You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-02 14:36:11

Jupiter 9

Re: From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET.pdf

Genoveva and Crystal Dragon,

Everything you are saying is absolutely true about the Aneeka and the Taygetans that you each perceive. But it has nothing to do with the Aneeka and the Taygetans that me and most of the rest of us perceive.

As the crew has said many times, we each live in our own personal reality, and we perceive the same world only because of perceptual agreements.

And it's painfully obvious by your above posts, that those of us that resonate with this disclosure and you two, we are not in a perceptual agreement about who Aneeka is and who the Taygetans are and what their perspective is.

Just like when we sit with our families on the the same physical dinner table but live in completely different realities, you and us are in the same forum but live in two different realities and perceive two different Taygetans.

Your posts are totally valid about your own perception of Aneeka, about your own perception of the Taygetans, but have absolutely nothing to do with the Taygetans that I have come to know over the past 3-4 years.

If you two, and other people that don't perceive the same Taygetans with us, want to live in the same reality with us, you'll have to go and study the material until you understand it. It's through the material that we can get on the same page about the Taygetans and the Swaruunians.

And you don't have to agree with them or with the material, you don't have to make their perspective your own if you don't want to. You don't have to make their truth your own if you don't agree or don't want to. But you have to know what their perspective is first before you can decide if you agree or not.

We have to be on the same page first, we have to be in agreement about what the Taygetans are saying, about what their perspective is, before we can have any discussion.

We need to be in the same reality and talking about the same Taygetans, and not live in two parallel realities with two different Taygetans, in order to have a discussion about them.

If you perceive that Yazhi believes that black kittens are agents of the cabal, it's completely pointless and a waste of both your time and our time, to enter into a discussion about that because obviously we don't perceive that.

So for the love of God make up your mind. You've been in the forum for a year. Are you interested in this disclosure or not? If you are then go study the transcripts from the beginning until you understand this material and what the crew's perspectives are. How are we going to have any discussion if you don't perceive the same Taygetans as Gosia and the rest of us?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#27 2022-09-02 15:35:41

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, Jupiter.

More please. big_smile

If you are not allergic to Facebook, you can check SpaceMonkey's Facebook group, she hasn't posted any new translations since March. And I haven't checked but Gosia has probably already made videos about some old translations from Robert's channel.

There are some translations of Ranier there that may be worth checking. One worth checking is a pdf about Joan of Arc.

And a translation of one Robert's lives is also worth checking but I have already posted it here

PLANETARY ASCENSION – FIFTH DENSITY EARTH

And I see that DarkOwl has posted the Joan of arc one here too.

Swaruu and Joan of Arc

Enjoy if you haven't read them. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-02 15:36:14)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2022-09-03 02:29:47

Jules77

Replace Taygetans with any benevolent race above and you could say the same about any of them. However I think blame misses the mark regarding the real solution out of this which is to raise the collective consciousness of the planet.  This would prevent lower frequency “souls’ from incarnating here in the first place.  Everything else is like mopping the floor in circles wearing muddy shoes and trying to determine why the floor is not getting clean.

#29 2022-09-03 21:41:04

Jupiter 9

Genoveva wrote:

I do not consent for my name to be used by vega-jupiter who is bullying Crystal Dragon in plain sight. This is done by throwing my name in the mix for distraction purposes in order to keep away the moderator's intervention.

The same type of (only apparently) random innuendo has been used not long ago by the same individual, which led to creating the illusion that ymarsakar was belligerent, while all along all ymar did was to defend and to deflect the attacks that were coming at him from 3 directions if I remember correctly.

This requires mod vigilance.

This is all that I'm willing to say on this subject and any further attempts at muddying the waters will be ignored from my part although I do know in advance that this individual is relentless, resourceful, and intelligent and they will never cease to create controversy around my postings, just as they did with ymar. However, I do not consent to waste energy on combating what I can clearly see that it's a page of the cabal playbook to divert attention and to silence people who speak their truth.

I am not trying to silence you from speaking your truth. I didn't even invalidate your truth. I said that your perception of this information and your perception of Aneeka and the Taygetans are perfectly valid.

I am just pointing out the obvious, that your perception of Aneeka and the Taygetans and your perception of the information and their perspective is distorted by your victim mentality.

And I am confident that I am not the only one that sees this, I believe anyone that has studied and understands this information and the crew's perspectives, and anyone that sees and knows who Aneeka really is and who the rest of the crew really are, can see that you and Crystal Dragon have a distorted image, a distorted perception of them and the information and don't really understand who they really are and what their perspective is.

You both see the crew and the information through a filter of victim mentality. Because this is not channeling the information is not filtered through Gosia's filters and human issues, but unfortunately there still is the problem that it is still filtered through the viewer's filters.

And as I said your perception is perfectly valid, but it creates a serious problem here cause we live in two different realities and we perceive two different disclosures and two different crew's.

So if you are interested in perceiving the same information and the same crew with us, you'll both have to deal with your victim mentality issues. If you can't do it on your own then there are tons of excellent healer starseeds you can find online that can help you with that. If you don't have money then find a temp job or a part time job, or sell a couch or something.

And you perceive me and my posts through the same victim mentality filter. And you see an aggressor and a villain.

And you perceive Gosia through the victim mentality filter and all you see Gosia being a victim of the evil illusions I created about Ymar. When in reality Ymar was a cliche case of someone with serious savior god complex issues and behaving very narcissistically.

And you perceive Crystal Dragon as a victim of bullying by this evil relentless aggressor.

And you perceive Aneeka and the Taygetans as victims of an evil AI.

As that Buzz Lightyear meme goes " Victims! Victims Everywhere!" Hihihi smile

You and Crystal Dragon are playing sick victim-aggressor-savior games that are causing a hell for yourself and the people around you and are feeding the sick hell on the planet.

I am not judging you, we all played them, I have played them in the past and slip up from time to time and play them again.

And the victim mentality is a perfectly valid mentality, it's not wrong or bad. We all had to play these sick games to have a first hand experience of what this Earth realm is.

This is not about right or wrong, good or bad, this is about about choice. And the choice is,

Do you want to continue playing the sick victim-aggressor-savior games or are you done playing that sick game?

Both are valid choices. Whatever you choose is fine with me. I am not gonna judge or reject you or condemn you if you choose to continue playing that game.

I have made my choice. I personally am done playing this sick game. And I am on the side of the people that have chosen to end the sick games on this planet.

So that means that if you choose to continue playing that sick game, you'll need to leave my field, you'll need to leave my reality, you'll need to leave my planet. This is my planet too. You'll have to find another realm or planet and go continue playing these sick games there.

This is a consciousness battle between the people that want to continue playing sick games on this planet and the people that want these sick games to end on this planet.

So as far as I'm concerned I don't judge or reject or condemn the people that choose to continue playing sick games, but they need to pack their bags and get the hell off my/our planet. Pun intended. (Well that is if we win, if they win it is us that have to pack our little bags and get the heaven off their planet hihi smile )

Rant over.

Disclaimer: I don't own the planet, I said this is my planet too. I just wanted to say that because of the name Jupiter and the movie Jupiter Ascending. Hihihi smile

I am not superior or inferior to anyone. I consider everyone else as a child of the ether, as a child of Source/God, not just me. So relax I am not another cliche case of someone with a savior god complex. Hihi smile

Ok now the rant is over hahaha

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-03 21:54:48)

#30 2022-09-03 23:22:57

Kahi Harawira

Jupiter wrote:

You and Crystal Dragon are playing sick victim-aggressor-savior games that are causing a hell for yourself and the people around you and are feeding the sick hell on the planet.

I am not judging you

Although down here, we have been generally hardened against descriptions that could easily be termed as an insensitive perception, it helps us all to recognize how deeply embedded we are in a self-generating matrix.

Great care and compassionate sensitivity ought be accorded to others who might consider themselves to not be a part of the matrix but  consider themselves as originating from elsewhere, that very possibly might possess an entirely different set of rules as being the “normal standards for life”.

Hence the usual practice of diplomacy which applies when dealing with what could be termed as other peoples or interstellar species is perhaps, not to presume that all should live or be governed by the same settings or standards one might consider “the normal way of being” for oneself, but rather to accept the vast variety of differences as being “the only normal that exists”.

Although you go some way trying to explain why taking such a position was both necessary and justifiable, the Law of Mirrors also applies to provide a direct reflection of yourself, and of how others quite independently from you, might view the erection and purpose of those justifications.

There is nothing to defend. We are just here facing a challenge we set for ourselves. Keeping each other company because (thanks to the Taygetean team) we all now know, even if we still don't all see it in precisely the same way.

#31 2022-09-04 00:17:39

Don't sweat it, Genoveva. Some person's prickish antics on an internet forum is a beyond trivial issue in terms of importance and concern for me. It's of no consequence whatsoever. The obvious gaslighting and invalidation of divergent views, ideals, and ideations in this particular case is something that I feel is better ignored and not even worthy of a response. Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

"Victim mentality" is nothing but another canned new-age phrase constantly over-used out of context in "spiritual" communities against anyone pointing out injustices or things contrary to their own personal ideals, describing their own suffering and challenges in life, suggesting that more direct intervention from ET's might be necessary to fix the problems that those same civilizations had a hand in creating for humanity, or proposing the radical idea that starseeds are not expendable martyrs in some game and that our happiness matters.

The Taygetans explicitly state that they don't want to create a religion, but they don't have to. Humans tend to do that all on their own.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-04 00:28:12)

righteously indignant

#32 2022-09-04 02:23:43

Jupiter 9

Don't worry you two I won't be bothering you again. And the mods also should not worry, I am moving on from this and won't be causing you any more headache with Genoveva and Crystal Dragon.

Sorry for the drama rama everyone.

#33 2022-09-04 14:36:05

Jupiter 9

Kahi Harawira wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

I am not judging you

Although down here, we have been generally hardened against descriptions that could easily be termed as an insensitive perception, it helps us all to recognize how deeply embedded we are in a self-generating matrix.

Great care and compassionate sensitivity ought be accorded to others who might consider themselves to not be a part of the matrix but  consider themselves as originating from elsewhere, that very possibly might possess an entirely different set of rules as being the “normal standards for life”.

Hence the usual practice of diplomacy which applies when dealing with what could be termed as other peoples or interstellar species is perhaps, not to presume that all should live or be governed by the same settings or standards one might consider “the normal way of being” for oneself, but rather to accept the vast variety of differences as being “the only normal that exists”.

Although you go some way trying to explain why taking such a position was both necessary and justifiable, the Law of Mirrors also applies to provide a direct reflection of yourself, and of how others quite independently from you, might view the erection and purpose of those justifications.

There is nothing to defend. We are just here facing a challenge we set for ourselves. Keeping each other company because (thanks to the Taygetean team) we all now know, even if we still don't all see it in precisely the same way.

Sorry Kahi, I read this many times but I don't exactly get what you are trying to say. Do you mind rephrasing the main points you are trying to make, another way?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-04 14:37:40)

#34 2022-09-04 16:03:49

okcs

Jupiter wrote:

Don't worry you two I won't be bothering you again. And the mods also should not worry, I am moving on from this and won't be causing you any more headache with Genoveva and Crystal Dragon.

Don't leave Jupiter, we always get trolls here that are CIA paid. You call them out, then they are back next week with a new name, probably one troll has a number of accounts here. It is just part of life here on the forum.

Crystal dragon attacked the Taygetans in this thread on a number of issues in which they have done more to help than all other races/civilizations in the galaxy. He attacked the Taygetans for supposedly not doing enough to stop the human flesh trade. In reality they have done more than all the other races combined because they informed us about why there is a flesh trade, whereas the other races did nothing to inform us. The Taygetans informed us that since we raise animals for meat and skins, we get the karma from that and the reptilians do it to us. Has any other race informed us of the source of this problem? Not that I am aware of, but the Taygetans were kind enough to give us this information.

Crystal Dragon complains that the Taygetans have not done enough for Earth, but they have lead a rebellion against the Federation and left the Federation in protest, and a few of their friends followed. No other interstellar race or civilization has done as much to help us as the Taygetans.

Crystal Dragon also whines about wanting the Taygetans to do more extractions, but we all know from the Pleadian Knowledge incident that taking earthlings up to their ship is an unacceptable risk to the Toleka and probably also Taygeta itself.  Crystal Dragon seems to desperately trying to get more earthlings aboard the Toleka.

The first name this CIA troll took was Luk, so people here refer to him as Luk. He probably controls a lot of names. Don't sweat it, we are all used to it. Take it as a compliment that the CIA is concerned about what you are writing here and sending someone to get to you.

#35 2022-09-05 00:22:04

Jupiter 9

Sorry okcs, you misunderstood I am not leaving, I meant I am moving on from this brief engagement and drama rama with Crystal Dragon and Genoveva.

I wanted a new fresh start in the forum but it's not even been 10 days and I got myself involved again in one of these childish forum dramas. I am really mad at myself. Never again!

I am done playing these sick matrix games and I am not gonna engage anymore with anyone that continues playing them. There is no judgement and rejection from my part for anyone playing them but I am done with these games and am not gonna engage and participate with anyone playing them.

So I am staying out of this, I don't wanna have anything to do with this victim-aggressor-savior downward spiral in this thread. I am not touching this with a ten foot broomstick hihihi smile

And we now have 3 active mods so I invite you and everyone else to let this go too and not add any more fuel to this new episode of the Taygetan and Swaruunian forum reality tv drama rama rama hihihi smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-05 00:24:23)

#36 2022-09-05 00:45:43

okcs wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Don't leave Jupiter, we always get trolls here that are CIA paid. You call them out, then they are back next week with a new name, probably one troll has a number of accounts here. It is just part of life here on the forum.

Crystal dragon attacked the Taygetans in this thread on a number of issues in which they have done more to help than all other races/civilizations in the galaxy. He attacked the Taygetans for supposedly not doing enough to stop the human flesh trade. In reality they have done more than all the other races combined because they informed us about why there is a flesh trade, whereas the other races did nothing to inform us. The Taygetans informed us that since we raise animals for meat and skins, we get the karma from that and the reptilians do it to us. Has any other race informed us of the source of this problem? Not that I am aware of, but the Taygetans were kind enough to give us this information.

Crystal Dragon complains that the Taygetans have not done enough for Earth, but they have lead a rebellion against the Federation and left the Federation in protest, and a few of their friends followed. No other interstellar race or civilization has done as much to help us as the Taygetans.

Crystal Dragon also whines about wanting the Taygetans to do more extractions, but we all know from the Pleadian Knowledge incident that taking earthlings up to their ship is an unacceptable risk to the Toleka and probably also Taygeta itself.  Crystal Dragon seems to desperately trying to get more earthlings aboard the Toleka.

The first name this CIA troll took was Luk, so people here refer to him as Luk. He probably controls a lot of names. Don't sweat it, we are all used to it. Take it as a compliment that the CIA is concerned about what you are writing here and sending someone to get to you.

We can see who the real trolls are. So now I'm some sort of three letter agent? Bitch, I don't even have a job. I'm a fucking NEAT who lives with my parents at 32 years old because I just can't deal with the way society functions and at the moment, I'm too depressed to "do my own thing" and start a business or put my intelligence to use in a way that makes money, although I will have to start working towards that in the near future. I guess in the minds of RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS with the IQ and EQ of a fucking doorknob, having a difference of opinion about Taygetan policy towards Earth automatically makes me a cabal agent.

You caught me. You've discovered my dastardly plan to get a bunch of "Earthlings" on the Toleka, so that a bunch of disgruntled humans who don't even know each other can use their inferior strength, technology, and mental capacity to follow through with an organized and coordinated plot at mutiny and take the crew hostage. And then do what, exactly? What would that even accomplish? Maybe they wouldn't need to do anything because the mere presence of their inferior and disgusting, unworthy human countenance would sicken your high and mighty gods to death. Even though, you know, they may be their very own starseeds. I guess since I'm always going on about how much I absolutely love how things are on Earth, that I want the cabal to take over Taygeta so that life can be just as wonderful there!

This is just laughable. It's cultishness. It's zealotry. It's pure stupidity and ignorance. This is exactly the kind of degeneracy that happens in a contact community where the vast majority of the community itself does not have direct contact. It all degenerates into religion. So now I'm a cabal agent for wanting tired and traumatized starseeds to be able to go home instead of going down with a sinking ship, for wanting our sacrifice to mean something, for wanting more direct contact and to know that somebody out there actually gives a fuck about us. I guess I'm an asshole for suggesting that the Taygetans rebel against the federation in ACTION, and not just in symbolism and words. I guess I'm a fucking villainous shitbag for insinuating that drastic measures should be taken to prevent a genocidal reset on this planet.

I'm just on here to share my own views and to kill time until the actions that I'm taking towards the life that I want get through the waiting and bureaucracy to take fruition, at which point I'll have far better things to do. Congratulations for annoying me enough to even bother responding, but your insinuations are completely baseless and retarded to a degree that genuinely surprised me.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-05 00:51:11)

righteously indignant

#37 2022-09-05 01:11:23

DarkOwl

Ok... let's all take a breather.
Names have been called, accusations have been made, passions are high.

Hard to not get personal when passions are high (I've done it) but let's all attempt to disagree respectfully.
(perhaps we can all reflect on how we were personally triggered, what caused us to become defensive and what we may have done to fuel the fire and provoke others, with a view to approaching the same situation differently next time).

Loving the passion!... not so much the attacks smile
Peace y'all x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#38 2022-09-05 02:50:39

Scott Summers

Genoveva wrote:

Crystal Dragon is not a troll, and he is one of the most intelligent beings on this forum, btw. He has one of the highest EQ's that I've met in my current life, too.

A while ago, at least two people got very upset that someone had the unfortunate idea to declare themselves an ambassador of earth. Yet, when an agent speaks in their name, they don’t notice that only the language has changed, and that they unconsciously agree to be represented by the new kid in town. The agent will be careful in the future to offer them plenty of lollipops, so they will gradually grow fond of accepting an opinion leader.

Genoveva

Since I may be one of those involved in the minor “Ambassador Dildo” scandal, I want to share that I did want to reply to Jupiter’s post but thought better of it because:

1)Kahi had already replied and he has a more diplomatic way of handling things;

2)Jupiter followed with an apology; and

3)I already post way too much on the Forum. So much so they may change my name to “Robin369” big_smile

For the record, I think all views are welcome (provided they are not driven by agents). Even when we don’t agree with such views, it broadens our perspectives just by considering a different view.

You are not anti-Taygetans. In fact, you were one of the first to support a stronger response to the PK girls. That snowballed into the outcome where the PK girls are now silent.

Crystal Dragon is going through a difficult period in his life. We all do and maybe are going through now. I understand how difficult it can be to get out of certain mental loops even if I don’t share the same views.

#39 2022-09-05 15:15:17

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Crystal Dragon is not a troll, and he is one of the most intelligent beings on this forum, btw. He has one of the highest EQ's that I've met in my current life, too.

A while ago, at least two people got very upset that someone had the unfortunate idea to declare themselves an ambassador of earth. Yet, when an agent speaks in their name, they don’t notice that only the language has changed, and that they unconsciously agree to be represented by the new kid in town. The agent will be careful in the future to offer them plenty of lollipops, so they will gradually grow fond of accepting an opinion leader.

Genoveva

Since I may be one of those involved in the minor “Ambassador Dildo” scandal, I want to share that I did want to reply to Jupiter’s post but thought better of it because:

1)Kahi had already replied and he has a more diplomatic way of handling things;

2)Jupiter followed with an apology; and

3)I already post way too much on the Forum. So much so they may change my name to “Robin369” big_smile

For the record, I think all views are welcome (provided they are not driven by agents). Even when we don’t agree with such views, it broadens our perspectives just by considering a different view.

You are not anti-Taygetans. In fact, you were one of the first to support a stronger response to the PK girls. That snowballed into the outcome where the PK girls are now silent.

Crystal Dragon is going through a difficult period in his life. We all do and maybe are going through now. I understand how difficult it can be to get out of certain mental loops even if I don’t share the same views.

Just for the record, I only apologized for the drama that what I said causes, I didn't apologize for something I said. I still stand by what I said and will never apologize for speaking the truth as I see it from my perspective.

And if Kahi is being diplomatic, then maybe he is being too diplomatic to the point that I am not sure what he is trying to say. I am a big boy I can handle whatever any of you has to say. smile You can be more direct with me if you want.

Board footer