You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-26 22:47:36

Robert369

Re: Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked

Crystal Dragon wrote:

A game developer can't keep selling a product if the player base thinks it's shit, no matter how much money they put in or how much they hype it.

While this generally may seem true in a free and open game market, we need to realize that not only do we have two very opposed types of gamers, but also this "game market" isn't free at all:

• The regular "Earth gamers" have willingly bought the lies "for the experience" and thanks to mind-control and addiction, and they (up in their immersion pods) the thrill, even without noticing that the game is destroying them from within

• Then we have "Starseed gamers" who have understood the problem and are "playing" the game with beyond GF-intended powers to destroy it from within.

Thus, the normal expectation that the customer base would make sure that a shitty game will not remain on the market does not apply here.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2022-02-27 21:12:10

microvirus6

A couple of questions offered up to you Crystal Dragon and in general to those with the black-pill type of perspective on the goings-on of Earth realm lately (offered in humility, to spark exploration, and to increase understanding including my own which may be misguided):

-Is any part of the infinite creative play of Source truly wrong? Is it possible for anything to be other than it should be in the One Mind of the Creator?

-Even supposing our situation on Earth to be truly wrong/unfair/whatever, wouldn't the gratification of the desire to heal find its highest expression in the most dire of suffering, and the capacity of discernment its strongest exercise in a highly complex landscape of confusion?

Trying to piece through all this myself of course, and try to land on a reasonable attitude...

#28 2022-02-27 23:30:56

microvirus6 wrote:

A couple of questions offered up to you Crystal Dragon and in general to those with the black-pill type of perspective on the goings-on of Earth realm lately (offered in humility, to spark exploration, and to increase understanding including my own which may be misguided):

-Is any part of the infinite creative play of Source truly wrong? Is it possible for anything to be other than it should be in the One Mind of the Creator?

-Even supposing our situation on Earth to be truly wrong/unfair/whatever, wouldn't the gratification of the desire to heal find its highest expression in the most dire of suffering, and the capacity of discernment its strongest exercise in a highly complex landscape of confusion?

Trying to piece through all this myself of course, and try to land on a reasonable attitude...

This is where duality comes into play strongly. Perhaps from the perspective of source, nothing is "wrong", but we are all source, each one of us. From the perspective of source individualized into its mirror forms, us, things can have the experience of being "wrong", and part of our free will is to express our feelings of right and wrong. In an individualized state, there are both things that are wrong on an individual level, and various collective levels.

You speak of the gratification of the desire to heal. There is no gratification in such a desire itself, because it implies extreme suffering. There is, however, gratification in the actual process of healing. For many people, their Earth lives and maybe a chain of lifetimes will be spent suffering, seeking that healing but not finding it. It would take a miracle for me to heal within this lifetime, unless maybe you consider part of this life waking up in a pod after I die. Even then, I don't know what the situation will be like when I return home, as far as loved ones still being alive, or other...complicated situations that would not be in my favor. I may have wasted an entire life on Earth to return home as much a stranger, with those I care about either passed on due to the time dilation differential, or having pushed me aside in certain ways. In such a scenario, this 3d Earth game would not have only wasted my 3d life, but my 5d one as well.

It seems pointless to put any effort into Earth life, when most of the people I came to help/liberate are on numbered time due to the cabal's mechanisms of death and control, and nobody will intervene to help them.

As far as discernment, I have exercised poor discernment at critical points in my life, to the point where there seems to be no further chances of rectification of fixing the outcome. The choices were not clear-cut when I made them, but heavily veiled and confused, almost as if being baited into the wrong choices. So it is for many of us here.

People should get a balance to adversity within their lifetimes, not after, in some afterlife or future timeline. They should face enough adversity to grow, and enough healing and positivity and fulfillment for that growth to actually take place, rather than ceaseless suffering pushing them deeper into repeating negative cycles. That is entrapment, and its only purpose is to feed beings who feed on suffering. It is a level of unbalanced adversity that degrades the soul, rather than strengthens it. It is akin to loading impossible weights onto a body builder until their back is broken and they are paralyzed for life, thus unable to make any further progress in gaining strength. This is what the Earth game is.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-27 23:32:21)

righteously indignant

#29 2022-02-28 20:27:35

microvirus6

CD-

I see. That all sounds reasonable enough, although I would disagree on small points here and there maybe.

One thing I didn't express clearly before- What I meant by gratification of the desire to heal is: The fulfillment of having done your best to heal OTHER people, and maybe even succeeding in small ways.

This came to mind reading a lot of your posts because I sort of thought "Wow, of all the possible realities CD could have manifested in, he's landed in one where he considers the absolutely most unconscionable abuse to be taking place."

Maybe this isn't a coincidence, and you're a Brother of Sorrow, here to help in small ways the beings whose suffering resonates most deeply with you.

#30 2022-02-28 22:59:20

microvirus6 wrote:

CD-

I see. That all sounds reasonable enough, although I would disagree on small points here and there maybe.

One thing I didn't express clearly before- What I meant by gratification of the desire to heal is: The fulfillment of having done your best to heal OTHER people, and maybe even succeeding in small ways.

This came to mind reading a lot of your posts because I sort of thought "Wow, of all the possible realities CD could have manifested in, he's landed in one where he considers the absolutely most unconscionable abuse to be taking place."

Maybe this isn't a coincidence, and you're a Brother of Sorrow, here to help in small ways the beings whose suffering resonates most deeply with you.

Seems like an overly costly endeavor with little to no success. I keep hoping that something good will happen to show me that there's actually good in this universe and that this galactic logos isn't just a worthless and corrupt tyrant destined for a black hole.

righteously indignant

#31 2022-09-06 13:39:48

HelHun

Robert369 wrote:

I will explain a bit how this scenario works.

If you wish to control a planet but don't want to use own resources to do so, don't want to sully your reputation, and are a sufficiently brilliant "chess player", then you do the following:

• Invite people to incarnate on Earth "for playing" after spreading lies about what this "game" is about

• Invite good and evil sides to join to spice it up, while keeping the game locked out from external insights

• Run controller groups outside and inside the game to make sure it remains within controllable parameters

• Prevent any external interference and even observation with violence and threats while spreading the thus unverifiable lies to the superiors and in databases/news

• Fetch some Humans and let the GF "liberate" them to another planet from the nasty game, making them thankful

• Get some Regressives to oppress these Humans to then liberate them again

• The now double-thankful "liberated" servants receive medium level technology to make reliable yet expendable "guards" for the gaming environment

• Fake all history and database entries on a galactic level as to make people believe your propaganda

This arrangement makes sure that Humans keep each other under control within the Matrix, just like "master servants" with extra privileges watch and rule over the other slaves in the name of the real slave masters. It also prevents any people or standing losses on the side of the controllers, and works because everyone has been indoctrinated/mind-controlled into belief systems of "doing the right thing".

And yep, and all this implies that both/all sides are played by the same masters who stay in the background and don't care for any of the involved lives but simply use them as tools to run their control agenda. Which is exactly the same pattern as on Earth and in many other places as well.

The most enslaved slave is the one that feels free within the slave system... because he's not seeing through the lies and deception.

I have been trying for a long time and reaching the same conclusions that you expose here in a very clear and precise way. I was understanding it from parts over almost 7 years and trying to expose it.
I don't speak English but I want to write a thank you! this confirms to me that the efforts were not in vain, that I am not the only one who knows it, and luckily outsiders are beginning to find out and hopefully they will realize that this game is also run in 5D, they are also toys of someone else in the same modus operandi as this, that they are being boiled slowly like frogs, that only by looking at this as their own mirror with luck they will be able to understand it, anyway. Years ago when the Orion wars only existed as a story, I mentioned that they only changed tactics, they are still valid and today even within our bodies (with the vax). Also that someone else plays with EVERYONE OUT THERE as they themselves play with us (knowingly or not), the result is the same and the goal as well. This is the fault and responsibility of higher planes also due to their own laziness, we are not separated as they were told by a simple barrier, we are only energetically tortured not to remember and not go out and say what you say here and much more.

But it is true that very few could figure it out unless they remember something of the Orion wars from a higher plane, and from here as well. It would be great fun if new data about it comes to light or censored or shared cross-breeding, or records from other perspectives. Because as here not only the actions but also the information is compartmentalized and that is crucial to manipulate and sustain a system of beliefs and perceptions and then the rules that will force compliance.

Very good synthesis.

Last edited by HelHun (2022-09-06 14:03:09)

#32 2022-09-06 15:09:35

Jupiter 9

HelHun wrote:

I have been trying for a long time and reaching the same conclusions that you expose here in a very clear and precise way. I was understanding it from parts over almost 7 years and trying to expose it.
I don't speak English but I want to write a thank you! this confirms to me that the efforts were not in vain, that I am not the only one who knows it, and luckily outsiders are beginning to find out and hopefully they will realize that this game is also run in 5D, they are also toys of someone else in the same modus operandi as this, that they are being boiled slowly like frogs, that only by looking at this as their own mirror with luck they will be able to understand it, anyway. Years ago when the Orion wars only existed as a story, I mentioned that they only changed tactics, they are still valid and today even within our bodies (with the vax). Also that someone else plays with EVERYONE OUT THERE as they themselves play with us (knowingly or not), the result is the same and the goal as well. This is the fault and responsibility of higher planes also due to their own laziness, we are not separated as they were told by a simple barrier, we are only energetically tortured not to remember and not go out and say what you say here and much more.

But it is true that very few could figure it out unless they remember something of the Orion wars from a higher plane, and from here as well. It would be great fun if new data about it comes to light or censored or shared cross-breeding, or records from other perspectives. Because as here not only the actions but also the information is compartmentalized and that is crucial to manipulate and sustain a system of beliefs and perceptions and then the rules that will force compliance.

Very good synthesis.

HelHun I don't wanna alarm you but... you ARE speaking English to us. Haha smile I am just joking, you probably mean you are using Google Translate.

And Robert369 is not participating in the forum currently and is probably not gonna read this. He also has his own forum, you can find the link here.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2836

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-06 15:10:19)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#33 2022-09-08 03:40:07

HelHun

Jupiter wrote:
HelHun wrote:

Very good synthesis.

HelHun I don't wanna alarm you but... you ARE speaking English to us. Haha smile I am just joking, you probably mean you are using Google Translate.

And Robert369 is not participating in the forum currently and is probably not gonna read this. He also has his own forum, you can find the link here.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2836

Thanks for answering. Yes, I use google translate. Unlike many, it seems that yes, I understand the irony and it amuses me, don't worry.

And as for Robert no longer participating in the forum it's a shame, I'm giving myself a refreshing dose with his writings here and much is what I think myself, although not as organized or chewed as he and only he does . Mine is more: I remember something, I try to integrate it as quickly as possible while I try to help while I fit the pieces of my puzzle and puzzles together, even if there are missing pieces I continue to navigate blind many times only by instinct and praying that the force be with me. Knowing that The Force = Source that is myself.

Some of my old writings can be read with the translation option on this site.

This is a clear example of what would happen if, for example, an ET visitor tried to help directly through this medium. Not only would he have difficulty handling the forms but not answering the questions of Troll or cabal himself to discredit someone. Perhaps a solution is to launch your own threads and expose your point of view on more or less general areas. That's what I did here without commenting almost or reading other people's threads.

Many ask for contact, but when they have it they troll it. It even happens when oneself gets in contact with oneself on other planes or with another scale of understanding process, realizing how extraterrestrial we already really are. We won't get along very well if each race wants to impose itself, we don't anyway. We will isolate ourselves in boring little bubbles where one opens a thread that nobody reads or is interested in.

Last edited by HelHun (2022-09-08 04:39:15)

Board footer