You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-27 14:25:58

Scott Summers

Markets

Folks

It was difficult for me to decide to post this.

So let me say upfront I accept 100% all criticisms for this post and the risk that I’ve gotten it wrong.

Most of us here are looking to expand our consciousness. It is not really in our nature to focus on the material world. I get that.

The only reason why I’m posting this is because as hard as it is to expand our consciousness against the sleeping collective unconscious... it is HARDER STILL to do it on an empty stomach with no roof over your head.

Markets are forecast to collapse on or about 24 September 2022.

The following sources are credible (in my opinion) and most importantly, are not correlated to each other.

1. Bo Polny: Market collapse by 24 September 2022. Min 47%, medium 66%, worst case 80%.

This video is long and you may not like it’s strong Christian references, so just take the forecast at face-value for the moment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQNpgzDQWw

2. Ed Dowd: Market collapse has begun and will go into fall and midterms. 40% collapse.

https://gettr.com/post/p1ofa6g70fb

3. Clif High: Vatican is moving all financial assets back to the Vatican Bank by 30 September 2022.

“It’s going down in October!”
(Uncle Clif does have a way with words.)

https://t.me/scifiworld0/3104

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news … by-sept-30

For those who are minded to listen, pls consider getting out of fiat and into GOLD AND SILVER. Now.

#2 2022-08-27 18:43:13

Yankee

Re: Markets

Impossible situation right now IMO. I already lost most of my life savings in the market this year. It's stupid to sell now if you're like me, and it's also stupid to hold and likely (but not 100% known) get completely wiped out in a further collapse.

#3 2022-08-27 19:17:10

Scott Summers

Yankee wrote:

Impossible situation right now IMO. I already lost most of my life savings in the market this year. It's stupid to sell now if you're like me, and it's also stupid to hold and likely (but not 100% known) get completely wiped out in a further collapse.

Yankee,

Very sorry to hear about your life savings.

Please take a closer look at Bo Polny’s video.

Fiat currencies are about to collapse. This is not some secret conspiracy theory. Throughout history, going back to Roman times, people returned to REAL MONEY - gold and silver.

This collapse will be the greatest wealth transfer in human history. Why is that? At no other time in human history has so much paper money been printed.

This is not a controversial statement. I don’t need a Suzi ship to go back and confirm this for you.

Just half of your remaining funds in physical silver (now at an artificially depressed price) will protect you. (If you can find silver, that is.)

When the collapse occurs, there will only be 2 types of people: Those who have gold and silver (including crypto’s) and those who don’t.

Just my opinion. I’m not qualified to give financial advice.

Seek the answer within yourself. It’s also very possible your higher self has other plans. My very best to you.

[Edit: Ok, if you’re an ET on Earth with a replicator who is reading this, the above does not apply to you. Cheers!]

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-27 19:47:04)

#4 2022-08-28 00:52:46

microvirus6

Doubt it. When I was waaay into the stock market, there were always many credible sources saying the big crash is around the corner... next year for sure! Its been bullish far too long! And I also found when many sources agree, they're almost always wrong. Market tends to drop when no one is expecting it (almost by definition that has to be true, otherwise the negative expectation will be priced in already).

If it does fall, I HIGHLY doubt it will go lower than March 2020 levels (of course, this would be a very significant drop in itself). I don't see a huge reason for it all to collapse now, yes they've printed a lot and devalued the currency but they always do that, wasnt it even worse than this in the 80s? Also on a fundamental value basis, stocks are not expensive right now: https://www.multpl.com/s-p-500-pe-ratio You can see before every major crash of the last 25 years the P/E is suuuper inflated, 35 or above, and we're rolling at a cool 20.

Also, if fiat currencies collapse, I would imagine in the modern age it's just as likely for people to flock to bitcoin as it would be for them to flock to gold.

Maybe we're in a bear market and the waters will be choppy, I could see another 20% worth of correction before we find the floor, but I don't see any reason for a full-on collapse.

I could be dead wrong though, so this is all just my two cents. And in general, diversifying with gold etc is not a bad idea at all for financial security, regardless of the situation.

And also full disclosure, I have a bias towards thinking we're basically out of the woods with all that apocalypse bullshit. When I get fearful and think maybe I should pile up beans to the ceiling in my storage room in case doomsday comes, I pause and honestly consult my intuition and it says, "Nope, you're good. Future is bright." smile

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-08-28 00:54:01)

#5 2022-08-28 13:05:52

07wideeyes

Scott, I see no problem in posting something like this. 'Material' and 'consciousness' are not really separate, are they? Any possibly helpful information in any area of life has a place here, in my view. Support one another in all ways.

From what I see, the Not-Very-Great Reset aims to produce a super-slave society by stealth, without people realising they are being viciously abused and reduced to slavery. So it is primarily done through mind-control. Lies, fake stories and crises is the main way at the moment. People manifest their own slave society by doing things they believe (through brainwashing/programming) are good for them and for the world. First it was face-nappies, avoiding fellow human beings, taking novel substances as injections, all in the name of 'health'. Now climate change is back, so farmers have to reduce their nitrogen, people generally keep an eye on their carbon footprint with special credit cards, etc. Become poor and never go abroad for the sake of the planet. And Ukraine is the same. In the past week, Johnson and Macron have both made statements that amount to 'We need to accept reduced standards of living in order to beat Russia.' In the hope that once more enough people will believe the bullshit, remain blind to the mind-control.

A financial crash like this would be high-risk for the cabal, I muse. It's more in-your-face than carbon dioxide, nitrogen, Putin. I don't have a lot of contact with typical working folk, but what I see in the UK is that a lot of folk - especially working folk - are getting seriously tired of getting beaten up all the time. They've had enough. A crash like this, where they see their savings going down the drain, would be one crisis too many. The cabal don't want half the population out on the streets in anger. Some, yes, but too many and Schwab had better run for the hills. So it's a knife-edge they're walking at the moment. How tight do you squeeze people before too many of them realise they're being squeezed, and that's the name of the game?

I confess to knowing little about finances and markets. A quick scan of my personal financial situation will bear this out! But this is my take from a more psychological standpoint. Of course, might be wrong.....

#6 2022-08-28 14:48:48

Scott Summers

07widesyes,

Your gift of understanding of human nature is extremely incisive and very illuminating. Thank you.

#7 2022-08-28 14:52:54

Scott Summers

Just gently putting a marker here (I’m a sucker for punishment, what can I say big_smile):

As at 28 August 2022:

Gold: USD 1738.55
Silver: USD 18.91

#8 2022-08-28 15:22:53

Wooof

Crash or not crash ?

The response will reveal who is really pulling the strings. If it's an AI which gives the orders to the local Federation or to the Cabal, it will ask for the crash because with a lower population, the control is easier. According to the information of Scott, the Vatican anticipates a crash.

But the AI has not the cards. The commerce, therefore the production doesn't work as it thinks.
Financial companies hold 95% of the market. The remain is held by small shareholders. So financial market who follows the AI will sell.

But the commerce is not limited to the surface of the earth. For instance, a interesting approach is to base the argumentation on the statistics. Take the statistic on the shoes : A woman buys 5 new pairs of shoes per year, in average.

8 pairs for certain women by year.
Do you think it's the reality ?  No. The shoes are exported to somewhere else (Agartha, the future, the past, other planets, crews on spaceships).

Randy Cramer interviewed by Emery Smith told that there is a galactic commerce, and even loans. (On Gaia.com)

As 07wideeyes, I hate Scott to put the question of money on the table. wink . Folk take infinite time in the grocery at every item, inspect the price, the label, the content. They are not souls, they are wallets. wink

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-28 15:33:36)

#9 2022-08-28 15:29:59

Scott Summers

Wooof,

I was following you until you had to go to... women... shoes.... then number of shoes...

I stopped reading... Ladies! I did not start this! Just to be clear. big_smile

#10 2022-08-28 15:40:09

Wooof

Ladies ?  They remember each shoe they wore. big_smile

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-28 16:00:47)

#11 2022-08-28 16:51:15

07wideeyes

Ha Ha! (07wideeyes's intelligent comment for the day....)

#12 2022-08-28 18:44:06

Scott Summers

Scott Summers wrote:

Just gently putting a marker here (I’m a sucker for punishment, what can I say big_smile):

As at 28 August 2022:

Gold: USD 1738.55
Silver: USD 18.91

Example:

To simplify, let’s take the case of Starseed A, who’s name is “Oink”.

Oink pines for the stars, reads metaphysical texts and Carl Jung in his spare time.

Oink can’t stand the corporate world. So he works in a car wash. It doesn’t really pay well but it gives him time to reflect, read his books, and provide a service to others.

Plus he gets to save money on soap and showers. An added benefit of the job.

Oink has only managed to save USD1,000. He’s worried about the rising costs of living, so he invests his USD1,000 in silver. He would like gold, but he can’t afford it.

An American Eagle silver coin at 1 oz costs USD 30.65

For USD980, Oink bought himself 32 Silver Eagles.

So let’s follow Oink’s journey...

#13 2022-08-30 09:46:25

Scott Summers

Brahman wrote:

https://davidicke.com/2022/08/30/i-wrot … all-the-2/

I never had a bank account or savings. I have no personal property. I think I can manage without money.

Brahman,

That’s great to hear and good for you.

Life is a bit more complicated for others. They have children, elderly parents, mortgages, etc. to take care of.

#14 2022-09-01 00:08:53

Du An

Scott Summers wrote:

Oink has only managed to save USD1,000. He’s worried about the rising costs of living, so he invests his USD1,000 in silver. He would like gold, but he can’t afford it.

So let’s follow Oink’s journey

As of close on 8/31, Oink has already lost $1 per coin on the spot price ($18.13 today.) He paid a $13 minting premium over spot for each Eagle, he would have been better off purchasing 1 oz bars that are around $5 over spot, thereby having more actual silver for his bucks.

One might ask: why is silver so low, given the Great Reset, preppers, etc. buying silver? Silver is primarily an industrial metal traded in the futures market and orders for industrial products are tanking; silver futures contracts are a good indication of the overall economy. Right now silver is a bargain compared to the past 10 years (high around $45) but a bad omen at the same time.   

I'm betting Oink will do fine in the event he actually has to purchase things with his silver; it's much easier to unload for small ticket necessities than gold.  If the economy turns around and he doesn't need to use them he can unload his Eagles for a profit, provided he keeps them nice and shiny, though he will have to make up most of the mint premium in the higher spot price.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#15 2022-09-01 03:20:36

Scott Summers

Du An wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

So let’s follow Oink’s journey

As of close on 8/31, Oink has already lost $1 per coin on the spot price ($18.13 today.) He paid a $13 minting premium over spot for each Eagle, he would have been better off purchasing 1 oz bars that are around $5 over spot, thereby having more actual silver for his bucks.

One might ask: why is silver so low, given the Great Reset, preppers, etc. buying silver? Silver is primarily an industrial metal traded in the futures market and orders for industrial products are tanking; silver futures contracts are a good indication of the overall economy. Right now silver is a bargain compared to the past 10 years (high around $45) but a bad omen at the same time.   

I'm betting Oink will do fine in the event he actually has to purchase things with his silver; it's much easier to unload for small ticket necessities than gold.  If the economy turns around and he doesn't need to use them he can unload his Eagles for a profit, provided he keeps them nice and shiny, though he will have to make up most of the mint premium in the higher spot price.

On 31 August, Oink discovered that the spot price of silver fell to $18.13.

He felt uneasy. Did he make a big mistake in investing his life savings?

Then, fortuitously, one of cars he washed was driven by the boss of a mining company, Jupiter (he/him).

While drying Jupiter’s car, Jupiter was complaining to Oink that he was sick of precious metals manipulation by the Big Banks.

Did Oink know the actual costs of mining silver from the ground into a coin? Jupiter asked.

“It’s between $18-$20! Goddamit! We might as well give away silver!” Jupiter exploded (that is, the Boss, not the planet).

That night, Oink went online and did a bit of research. He was shocked to find the following...

19 August 2022:

In a major embarrassment for banking giant JP Morgan and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), a federal jury in a US criminal trial has convicted Michael Nowak, global head of JP Morgan’s precious metals trading and former LBMA board member, on 13 counts of attempted price manipulation, commodities fraud, wire fraud, and spoofing prices in the gold, silver, platinum and palladium futures markets.

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan … y-us-jury/

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-09-01 03:26:50)

#16 2022-09-03 01:45:45

Du An

Scott Summers wrote:

That night, Oink went online and did a bit of research. He was shocked to find the following...

19 August 2022:

In a major embarrassment for banking giant JP Morgan and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), a federal jury in a US criminal trial has convicted Michael Nowak, global head of JP Morgan’s precious metals trading and former LBMA board member, on 13 counts of attempted price manipulation, commodities fraud, wire fraud, and spoofing prices in the gold, silver, platinum and palladium futures markets.

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan … y-us-jury/

It appears Oink should have done his due diligence before purchasing his silver and thereby saved himself the angst of being surprised by the sordid history of silver market manipulation, in particular the infamous Hunt Brothers scheme, notably one of the biggest frauds perpetrated in the history of the US investment markets.

https://globalbullionsuppliers.com/en-u … ver-market

However, when investing in any trading market, the investor should consider their goals and purpose. Is said purchase an investment to make money? Work as a hedge against inflation? Or a hedge against financial collapse and possible economic chaos? Since the latter was his primary goal, Oink can rest assured that physical silver is the best investment he could have made given his personal financial situation. He could put aside another $1000, wait on the sidelines for the spot price to go down even further, buy more and thereby lower his initial buy-in price.

The question remains: What will an Eagle actually buy in the event of a collapse?

#17 2022-09-03 02:06:12

Scott Summers

Oink just saw this video.

He feels very very secure in his investment in American Eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLUwfoXICs

#18 2022-09-03 02:08:38

Scott Summers

Du An wrote:

The question remains: What will an Eagle actually buy in the event of a collapse?

The answer can be found in Weimar. Except it is now GLOBAL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHYZQCJRRnM

Housing, Silver and the Market Logic of a 15:1 Monetary Ratio

1) Real estate and the dollar’s purchasing power are tied at the hip. They fall together, as rents rise.

2) The role of silver is to divide gold for retail transactions.

3) When paper is trusted, there is zero demand for monetary silver. Coins are not monetary demand. Coins are HOARDING DEMAND.

4) When paper is not trusted, EVERYONE demands monetary silver because EVERYONE engages in retail transactions ALL THE TIME.

5)In Weimar, luxury homes went for about $100, or 5oz gold, at 15:1 about 75oz silver.

6) What is the market logic of that ridiculous price? In the absence a trusted monetary measure, extremely favourable silver exchange rates DEMAND dishoarding and the recirculating of silver as money.

7) When money substitutes no longer function, the most important thing for any economy is to reintroduce a functioning money. Not even food, but money. Otherwise everyone starves to death.

-Rafi Farber

(I don’t personally agree with the 15:1 ratio, but I wouldn’t want to debate Rafi big_smile)

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-09-03 11:39:29)

#19 2022-09-05 12:59:07

mile11

Six months before the plandemic Wall Street received greatest wealth transfer in history. Dollar has been deliberately destroyed and I believe the full impact of it is being artificially delayed in time to be blamed on PUTIN and covid or China. They think we are dumb.

I do not think that talking about money by high vibration people is odd or wrong.

Everybody should try to produce their own food and learn DIY. I do not think we all need to learn living off-grid or that economy will end. If you say it's easier said than done I completely understand.

It can be done it's been done lots of success stories. I am 50:50 at the moment and can take worst hit. Great thread!

What is odd and wrong for a hi vibe person is all doom&gloom and no solutions!

Last edited by mile11 (2022-09-05 13:01:06)

#20 2022-09-05 14:23:42

mryang

The idea that someone can predict this kind of change to the date, is of course interesting as it is easy to confirm. Let's see.

As a believer of the total reset and "The Event" (as written in my lengthy post), I have an inner knowing that this will come, but so severe, no one should even think about gold or silver, but rather aim for government independence, apple trees and clean flowing water as "the gold" to invest in. As the poster before me said - Learn DIY - That is the ultimate "currency".

With that said, I believe markets follow efficiency and logic:

- Dollar is the last currency standing. Whatever people say about the end of the dollar, they also mean that every other FIAT currency on the planet will end before. Why? The entire world is built on dollar technology. Try to trade anything of value that has not the dollar incorporated in its trade as a means of business and you will end up in a cave. US companies is driving this planet and that will not change before this "reset".

- Crypto will NEVER be the savior of this planet, quite the opposite. There are so many illogical conclusions about crypto in general that it baffles me. Untraceable? No. Government independent? Absolutely not. Technologically advanced? Yes and no. The VISA card system is just about a million times faster for starters. The idea that someone wants to replace the carrier of money that itself has a value is just insanely stupid. One must ask - after 13 years of existence - why has Bitcoin not become widely adopted in retail and not even used in practical terms among the holders - Because people are using it 99,9% for speculation.

Acceptance is made through brainwashing and hopium. Greed is its nutrition. Beyond common sense and the end of it, we will see the emperors naked body for what it is truly worth, hopefully sooner than later.

For the future however, financial collapse - I believe - is the least of our "worries".

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#21 2022-09-05 18:20:27

Du An

Scott Summers wrote:

1) Real estate and the dollar’s purchasing power are tied at the hip. They fall together, as rents rise.

(I don’t personally agree with the 15:1 ratio, but I wouldn’t want to debate Rafi big_smile)

I don't agree with the 15:1 ratio either but I would love to debate Rafi about real estate/$$ purchase power. Did you note he muttered a little disclaimer having to do with "location?" He's looking at the average price and mortgage interest rates without taking into consideration some markets are thoroughly not tied at the hip, particularly those markets where people don't have mortgages, i.e. the rich or at least well-to-do, OR those who don't use banks/debt to fund their lives and live smaller than their actual means. So his "rule" doesn't apply across the board and can be worked around.  If you are/were savvy enough to study RE markets, save enough money to buy your first starter home in a good neighborhood without using a bank, lived in it through the 2008 crash, you would have made more over time than almost any other financial investment in existence, not to mention have a debt free place to live. I'm not saying this was easy, only possible using good, old intuition. 

The financial and banking markets are set up for one thing and one thing only - to divest working people of their money so it flows into the globalists' pockets. This is accomplished in large part by the short sell which wasn't legal until around the early 1980's when I was a precious metals trader. I knew then what the intent of shorts were and changed careers. But before that I had put all my extra money into 5 oz. silver bars, had a large safe deposit full of them, average price $14/oz. Hahaha.. INFLATION!... What a loser! Luckily I followed my own advice about real estate back then and hedged my eventual retirement by buying a house on the beach in Florida. INFLATION! The Florida RE market went berserk when DeSantis unlocked the state during COVID and everyone who could moved to Florida. It's now time to capture the tax-free profit and buy a farm.

There's one thing about globalists: their plans are always multi-dimensional, which always leaves space for work-arounds.

#22 2022-09-05 18:47:12

Du An

mryang wrote:

The idea that someone can predict this kind of change to the date, is of course interesting as it is easy to confirm. Let's see.

As a believer of the total reset and "The Event" (as written in my lengthy post), I have an inner knowing that this will come, but so severe, no one should even think about gold or silver, but rather aim for government independence, apple trees and clean flowing water as "the gold" to invest in. As the poster before me said - Learn DIY - That is the ultimate "currency".

With that said, I believe markets follow efficiency and logic:

- Dollar is the last currency standing. Whatever people say about the end of the dollar, they also mean that every other FIAT currency on the planet will end before. Why? The entire world is built on dollar technology. Try to trade anything of value that has not the dollar incorporated in its trade as a means of business and you will end up in a cave. US companies is driving this planet and that will not change before this "reset".

- Crypto will NEVER be the savior of this planet, quite the opposite. There are so many illogical conclusions about crypto in general that it baffles me. Untraceable? No. Government independent? Absolutely not. Technologically advanced? Yes and no. The VISA card system is just about a million times faster for starters. The idea that someone wants to replace the carrier of money that itself has a value is just insanely stupid. One must ask - after 13 years of existence - why has Bitcoin not become widely adopted in retail and not even used in practical terms among the holders - Because people are using it 99,9% for speculation.

Acceptance is made through brainwashing and hopium. Greed is its nutrition. Beyond common sense and the end of it, we will see the emperors naked body for what it is truly worth, hopefully sooner than later.

For the future however, financial collapse - I believe - is the least of our "worries".

I agree with everything you wrote here, mryang, and thank you for reminding us about your post The Event. I went back and read it again. I have never seen a more concise account of the ascension process and I am so grateful you took the time to share that with us all. I never commented the first time because I was literally lost for words.

#23 2022-09-05 19:02:28

Scott Summers

Du An wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

I don't agree with the 15:1 ratio either but I would love to debate Rafi about real estate/$$ purchase power. Did you note he muttered a little disclaimer having to do with "location?" He's looking at the average price and mortgage interest rates without taking into consideration some markets are thoroughly not tied at the hip, particularly those markets where people don't have mortgages, i.e. the rich or at least well-to-do, OR those who don't use banks/debt to fund their lives and live smaller than their actual means. So his "rule" doesn't apply across the board and can be worked around.  If you are/were savvy enough to study RE markets, save enough money to buy your first starter home in a good neighborhood without using a bank, lived in it through the 2008 crash, you would have made more over time than almost any other financial investment in existence, not to mention have a debt free place to live. I'm not saying this was easy, only possible using good, old intuition. 

The financial and banking markets are set up for one thing and one thing only - to divest working people of their money so it flows into the globalists' pockets. This is accomplished in large part by the short sell which wasn't legal until around the early 1980's when I was a precious metals trader. I knew then what the intent of shorts were and changed careers. But before that I had put all my extra money into 5 oz. silver bars, had a large safe deposit full of them, average price $14/oz. Hahaha.. INFLATION!... What a loser! Luckily I followed my own advice about real estate back then and hedged my eventual retirement by buying a house on the beach in Florida. INFLATION! The Florida RE market went berserk when DeSantis unlocked the state during COVID and everyone who could moved to Florida. It's now time to capture the tax-free profit and buy a farm.

There's one thing about globalists: their plans are always multi-dimensional, which always leaves space for work-arounds.

An Arcturian precious metals trader? My oh my, I learn something new everyday!

The rich who own RE fully paid up will be fine. However, they will also dump RE save for their home. Reason is that everyone else who isn’t rich will be dumping or defaulting on their mortgages. This will tank RE prices.

Why is that? Interest rates will be minimum 20% and possibly 30%. Most people alive have not lived through the period where such interest rates were considered normal.
What is considered normal today is 0-1.5%.

You’re absolutely astute to buy a farm. That produces food and is different from RE investment.

We’re getting close now. I am now even more convinced of my position.

Buckle up, everyone.

#24 2022-09-05 19:38:53

Scott Summers

If you live in Europe and are wondering what is going on in electricity prices? You need to watch this.

If you are wondering what is going to happen to electricity supply in Europe? You need to watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ImKGz2QQo

#25 2022-09-06 14:26:58

Du An

Scott Summers wrote:

An Arcturian precious metals trader? My oh my, I learn something new everyday!

The rich who own RE fully paid up will be fine. However, they will also dump RE save for their home. Reason is that everyone else who isn’t rich will be dumping or defaulting on their mortgages. This will tank RE prices.

Why is that? Interest rates will be minimum 20% and possibly 30%. Most people alive have not lived through the period where such interest rates were considered normal.
What is considered normal today is 0-1.5%.

You’re absolutely astute to buy a farm. That produces food and is different from RE investment.

We’re getting close now. I am now even more convinced of my position.

Buckle up, everyone.

Well... I'm not an Arcturian, I'm an average human with a very smart higher self, way too smart to come down to this insane planet where the script has run totally off the rails. The 9th dimensional Arcs have advanced time technology so basically, without knowing it until the past couple of years, I've benefited from this tech all my life. It's been quite the wild ride.

Thank you for reminding me about Weimar. I had read this years this years ago and forgot about it. A repeat of that is certainly possible, perhaps even probable, but we face an unknown in that our Plastic President Dictator has the ability to sign any EO placed in front of it that could easily throw a spanner into the entire reset process, just for kicks. Nonetheless, I'm totally on board with your positions as they stand today.

Just got back from looking at farm property, everyone is dropping their prices, desperation is in the air. Interesting sync that you said "buckle up"... my motto for the past couple of months has been "Buckle up, Buttercup."  Onward we oink!

Board footer