You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-15 02:23:18

Yankee

Moon hologram

As mentioned again in the Apollo video today, the moon systems project the asteroid looking hologram just above its surface. Have you seen the lunar wave material from crrow777? He first captured it in 2012. When I encountered CA the moon talk reminded me of him. It looks like a screen refresh, a blurry line passing from one end of the moon to the other.
https://www.crrow777radio.com/

#2 2022-08-15 04:05:13

mitkobs

Re: Moon hologram

Every capable telescope that can see alien ships and closer view of nearby planets is owned by Jesuit cabal. There is no capable telescope or other sensible technology that can be bought on open market and really see something valuable/revealing in space with it. With regular telescopes can be seen only moving objects as light dots in sky that can be moving space ships or something else.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-15 04:09:40)

#3 2022-08-15 08:43:52

Yankee

Re: Moon hologram

Ok. I guess I'm bringing up this guy specifically because he noticed something that might be interesting visible evidence of what Swaruu has said, on his own personal telescope several years back that he had pointed at the moon. It sounds like he got crazy obsessed by the anomaly, couldn't figure out what the heck it meant, and spent years looking for it again. Regarding what you said I think he also did talk about noticing other moving objects crossing the moon that aren't our own satellites, but in almost no detail because like you say it's too far to get much with a little telescope.

Board footer