You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-22 05:22:59

DarkOwl

Mod help needed

I’d like to expand the selection of moderators on hand for this forum as I am going through a number of personal changes and shifts at the moment which prevent me from giving my full attention (and the forum needs that anyway).

I’m about to embark on a much needed and long awaited deeper detoxification process, to prevent negative health consequences further down the track. It will include a lot of shadow work and emotional catharsis as well, which will be challenging (but ultimately fun to work through). Lifestyle adjustments incoming smile
And with borders opening in countries all around the world to the jab free, I will be travelling much more in the near future (Australia next month with Europe in our sights eventually and camper-vanning around NZ for the upcoming summer).

None of this needs to prevent my involvement here and I’m hoping both the detox and the travelling will clear my head and bandwidth enough to be a more active member here. But having the backup and support from a small handful of fellow moderators will be very much appreciated!

I have a small list of people in mind who I will be approaching in the next few days via email. These are people who have been participating here consistently for a decent length of time, have shown they are familiar with the material and that they are fully supportive of the Taygetan mission and seek to protect its integrity. Emotional maturity, balance, evenhandedness and the ability to speak ones mind without fear, are all qualities needed. No one person can fulfil all the qualities needed to moderate successfully (I certainly can’t!)… but a small team of three or four can.

The task may seem a little daunting doing it solo but with a small team it would be much easier, much more enjoyable and with a wider skill set to draw upon. The forum seems to be chugging along nicely now that that dramas and attacks are behind us for now. A strong team will ensure it stays that way.

Is this something that might interest you?

(of course all candidates will ok’ed by Gosia before I approach them) smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-08-24 12:11:50

Bigfeet_E

Re: Mod help needed

What ever happened to Happy ?
And who is this new moderator called "Outerspace" ?

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-08-24 12:22:16)

#3 2022-08-25 01:18:48

DarkOwl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

What ever happened to Happy ?
And who is this new moderator called "Outerspace" ?

Good questions.
I've had contact with Happy recently. He's having a break but might be returning soon.
I don't know OuterSpace personally. Gosia may be able to answer that for you smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-08-30 22:46:43

DarkOwl

I'm very happy to now have 07wideeyes as fellow moderator! (thank-you for agreeing brother!)
Wideeyes has been a longstanding member here and consistently contributing thoughtful, insightful content throughout (often with a much appreciated sense of humour). He clearly cares about this place and the people in it and has a great deal of respect and love for the Taygetans and Swaruunians. I'm sure most of you reading this will agree he will make an excellent mod doing exactly what he already does... helping to keep the field we are building here charged with positivity, mutual respect and loving high vibes! x

Thanks once again wideeyes! smile

#5 2022-08-31 08:42:45

07wideeyes

Thanks for your kind words, Dark Owl. Yes, unlike Outerspace, this new moderator probably doesn't need to introduce himself! The reasons for me agreeing to accept Dark Owl's invite are communicated perfectly by him above, so I shall not repeat them. In the end, I realised that the videos and the forum have been such immense value to me since turning up here, this is a small (I hope it remains small, ha ha!) thing I can do in gratitude.

#6 2022-08-31 20:24:54

Bigfeet_E

Congrats i suppose smile
Nice of you to pitch in .

#7 2022-08-31 22:38:37

Jupiter 9

As I said to Outerspace I love this project and disclosure so much so I wanna thank you too Wideeyes for accepting the invitation and helping the Taygetan and Swaruunian forum.

I am really happy you will be part of the team! smile I was hoping you would be one of the candidates. You are a great addition to the team in my opinion.

Wow we already have 4 excellent mods!

Now you can all share the workload and your job will be much easier and more fun. And you'll each be able to take breaks when you need it. Especially DarkOwl that has done so much over the past months.

Things are looking good for the forum. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-08-31 22:40:03)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer