You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-31 20:21:33

microvirus6

Silver Legion

Just learned about this group, thanks to a poster (Jim Stav I believe) dropping a quote from their blog.

I recommend people check them out- http://www.silverlegion.org/index.html

If you're interested in liberating Earth, and are willing to take some risks, it may be worth checking them out. Apparently if you make contact with them in their outpost in the astral plane, you can see about assisting in missions.

Would be curious to know if others on here have heard of them, and what general thoughts are about them. The information on the site, to me, seems credible.

#2 2022-08-31 21:56:09

Jupiter 9

Re: Silver Legion

Ensign Jupiter: Captain I am picking up some strange things coming from the mouth of the Commander of the Silver Legion.

Captain Planet: Understood Mr Jupiter. YELLOW ALERT !!!

If you don't have time to watch the whole video skip to minute 42:25 where the commander of the Silver Legion talks about Alcyone and the Pleiadians and Semjase.

https://youtu.be/YnjIoRP75Ro

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-08-31 21:58:06

Jim Stav

microvirus6 wrote:

Just learned about this group, thanks to a poster (Jim Stav I believe) dropping a quote from their blog.

I recommend people check them out- http://www.silverlegion.org/index.html

If you're interested in liberating Earth, and are willing to take some risks, it may be worth checking them out. Apparently if you make contact with them in their outpost in the astral plane, you can see about assisting in missions.

Would be curious to know if others on here have heard of them, and what general thoughts are about them. The information on the site, to me, seems credible.

I first learned of this group from a friend a few years ago & before bedtime one night I asked If I could help out in any way & be of service. What I got that night in dreamtime was a message that was interpreted by a friend of mine to mean I was already too busy with too many projects....so it was a polite no... Lol!

I never did try again & I know only what I have read from their site & one or two interviews I watched on You tube. I don't get a bad vibe...but have decided to remain neutral. I would be interested though to see if someone here made a connection with Tanaath where it might be posted on that website microvirus6 posted.

#4 2022-08-31 22:11:21

Jim Stav

Jupiter wrote:

Ensign Jupiter: Captain I am picking up some strange things coming from the mouth of the Commander of the Silver Legion.

If you don't have time to watch the whole video skip to minute 42:25 where the commander of the Silver Legion talks about Alcyone and the Pleiadians and Semjase.

Wow!......so I just listened to about 6 min. starting at that 42 min. mark & holy smokes Tanaath does not hold back how she feels about the Alcyone Pleiadeans one bit. Also goes on to say the whole of them she is not happy with. Crikey what did I start here?

#5 2022-08-31 22:51:01

Scott Summers

Jupiter wrote:

Ms Jupiter,

YOU ROCK.

You literally saved me 1 hr of waddling thru crap.

Now I have an extra hour to watch She-Hulk and get my daily dose of woke nonsense. Just kidding!

#6 2022-08-31 23:05:55

Jupiter 9

Ms Jupiter?!! I thought I made it very clear that Jupiter is a very manly masculine male name. Stupid Jupiter Ascending! People thought I was female with the Vega name now they are going to do the same with Jupiter...

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-08-31 23:06:25)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2022-08-31 23:09:05

DarkOwl

Jupiter wrote:

Ms Jupiter?!! I thought I made it very clear that Jupiter is a very manly masculine male name. Stupid Jupiter Ascending! People thought I was female with the Vega name now they are going to do the same with Jupiter...

LOL
I was waiting for that big_smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-08-31 23:12:07

Scott Summers

Jupiter wrote:

My bad, sorry!

Next time, do it ‘woke style’:
Eg: Jupiter (He/Him)
Dr Fauci (He/Elf)
Biden (He/Sleepy)

I’ll reimburse you for your gender reveal party. It’s getting popular nowadays. big_smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-31 23:21:17)

#9 2022-08-31 23:14:03

Scott Summers

DarkOwl wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

LOL

DarkOwl

That’s not moderation. That’s entrapment. Lol.

#10 2022-08-31 23:30:33

DarkOwl

Scott Summers wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

LOL

DarkOwl

That’s not moderation. That’s entrapment. Lol.

big_smile
I'm seriously thinking we may need to implement a pronoun policy here. Misgendering a titan like Jupiter could have serious consequences for the solar system lol

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-09-01 00:23:16

Jupiter wrote:

Having listened from 42:25-about 45:00ish...where is the alert, factually speaking? The Taygetans have not contradicted the fact that 12,500 or so years ago after the flood, the federation, which included the Pleaideans/Alcyone Council, were indeed responsible for installing the 3d matrix. This is a fact. "We don't like the Pleiadeans" is an opinion that elicited an emotional response which prompted your yellow alert, not that emotions aren't valid, of course. The statement about the universe moving to progressively offer them the opportunity to correct their mistakes seems spot on, to me. That was looking good 2008-2017, still somewhat on track 2017-2019. Over the past two years up to now, this is not looking so good anymore unless something changes soon. It's looking like the opportunity was missed, or rather, rejected.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-01 00:47:49)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-09-01 02:04:24

DarkOwl

Some extra context for Tanaath of Silver Legion.

She has been interviewed a couple of times by 'Tolec of the Andromedan Council' (an affiliate of Alfred Webre).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvO0ytofvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9_-mQvSM4

Gosia did a video addressing Webre and Tolec here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqsvRz0k_NQ

Tolec claims Gosia is channeling Rashell of Temmer (a claim Webre perpetuates) so not the most trustworthy sources. They both have it in for the Taygetans.

I've been listening to snippets from various interviews with her. When asked where most of the Silver Legion come from she claimed she couldn't answer that because "most come from other universes" or "universes most would consider fictional" (that makes no sense to me whatsoever). They were presented in another interview as "liberating humanity" and as "LightWarriors". Sounds psy-opey to me.

#13 2022-09-01 02:20:58

DarkOwl wrote:

Some extra context for Tanaath of Silver Legion.

She has been interviewed a couple of times by 'Tolec of the Andromedan Council' (an affiliate of Alfred Webre).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvO0ytofvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9_-mQvSM4

Gosia did a video addressing Webre and Tolec here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqsvRz0k_NQ

Tolec claims Gosia is channeling Rashell of Temmer (a claim Webre perpetuates) so not the most trustworthy sources. They both have it in for the Taygetans.

I've been listening to snippets from various interviews with her. When asked where most of the Silver Legion come from she claimed she couldn't answer that because "most come from other universes" or "universes most would consider fictional" (that makes no sense to me whatsoever). They were presented in another interview as "liberating humanity" and as "LightWarriors". Sounds psy-opey to me.

I'm 50/50 on Tanaath. I like some of her information, but in the end, it wouldn't shock or surprise me if she turned out to be full of shit. Any connection to Tolec is a red flag for me, because his information never resonated with me at all and I'm very sure that he is a disinformation agent.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-01 02:21:39)

righteously indignant

#14 2022-09-01 03:14:12

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Having listened from 42:25-about 45:00ish...where is the alert, factually speaking? The Taygetans have not contradicted the fact that 12,500 or so years ago after the flood, the federation, which included the Pleaideans/Alcyone Council, were indeed responsible for installing the 3d matrix. This is a fact. "We don't like the Pleiadeans" is an opinion that elicited an emotional response which prompted your yellow alert, not that emotions aren't valid, of course. The statement about the universe moving to progressively offer them the opportunity to correct their mistakes seems spot on, to me. That was looking good 2008-2017, still somewhat on track 2017-2019. Over the past two years up to now, this is not looking so good anymore unless something changes soon. It's looking like the opportunity was missed, or rather, rejected.

Oh come on! What do you mean where is the alert. smile The alert is everything that she's saying in that section.

If it's not an alert for you then it's not, but it still is for me. I recommend to everyone that resonates with this disclosure to save themselves some time and watch that section first and then decide if they want to invest more time and energy with the Silver Legion.

What I read on the site didn't raise any alarms, it looked at first that this may be another badass warrior group and it could be another ally like the Karistus, but I happened to click on that video and once I reached that section it all went down hill from there haha smile

And sorry to microvirus for not taking this seriously and derailing the thread a bit but I just can't after she said all that. Haha I seriously thought that the info on the site looked promising but the way it went downhill so quickly is so funny to me LOL big_smile I thought we were gonna talk about karma and then bam! The Pleiadians are garbage. hahaha LOL big_smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-01 03:22:04)

#15 2022-09-01 03:26:45

DarkOwl

Jupiter wrote:

Oh come on! What do you mean where is the alert. smile The alert is everything that she's saying in that section.

If it's not an alert for you then it's not, but it still is for me. I recommend to everyone that resonates with this disclosure to save themselves some time and watch that section first and then decide if they want to invest more time and energy with the Silver Legion.

What I read on the site didn't raise any alarms, it looked at first that this may be another badass warrior group and it could be another ally like the Karistus, but I happened to click on that video and once I reached that section it all went down hill from there haha smile

And sorry to microvirus for not taking this seriously and derailing the thread a bit but I just can't after she said all that. Haha I seriously thought that the info on the site looked promising but the way it went downhill so quickly is so funny to me LOL big_smile I thought we were gonna talk about karma and then bam! The Pleiadians are garbage. hahaha LOL big_smile

Never apologise for bringing more light to the subject. I introduced Anthony to the forum sometime back and we all know how that turned out LOL

#16 2022-09-01 05:02:31

The descent into ad-hominem attacks doesn't do much for her credibility, but the Pleiadeans being "garbage" is simply an opinion, and everyone's entitled to their opinions. Anything to do with Tolec is more than questionable, so there's that. She isn't wrong at all about the Pleiadean/Alcyone Council connections to the implementation of the 3d matrix, though, it's just the ugly truth. That bit is surprisingly accurate, but blowhards and disinformation agents can definitely mix truth and facts in with their own bullshit. The jury is still out for me.

righteously indignant

#17 2022-09-01 08:11:46

mitkobs

GF made the blockade but have to ask yourself Who can be so advanced in thought to implement such a masterful structure of control. This structure is almost perfect, let's say 99% efficient. Who can be so advanced to know all the consequences with making the matrix and I am talking about generally positive consequences. In my opinion this is Tiamat, the destroyed planetary being, also called Lucifer. In the end the whole thing is leading to civilizing a very dangerous carnivorous predator tulpa being, making it human, granting it a soul and opportunity to grow spiritually.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-01 08:12:56)

#18 2022-09-01 09:03:14

mitkobs wrote:

GF made the blockade but have to ask yourself Who can be so advanced in thought to implement such a masterful structure of control. This structure is almost perfect, let's say 99% efficient. Who can be so advanced to know all the consequences with making the matrix and I am talking about generally positive consequences. In my opinion this is Tiamat, the destroyed planetary being, also called Lucifer. In the end the whole thing is leading to civilizing a very dangerous carnivorous predator tulpa being, making it human, granting it a soul and opportunity to grow spiritually.

This just got very strange. This is an odd theory to just come up with. There are some weird synchronicities between this idea and some more personal events and signs in my life, not about me specifically. I wouldn't consider the idea of Tiamat to be fully negative, as it used to be a goddess symbol and play the role of Earth's actual moon before this broken-down spaceship and ugly 3d matrix were put in place. That planetary soul would be highly traumatized, though, and indeed have a strong shadow aspect to it. Would you consider it possible that a starseed incarnated here on Earth would carry this aspect of Tiamat's planetary soul within themselves for healing?

righteously indignant

#19 2022-09-01 09:30:53

mitkobs

Tiamat is not negative. I think Tiamat is guided by our Sun and the Source Itself. It have a dark side but that is under control. Also is doing a lot of work to seduce souls to fall into darkness and this way is testing souls for compromises, for lacks, for inconsistencies of character. Everyone who pass all the tests is worthy and become capable of crossing the energetic barrier(Van Allan).

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-01 09:33:41)

#20 2022-09-01 09:34:42

mitkobs wrote:

Tiamat is not negative. I think Tiamat is guided by our Sun and the Source Itself. It have a dark side but that is under control. Also is doing a lot of work to seduce souls to fall into darkness and this way is testing souls for compromises, for lacks, for inconsistencies of character. Everyone who pass all the tests is worthy and become capable of crossing the energetic barrier(Van Allan) and become a free cosmic being.

Well, for those of us who were already free before coming here, we don't think that this needs to go on any longer. It's time for Earth to become a free civilization with a new purpose.

righteously indignant

#21 2022-09-01 09:40:41

mitkobs

In the recent channeling Lucifer says that the experiment is over from the cosmic point of view. But is not over from street level POV because the cabal people cannot let go of their power. They are addicted to it.

Me personally I do not think the experiment is over, because the majority of the people are not ready to live free and responsible. If the matrix is removed what will happen to all these people who are somewhere in the middle of becoming greater version of themselves.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-01 09:44:12)

#22 2022-09-01 10:02:43

mitkobs wrote:

In the recent channeling Lucifer says that the experiment is over from the cosmic point of view. But is not over from street level POV because the cabal people cannot let go of their power. They are addicted to it.

Me personally I do not think the experiment is over, because the majority of the people are not ready to live free and responsible. If the matrix is removed what will happen to all these people who are somewhere in the middle of becoming greater version of themselves.

They will still have opportunities to grow in a 5d society. Yazhi even says that the idea that extreme suffering is necessary for growth is just an idea, a distortion in and of itself. There are other ways to learn and grow. Having the contrasting experience of going from extreme limitation to freedom is one such learning experience.

righteously indignant

#23 2022-09-01 10:35:37

mitkobs

Who knows. I personally do not know for sure through what exact experiences have to pass a tulpa made of darkness to become a full compassionate being. But higher levels of consciousness have to know or such experiments will not be a reality.

#24 2022-09-02 15:18:55

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The descent into ad-hominem attacks doesn't do much for her credibility, but the Pleiadeans being "garbage" is simply an opinion, and everyone's entitled to their opinions. Anything to do with Tolec is more than questionable, so there's that. She isn't wrong at all about the Pleiadean/Alcyone Council connections to the implementation of the 3d matrix, though, it's just the ugly truth.That bit is surprisingly accurate, but blowhards and disinformation agents can definitely mix truth and facts in with their own bullshit. The jury is still out for me.

That was a done by the Federation, so why is she singling out the Pleiadians? What about the Arcturians, Andromedans, Lyrians, Sirians, Urmah, etc?

And I don't know much about it but from what I know from this disclosure, it's not like the Federation did this deliberately and intentionally. This was in the context of a war with the Reptilians and has a lot to do with the aftermath of the destruction of Tiamat.

And why talk specifically about Semjase? So it seems again that this is more about the Taygetans.

You can get on board her version of reality about the Pleiadians and Semjase and make it your reality and your truth or you can get on board this disclosure's version of reality and make it your reality and your truth. But I can't see how you can do both.

#25 2022-09-02 15:57:57

mitkobs

Another "great" video to undermine the "Pleiadeans". Nothing new under the sun. But for what this is been promoted here.

Board footer