You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-07 20:43:01

PinkChopper

BRILLIANT Presentation concerning the info “blocks” within our minds

https://youtu.be/OojX8fOI2Sg

This is one of the most brilliant presentations I've seen showing how the layers of our conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds as humans are blocked but more importantly, how to unblock these layers in order to reach our “higher selves” and so much more. Beautiful explanation for the existence of “Zetas” (grays) as well which certainly gave me an entire new perspective when considering that whole situation. It's a 1990s video footage of a lady named Lissa Royal channeling the Pleiadian E.T named “Sasha” and her information falls inline perfectly with that of the Taygetans/Swaruunians, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if “Sasha” was one of the same crew ~ possibly a member from when they did attempt channeling to pass along info back during those days.
Regardless, it's amazing stuff so I wanted to pass along the link to all of you because I think you'll appreciate the info as much as I have. Enjoy!

#2 2022-08-08 16:30:10

Yankee

Re: BRILLIANT Presentation concerning the info “blocks” within our minds

Cool watch, thanks! The simplified pictorial explanation helps me tremendously. They did a good job presenting that without unnecessary complexities or special terms. Funny I've never heard of her. I've watched videos of Bashar and others many times.

Last edited by Yankee (2022-08-08 16:40:11)

#3 2022-08-08 23:14:38

Kahi Harawira

PinkChopper wrote:

This is one of the most brilliant presentations I've seen showing how the layers of our conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds as humans are blocked but more importantly, how to unblock these layers in order to reach our “higher selves” and so much more. Beautiful explanation for the existence of “Zetas” (grays) as well which certainly gave me an entire new perspective when considering that whole situation. It's a 1990s video footage of a lady named Lissa Royal channeling the Pleiadian E.T named “Sasha” and her information falls inline perfectly with that of the Taygetans/Swaruunians, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if “Sasha” was one of the same crew ~ possibly a member from when they did attempt channeling to pass along info back during those days.
Regardless, it's amazing stuff so I wanted to pass along the link to all of you because I think you'll appreciate the info as much as I have. Enjoy!

Brave girl, to come out with that in such an open way. Its not often that those who genuinely possess such gifts of inspiration or of knowing, will ever come out publicly and say it.

Perhaps the forum which surrounded her gave her the courage to do so, no idea, but she did.

Personally, I found it both helpful and revealing, instinctively knowing how the layers of consciousness operate but not to such detail. That it portrayed that how a person might think, conceptualize or perceive their own world is in general, synonymous with how they perceive it should work externally, reflecting none other than what “the person” perceives it should be, within a context of fragmented individuals amassed globally if you like.

It was also exceptionally interesting how the rejection of “the bad stuff” had an inbuilt and automatic reflex of rejection and a “not wanting to know”. It reminded me of things that by knowing and accepting the “bad stuff”, one perhaps gets other opportunities to help prioritize what one to chooses to accept for themselves.

Without diving into the “bad stuff” or rejecting it completely, one is simply shopping from grocery store shelves and choosing what is readily available to everyone, without ever having the need to visit the personal store room of experiences in the back. Just shopping from what is already being displayed on the shelves, without having to learn a thing.

I have already accepted that we are on the raw end of thousands of years of positive development, meaning it isn't going to be completed in our short lifespans, unless we choose to come back for another heartbreaking stint. So adapting accordingly and contributing to the main thrust and gathering together with others who can also see the general direction of this development, is helpful. Enjoying each others company while we continue to go about tweaking the system however we can, with whatever we have, within the environs wherever we live.

Nothing beats direct written contact which to my mind, here on earth, still remains the leader in the field. That is not going to change. It is far too precise and detailed to be otherwise.

#4 2022-08-09 20:02:10

naringas

I really like Lisa Royal's work. From what I've seen, she's the one who started talking about densities. I highly recommend "the prism of lyra" a short book which does not dive into much detail but paints a broad overall picture of what's happening.

My own summary is that the current scenario involves a dynamic between 3 parties: the victims, the victimizers, and some "rebels" which I understand as victimizers coming to understand the experience of their victims and chosing to stop. I suppose this is not as clear cut as this because there is also many victims becoming victimizers themselves which would mean there's also anti-rebels? ...in any case her book is better than my own mini-summary.

there's the one, then the other, and then both as one. (go to "there's the one" to continue...).

Last edited by naringas (2022-08-09 20:03:38)

#5 2022-08-23 17:24:09

arkangel

This felt like one of the most important videos I have watched, it helped me understand some things my logical mind was struggling with. Many thanks for posting it.

PinkChopper wrote:

Last edited by arkangel (2022-08-23 19:29:30)

#6 2022-08-23 19:44:55

Scott Summers

This is the real deal.

Many thanks for posting this, PinkChopper.

#7 2022-08-26 18:13:35

Jupiter 9

Great video. I really like Lisa Royal.

Sasha is most likely Taygetan. She mentions in the beginning of the video that "from my POV historically Semjase [who we know is Taygetan] is a historical figure who has written many manuscripts from which we study regarding open contact in other worlds"

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2022-08-31 06:45:40

mitkobs

Very informative video to understand differences between conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind. And showing where is the super-conscious mind(Higher Self, Source) and why is not directly accessible to us.

Board footer