You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-22 13:33:49

Mahasa

Roswell Alien Interview between Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy and Airl

Hello

I am new to your forum hope everyone is doing good. I come in peace LOL

I just started watching the Swaruu videos on the cosmic agency and noticed there was no information about the Roswell interview. I watched the roswell interview about 4 hours long. Has anyone here watched that interview? Is it real? The alien Airl that was captured by the US government was from a place called the Domain. Airl states, "the earth is a ghetto planet, it is the result of a galactic holocaust, that souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. If the domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of hell Their conquest could end on earth."

What do you think of this? Does Swaruu mention this anywhere? Your views are appreciated. Thanks

#2 2022-08-22 14:38:27

mitkobs

Re: Roswell Alien Interview between Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy and Airl

Earth is the hell with being artificial enclosed low density 3D reality. More specific the lower astral plane 4D is the generic hell of the planet. This 3D reality is big mix of galactic people of different vibration, but hell entities also incarnate here. Is not prison for everyone who incarnate with immersion pods and have good intention and everyone who have enough vibration to pass through the Van Allen bands after death of the physical body. Everyone else with low vibration stay here and cannot leave until get better in frequency. But the privilege ones obviously use portal tech and go to Venus and Mars thus breaking the quarantine.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-22 14:40:54)

#3 2022-08-22 15:13:20

Mahasa

mitkobs wrote:

Earth is the hell with being artificial enclosed low density 3D reality. More specific the lower astral plane 4D is the generic hell of the planet. This 3D reality is big mix of galactic people of different vibration, but hell entities also incarnate here. Is not prison for everyone who incarnate with immersion pods and have good intention and everyone who have enough vibration to pass through the Van Allen bands after death of the physical body. Everyone else with low vibration stay here and cannot leave until get better in frequency. But the privilege ones obviously use portal tech and go to Venus and Mars thus breaking the quarantine.

Thank you

#4 2022-08-22 16:03:56

naringas

hi,

I remember watching that material. The alien interview stuff... it's pretty good stuff, but I guess that in a sense it's outdated. Many things happened since the 1950s when those records were made.

from that I can see, there aren't any significant contradictions between the roswell alien interview and the taygetian infomration. at least not in anything fundamental.

what's a minefield (or active battleground? it sure does seem like so) is any and all details.

#5 2022-08-22 16:17:59

Gosia
Administrator

In the 4,5 years of communicating with Taygetans, I never heard them say the Earth was a holocaust ghetto where souls are sent as punishment. Quite the contrary! It is a place where every soul incarnates VOLUNTARILY and I just made a video about the topic of soul traps and whether they exist. So no, what you say rings totally untrue to me, considering everything I learnt from our Taygetan team. And welcome to the channel, and to the forum. smile

Mahasa wrote:

Hello

I just started watching the Swaruu videos on the cosmic agency and noticed there was no information about the Roswell interview. I watched the roswell interview about 4 hours long. Has anyone here watched that interview? Is it real? The alien Airl that was captured by the US government was from a place called the Domain. Airl states, "the earth is a ghetto planet, it is the result of a galactic holocaust, that souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. If the domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of hell Their conquest could end on earth."

What do you think of this? Does Swaruu mention this anywhere? Your views are appreciated. Thanks

#6 2022-08-22 17:07:46

Scott Summers

Mahasa wrote:

Hello

In the interests of providing a balanced view, please may I respectfully update Airl’s statement (in caps):

"the earth is a ghetto planet, it is the result of a galactic holocaust, that souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. If the domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of hell Their conquest could end on earth.... AND THEN THERE IS ALSO A DARK SIDE..”

Just kidding, Mahasa.

Earth is a wonderful place, full of beauty and contrasts. And amazing art created by beautiful souls. Earth is what we make it to be.

Welcome to the forum.

#7 2022-08-23 12:05:53

Mahasa

Gosia wrote:

In the 4,5 years of communicating with Taygetans, I never heard them say the Earth was a holocaust ghetto where souls are sent as punishment. Quite the contrary! It is a place where every soul incarnates VOLUNTARILY and I just made a video about the topic of soul traps and whether they exist. So no, what you say rings totally untrue to me, considering everything I learnt from our Taygetan team. And welcome to the channel, and to the forum. smile

Mahasa wrote:

Hello

Thank you Gosia

#8 2022-08-23 12:09:11

Mahasa

Scott Summers wrote:
Mahasa wrote:

Hello

In the interests of providing a balanced view, please may I respectfully update Airl’s statement (in caps):

"the earth is a ghetto planet, it is the result of a galactic holocaust, that souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. If the domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of hell Their conquest could end on earth.... AND THEN THERE IS ALSO A DARK SIDE..”

Just kidding, Mahasa.

Earth is a wonderful place, full of beauty and contrasts. And amazing art created by beautiful souls. Earth is what we make it to be.

Welcome to the forum.

I saw star wars LOL The dark side is fear says yoda. But I totally agree with you, I love the earth it is a wonderful place. thank you

#9 2022-08-23 12:36:39

Mahasa

naringas wrote:

hi,

I remember watching that material. The alien interview stuff... it's pretty good stuff, but I guess that in a sense it's outdated. Many things happened since the 1950s when those records were made.

from that I can see, there aren't any significant contradictions between the roswell alien interview and the taygetian infomration. at least not in anything fundamental.

what's a minefield (or active battleground? it sure does seem like so) is any and all details.

The only thing I see as a contradiction is that the alien Airl says the planet is a ghetto planet where souls are sent to be punished. That souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. I would disagree with Airl on this and I think the Taygetans would disagree with Airl as well.

#10 2022-08-24 07:09:40

Outerspace

Mahasa wrote:

Hello

Hello, and welcome here. There was some informations shared a while ago by either Swaruu or Aneeka about the ship who crashed in Roswell. If I find it, i will link it to you.

#11 2022-08-24 13:34:20

WXMM

Mahasa wrote:
naringas wrote:

hi,

The only thing I see as a contradiction is that the alien Airl says the planet is a ghetto planet where souls are sent to be punished. That souls have been sentenced to earth because they are to viciously insane or perverse to function as part of any civilization no matter how degraded or corrupt. I would disagree with Airl on this and I think the Taygetans would disagree with Airl as well.

There are actually several kinds of souls that enter the earth.

Some are souls that the empire does not like, such as special creativity, artistic talent and so on.
Some are people who have lost the political struggle.
Some are really mentally ill.
Some are souls who have been lured in. The earth is disguised as heavenly beauty, attracting some souls to incarnate.
Some are specific gamers who enjoy it.

After the first four souls enter, the consciousness gradually weakens, and after death, the soul cannot evade the electronic capture system, wash the memory, instill a certain meaning, and put it back to the earth.

Several functions of matrix.

First, imprison souls that the empire does not like. They call the prison a school, but you can never graduate.
Second, the laboratory, the playground.
Third, honeypot. Capture the advanced souls who enter the earth and carry out salvation, and conduct research.

The present situation of the matrix.

Last year, the forces of light cracked down on some of the planets covered by the matrix. Including Sirius, Arcturus, Moon, Mars, Saturn rings, Venus, Earth's South Pole, Himalayas and other hypnotic bases, destroyed most of them.

Because these wars are located in the high-density astral realm. It takes time for them to manifest.

Half of the earth's natural phenomena are man-made, such as the Tonga volcano eruption, which is actually manifested in low density, in the form of natural disasters, or as officially introduced.

The result has a lot to do with the demands of human collective consciousness. If humans do not have a demand for liberation, manifestation will be quite slow.

#12 2022-08-24 15:10:15

Mahasa

WXMM wrote:
Mahasa wrote:
naringas wrote:

hi,

Some are souls that the empire does not like, such as special creativity, artistic talent and so on.
Some are souls who have been lured in. The earth is disguised as heavenly beauty, attracting some souls to incarnate.

After the first four souls enter, the consciousness gradually weakens, and after death, the soul cannot evade the electronic capture system, wash the memory, instill a certain meaning, and put it back to the earth.

First, imprison souls that the empire does not like. They call the prison a school, but you can never graduate.
Third, honeypot. Capture the advanced souls who enter the earth and carry out salvation, and conduct research.

Last year, the forces of light cracked down on some of the planets covered by the matrix. Including Sirius, Arcturus, Moon, Mars, Saturn rings, Venus, Earth's South Pole, Himalayas and other hypnotic bases, destroyed most of them.

Because these wars are located in the high-density astral realm. It takes time for them to manifest.

Half of the earth's natural phenomena are man-made, such as the Tonga volcano eruption, which is actually manifested in low density, in the form of natural disasters, or as officially introduced.

The result has a lot to do with the demands of human collective consciousness. If humans do not have a demand for liberation, manifestation will be quite slow.

Wow this is good information. You said :  "After the first four souls enter, the consciousness gradually weakens, and after death, the soul cannot evade the electronic capture system, wash the memory, instill a certain meaning, and put it back to the earth".

Hi, Is the electronic capture system the moon projector creating the Van Allen Belt? Also you list 5 types of souls, how does one know what category one belongs to?  Thanks

#13 2022-08-24 15:11:57

Mahasa

Outerspace wrote:
Mahasa wrote:

Hello

Hello, and welcome here. There was some informations shared a while ago by either Swaruu or Aneeka about the ship who crashed in Roswell. If I find it, i will link it to you.

Please, I find this topic very interesting. Thank you for your help

#14 2022-08-26 00:42:46

Outerspace

Mahasa wrote:
Outerspace wrote:
Mahasa wrote:

Hello

Please, I find this topic very interesting. Thank you for your help

Hi, you are welcome. So, here there are a few moments on those videos where they are talking about the 2 ships shot down in Roswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQzNUNvSZs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39PyKXOtVls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvzSc9wUXRs

Hope it helps to answer the questions you have on this event.

#15 2022-08-27 10:35:47

WXMM

Mahasa wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Mahasa wrote:

Wow this is good information. You said :  "After the first four souls enter, the consciousness gradually weakens, and after death, the soul cannot evade the electronic capture system, wash the memory, instill a certain meaning, and put it back to the earth".

Hi, Is the electronic capture system the moon projector creating the Van Allen Belt? Also you list 5 types of souls, how does one know what category one belongs to?  Thanks

If you have artistic talent and are good at invention, you may be the first one.

The second kind of people often get special treatment. For example, genetic experiments and so on, they always come to chat with you.

Some psychopaths, usually the third kind.

The fourth, the fifth, can not be judged.

The matrix equipment is a distributed system, which destroys one and automatically compensates for the others. They are distributed in different densities and on different planets. They are hard to find.

In the moon, Mars, Saturn rings, and the earth's crust. There are several large equipment in the earth's crust to strengthen the earth's density. Interfere with the entry of high-dimensional light, and the spirit of earth goes out.

There are also other galaxies, and the Milky way is covered with a large area.

When a flying saucer enters the earth, it will be locked by the hypnosis system in 0.5 seconds.

The matrix is mainly used to hypnotize souls and amplify their thoughts.

Capture the soul and send it to the reincarnation system.

This is an AI automatic operation system.

But it has an operation team.

Board footer