You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-29 17:08:41

Jupiter 9

The Essential Guide to Spiritual Groups.

This is a PDF I read a few months ago that has a lot of excellent info and guidelines we can use while participating in spiritual groups.

It's a bit long but it's well worth a read. Educating ourselves about safe practice and etiquette when participating in spiritual groups can help us have a much better experience and much more functional and respectful interactions between us. And it will help improve the vibration and frequency of our groups. smile

You can download the PDF here: The Essential Guide to Spiritual Events

Introduction

This information is dedicated to give you some guidelines you can use when going to events as well as when you join spiritual groups and other groups for activities.

The purpose for the sharing of this information is for you to have the best, expansive and positive growth, learning and ascension experience you can possibly have while interacting with teachers, gurus, leaders, other students, followers and simply all the people you will meet during your studies and travels.

[...]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-05 18:49:40)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-08-29 22:11:56

07wideeyes

Re: The Essential Guide to Spiritual Groups.

Welcome back, Jupiter! I used to find your posts and presence generally interesting, instructive, sometimes entertaining! So I'm pleased to see you here once more.

#3 2022-08-29 22:54:56

DarkOwl

There's some great points in this document that any community could benefit from.
The section on Mystical Etiquette has some great points for contact with non-human beings but transfer well to contact with other humans as well.
Thanks smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-08-29 23:43:35

Jupiter 9

Thank you Wideeyes. smile You are the first person to call me Jupiter. smile I never got used to people calling me Vega, but I already like being called Jupiter much more. And you should all know that Jupiter is a very manly and super-masculine name. Those of you that have seen Jupiter Ascending should keep that in mind Ok? Jupiter is a very masculine male name! Hihi smile

@DarkOwl I really liked the Mystical Etiquette section too. I am more clear now how to initiate communication with other species and beings. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-08-30 00:10:42

DarkOwl

Just noticed you let us know you were once Vega, in your tagline.
So good to have you back... by Jove! smile
(Jupiter suits you better... good choice!... I loved Jupiter Ascending... might watch it again sometime soon)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-08-30 18:56:45

Jupiter 9

Thank you DarkOwl. smile

(Who is Jove?)

#7 2022-08-30 22:07:41

DarkOwl

Jupiter wrote:

Thank you DarkOwl. smile

(Who is Jove?)

Jove is another word for Jupiter. 'By Jove' is a very old term that is an expression of exclamation and emphasis. smile

#8 2022-08-31 22:46:55

Jupiter 9

Oh it's like by Zeus I get that sentence now, I had never heard that expression. I was confused, I thought it meant what you said is a message by Jove but that didn't make any sense haha smile

Board footer