You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-06 23:24:02

DarkOwl

Book of Cosmic Agency transcripts

James Erith from Telegram has put together an e-book of all 333 Cosmic Agency transcripts to date (2500+ pages!). Thank-you, sir!!

James Erith wrote:

Now over 1,000,000 words!  WOW!
While Gosia and Matias sort themselves out, I'm delighted to tell you guys that I've updated the ebook of their transcripts. (333 so far).
It's called "Lessons from the Skies" and the ebook is available from the link below.
This book is of course FREE!
Download a copy for your e-reader, desktop, your phone, or in pdf (which you can store so you have a human guidebook for navigating the universe if the world goes cosmically tits up).
Over a million words equals at least 4+ huge volumes so this is an incredible achievement (and this is just in English!)

Here's the magic link: https://BookHip.com/ZBQVJJD

If you have any difficulties downloading please reach out to the distributors and not me! And please remember that "Lessons from the Skies" is not to be profited from or copied, or abused... or one of the Swaruus might beam down and sort you out! Geddit?

NOTE: once you sign in to the e-reader app, you can download the file as PDF, EPUB etc. or just read it in the cloud smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-09-07 13:48:23

Jupiter 9

Re: Book of Cosmic Agency transcripts

Thank you.

This also makes it easier to do more advanced search. Although I noticed that if you put the phrase you are looking for in double quotes the search engine on swaruu.org works well too. It's when you don't put it in double quotes that it searches for every word and not the phrase.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-09-07 20:57:13

DarkOwl

Jupiter wrote:

Thank you.

This also makes it easier to do more advanced search. Although I noticed that if you put the phrase you are looking for in double quotes the search engine on swaruu.org works well too. It's when you don't put it in double quotes that it searches for every word and not the phrase.

That is a superb tip. Makes life much easier! Thanks smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-09-08 04:30:27

mitkobs

There is also table of contents when you want to find a precise title in transcripts.

#5 2022-09-27 15:10:35

WXMM

In fact, I translated 345 transcripts to Chinese,  for my friends and me to read.I did not participate in the official translation plan.

They have reached 1.5 million Chinese characters.

These data obtained very hot reactions.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-09-27 15:14:41)

#6 2022-09-27 16:03:36

I wish there is a Docx file of this, I can add some of the illustrated images from the videos to make it looks better

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer