You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-31 17:11:56

Jupiter 9

From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET.pdf

This is an excerpt from a translated pdf.

[Please keep in mind that this is not an official translation and may have some translation errors]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[...]

Question- And how is the academy? What things surprised you about the culture here that you learned?

Anéeka of Temmer.- At the Academy, which is not in classrooms like on Earth, but in the form of talks or sometimes around a holographic projector, to see relevant images and videos. We were told that it was a Lyrian-based barely industrial civilization, being attacked and conquered by an invading race of Tall Greys and various Reptiles, and that the population would reveal itself soon. And that's what they called the ascension and that we would help and that we would see it.

But they told us that they were being invaded for which Taygeta, in support of the Federation, sent a battle fleet to Earth between 2008 and 2009. But today we understand that what happens here is something much more complex, more complicated, where humans themselves are enslaving themselves and each other. For reasons not only of 3D, but for intentions from above. Being that they are not victims, as they told us, but that humans are trapped in a loop of experiences on Earth that is turning out to be pathological, sick and sometimes even psychotic, but it is of their own manufacture.

So the attack fleet withdrew in 2017, leaving only a few ships here, 3 large, then 2, and finally only one. Being that the main person who caused the others to leave and that we see that only one is necessary, was Swarúu of Erra, who was the one who explained what is happening on Earth had nothing to do with a classic invasion, but with a sick collective manifestation.

Question- Because, an Anéeka question, what understanding or knowledge did you have about this moment on Earth before deciding to come here? Because since there is no past or future, surely it was already known that this would be happening

Anéeka of Temmer.- We would know if it was linear, but time is not. So, although you can see what happens in a line, if you return to live it everything changes and just for the simple fact of observing it. So, although there is time travel as something routine, here, even so, it does not modify what was said before that things only happen once. Because if you go back to live them again, which you can, only as you saw it and you wait for what happens, what happens again, you change it and it turns out different each time.

When I came here it was on promises to witness a great awakening of humanity and its liberation from its oppressors, an ascent to interstellar 5D species. However, after four years here, since I arrived nothing has been accomplished. Or not yet, but I do see big differences between what they tell you at home that happens on Earth and what really happens here. I thought it was something to celebrate, and that I would only be a spectator. Although it helped a little through communicating with humanity, with the project, ‘first contact’. Hoping to find a receptive humanity eager to know about other civilizations that can serve as a model to advance theirs. But I find that the vast majority of humans don't care or believe that another civilizations even exist, or that I exist, for that matter. And I find that the vast majority of humanity is not under the yoke of invasive oppressors, but rather trapped in their own creations and nightmares. And that is why the seeds are also trapped, they know that they are not from there because they are immersed in the common frequency of the population that drags them down to have the same end as themselves.

They promised me one thing and I found another here. Everything is supposed to be jubilation, more for people like me, looking from above like eyes in the sky, comfortably in our large ships all equipped. But I find that the ship is too small for me, I feel trapped in a floating can, where not much happens every day. And the joy that was supposed to have been, replaced by frustration and despair, with the helplessness of not being able to help because the bulk of the population does not want to be helped. And that it is highly stressful for me to be here looking and connecting with people that I ended up loving as a family, but I see them exposed below. It has been and continues to be a very hard experience for me. What affects me the most is that humanity asks for everything that happens to them as a mass, blind to the obvious, I don't understand it and that hurts me.

Question- And what do you think altered that path of awakening humanity?

Anéeka of Temmer.- I don't think the path has been altered, but rather a general misperception on the part of many races observing humanity. It is still believed, that is, many believe that they are invaded there by Reptilians, Archons and others that exploit them energetically. I do not deny that. But we have found mainly through the work of the Swaruu’s that higher up, the exploiters are again the humans who themselves generate their exploiters, leaving them like a sandwich in the middle with humans as oppressors on both sides. That is, the human being is oppressed by regressive races, especially the human race, and at the same time these are being generated by the same desires of the mass of humanity, being also manipulated and generated by the desire of the masses.

Then, we realize that there is nothing to liberate, not as oppressed people, the only thing to liberate are consciousnesses and minds. But ... and that is when you despair, they do not listen or are not interested in listening to even the most basic things to improve their lives, much less more advanced concepts. I know many do listen OK, but they are seeds, not exactly human. Like- minded communities on Earth that are noted starseeds, however few or who are awake, have a clear tendency to seek out and cooperate with each other, while the average human will only obey the rules of the Cabal and be plunged into separation.

Question- Sure, I understand. But then, going back to the propaganda they made to you, for example, is it from the Federation? With what intention? Because now, for example, you are causing them problems.

Anéeka of Temmer.- Because the Federation, in let's say the recruitment center using human words, since it is not recruitment like on Earth, they tell you that humans are being liberated and that you as a Taygetean help them to wake up against their captors and liberate themselves as a race, then you come here to help with liberation thinking in a simplistic way of: 'human victims against the oppressor perpetrators.' But once here you realize that there are no victims, not at the causal level of the problem, only bad vices within the same souls. In an eternal cycle of misinforming each other, creating dynamics of 'I do something to you, now you are a victim and now your victim will seek someone to take revenge against.' Only by making themselves compatible with their own creations or tulpas that exploit them. Call it the Illuminati, Masons, Cabal, whatever came out of the humans themselves.

By this I do not mean that there are no victims objectively, there are, and that lends itself to more misinterpretations. But the problem does not end there. It is not looking for the culprits and the problem is over, but the victims themselves generate their aggressors because, in many aspects of the Law of Attraction or the Law of Mirrors. Because if they are only victims and only suffer, they will only see that they suffer and that they are victims and logically they will only attract more of the same. That is why there is nothing to liberate here, only minds, consciousnesses, but those same minds and consciousnesses are the ones that in turn create control or protection mechanisms so that outsiders like us, like Swarúu, the others, or like me, cannot even introducing concepts like the ones above with a view to breaking out of their self-generated loop of self-destruction.

Question- But I don't understand why they would say that propaganda by the Federation if now, for example, they can be seen as such captors.

Anéeka of Temmer.- In many ways, the highest controllers of the Earth, discarding the stance of souls that they know before incarnating, are from the Federation, they are the hidden owners of the Earth, as Salvador Freixedo said.

Question- I would ask you, how did this start? How was this loop created? But if there is no beginning or end in the universe, I imagine that here it is the same and then humanity has always been in this problem or situation. That is why I do not understand why they would tell you that you come to see the ascension or liberation of a planet if they themselves do not have those interests

Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes, although from another point of view it had to have been generated at some point, but it is very difficult to specify where. It is said that it was most likely the product of the devastation caused by the flood and its cataclysms. But as you know, the problem comes from further back. It is seen that at least those parts of the Federation that explain what happens in what I will call academies on the planets, do not understand well what is happening on Earth.

Question- What more misinformation.

Anéeka of Temmer.- Layer after layer.

Question - And can't one be an eternal node? The Earth will not always exist in 3D?

Anéeka of Temmer.- It is very possible. As Swarúu explained one day, somewhere in the universe and in time, there must be a place that is characterized by offering souls that kind of experience or there would be no opposite.

Question- Sure, I understand, but also what you were saying that this is a loop and that if you don't see something else or you don't have to choose, it's difficult for us to get out of the loop, right?
Although I understand that sleeping humans themselves allow no other option.

Anéeka of Temmer.- As Yázhi explains, it depends on each person individually and not on a traditional planetary liberation, because it is a problem of consciousness and perception.

Question- Of course, I understand Anéeka, because each of us is perceiving everything in our own way.

Anéeka of Temmer.- It does suggest how to get out of that loop. Lots of mental energy. Again, as Yázhi explains, it is only achieved with more knowledge that will bring more evolution, not as isolated, stored or memorized data, but by processing for each person what that data means personally and for their own knowledge.
But as said above, they themselves, the humans, block themselves and do not allow them to have access to greater knowledge, because what they call advanced knowledge here on Earth is from universities and that is very limited and controlled, like in ancient Greece where they said that women should not be given knowledge, that giving the letter to a woman would be like reinforcing the poison to a dangerous snake. With that mindset they will be left in the loop of their own creation.

Question- I understand you, thank you, well, we have no choice but to move on.

Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes, keep going, just being who we are.

Question- Yes, from here we will continue.

Anéeka of Temmer.- And here also for what corresponds to us. Although, we have our risks as well, it is not true that we are comfortably seated in a ship of love and light. It's hard here too, not the same, different, but it's hard too and I rarely share the difficulties of being here because it would hurt.

Question - Why?

Anéeka of Temmer.- I suppose it would hurt the image of another positive race. Or they would not believe such a thing as possible. For example, with everything and our very high technology compared to that of the Earth, we still have hard-to-fix malfunctions caused by corrosion in the systems, for example, life support systems malfunctioning, always something to repair, a constant risk. It is that many believe that in the Pleiades we manifest the ships with thought, no, they are manufactured with a lot of hard work, in groups and with time. As Yázhi says: "If you can manifest a ship with thought, you don't need a ship."

As I was saying, what happens on Earth is a phenomenally complicated, complex and multidimensional mess. And neither we nor anyone from these densities fully know what happens. We are all looking for answers. Depending on our point of attention and who we are the density. It does not matter if they are on Earth dodging syringes or in orbit dodging plasma shots or energy weapons. We all play our part in this tremendous cosmic mess and no one is exempt from a great risk, but we move on because that is what we are and we do it for who we want and for ourselves, because if we do not do it, we lose our souls.

Question - And how do you think all this will continue to develop?

Anéeka of Temmer.- Raguel says that we are in the middle of a battle and that during any battle it will never be possible to know what is really happening, or who is winning. If it is not possible to know in a battle with weapons, even less so when the weapons are the media. Here we believe that we have no choice but to continue fighting as we can and with what we have because nothing is written, nor can we know what really happens. We can't know on any level, just get on with who we are.

Transcribed by Andrew Mdos of Sociedad Taygeta
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1212334248933444 Website: https://www.sociedadtaygeta.com/
Telegram: t.me/SociedadTaygetaFondodocumental

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-08-31 18:03:03

Scott Summers

Re: From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET.pdf

Thank you, Jupiter.

More please. big_smile

#3 2022-08-31 21:37:08

Bigfeet_E

Sounds to me they are on their own journey of lessons to be learned and 'project Earth' is part of their curriculum.
After all 5 th density isn't the end all and be all within the evolution of that wich we call 'Soul' or 'Self'.
Their manifestation as being Taygetan has its own purpose within creation ex-pan-s-ion. As she speaks of her surprise going from her own initial projection triggered by 'invitation', a whole new perception has been revealed to her, by her, guided by teachers (Swarunians for example) towards a new understanding of mastery. Good thing they have several hundreds of years lifespan in potention to accomplish whatever they have set their souls purpose to integrate.

So in that general aspect we in-deed are not so different after all. As i have understood it was said they are capable of re-membering several lifetimes, and in comparison and contrast to this capacity in humanity they have a richer connection and a thinner 'veil'. This makes me point towards the nature of said 'Veil of Unknowing' to find the answer of her question as of "WHY".
Quests are always veiled in mystery (mist story) in order to bring forth the dynamic. The story being part of the ex-pression of Being. So perhaps the seemingly false pretense of 'liberation' has been the catalyst for their own action after all. The spiral has many expressions from microcosms to macrocosms. The forms differ, yet the principal remains. I wish her all the best. 

Thanks Jupiter, for bringing this to the forum.

#4 2022-08-31 23:31:33

DarkOwl

Such an interesting transcript in so many ways
Thanks for posting Jupiter!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-09-01 00:03:32

Thanks for posting, but 4:44 on my computer's clock as I say that I've seen this explanation before in its entirety, and I do not completely agree with it. The situation may be complicated, but it needs to change and to change fast. At first, the Taygetans were willing to push the envelope and take drastic measures towards making a real change here, and whether or not the outcome of that would be favorable, they at least wished to make contact with and look after their own starseeds.

Now they are just another race like all of the others who observe and will let Earth fall to ruin if that is what comes of it. They will let the suffering continue on for as long as it continues on. Most of all, they will throw their own starseeds under the bus and let us go down with a burning, sinking ship, even though they said themselves that starseeds cannot be blamed for the manifestations of humanity, because we get dragged along with a destiny we simply don't want and didn't ask for. They see this clearly and can articulate it, yet they will do nothing to fix it.

Somehow, they just went hard over and threw all of their original idealism out the window and adopted a deeply flawed and cynical line of thinking instead, and now starseeds, including their own, have to pay the price of our sacrifice being thrown away and meaning nothing. We could have had a first contact scenario 2010-2025, but now, given the current trajectory of things, a likely possible outcome is mass depopulation and no contact, no 5d Earth within our lifetimes, if ever.

In this regard, the Taygetans have just resigned themselves to being another compliant piece in the overall dynamic that continues to facilitate rather than alleviate the problem here. It's like a wall that won't budge, and now they have put down the sledgehammer and become just another brick cemented into this unmoving wall that keeps everything fucked up on Earth, mindlessly playing a role dictated by the same line of bad coding/flawed thinking that has taken over the federation. They had a chance to be different and they threw it away. I'm not trying to be confrontational or subversive. I wish I didn't have to be. Lifetime after lifetime, always forced to be the dissenter, the rebel. I'm just sharing my honest views on this.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-01 00:53:50)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-09-01 00:57:43

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks for posting, but 4:44 on my computer's clock as I say that I've seen this explanation before in its entirety, and I do not completely agree with it. The situation may be complicated, but it needs to change and to change fast. At first, the Taygetans were willing to push the envelope and take drastic measures towards making a real change here, and whether or not the outcome of that would be favorable, they at least wished to make contact with and look after their own starseeds.

Now they are just another race like all of the others who observe and will let Earth fall to ruin if that is what comes of it. They will let the suffering continue on for as long as it continues on. Most of all, they will throw their own starseeds under the bus and let us go down with a burning, sinking ship, even though they said themselves that starseeds cannot be blamed for the manifestations of humanity, because we get dragged along with a destiny we simply don't want and didn't ask for. They see this clearly and can articulate it, yet they will do nothing to fix it.

Somehow, they just went hard over and threw all of their original idealism out the window and adopted a deeply flawed and cynical line of thinking instead, and now starseeds, including their own, have to pay the price of our sacrifice being thrown away and meaning nothing. We could have had a first contact scenario 2010-2025, but now the most likely outcome is mass depopulation and no contact, no 5d Earth within our lifetimes, if ever.

In this regard, the Taygetans have just resigned themselves to being another compliant piece in the overall dynamic that continues to facilitate rather than alleviate the problem here. It's like a wall that won't budge, and now they have put down the sledgehammer and become just another brick cemented into this unmoving wall that keeps everything fucked up on Earth, mindlessly playing a role dictated by the same line of bad coding/flawed thinking that has taken over the federation. They had a chance to be different and they threw it away. I'm not trying to be confrontational or subversive. I wish I didn't have to be. Lifetime after lifetime, always forced to be the dissenter, the rebel. I'm just sharing my honest views on this.

What exactly do you expect the Taygetans to do Dragon? Come in with guns blazing?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-09-01 01:14:19

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Somehow, they just went hard over and threw all of their original idealism out the window and adopted a deeply flawed and cynical line of thinking instead, and now starseeds, including their own, have to pay the price of our sacrifice being thrown away and meaning nothing. We could have had a first contact scenario 2010-2025, but now the most likely outcome is mass depopulation and no contact, no 5d Earth within our lifetimes, if ever.

What exactly do you expect the Taygetans to do Dragon? Come in with guns blazing?

Maybe it really is frustrating and painful for them. Maybe they just can't see an obvious solution or way out. Still, in the end, if everything fails, they have the luxury of going home and enjoying their lives. The vast majority of starseeds do not have that luxury, and since they stopped contact with starseeds and extractions since 2019 or so, it's hard to see a way out. Maybe things will change, and solutions will be found, but the current trajectory and policies paint an ugly picture. I just sincerely hope that each starseed will be able to find something worth living for while the world burns around us, and we are left without any help from our home worlds.

What I expect is for them to support their own and other closely aligned starseeds. They know who we are. Just because a bunch of sheep on FB weren't interested in making contact doesn't mean that the ones who could really benefit from it should go without. We need answers about who we are, what we are even still doing here, what kind of future we could have, our immersion status, and some of us wish to be extracted, or at least know that there is a safety net in place of immersion and possible extraction if things become unlivable. We don't want to be left behind to go down with a sinking ship, and we don't need a bunch of unanswered questions hanging over us every day.

There may even be a point at which, yes, they need to bring in a strong fleet and take military action against the cabal. These people in their underground bases don't even technically exist in the minds of average humans, so destroying them isn't even invading. They need to figure out a way to send destructive frequencies to counter and repurpose the nanographene as well. Genocide must not be allowed.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-01 01:20:29)

righteously indignant

#8 2022-09-01 02:42:51

Kahi Harawira

It isn't how it works Crystal Dragon.
It isn't what is being done but rather, “the way it is being done”

The one who reaches down to assist another pathetic helpless soul, leads by example.
The one who reaches up demanding their wishes be granted, is only leading himself.

“There is nothing to liberate, only minds, consciousnesses, but those same minds and consciousnesses are the ones that in turn, create control or protection mechanisms so that others cannot even begin to introduce concepts with a view to breaking out of this self-generated loop of self-destruction.” (abridged)

In my own life the more that I learn the more isolated I become from the rest of the society around me. To the point that I now refuse to participate in anyone else's self manifesting nightmare no matter what it is.

But personally, I think we are winning the war.
Joining the battle for earth seems to be the best approach at this time because if they kill you, you win and they lose.
And they most dearly do not want you to win.
Its a playground. Enjoy

#9 2022-09-01 02:54:13

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Maybe it really is frustrating and painful for them. Maybe they just can't see an obvious solution or way out. Still, in the end, if everything fails, they have the luxury of going home and enjoying their lives. The vast majority of starseeds do not have that luxury, and since they stopped contact with starseeds and extractions since 2019 or so, it's hard to see a way out. Maybe things will change, and solutions will be found, but the current trajectory and policies paint an ugly picture. I just sincerely hope that each starseed will be able to find something worth living for while the world burns around us, and we are left without any help from our home worlds.

What I expect is for them to support their own and other closely aligned starseeds. They know who we are. Just because a bunch of sheep on FB weren't interested in making contact doesn't mean that the ones who could really benefit from it should go without. We need answers about who we are, what we are even still doing here, what kind of future we could have, our immersion status, and some of us wish to be extracted, or at least know that there is a safety net in place of immersion and possible extraction if things become unlivable. We don't want to be left behind to go down with a sinking ship, and we don't need a bunch of unanswered questions hanging over us every day.

There may even be a point at which, yes, they need to bring in a strong fleet and take military action against the cabal. These people in their underground bases don't even technically exist in the minds of average humans, so destroying them isn't even invading. They need to figure out a way to send destructive frequencies to counter and repurpose the nanographene as well. Genocide must not be allowed.

Perhaps you came here to forget all of that. Perhaps this is a lesson in trust. Most of all, trust in yourself.
Can you be airdropped into a hell realm with full amnesia and still retain your starseed nature, your integrity, your composure? Just as important, can you influence and assist others to do the same?

Also, the way we perceive the world we live in is purely a reflection of our internal state. Deal with the shadow within and your world will change to match your vibration.

#10 2022-09-01 03:14:14

DarkOwl

Kahi Harawira wrote:

It isn't how it works Crystal Dragon.
It isn't what is being done but rather, “the way it is being done”

The one who reaches down to assist another pathetic helpless soul, leads by example.
The one who reaches up demanding their wishes be granted, is only leading himself.

“There is nothing to liberate, only minds, consciousnesses, but those same minds and consciousnesses are the ones that in turn, create control or protection mechanisms so that others cannot even begin to introduce concepts with a view to breaking out of this self-generated loop of self-destruction.” (abridged)

In my own life the more that I learn the more isolated I become from the rest of the society around me. To the point that I now refuse to participate in anyone else's self manifesting nightmare no matter what it is.

But personally, I think we are winning the war.
Joining the battle for earth seems to be the best approach at this time because if they kill you, you win and they lose.
And they most dearly do not want you to win.
Its a playground. Enjoy

"Its a playground. Enjoy"
Yes! This is the realisation one eventually comes to. Earths hell realms are loud and in your face (and have a somewhat hypnotic effect). Earths heaven realms are not so obvious and tend to appear in direct relation to shadow-work done and soul fragments retrieved. It's not something I talk about much but I experience those realms on a regular basis. It is possible to go from hellish torment to some kind of liberation. It's a work in progress and I still have much to resolve but I no longer hate myself and the world I live in (because the two are entirely connected). I see earth as the most accelerated and in-your-face self development workshop in the local cluster where massive change can happen! I've seen it and witnessed in others over and over.

A book I highly recommend for anyone struggling with their shadow, is The Completion Process by Teal Swan. We are a multi-traumatised species and no-one knows about healing and integrating trauma like Teal does!

#11 2022-09-01 03:49:34

mitkobs

The problem on Earth is the regressive mindset of some group of real souls. They plunged into vices, into "seven deadly sins" and every one of these passions is creating a tulpa egregore of negative entities that seek and want more of such energies and do everything they can to provoke all real souls incarnated to plunge more into vices and generate such energies. It is becoming a loop, closed cycle of suffering falling down in vibration for every one who let themselves to plunge in such lavish and irresponsible self gratification. Have to wake them up, to make the unconscious conscious, to bring on the surface all the dirty stuff, to be seen for what it is.

#12 2022-09-01 04:22:39

mitkobs

Made a search for list of vices and this is pretty detailed list. Every one of these traits are originating from the seven "deadly" passions/sins. And every of the seven passions is leading to others, to some of them or to all depending on the person indulging.

http://online.fliphtml5.com/fmky/ugde/#p=7

#13 2022-09-01 18:53:58

07wideeyes

I found this a very interesting transcript, very revealing in a way. It provides background and context for me, shedding new light on how the Taygetan team came to form their view of things on Earth.

I am in suspicious mode this week, so that's the veil through which I may be peeking, but..... They came here with high hopes of witnessing something beautiful happen, but instead they found a complex mess. Maybe it's not just a case of certain races of ETs not understanding Earth very well, as Aneeka opines. Maybe it was a trick. Knowing that some sections of the GF live in correspondence with the cabal on Earth, it's not implausible. How about this: "Those Taygetan non-conformists, that Swaruu. They're always asking tricky questions, causing trouble. Maybe we could just shut them up for a while, with a little diversion. Some nice little project that will tickle their feelings of goodwill and generosity. Let's see.... ah! Just the place - planet Earth!"

Bear in mind that, according to the videos from 2020, it was not until then that most of the Taygetan team came to realise the nefarious involvement of the Federation in the problems on planet Earth. So they came in good faith - good faith that was quite possibly misplaced.

I don't quite share Crystal Dragon's perspective of life on Earth as one ceaseless hell, and I am not critical of what the Taygetans have and have not done. They are not all-powerful, all-seeing, and are doing what they feel best, I have confidence in that. But when I read "It's a playground. Enjoy!", I look around and feel, "Well, not really." Or, if it is a playground, it's a pretty crappy one. As Yazhi explains clearly in the 'extraterrestrial child' video, we are many densities, and all of those densities should be treated as 'valid', on their own terms. In the case of 3D existence on Earth, this means taking the immense suffering as real, dead serious. On this I am in accord with what Crystal Dragon says.

Maybe we are playing a game of polarities here (or at least I am!) but to me the thing about life as a kind-of human on Earth is that it is many many things. As Aneeka says, it's a chaos, it's a mess, but that implies that it has no uniform quality.

#14 2022-09-01 19:07:44

mitkobs

5D level is oblivious for 6D level, 6D is oblivious about 7D and so on. Someone like Swaruus from 7D coming here and explaining what is going on is the game changer. Before that no one really knew anything of this. Maybe some were guessing like we here are guessing things, but nothing were for sure. And now they see the bigger picture. And thanks to Swaruus we here also can see it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-01 19:08:46)

#15 2022-09-02 00:17:51

Genoveva is correct. All of those humans cannot be held solely responsible for creating tulpas and the conditions they live in. They have been controlled since birth, many over multiple incarnations, and they lack the frame of reference for anything else.

"the one who has abundant food doesn't believe the one who is hungry" applies specifically well.

There's also the category of empathy and being able to understand that griping over a minor inconvenience in an otherwise idyllic life does not equate to being able to understand the pain and sacrifice of the oppressed. How awful for poor Aneeka that she has to be inconvenienced with living on a ship full of all her best friends with all of her freedoms for months at a time out of her 900-year plus life span rather than being back home already on her beautiful, uncorrupted home world. Physically, she doesn't want for food, water, or shelter. Existentially, she does not want for the companionship of those with like minds and hearts in a mutually supportive environment.

As far as danger, the Toleka's shields are far better equipped to handle energy weapons than the average human is to handle nanographene. Nobody forced her to be here, and if she decides somewhere along the line that she doesn't want this experience and this chosen duty anymore, she's free to leave it whenever she wants and return home. There is no parallel here at all between the inconveniences she endures and the suffering of the average human or starseed. None whatsoever.

That may be an unpopular thing to say when some people view humans and especially starseeds as expendable tools meant to just toughen up and take whatever abuse comes our way, but then fetishize and worship the Taygetans as gods and goddesses who are so far above us and so much more worthy of our empathy than our own selves or fellow humans that it's just atrociously tragic to think of their delicate sensibilities being met with the slightest discomfort.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-02 00:34:31)

righteously indignant

#16 2022-09-02 01:28:30

Genoveva wrote:

I empathise with Aneeka, and I admire her very much. I do admire every single one of the taygetans and the swaruunians.

They offer friendship and I consider them my friends. Precisely because they are my friends, it is my duty to tell them: wake up! You are tragically asleep at the wheel, and something else is deepening your slumber.

You are as manipulated and dumbed down as we are. Admittedly, it happens on a different scale, but you are in no better position than we are. Maybe Yazhi can explain it better to you than I can. When I see how oblivious you are to the fact that you are in the clutches of the same manipulation monsters as we are, it hurts. A lot.

Very true. My experience is tinged with bitterness, and I have to look out for my own wellbeing and stand for my own ideals, but I feel the same way. I don't want conflict and dissent for its own sake. I say what I say to bring attention to the truth. It is painful to see how the Taygetans are asleep in their own 5d matrix, and it has been nothing short of tragic to see them throw away their ideals over the years that they have been active around Earth. I found their disclosure in mid 2021, but I've studied the pattern of how things have changed from their early initiatives and material to their current policies, and I'm quite disturbed and disillusioned by it. They are better at their core than their distorted policies, if only they would follow their hearts rather than becoming slaves to cold logic and false-spiritual sophistry. The people who worship them as gods, dote on their every word without question or discernment, and think they always must be right and can do no wrong are actually harming them unintentionally.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-02 02:22:01)

righteously indignant

#17 2022-09-02 03:01:51

Wolfsan1983

I think our Taygetan friends don't deserve this. Many people here still don't seem to understand the planet Earth and the Matrix work. I think everyone here has already received the necessary help as consciousness. They even said that we have to exit from the right side as the exit door after death. They said that there would be no intervention and that we had to deal with the problem ourselves from the inside in order to complete our development.

#18 2022-09-02 03:36:34

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

I think our Taygetan friends don't deserve this. Many people here still don't seem to understand the planet Earth and the Matrix work. I think everyone here has already received the necessary help as consciousness. They even said that we have to exit from the right side as the exit door after death. They said that there would be no intervention and that we had to deal with the problem ourselves from the inside in order to complete our development.

Earth in its current state and the matrix do not "work" for anything except to create suffering and feed parasitic entities, that's why starseeds came here, in order to solve a problem, because things are not as they should be. Those same starseeds are already developed in consciousness. We don't need more pointless suffering in order to "complete" anything. Saying that death is the "right" way to exit the matrix is just more of the same cynicism. As starseeds, we came to put an end to the matrix in this lifetime. 2020-2030 is the planned upon time to end the matrix and liberate Earth. The Taygetans wanted to intervene and that was their plan from 2008 until at least 2017, even 2019. They only started talking about "no intervention" after throwing away their ideals in 2021. If the evil of the cabal and federation have stopped that liberation from occurring, then there is no more reason for starseeds to be here.

The Taygetans supposedly extracted 100 or so people from 2008-2019, during a time when the reset agenda wasn't even happening yet. Why leave the rest of us to rot here now? Do you think that the majority of people who will wake up from the Taygetan immersion program are going to be happy with their home world when they die after being thrown away like trash in a pointless mission where their sacrifice meant nothing? Are starseeds so blindly self-martyring in their nature that the majority of them can be handed a plate of steaming shit from above and obliviously gobble down every turd as if it were a delicacy? Have some self-respect. Wake up and smell what's wrong with this situation.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-02 03:52:48)

righteously indignant

#19 2022-09-02 04:55:58

mitkobs

Are your mind determined from the world. You see the suffering and getting aggravated. This shows the mind is under the spell of outside world. Yes, there is suffering, a lot people are living in poor conditions, under poverty line, without quality and professional help. They are also determined by the outside world. The material misery is becoming mind misery. That is the trap, the loop of low vibration. But things to go in such direction, as material world of misery, first the mind have to make it. So there is no other way out of this, than to change the mind of the people. But you cannot change another person's mind entirely even if you live with such person doing mentoring and psychological influence on them. They have to change themselves, they have to make the steps. So this is the humanity taking the steps but there are many steps more to do ahead to change the mind completely and to see a wonderful world within and to manifest a wonderful world. Every single person have to do self mind work, examine its own negative traits of character and stop being negative, just like that. They have to convince themselves and understand completely why negativity they have is the downfall of their physical life. Certain level of maturity is needed first to be able to make such internal retrospection. Until then - more experiences of all kind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-02 04:59:44)

#20 2022-09-02 05:24:21

Wolfsan1983

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Earth in its current state and the matrix do not "work" for anything except to create suffering and feed parasitic entities, that's why starseeds came here, in order to solve a problem, because things are not as they should be. Those same starseeds are already developed in consciousness. We don't need more pointless suffering in order to "complete" anything. Saying that death is the "right" way to exit the matrix is just more of the same cynicism. As starseeds, we came to put an end to the matrix in this lifetime. 2020-2030 is the planned upon time to end the matrix and liberate Earth. The Taygetans wanted to intervene and that was their plan from 2008 until at least 2017, even 2019. They only started talking about "no intervention" after throwing away their ideals in 2021. If the evil of the cabal and federation have stopped that liberation from occurring, then there is no more reason for starseeds to be here.

The Taygetans supposedly extracted 100 or so people from 2008-2019, during a time when the reset agenda wasn't even happening yet. Why leave the rest of us to rot here now? Do you think that the majority of people who will wake up from the Taygetan immersion program are going to be happy with their home world when they die after being thrown away like trash in a pointless mission where their sacrifice meant nothing? Are starseeds so blindly self-martyring in their nature that the majority of them can be handed a plate of steaming shit from above and obliviously gobble down every turd as if it were a delicacy? Have some self-respect. Wake up and smell what's wrong with this situation.

I am a true star seed. But I learned this thanks to the taigetans. After I unleashed my inner strength, my life was improved in terms of health and economy. I know when and how I died in my previous incarnation. While I had a hard time finding money to buy bread, my life was better in terms of health and economy after I awakened. ended up. and until my last breath to wake up those who stand in my way and put an end to this order. I feel very good while doing this. I love and count you too.

#21 2022-09-02 05:30:13

Wolfsan1983 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
Wolfsan1983 wrote:

I am a true star seed. But I learned this thanks to the taigetans. After I unleashed my inner strength, my life was improved in terms of health and economy. I know when and how I died in my previous incarnation. While I had a hard time finding money to buy bread, my life was better in terms of health and economy after I awakened. ended up. and until my last breath to wake up those who stand in my way and put an end to this order. I feel very good while doing this. I love and count you too.

Well, I'm glad you are happy with your life. I am in the process of working on a path to where I can be happy with mine in the near future. That's all I want for starseeds and for humanity. There is just a lot more that I see can be done from an ET standpoint to help humanity, and it's sad that they may just decide to sit back and let starseeds and humans continue to suffer needlessly.

righteously indignant

#22 2022-09-02 05:33:36

okcs

The Taygetans have done more than any other race or civilization we know of. They are one of just a few who left the Federation and objected to the way Earth is managed. The ones that stood by the Taygetans did so following the Taygetan lead. Can anyone name a race or civilization that has fought for the humans harder than the Taygetans? I can't.
So many here say they want to be extracted. I don't want to be extracted. What would be the point? So I could go to Temmer, look at my face in the immersion pod, and blow my brains out so I can wake up? Death here won't be so bad, and is much more convenient than being beamed up so I can blow my brains out in Temmer. With all the fiasco that went on with the Pleadian Knowledge girls, it is just way too risky for them to be extracting anyone, ever, in my opinion. This is a game, and people die in games, and I don't mind dying here on Earth. Extraction is for wusses.
If people are going to complain about other races doing nothing, they should complain about the thousands of races that did nothing as they saw the Taygetans rebel and leave the Federation in objection to what they are doing on Earth. If I remember correctly, only 3 or 4 other races followed their lead and left the Federation in objection to what is going on here on Earth.
The Taygetans are here actually giving us information. I hear that there are other races communicating with us too, but Guess what? I don't know where any of them are.

#23 2022-09-02 05:35:29

Wolfsan1983

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Wolfsan1983 wrote:

I think I'm as strong as the Taygetans, albeit not technologically, and I don't need them anymore. As they say, I'm actually the swaaru, I'm you, you are Robert... Come on man, we're going to kick those reptiles' ass, let's manifest the day comes as soon as possible.

#24 2022-09-02 05:54:13

Wolfsan1983

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Wolfsan1983 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Well, I'm glad you are happy with your life. I am in the process of working on a path to where I can be happy with mine in the near future. That's all I want for starseeds and for humanity. There is just a lot more that I see can be done from an ET standpoint to help humanity, and it's sad that they may just decide to sit back and let starseeds and humans continue to suffer needlessly.

Apart from television, I have not come across anyone who suffers in my immediate environment. If I do, I will definitely extend my helping hand. I think what we see on TV is a fiction and simulation to drink our energies, like the Ukraine war.

#25 2022-09-02 14:20:08

Spirit

One thing I have learned in the last 7+months is who my true friends are, who truly cares and who truly desires to help. I learned this by focusing on the self evident life experience of waking life, dream life, astral life, internal, external, and beyond. If I experience it directly and honestly, in a self evident manner and resonate with it, then it actually means something to me because it is at least somewhat comparable to mother earth and all that she does for life, unconditionally and without expecting anything in return. Anything that falls short of this, even if it is meant well, fails to be relevant to me, my life and reality.

An individual form and expression of the essence, is only going to perceive that which is currently within their capabilities and state of being. This means that anything that falls outside of that perception, is just not going to cut it, if one truly desires to help and reach out to said individual.

To give an Earthly example, how can a child learn and or receive help from their parents, if the parents choose to do it outside of that child's current state of being and perception? Why that child would be completely oblivious to any help being provided, let alone learn anything.

Now some will claim, "oh but that individual chose to experience life this way before incarnating, bla bla bla bla bla". If that is how you view things then fine, that is your reality. For me personally, I have yet to meet a single person in over 30 years of life on earth, that would choose to wipe all their memories, to come here. Doesn't matter if they wanted to help people, or want a new perspective. I have so far met 0 people of this type, while meeting plenty, that could do both and then some, while keeping all of their memories intact. Now does this mean that such a reality and or choice couldn't be? Not at all, however for me personally, it fails to be self evident and thus, relevant, let alone helpful in any way.

So here it is, some advice for those that feel disappointed and or feel like not enough is being done. There are those, both in the external and internal, that do truly care. To find them, focus on that which is self-evident, direct, honest and resonates with you. Forget about everyone and everything else, and just focus on that. On top of that, focus on doing things yourself, as you truly are your own best friend, and can do anything and everything when you actually try.

Finally, I leave you with this short message.

Truth fears nothing, which means those that truly desire something and or someone, will not let anyone and or anything, stop them, from doing that which is within their heart.

Love,
Spirit.

Board footer