You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-27 14:02:16

Outerspace

New moderator in town

Hi, sending my greetings to everyone here on the forum.

For those who wonder who i am, i also go by the name of Outerspace Contact. Been around since almost the beginning of the English YouTube channel of Cosmic Agency.

About me, I’m more a fighter on the terrain rather than a fighter on the keyboard. But i want to help wherever I can to protect and defend the entire team on the ground and orbit who worked so hard on sharing this knowledge since many years now. I have done stuff on my side to help others in need, for those who seek answers. Also i have been but only trouble for the Matrix since always…

I salute everyone who made it this far here on this journey and for new people who come here to seek more knowledge and expansion.

Last edited by Outerspace (2022-08-27 14:59:53)

#2 2022-08-27 15:46:46

Jupiter 9

Re: New moderator in town

I love this project and this disclosure so very much so thank you for volunteering your time and energy to help Gosia with her forum, I really appreciate it.

Greetings. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-08-27 16:24:50

Bigfeet_E

Nice to see ya and taking up this task.
DarkOwl can now attend some focus on his wanted wishes.
A welcoming smile and a pat on shoulder feels appropriate wink

#4 2022-08-27 22:16:28

Good luck moderating.  If this place starts exploding with popularity times should be....fun.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#5 2022-08-28 00:28:05

Outerspace

Thank you so much Jupiter, Bigfeet_E, knoxvilles_joker smile

#6 2022-08-28 18:20:40

Wooof

Don't feel offended, but you posted your first comment after the announcement.

The moderation on the forum is a key position because if an important alert for a danger or else is dropped on the forum it can't be falsely refused.

It demands also lot of qualities, with some experience. As you are french like me, I advise you to participate a little more.

If you are already known from the team, I remove of course my caution.

Ne le prend pas mal encore and Welcome.  cool

Last edited by Wooof (2022-09-05 11:59:08)

#7 2022-08-28 20:03:20

Outerspace

Hello Wooof. You are right, it should have been the other way around.

Thanks and nice to meet you smile I’m not French but speak it almost at native level.

Last edited by Outerspace (2022-08-28 20:04:14)

#8 2022-08-28 23:03:10

DarkOwl

Wooof wrote:

Don't feel offended, but you post your first comment after the announcement.

The moderation on the forum is a key position because if an important alert for a danger or else is dropped on the forum it can't be falsely refused.

It demands also lot of qualities, with some experience. As you are french like me, I advice you to participate a little more.

If you are already known from the team, I remove of course my caution.

Ne le prend pas mal encore and Welcome.  cool

Good call Wooof and good questions (and seeing people protective of this place is always much appreciated!)
Gosia and I have had contact with OuterSpace, both with positive results. He came a little through the backdoor without a posting history here but let's give him a chance and see how he goes. We will have new mods from the forum very soon so all be balanced out nicely.
(a longtime member agreed to take on a mod role today which I'm very happy about!)

Aaaaand...
Welcome OuterSpace and thank-you for offering your help! It's always nice to have a new friendly face around these parts smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2022-08-29 17:36:24

Outerspace

Thank you very much DarkOwl, but all thanks goes to you for everything you have done here for the team, for the forum, for everyone.

I’m happy to help smile

#10 2022-09-01 16:20:55

Edith_S

Outerspace wrote:

Thank you very much DarkOwl, but all thanks goes to you for everything you have done here for the team, for the forum, for everyone.

I’m happy to help smile

Hi Outerspace,

thank you for taking up this assignment and I wish you all the best in your journey!!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer