You are not logged in.

#51 2022-08-31 14:05:41

Scott Summers

Re: The Great Reset

Clif High just posted this on Occulum Labs:

“So i am not allowed to post the info about the fake letter as a comment on Kerry's Telegram channel. So she must be really pissed at me. Probably it was due to me pointing out that she is pimping a giant scam, the 'occulum labs' crypto con.”

https://t.me/scifiworld0/3179

Headed over to Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy is indeed pimping Occulum Labs.

You can get Sovereign Status if you just hand over your crypto currencies to Occulum Labs!

Check out the comments section: It’s hilarious.
(If you haven’t got Telegram, let me summarise: It appears that people are waking up, to put it politely.)

https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/10176

As a side note: Notice how the Occulum Labs scam is tailored differently for you at Swaruu.org Forum.

Here, the scammers want to to sit tight and do nothing (don’t resist).

They didn’t ask you to hand over your cryptos.

Are you honoured? Or are you insulted that they think you don’t have cryptos? big_smile

#52 2022-08-31 15:46:54

07wideeyes

Scott Summers wrote:

Clif High just posted this on Occulum Labs:

“So i am not allowed to post the info about the fake letter as a comment on Kerry's Telegram channel. So she must be really pissed at me. Probably it was due to me pointing out that she is pimping a giant scam, the 'occulum labs' crypto con.”

https://t.me/scifiworld0/3179

Headed over to Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy is indeed pimping Occulum Labs.

You can get Sovereign Status if you just hand over your crypto currencies to Occulum Labs!

Check out the comments section: It’s hilarious.
(If you haven’t got Telegram, let me summarise: It appears that people are waking up, to put it politely.)

https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/10176

As a side note: Notice how the Occulum Labs scam is tailored differently for you at Swaruu.org Forum.

Here, the scammers want to to sit tight and do nothing (don’t resist).

They didn’t ask you to hand over your cryptos.

Are you honoured? Or are you insulted that they think you don’t have cryptos? big_smile

Well, well, so that's what it's all about. Or partly what it's about. Give us your dosh and we'll save you.... Unbelievable, as a friend of mine is fond of saying (he uses that expression quite a lot nowadays, maybe he's just naive....).

Mind you, I wouldn't want to be dipping into that telegram group every day. I'd be having migraines twice a week. But, yes, it's good to see so many folk calling the bullshit, and often with humour too.

As for whether I feel honoured or insulted: can I feel both simultaneously?!

#53 2022-08-31 16:01:14

Scott Summers

1)Give us your dosh (cryptos);
2)We’ll collapse  the economy;
3)Let us save you with ‘free’ CBDCs (Digital Cash);

And we’ve got you. Period.

#54 2022-08-31 19:45:28

microvirus6

Bro, don't hype these reset losers up. They're sad wannabes, how many years now have they been trying to create this fear and make it seem inevitable? They cant even keep the frickin EU together. Normies know about this shit, everyone hates it, theyve even written into their "oooh super scary" narrative that the global digital currency is the lynchpin in their plan. If they tried to pull that shit, told everyone your cash is no longer valid, they'd literally get killed, or have to live out their sad lives in a bunker. How many military and ex-military guys in the US alone are there who know about this and are ready to take action?

They havent got their globalist utopia. Theyve been trying for decades. The fauci flu plan got infiltrated and didnt kill even 5% of how many it was supposed to, people are basically recovered, and oopsie just woke up about 50 times as many people to the reality of the cabal.

It's all fuckin lies. They hope they can manifest it by creating enough spooky books and websites and interviews, get enough people to focus their manifestation power on it. Alllll the doomsday scenarios, yet here we are. A year ago on this forum 90% of posters thought that everyone vaccinated would be dead, say in the next month, two at most. Even the Tays thought that.

Spooky stories. Spooky stories. In short, I'll believe it when I see it--and probably not even then!

#55 2022-08-31 20:21:43

Scott Summers

That’s EXACTLY the response I want from you.

I didn’t say they were going to succeed. They’re not.

But we have to continue fighting (resisting) in order to arrive at that outcome. Nothing comes easy.

You are correct.

#56 2022-08-31 20:24:37

microvirus6

Yes, agreed on all counts Scott! And I firmly believe everyone can do something to help the cause, even if it's just raising the vibration of the neighborhood you live in with your intentions and interactions with others

#57 2022-09-03 14:16:43

Du An

Just butting in here... Since no one has mentioned it yet (I believe) I just want to clarify this thing about "sovereigns." It should be plain to everyone that the negative beings are masters of inversion, i.e. they steal ideas because they cannot create, they co-opt our creative abilities to their own means (microvirus6 said this above) and they invert the meanings of words to confuse and confound. The literal meaning of sovereign is a person who has declared their total independence from all matrix system traps like allopathic medicine and pharmaceuticals, education/indoctrination, banking and finance, politics, religion, etc.  A sovereign individual does not get put on "The A List" so they get to suck off the cabal teat for eternity.  They are inverting the entire meaning of sovereignty as individual action and freedom of choice. This nomenclature switcheroo is their entire playbook writ large.

How does one become sovereign? By setting the intention and letting your higher self guide the events and synchronicities that make it happen, by guiding you to the information you need to exit the matrices one-by-one.  Go back and listen to the D'hor Kristal material, particularly about "going it alone." When the Tays talk about "alone" that is what sovereignty means. It's not for everyone, obviously, but it certainly doesn't apply to the blood suckers and baby killers.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#58 2022-09-03 18:30:42

07wideeyes

I like your explanation, Du An. I had thought previously that there's something 'off' about that use of the word 'sovereign' but you spell it out very clearly. Cabal doesn't have the notion of sovereignty in its mental vocab - it sees things just in terms of dictators and slaves.

Jumping about like a grasshopper now... but somewhere else, a few days ago, you mentioned how the topic of 'Gaia' isn't very popular on the forum. True, it's not spoken about very much, but it could be, in my view. There is an animistic kind of thread woven into some of the material: everything is alive. It is said many times that 'everything has a consciousness'. Or, closer to the mark, 'everything has consciousness'. Or even closer, 'everything is consciousness'. This includes planets, galaxies etc. Given that we are currently living, in our 3D version at least, on planet Earth, I would consider that the nature of its (her?) consciousness is deserving of attention.

#59 2022-09-05 01:45:05

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Jumping about like a grasshopper now... but somewhere else, a few days ago, you mentioned how the topic of 'Gaia' isn't very popular on the forum. True, it's not spoken about very much, but it could be, in my view. There is an animistic kind of thread woven into some of the material: everything is alive. It is said many times that 'everything has a consciousness'. Or, closer to the mark, 'everything has consciousness'. Or even closer, 'everything is consciousness'. This includes planets, galaxies etc. Given that we are currently living, in our 3D version at least, on planet Earth, I would consider that the nature of its (her?) consciousness is deserving of attention.

I'm in agreement with this.
I have a very animistic/shamanic worldview and have found the Taygetan material very supportive of, and in alignment with, this view.
(and agree that Gaia is something that could be considered more often here)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer