulsed by such "innovative postmodern approaches" to all various types of actually non-existing problems of Humanity in the way it should clearly hold the ones propagating such style of behaviour fully responsible for everything that they did to all of our ancestors - and to all of us at present times now included!

Rest assured that at least - people like me will stop for absolutely nothing from now on before we will all see the modern day butchers of Humanity publicly persecuted, publicly forced to a halt, publicly indicted and completely removed from any single last one of their never ending illusions of power the harder they keep trying to push anyone up to this point!

We will hunt them all down and remove them from Earth to the last one!

I really cannot see why would you choose to be somehow ashamed of yourself for basically anything if they don 't even have Nothing against any single one of us or our good ancestors anyway?

Join the glorious final battle and feel strong, proud and free just like all the rest of us - or just keep missing it all out! smile

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-08-01 09:22:56)

#9 2022-08-01 09:19:17

mitkobs

Even the most evil deserve some respect about some of their personality and not to be ridiculed. They do not take well ridiculing and can be vengeful when noticing slightest disrespect. Yes we can have a bit of laugh(not on expense of others) but the situation is serious, it is a war on our consciousness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-01 09:22:05)

#10 2022-08-01 09:31:32

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If you actually don 't mind being called "asshole" by obvious and insolent assholes - and this way Taygetans and whoever extraterrestrial else themselves called just the same - for absolutely no reason at all and even without any attempt for clear argumentation in such style of a - war against the fur type of presumably funny, but rather nagging and completely ridiculous little videos - you are then, sure more than free to!

Just not me and not for anything someone like me - outright and terrible disrespect for both all of Humanity & a ton of various clearly admirable extraterrestrial races out there simultaneously, Taygetans included!

All done by a tiny little group of psychotic terrestrial little assholes of rather degenerate origins & reputation who still desperately try to cling to a power they largely no longer even have over almost anyone - most basically pathetic as far as I 'm concerned, leaving stronger words aside so far at least!

Just so puzzling to me as to - how come you don 't seem to value even yourself as much as to be - at least clearly repulsed by such "innovative postmodern approaches" to all various types of actually non-existing problems of Humanity in the way it should clearly hold the ones propagating such style of behaviour fully responsible for everything that they did to all of our ancestors - and to all of us at present times now included!

Rest assured that at least - people like me will stop for absolutely nothing from now on before we will all see the modern day butchers of Humanity publicly persecuted, publicly forced to a halt, publicly indicted and completely removed from any single last one of their never ending illusions of power the harder they keep trying to push anyone up to this point!

We will hunt them all down and remove them from Earth to the last one!

I really cannot see why would you choose to be somehow ashamed from yourself for basically anything if they don 't even have Nothing against any single one of us or our good ancestors anyway?

Join the glorious final battle and feel strong, proud and free just like all the rest of us - or just keep missing it all out! smile

The group of ETs that perpetrates this situation on Earth is not tiny. The federation allows and facilitates the actions of the regressive groups and recognize the "legitimacy" and facilitate the actions of the Earth cabal. They are also as much behind the reset agenda as any of the regressives. The Taygetans have said it themselves. The federation are the masterminds of this whole matrix system and the tyranny on Earth. And yes, maybe I should have made a bit more of a distinction. Humanity and the human spirit are worthy and not inherently assholish. This structure called society and this 3d matrix are where the assholism lies, and it does influence a large portion of the population. Humanity and society are two different things. Seeing as the majority of the population aren't even real souls and the matrix is one giant asshole, it's not inaccurate to say that most of the perceived population are assholes, as well as quite a few actual souls who are regressive in origin or asleep enough to completely follow the prevailing attitudes of Earth's societal structure, a structure which is indeed assholish in nature.

That being said, I'm with you on being here to liberate humanity, actual humanity, the real people. Humanity is not shameful. Society is. The real souls who have come to help have a limited responsibility as far as the problems with society. Although we make mistakes and have had past lives where we did bad things and learned the lessons, the real continuous problems are caused by the matrix, the cabal, the regressives, and the federation, not starseeds and not humanity, so there is an imposition of an asshole system upon us that is not completely dependent on self-responsibility and not completely inherent to humanity but rather imposed by the groups and structures I have mentioned. So, the stupid parody is in fact right in as many ways as it is wrong if you look at it that way.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-01 09:41:03)

righteously indignant

#11 2022-08-01 20:34:13

Cosmic Sea
Banned

wahinionthebeach wrote:

@crystal dragon thanks for posting this!  My husband and I were cracking up all day!!

yes thank you Crystal Dragon, I'm still giggling, especially the dude with hair, who didn't quite manage to get the hair as high as the actual guy's most ridiculous hair. Lol. The whole thing was hysterical.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#12 2022-08-08 14:27:15

Lurch

The point for me is, that's the funniest dang thing I ever saw. Absolutely hilarious. I have family members who are not just asleep, but in a coma. So I sent it to them. (Is that planting a seed?) Even they couldn't stop laughing. I mean, Mark of The Hole???

Thanks To Crystal Dragon

Board footer