You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-25 04:42:04

mitkobs

The four main tenets of Satanism

The four main tenets of Satanism and why many people in society today subscribe to the ideology without realizing it
The Four Tenets of Satanism

self-preservation

moral relativism

social darwinism

eugenics

The paragraphs below that expand on these principles are excerpted from a Mark Passio interview. Mark is a former satanic priest who worked on advancing the Satanist agenda at the highest levels for a decade until he had a crisis of consciousness and decided to expose the hidden knowledge of the occult. I suggest his podcast for more of his work.

Satanism has nothing to do with the Christian notion of the devil. Satanism has 4 main tenets or overarching principles of belief. And first is that self-preservation is the highest goal. And you should do whatever you can to advance your personal power and influence in the world no matter who you really have to walk all over, step on, or hurt to get what you want. That's really the number one tenet and if you look at society most of society is stuck in that cut-throat, dog-eat-dog, mentality. 7:41

Moral relativism is the second major tenet which is that there is really no such thing as objective standards of right and wrong behavior. That we as human beings can get to decide upon our whims what right and wrong are and base our actions accordingly. And if you look at most of society I would say more people than not are moral relativists than moral objectivists who think that there is an objective standard of right and wrong behavior. So that's also very pervasive in society. 8:02

The 3rd major tenet is social Darwinism, the idea that the most ruthless in society have some sort of a predetermined or pre-destined right to basically rule over everybody else in society because their genetics got them there, and made them fit for rulership. And many people will actually think like that and think that that's ok, that that's just the natural order or the way things are. You know, and so that's also very pervasive in our society. 8:33

And finally the 4th main pillar of Satanism is eugenics, the idea that those who are socially fit to rule, and they're the fittest in society and therefore they've come out on top and they're ruling the roost, well they can get to decide who basically propagates their genes and who does not, or in other words, who gets to live and who dies. Who must die.

#2 2022-08-25 10:00:51

mitkobs

Re: The four main tenets of Satanism

From my point of view there is objective reality and that is the Source. All is one. If you do something to others you do it to yourself.

Self preservation is valid but some boundaries should not be crossed like to step on others, dog eat dog mentality. Survive but do it without harming others.

Moral relativism is self canceling if you know and hold the principle All is one.

Social darwinism or the right is on the side of most strong and powerful can be viewed from many angles. This principle comes from observing the nature and animal kingdom. "Predators rule over the prey." But really they do not rule if you think about it. They just live this way, no one rules nothing. They are all depending on each other and playing roles of predators and prey. Because prey have agreements to be prey and predators to be predators. They might change roles next round.

Eugenics also is ridiculous and again taken wrongly from examples in nature. No one have the right to determine who have to live and who have to die. You can decide only for yourself things like that. Not for others.

#3 2022-08-26 08:50:20

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

From my point of view there is objective reality and that is the Source. All is one. If you do something to others you do it to yourself.

Self preservation is valid but some boundaries should not be crossed like to step on others, dog eat dog mentality. Survive but do it without harming others.

Moral relativism is self canceling if you know and hold the principle All is one.

Social darwinism or the right is on the side of most strong and powerful can be viewed from many angles. This principle comes from observing the nature and animal kingdom. "Predators rule over the prey." But really they do not rule if you think about it. They just live this way, no one rules nothing. They are all depending on each other and playing roles of predators and prey. Because prey have agreements to be prey and predators to be predators. They might change roles next round.

Eugenics also is ridiculous and again taken wrongly from examples in nature. No one have the right to determine who have to live and who have to die. You can decide only for yourself things like that. Not for others.

I agree self preservation is valid. More than that... it's essential to the continuation of life and none of us would be here without it!
Perhaps 'self preservation at all costs' would describe the satanic position better.

I've always had a problem with Passio's insistence on the existence of moral objectivism. From the perspective of our respective incarnations, morality is entirely subjective and relative. What is right for one is wrong for the other. What is evil for some is good for others. It entirely depends on what that soul (and by extension, the Source) wants to experience. What perspective they want to hold. We may judge things as 'right' and 'wrong', but from the perspective of Source there is no such thing (hard to stomach why the Source may want to experience the rape and torture of infants but perhaps all thing must be experienced... can't not be experienced, you could say)

A great book to understand satanic philosophy and its observation of nature as a guide to life, is the 19th century book, Might Is Right by the pseudonymous Ragnar Redbeard. His poetic rants refer to nature consistently throughout... (nature 'red in tooth and claw' that is). While the word 'satan' or 'satanic' doesn't feature in the book (as the philosophy is much, much older than the 's' word!) the book is about as satanic in its outlook as it gets. In fact the Church Of Satan republished it in 2020 and Anton LaVey included pages of it on his Satanic Bible, without reference to Ragnar Redbeard at all (shameless plagiarism he would have lost no sleep over lol)

Eugenics is something that has always been practiced in one form or another. My Norse ancestors used to commit suicide once they reached a certain age and had become a burden on the clan. Babies were often left for dead if they were somehow handicapped or otherwise a burden for the family or clan. Morality shifts like desert sands sometimes when survival is at stake.

(great thread mitkobs... one of my favourite topics of discussion and one I find most stimulating) smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-08-26 09:23:16

mitkobs

Thank you for your input. Discussing this may bring some clarity regarding the subjects from different POV.

In this reality you can say there is no objective reality and there is no objectivity when the majority of people are lead to believe in such notions. What is right for one does not mean is right by universal design. If this one is ignorant about natural laws of the universe then this lack of not seeing the greater objectivity is understandable.

Oneness reality is unquestionable. Sure we can experience ego and we do but ultimately ego is illusion and nothing can change this truth. When we die we will see that it is an illusion and many things that we strongly believed are nothing than illusion. And everyone who let themselves do unspeakable things to other people will regret deeply and will want to repair what is done. If they do not do that will fall further in the deep darkness and nothingness.
And the question always is what do you want to experience. Do you want to fall in vibration and become tulpa without own mind, without personality, a lamp post object of the environment like Swaruu is calling matrix people or destroy yourself completely from existence. That will going to happen to everyone who is chosen such path.

Of course eugenics is practiced but again do you think is something that a compassionate being will do. So it is essential to have values and high ideals and to understand universal laws because that is the guiding light where to go and what to do that will bring joy and peace. That will lead to wider and wider understanding and progression in the game of life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-26 09:26:13)

#5 2022-08-27 00:17:05

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Thank you for your input. Discussing this may bring some clarity regarding the subjects from different POV.

Yes! I love the dialectic process as a way to get to the truth of the matter. I sometimes like to play the 'devils advocate' (pun intended haha) with this aim in mind. I love to challenge... and in turn, be challenged smile

Speaking of devils advocates... I don't want to seem like I was somehow green-lighting eugenics. I just wanted to point out that things are never as black and white as we might like.

I'd love to explore the idea of objective vs. subjective morality with you (and anyone else that wants to join in). it's got my brain turning in knots lol
If we take the heinous example of the rape of children, it is almost universally accepted that this is wrong (except for those who practice such acts and even most of those will still agree its wrong).
And yet souls/Source choose to incarnate to participate and experience such acts all the time (as victim or victimiser). Is this wrong that they do this? Is it right that they do this?
As Source allows all things, I'm not sure notions of right and wrong (ie. morality) apply. It's seems to fall into a whole other category that I must admit, I struggle to understand.

(I don't have any answers to these deep philosophical questions but am enjoying the process of trying to find them) smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-08-27 02:58:40

This was an essay research I did a while back on another site, but it applies here:

what is morality?

It can be said to love thy neighboor and to love the sinner, love not the sin. No where is hate mentioned. In fact it is not within actual scriptural texts to say one walks with him and also hate. It is also written to judge not lest he be judged. Or as jesus saying regarding a woman about to be stoned for prostituting: let he who has not sin cast the first stone. In other words, look at yourself before you judge another problem for the wrongs that they have done for you are not better if you have done the same or worse.

Aldo Leopold coined the phrase, “ethical behavior is about doing the right thing even when no one is watching – even when doing the wrong thing is legal.” Basically this is saying do the right thing if you are ever able to do so. Even if it is the more difficult thing to do.

what is morality:
Morality refers to the set of standards that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. It's what societies determine to be “right” and “acceptable.” Sometimes, acting in a moral manner means individuals must sacrifice their own short-term interests to benefit society.

social contract:
an implicit agreement among the members of a society to cooperate for social benefits, for example by sacrificing some individual freedom for state protection. Theories of a social contract became popular in the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries among theorists such as Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as a means of explaining the origin of government and the obligations of subjects.

Social Contract Theory:
Social contract theory says that people live together in society in accordance with an agreement that establishes moral and political rules of behavior. Some people believe that if we live according to a social contract, we can live morally by our own choice and not because a divine being requires it.

Now here is the kicker with morality, it changes over time:
1)Slavery was once considered acceptable and normal and OK but now it is generally considered abhorrent.
2)Homosexuality is now considered ok and is not stigmatized. Though in some islamic countries in the middle east such a thing will get you stoned to death
3)Adultry is now generally legal in the united states, in 1965 lawrence v texas, the supreme court ruled that there is a right to privacy and legalized sodomy, but is still a cour martialable offense if in the military
4)Premarital sex is now considered socially acceptable, it was generally frowned upon 1950 and prior
5)the temperence(think to temper or moderate alcohol consumption) movement(1800-1933) caused prohibition by a majority support of the USA, but incidently started the war on drugs and alcohol
6)mental health was not stigmatized as it was prior to ~1950, think before forced isolation and asylum commitals at the least sign of lack of mental hygeine

What does it all mean? The short answer live your life by the golden rule and treat others as you want to be treated. If you hate yourself, it may be wise to constrain what you say as it might violate the social contract.

And later I summed things down to this:

what is morality?
There are three major kinds of morals when trying to judge another's morality:
Relative - view that moral judgement or true or false relative to some paticular stand point
Absolute - set of morals by which al peoples apply to
Objective - set of morals valid for ALL people

Morals falls into ethics, but typically these 7 general categories when making choices for oneself:

Utilitarianism: A Theory of Consequences: "The greatest good for the greatest number."
Deontology: A Duty-Based Moral Philosophy: moral to the extent that he abides by those rules
Relativism: A Theory Based on Experiences: no one person's morals are better or worse than any other.
Divine Command Theory: A Higher Power: God is the ultimate arbiter of what constitutes morality, and that without God we have no clear way of telling right from wrong
Virtue Ethics: Always Improve Yourself: only good people can make good moral decisions
Egoism: A Theory Based on Self-Interest: best way for one to be morally good is to act in accordance with one's self-interest
Natural Rights Theory: Human Rights: every person is endowed with certain inalienable rights

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2022-08-27 04:40:35

mitkobs

DarkOwl I agree that Source allow everything. Source is complete freedom. Source allow its own destruction because is not destruction, all is an illusion but from most high POV. The whole universe with all beings is an illusion, divine perfect in every way illusion but still illusion. So we as parts of whole currently are illusions, but as a whole are not illusions and we are both at the same time, part and whole. Whole we are only in Spirit, in pure authentic consciousness, the most high and the most expanded possible. With that said. People are free to do whatever even the most heinous deeds to the most defenseless like children but there are always consequences and severe ones. Not talking about human justice, even galactic federation justice. It is the justice of the universal laws by automatic design. What you do will be done to you sooner or later but will happen for sure. No escape in this, no hiding or running is possible. It is YOU in you who does this. So with that said we are free to do whatever but are we free to meet the consequences, can we endure what will happen to us if we cross some lines. Many are not prepared and fall in vibration, let be dragged in darkness. Darkness is the destruction process of all material that is becoming dysfunctional(not useful, counter productive, regressive). If you know all this from direct experience will allow yourself to harm someone who is not done anything bad to you. Especially if this one is in process of development of mind and body, innocent in a way as innocent one can be as a child.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-27 04:45:12)

#8 2022-08-27 06:46:53

mitkobs

Morality in my opinion is the best defined by 10 commandments. And the whole human law in all countries of the world is based on the 10 commandments. 10 commandments have to be reviewed very closely and thoroughly not be understood wrongly. They are coded info. I can reduce them to 3 essential ones. Not to kill, not to steal and not to lie. If people can do that they can make a holistic society in the complicated conditions of 3D. In general this holistic society is unrealistic now and not going to happen for the majority of the people. They will continue to lie and steal and some continue to kill. And very small number of people that are the elite in the spiritual sense are aligned totally with these principles and no matter how challenging the life may become they will stand unshaken within. The whole world is possible because there are such people who are unshakable and firm in their ideas. All good that we see and benefit in our daily lives is because there are such people here and beyond this reality and above in the Ethereal side of life.

#9 2022-08-30 04:04:27

mitkobs

I want to expand more on the first one. It is always a regressive trait to want to rule over others, to have power over others, to bend them on your personal will. It is not a simple survival but to want to control others, every aspect of the society in order not just survive but to have everything luxurious and comforting this society can provide for you. You yourself do not care a bit about society or others who are the society but only to use them, use their creative powers, their abilities, their energy, their life span, their number to provide and produce good for you only, as much as possible, as much as long.
And based on that not just to survive but have everything material on your disposal. This is the ultimate narcissism. To make everyone to work for my own good and do not care a bit about them and what will happen to them putting them in such position of slavery.

#10 2022-08-30 04:13:55

mitkobs

And to break this illusion have to say that this level and position of power do not continue very long way. Because creates a lot of enemies, very dangerous and skilled enemies who are determined and will stop this insane trail of narcissism. And the very life itself with death ending will take everything precious from such powerful individual, strip it to the bone and render him/her into nobody/nothing and that is their greatest primordial fear, to lose everything precious. But it is inevitable. It is the reality check for all kind of narcissism.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-30 04:15:04)

#11 2022-08-30 06:33:22

mitkobs

Things of course are not black and white. The control system have some care about the society but this care is comparable with the care of the farmer toward his own farm animals. Animals have to be in good physical shape(healthy to an extent) in order to continue to work and to be exploited/milked. It is not a genuine care for the well being of the people and the society, there is no compassion involved in it. It is only to keep it in functional condition in order to produce goods and to generate vital dark energy for the negative astral entities.

#12 2022-08-30 19:09:47

Jim Stav

mitkobs wrote:

DarkOwl I agree that Source allow everything. Source is complete freedom. Source allow its own destruction because is not destruction, all is an illusion but from most high POV. The whole universe with all beings is an illusion, divine perfect in every way illusion but still illusion. So we as parts of whole currently are illusions, but as a whole are not illusions and we are both at the same time, part and whole. Whole we are only in Spirit, in pure authentic consciousness, the most high and the most expanded possible. With that said. People are free to do whatever even the most heinous deeds to the most defenseless like children but there are always consequences and severe ones. Not talking about human justice, even galactic federation justice. It is the justice of the universal laws by automatic design. What you do will be done to you sooner or later but will happen for sure. No escape in this, no hiding or running is possible. It is YOU in you who does this. So with that said we are free to do whatever but are we free to meet the consequences, can we endure what will happen to us if we cross some lines. Many are not prepared and fall in vibration, let be dragged in darkness. Darkness is the destruction process of all material that is becoming dysfunctional(not useful, counter productive, regressive). If you know all this from direct experience will allow yourself to harm someone who is not done anything bad to you. Especially if this one is in process of development of mind and body, innocent in a way as innocent one can be as a child.

"The whole universe with all beings is an illusion, divine perfect in every way illusion but still illusion."

Here is some info from Tanaath on Source & where it all went wrong. I'm neutral on her info here about where it all went wrong as it's basically too big for
me to process....maybe some of you would like to take a stab at it? I'll leave a link if anyone cares to read the whole of it.

To quote:  The problem was often presented as a factor of the lower dimensions – it was believed that some quality of these lower dimensions was infecting the higher ones – it was believed that higher dimensional beings were somehow becoming tainted with lower level consciousness problems. Beings volunteered to come to this planet and live lives here in order to try to figure out the root of 'The Problem' (of which I am one, of many). Everything we had access to pointed to the notion that the answer would be found on this planet. Of course, many assumed that The Problem was somehow this planet and/or its people (hint: it's not), because all the failure states of this universe seemed to involve this planet.
Failure states of the universe? Oh yeah. Back in the last post, I mentioned that a universe can die if the natural laws are flawed to the point where the universe is ultimately unsustainable. When that's the case, a universe will go along, seemingly tickety-boo, for a long time (it takes a very very very long time for even small mistakes to express to the point of unsustainability in something the size and scope of a universe) and then suddenly reach a point where all roads lead to death, destruction, disaster, and failure. This is a failure state. It happens with inexperienced Sources who made modifications to the base fractal that end up being unsustainable. The Tree gives those Sources an opportunity to troubleshoot, fix the problems, tweak the source code, and prevent the error; but some Sources are either very inexperienced or very stubborn and never fix their problem and thus end prematurely and fold up in on themselves (aka, die).
The process of troubleshooting a critical error involves the creation of a small infinite number of timelines running as a kind of simultaneous simulation to figure out exactly where the problem is. Our Source encountered a critical error and a failure state, and it seemed to involve this planet somehow. A huge slew of timelines were then generated to see what caused the problem and if there was a way out. At first blush, it didn't appear that there was a way out. All roads led to tyranny, oppression, slavery, and eventually universal destruction, seemingly without exception. It could be delayed, but it couldn't be stopped. So Source requested the aid of some experienced troubleshooters to come help figure out the root of the problem. These beings agreed to come into creation and become part of Source's creation (and thus part of Source), and (because time is actually a fluid thing – more on that later) entered the universe at its beginning and did their detective work by being experiencers in the universe.
What was discovered was shocking to everyone involved. The base fractal that our Source received when it was first making the universe came to it tainted, with tiny little modifications – so small they seemed inconsequential – that would have big effects further down the line when expressed fully. Effects such as negative STS societies turning conquistador instead of self-limiting the way they normally do in a healthy universe, and STO societies becoming pacifistic to the point where they wouldn't defend themselves and would even try to stop those who would try to defend others. Effects such as free beings turning a blind eye to the suffering and enslavement of others, believing the accounts of such beings to be either lies, hyperbole, or somehow deserved or desired in some way. Effects such as very high dimensional beings who were supposed to act as wardens and handmaidens of creation instead deciding that they wanted to experience power over 'lesser' beings – and remaining hidden or inaccessible to those who would otherwise oppose them, such as the wardens and handmaidens who still fought for freedom.
Furthermore, the beings within this universe still had the expectation that the universe would work 'as designed', and had (and still have) a very difficult time understanding that things aren't working the way they are supposed to. And some of those beings – including positive-oriented STO beings – even became in on it, choosing to serve the agents of tyranny in a gross misapprehension of Service to Others being defined as 'I want you to live in a way that I consider to be correct, and I'm from a higher dimensional than you and so I believe that I am wiser than you, so follow my will instead of your own free will, so that you can live in the way I consider to be correct.'
These things were being passed off as a mistake on the part of our particular Source – a lack of good judgement in modifying the fractal constants – when in fact they were deliberately introduced before our Source even got to it. With great effort, the troubleshooting team started to hunt down how this tainted fractal got to our Source. This involved efforts at all levels of the universe – and involved the efforts of incarnates and other people down on this planet. It was incarnates working in tandem with a slew of beings from various dimensions and spirit realms who first discovered that no, this was not indeed some kind of tainting from below, but a tainting from above. And the 'above' in question wasn't even in this universe, it predated this universe by a considerable amount. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that the tainting affected not only the universe that our Source was born from, but the universe that that Source was born from as well. The problem went three universe layers deep, and was spread across countless universes in those three iteration levels.
Some of you will have read my other blog entries and will have heard me talk about the fractal virus. I've seen people discuss this with varying degrees of understanding and I realize that I need to clarify what I mean. The fractal virus is not a physical virus that can be transmitted between being to being in which some people are infected and other people are not. You can't smell the victims of the fractal virus as some have claimed (because that's everything that exists within an affected universe), you can't pick out uninfected entities from infected entities (because again, that's everything that exists within an affected universe); it's not a disease like a physical world virus. It's more like a computer virus – a bit of bad code underlying the essential program that will have effects that the user of the program doesn't anticipate or desire, and that the programmers of the virus intended to cause. Our Source started its universe creation with that bit of bad code already inserted into its base program, without its knowledge or consent.

http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and … -it-all-go

#13 2022-08-31 04:12:24

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Morality in my opinion is the best defined by 10 commandments. And the whole human law in all countries of the world is based on the 10 commandments. 10 commandments have to be reviewed very closely and thoroughly not be understood wrongly. They are coded info. I can reduce them to 3 essential ones. Not to kill, not to steal and not to lie. If people can do that they can make a holistic society in the complicated conditions of 3D. In general this holistic society is unrealistic now and not going to happen for the majority of the people. They will continue to lie and steal and some continue to kill. And very small number of people that are the elite in the spiritual sense are aligned totally with these principles and no matter how challenging the life may become they will stand unshaken within. The whole world is possible because there are such people who are unshakable and firm in their ideas. All good that we see and benefit in our daily lives is because there are such people here and beyond this reality and above in the Ethereal side of life.

The trouble with morality is that it's static and sooner or later reality is going to bend in such a way that it's challenged.
If our ancestors truly believed "thou shalt not kill", none of us would be here. When physical threats to ones safety arise, morality tends to fly out the window. If it's a kill or be killed moment (something most people alive today haven't had to face), the right thing to do, the only thing to do, generally comes into sharp relief (unless your gunning for the Darwin Awards haha)

#14 2022-08-31 04:39:05

mitkobs

DarkOwl these are not really commandments but advices and guidance. Source do not give commands. People have to be reasonable and flexible depending on the situations. We have the right to defense if there is a menace. In defending sometimes have to eliminate the attacker, the attacker do not give you other options. Mosquitos are biting you furiously making you crazy. There are many options to defend yourself and one of them is to smack those pests when are bothering you. Things in complicated conditions are not black and white. Not to kill advisory, not to lie, not to steal is concerning relationships with good benevolent people. What can you do with violent treacherous people, people that cannot be trusted, they certainly do not deserve your honesty and benevolence. If they attack you be ready to defend yourself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-31 06:34:01)

#15 2022-08-31 05:42:09

Jim Stav, thank you for your post. I've suspected something like this was the case. To me, there is just fundamentally something insane and unclean about this universe reflected in the Earth situation and the actions of the federation, and even the policies of the Taygetans now compared to their original plans and ideals pre-2020. It's like some sort of heartless ugliness and madness permeates the whole structure of our perceivable universe like a corrupted line of coding that causes it to be one big engine of suffering and entropy.

I've always felt that this was part of my mission here, to bust the system on a universal scale. This is exactly why I don't sit around thinking that all of these 5d races somehow know better than myself or other starseeds. Their comfortable lives make them blissfully unaware of higher levels of a corrupted matrix, and how they are playing the roles of agents of this corruption.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-31 05:43:39)

righteously indignant

#16 2022-08-31 06:29:19

mitkobs

Jim Stav, for me Source knows everything, all is in full control and perfect in every way. Most devious, regressive, disgusting and destructive expressions are part of the Source, fully integrated and on its place of functioning. Everything is in order and self adjusting perfectly to any unusual changes. Some parts of the Source that are out of order are always under destruction, turning into potential energy and something new arising from them.

Higher levels of Source are impermeable for darkness and destruction. Even one little regressive idea cannot pass the "firewall" and to corrupt.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-31 06:30:17)

#17 2022-08-31 06:42:25

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

DarkOwl these are not really commandments but advices and guidance. Source do not give commands. People have to be reasonable and flexible depending on the situations.

I guess that's what I was trying to say smile

I like the maxim "do no harm" but as this is unrealistic, prefer "do the least harm possible". I once had to kill a dog to protect a herd of pregnant young heifers (and it wasn't a wild dog either). A diabolical situation I would wish on no-one but there I was hmm
Sometimes doing the least harm possible involves doing that which would otherwise be abhorrent.

Love this ❤️

mitkobs wrote:

Jim Stav, for me Source knows everything, all is in full control and perfect in every way. Most devious, regressive, disgusting and destructive expressions are part of the Source, fully integrated and on its place of functioning. Everything is in order and self adjusting perfectly to any unusual changes. Some parts of the Source that are out of order are always under destruction, turning into potential energy and something new arising from them.

#18 2022-08-31 06:53:36

mitkobs

Me myself also have to kill insects like mosquitoes because I cannot think at the moment other way to get rid of them. Yes, I try to get around this problem, alternative ways when possible.

#19 2022-08-31 13:50:31

Jim Stav

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Jim Stav, thank you for your post. I've suspected something like this was the case. To me, there is just fundamentally something insane and unclean about this universe reflected in the Earth situation and the actions of the federation, and even the policies of the Taygetans now compared to their original plans and ideals pre-2020. It's like some sort of heartless ugliness and madness permeates the whole structure of our perceivable universe like a corrupted line of coding that causes it to be one big engine of suffering and entropy.

I've always felt that this was part of my mission here, to bust the system on a universal scale. This is exactly why I don't sit around thinking that all of these 5d races somehow know better than myself or other starseeds. Their comfortable lives make them blissfully unaware of higher levels of a corrupted matrix, and how they are playing the roles of agents of this corruption.

So this article from Tanaath is something that I of course would like to have verified....but how does one actually go about doing that? And then would I accept it or just throw it on my potentials table along with all others that have piled up there.....keeping me stuck in neutral...crikey!

I'm happy you may have had some puzzle pieces fitted into your reality here CS & wish you well with wherever this info may guide you....or not!

#20 2022-08-31 13:58:11

Jim Stav

mitkobs wrote:

Higher levels of Source are impermeable for darkness and destruction. Even one little regressive idea cannot pass the "firewall" and to corrupt.

Personally, I like this viewpoint Mitkobs & would like for it to be the "truth", but I just cringe at the thought of waiting for the Divine Source plan to work it's way out when I should have been focusing my intent elsewhere like Tanaath has suggested, so we can "help" Source out of this mess. I hope I did not derail ur thread?

#21 2022-08-31 16:10:37

mitkobs

Jim Stav wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Personally, I like this viewpoint Mitkobs & would like for it to be the "truth", but I just cringe at the thought of waiting for the Divine Source plan to work it's way out when I should have been focusing my intent elsewhere like Tanaath has suggested, so we can "help" Source out of this mess. I hope I did not derail ur thread?

Things have to be looked from two different perspectives. From the absoluteness of Source perspective - everything is perfect and in order. And from our human fragmented perspective things may not look so perfect, even far from perfect and with that it is our concern and duty to make them better.

#22 2022-08-31 17:32:43

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I wouldn't say their ideals changed, it is their understanding that changed when they arrived here. The situation on Earth is a complex mess, and even the ETs don't fully understand it.

Aneeka describes very well in this excerpt, what she was told at the "Academy" before coming here and what she found when she came here.

From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET.

And it makes me wonder how many starseed are here in immersion not understanding the situation on Earth and what they were getting into.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-08-31 17:35:06)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2022-08-31 19:16:51

Jim Stav

Jupiter wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I wouldn't say their ideals changed, it is their understanding that changed when they arrived here. The situation on Earth is a complex mess, and even the ETs don't fully understand it.

Aneeka describes very well in this excerpt, what she was told at the "Academy" before coming here and what she found when she came here.

And it makes me wonder how many starseed are here in immersion not understanding the situation on Earth and what they were getting into.

This was a good read Jupiter...thank U for sharing. No doubt for me now this mess is complex beyond belief...crikey! I keep coming back to the thought of how many souls here want to experience this "craziness" & if this # is way over the top & will be predominate for quite some "time"..then maybe it's not the right "time" for education? Do we have to get "it right" before some cycle ends & then wait for the next big loop for another sliver of a chance?

If I apply Mitkobs feelings/thoughts..."Source knows everything, all is in full control & perfect in every way." With this in mind maybe I should just chill out some & go with really just focusing on my own soul growth, as my focus has been for all of humanity.

#24 2022-08-31 23:53:06

Jupiter 9

Jim Stav wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

This was a good read Jupiter...thank U for sharing. No doubt for me now this mess is complex beyond belief...crikey! I keep coming back to the thought of how many souls here want to experience this "craziness" & if this # is way over the top & will be predominate for quite some "time"..then maybe it's not the right "time" for education? Do we have to get "it right" before some cycle ends & then wait for the next big loop for another sliver of a chance?

If I apply Mitkobs feelings/thoughts..."Source knows everything, all is in full control & perfect in every way." With this in mind maybe I should just chill out some & go with really just focusing on my own soul growth, as my focus has been for all of humanity.

It can be too much and too complex for our human part, for our "lower" self, that's why it's important to TRUST and do our best to follow our intuition and inner guidance, cause it's not complex for our higher self/inner self/eternal self.

Also our little rebel of love makes some relevant points in one of my favorite transcripts:

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Anyway back to Satan and stuff. Hihi

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2022-09-03 02:19:12

Jules77

The lower in consciousness you are the wider variety of experiences there are which is the opposite in the other direction.  It is one of the reasons you see so many “souls” incarnating on 3D earth regardless of which side of the duality fence they appear to be on.  It is hard for the 3D human to put experiences in context without judgment since it is so easy to be attached to outcomes.  We feel either good or bad about something and assign right or wrong to it.  Being aware of these experiences and accepting them particularly for the awakened is difficult but at the same time there are no victims here.

Board footer