You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-31 01:49:00

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Kim Goguen Disclosure Post

tomcan wrote:

Hi All

Just for a Kim update. This link will probably only exist for a couple of days, then behind the paywall.

Knowledge is power and interesting for all of us to put into our personal perspective.

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … ial-Report

Thanks for posting. I'm interested in their perspective, but not enough to 'pay in'. So thanks for sharing.

I find it hard to believe that this apparent level of information is not known to the Taygetans.

To be authentic, as is my protocol; I cruise across the board of information.
Let's say; two flags get raised in my research; Red Flags (No/unlikely) and (good/yes) Purple Flags. This is my experience; two flags up, one flag here and there and everywhere another color LOL.

Also, I find it hard to believe that KimG doesn't acknowledge the 'off-worlder-insight of the Taygetans'. (I'm still not convinced that her wording was accurate in the 'red eyed demons' that are the 'targetians'????)

This and many other truthers/information/insights, etc...kind of sit in a particular place within me; At present; to perhaps stop looking at ALL of this hoo-haa online and get back to my inner knowing and leaving this computer yahoo circus of information and it's illusions, delusions, half truths, whole truths or whatever to be what it is and sort itself out.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-07-31 01:51:38)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#27 2022-08-08 14:39:46

Lurch

Just FYI, when I click on the link above, it requires a purchase to see it.

#28 2022-08-19 01:28:30

tomcan

#29 2022-08-19 01:30:28

tomcan

Another Kim update, posted on Odysee, https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim-Goguen-8-17-22:6

#30 2022-08-20 19:05:35

Du An

Didn't like Kim Goguen from Day One, even less now that she has become such a distraction.  This was posted in March of 2020 but I just found it today so I'm posting it for those still involved in this discussion. It lists lawsuits and court actions in which she is named for fraudulent activity, i.e. bilking people out of "millions" but it also claims she is hiding out in the desert living in poverty... Hmmm.... no other comment. 

https://www.newhumannewearthcommunities … ann-goguen

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#31 2022-08-20 20:56:03

Scott Summers

Du An wrote:

Didn't like Kim Goguen from Day One, even less now that she has become such a distraction.  This was posted in March of 2020 but I just found it today so I'm posting it for those still involved in this discussion. It lists lawsuits and court actions in which she is named for fraudulent activity, i.e. bilking people out of "millions" but it also claims she is hiding out in the desert living in poverty... Hmmm.... no other comment. 

https://www.newhumannewearthcommunities … ann-goguen

Thank you so much, Du An.

Let’s see... who were the ones who were so adamantly promoting her?

Hmmm... time to create new accounts now that the old ones are tainted? big_smile

#32 2022-08-26 23:48:07

tomcan

NEW UPDATE FROM KIM... Up for now: https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … twork-News

#33 2022-08-27 01:07:00

DarkOwl

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#34 2022-09-11 10:19:39

fairways

Jules77 wrote:

I only follow her main Telegram thread now.  Now that most of her team left there are more opportunities to see the problems with what she offers, and it increasingly looks worse.  And interestingly it is often times her followers explaining red flags and not Kim or her admins who I believe should be presenting clarity.

I fully agree - we need transparency - for instance - I am most concerned about the cancelling of the 'Meet Max' segments which besides Kim's Updates were by far the most revealing presentations of the horrors committed by the satanic deep state cult. I cannot possibly believe that this series was removed from public sight. This erroneous act seems to follow the dictates of Lisa - who ever that might turn out to be - the one who remains face-less??? but seems to control our Kimberly Ann Goguen from behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz. The same Lisa apparently was instrumental in the removal of Tank and the entire management team. It is rumored that the reason Lisa refuses to show her/his face is that she might be alien. Not that being alien would be problem - as I am a huge fan of the Taygetans and others and very much appreciate their assistance. However- let us have some transparency after all - we have been duped for many thousand of years already. We need unity and transparency if we are to make it to the next dimension. Love to learn of the views of others on this very important subject.

#35 2022-09-13 23:41:17

Jules77

Hi Fairways,

Each incident exposes more flaws that makes it harder to pay attention.  It seems Max did something inappropriate that required offloading, no details were provided and anything having to do with her has been erased.  In the corporate world this kind of staff hemorrhaging would result in an evaluation for root cause. Lisa appears to have a heavy hand but most of the admins tow the line (what are you doing to improve the situation is the mantra should anyone ask about any of the yet delivered improvements).  I don’t know that I would say Lisa is the problem and I feel there is something much deeper that is the cause here.  Kim was unable to get humanity to manifest the assemblies, initially saying it wasn’t safe then saying they were unworkable because of immaturity. However, I have moved beyond the drama of it all.  Needed changes at the ground level are what is important and how many groups that need to be engaged is irrelevant (which is my purpose for following Life Force).  And I resonate more with the CA materials than anything that Kim has described (and Gosia & team have no TV subscriptions to sell). I believe Kim is being fed most of her information from this universal council who may have questionable motives but could also be a perspective issue. Truth is perspective that each person decides, and you need a wide variety of them for context. Expose yourself to multiple materials/groups and decide what pieces resonates with you. No one has all the answers.

#36 2022-09-14 14:06:06

Meridianwoman

New updates from Kim (start video at about 21:30 minutes:  https://ugetube.com/watch/9-12-22-unite … 3XLbm.html

(Gentle reminder:  Read and learn as much as you can.  Even if it's 'wonderful' channellers like Anthony Theta Reptilian):  https://youtu.be/ijP2MXq8QX4

#37 2022-09-25 15:07:52

Scott Summers

Just some information on “Quantum Computers”, Quantum Financial System etc and other crap pushed by Kim Goguen, Kerry Cassidy, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, etc.

Folks, keeping an open mind doesn’t mean simply filling it with crap. Life is short. Steer clear of BS. Discriminate.

https://t.me/scifiworld0/3402

Anyone (Kerry cassidy, Kim Guegon, Tore Says Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes et al....) who thinks that Quantum computers work needs to read this article.

The UK is getting their first machine. So where is the huge quantum computing industry?

https://www.scientific-computing.com/ne … m-computer

#38 2022-09-25 18:24:59

Scott Summers

Genoveva wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Just some information on “Quantum Computers”, Quantum Financial System etc and other crap pushed by Kim Goguen, Kerry Cassidy, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, etc.

Folks, keeping an open mind doesn’t mean simply filling it with crap. Life is short. Steer clear of BS. Discriminate.

https://t.me/scifiworld0/3402

Anyone (Kerry cassidy, Kim Guegon, Tore Says Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes et al....) who thinks that Quantum computers work needs to read this article.

The UK is getting their first machine. So where is the huge quantum computing industry?

https://www.scientific-computing.com/ne … m-computer

When massmedia propaganda says "their first machine" it means that the mass production has begun and that the next 2 generations of such machines are in the pipeline already. Furthermore, it means that for the dark projects this machine is obsolete by at least 50 years. It's crumbs thrown into the commercial sector.

Have you personally seen a Quantum Computer? Neither have I.

Therefore we can neither prove or disprove this.

Let’s put this in a broader context:

Remember Nesara/Gesara and the QFS (Quantum Financial System)? Have you noticed they stopped pushing that narrative?

Why is that? Does it conflict with the Russia-Ukraine war narrative? (How to have Gesara if there’s a war?)

QFS depends on Elon Musk’s Starlink satellites (so they say). Athena searched high and low for it. The Cabal must have done a great job hiding it.

It’s true that the Cabal have advanced tech which only trickles down to the masses when it suits them.

That doesn’t mean we should immediately assume it applies to everything.

#39 2022-09-25 21:07:54

07wideeyes

'When the fakedemic started, they already had us all connected to the borg. This was done through chemtrails and other toxicities.' Do you actually know this, Genoveva? I don't know - it may be so, it may not. But this is a big statement to make like that, since it impacts.... everything. We are, of course, all affected by chemtrails, by this, that and the other. But the precise results of much of this.......???

#40 2022-09-26 01:33:08

Scott Summers

07wideeyes

Hmmm. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. smile

#41 2022-09-26 18:10:44

07wideeyes

Thanks for your comprehensive clarification, Genoveva. I didn't know what you mean by 'toxicities' but now I do!

I have not been sure how far the convid-it's-all-above-the-surface-now card has been played because of (over) confidence on the part of the cabal; and how far it is a case, as some people have suggested, that increasing numbers of people have been waking up to the grim reality of what's been going on, so it's 'now or never' for the cabal. Maybe it's a bit of both; they are not mutually exclusive.

There seems to have been a sense of the dark forces rushing things, making strategic errors, and making it up as they go along (within the limits of their non-creative, following-a-programme sphere). An example seems to be how, one year ago, western misgovernments were pushing the papayas like nothing, threatening that you wouldn't be able to do a thing without taking the mark of the beast. Then, come early spring, it all just died away, without explanation. It's as if they want to pretend it never really happened. I have come across nobody who has adequately explained this to me. I am left with the impression that 'they' pushed too hard, came up against a brick wall of non-compliants and the danger of too many people seeing what's going on. And when people see, they don't forget.... So 'they' decided that they had better just back off and have ago at Putin instead.

A lot of it remains subliminal, subconscious; most people have no idea of what's been going on. But in many western countries a lot of people are very tired and fed up with it all. I get this from people working in shops and offices in the UK, people who cut your hair, and so on. They probably won't admit it, the cognitive dissonance is too much, but they are starting to realise that they are being beaten up, made to suffer, and it's relentless. Maybe it's that relentless quality that's coming through, and which may be a crucial factor in the war. First it's lockdowns, then it's masks, then it's dodgy shots, then it's Putin, and then it's food prices, then it's energy prices, and there's no end in sight. "I'm not taking any more! I don't care about your bloody climate change! You can stick your net zero carbon where the sun doesn't shine (to quote David Icke and Yazhi!!!" That's what I want to hear...     

The exercises on 'is this mine?' are good. Something to incorporate into every moment of the day.

#42 2022-09-27 02:47:46

microvirus6

07-

Yes, and this reminds me of something crossing my mind lately. I'll try to explain it.

If Earth is to wake up and become free permanently, people NEED to wake up to the scope of the deception, manipulation, enslavement, malevolence, etc. which have predominated up to this time. There's no way around this. If positives could swoop in and magically fix everything, still we would be extremely vulnerable to regressives doing the same thing to us all over again. We simply must learn this lesson. We must as a planet understand the regressive playbook to become truly free and stay that way.

But how can people, average people, the whole globe come to understand this?

Now, when I look at the world today and the events of the last 3 years, it's as if it has been one giant orchestrated demonstration in how the world REALLY works. With it gradually becoming more and more clear that every single Earth institution, every external authority, has been captured by forces who are dedicated to enslavement and maximizing suffering.

I don't know if you're American, but Joe Biden is a great example. How could a more convincing demonstration be made of the fact that presidents are the puppets of hidden masters behind the scenes? Trump talked loads about the deep state, but Joe Biden just by being as senile as he is, makes the point in an almost undeniable way.

And science... that was the one thing that the modern Westerner could rely on. The one "objective" external authority. And now it's on display... "Follow the science", Fauci proclaiming that he IS science. Again, in this sector too, revelations abound that we've been lied to every step of the way.

Some of the showdowns between Joe Rogan and the media are pertinent here. CNN lied and called the Ivermectin Joe took a "horse dewormer" and then Joe confronts Sanjay Gupta about it on his show and the lie is so undeniable that Gupta is completely dumbfounded and forced to make a quivering apology. The recent Rogan with Zuckerburg also had some moments like that, where Rogan puts the whole technocratic utopia on trial and Zuckerberg is literally lost for words.

It feels biblical, the whole thing. Just peeling back revelation after revelation. The darkness being revealed. And even cranked up to an extra degree of absurdity and blatant psychopathy just to tip the balance in favor of more people catching on.

My guess is that the plans of the dark ones have been anticipated and played against them. Not that anything we've been subjected to is good per se, but rather like it's been subsumed by a larger more intelligent design that uses all the evil to teach our whole planet this necessary lesson.

It's interesting too how the Taygetans leave right around this time, when confusion abounds because every external authority is shown to be corrupt. Almost as if they couldn't be here for this part because it would be cheating in a lesson on discernment and self-responsibility.

#43 2022-09-27 11:09:59

Gosia
Administrator

microvirus6 wrote:

It's interesting too how the Taygetans leave right around this time, when confusion abounds because every external authority is shown to be corrupt. Almost as if they couldn't be here for this part because it would be cheating in a lesson on discernment and self-responsibility.

As I keep insisting all the time, they did not leave. I am sure of it 100%. The fact they are not in communication doesnt mean they left anywhere. Last time they disappeared for 4 months they never left either.

#44 2022-09-27 11:21:01

Scott Summers

Gosia wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

As I keep insisting all the time, they did not leave. I am sure of it 100%. The fact they are not in communication doesnt mean they left anywhere. Last time they disappeared for 4 months they never left either.

Agreed. They are helping behind the scenes.

Among other reasons, they need to let humans take the credit for overthrowing the Cabal. Else humans will not gain the confidence to move forward and rebuild.

#45 2022-09-28 11:55:12

07wideeyes

microvirus6 wrote:

07-

Yes, and this reminds me of something crossing my mind lately. I'll try to explain it.

If Earth is to wake up and become free permanently, people NEED to wake up to the scope of the deception, manipulation, enslavement, malevolence, etc. which have predominated up to this time. There's no way around this. If positives could swoop in and magically fix everything, still we would be extremely vulnerable to regressives doing the same thing to us all over again. We simply must learn this lesson. We must as a planet understand the regressive playbook to become truly free and stay that way.

But how can people, average people, the whole globe come to understand this?

Now, when I look at the world today and the events of the last 3 years, it's as if it has been one giant orchestrated demonstration in how the world REALLY works. With it gradually becoming more and more clear that every single Earth institution, every external authority, has been captured by forces who are dedicated to enslavement and maximizing suffering.

I don't know if you're American, but Joe Biden is a great example. How could a more convincing demonstration be made of the fact that presidents are the puppets of hidden masters behind the scenes? Trump talked loads about the deep state, but Joe Biden just by being as senile as he is, makes the point in an almost undeniable way.

And science... that was the one thing that the modern Westerner could rely on. The one "objective" external authority. And now it's on display... "Follow the science", Fauci proclaiming that he IS science. Again, in this sector too, revelations abound that we've been lied to every step of the way.

Some of the showdowns between Joe Rogan and the media are pertinent here. CNN lied and called the Ivermectin Joe took a "horse dewormer" and then Joe confronts Sanjay Gupta about it on his show and the lie is so undeniable that Gupta is completely dumbfounded and forced to make a quivering apology. The recent Rogan with Zuckerburg also had some moments like that, where Rogan puts the whole technocratic utopia on trial and Zuckerberg is literally lost for words.

It feels biblical, the whole thing. Just peeling back revelation after revelation. The darkness being revealed. And even cranked up to an extra degree of absurdity and blatant psychopathy just to tip the balance in favor of more people catching on.

My guess is that the plans of the dark ones have been anticipated and played against them. Not that anything we've been subjected to is good per se, but rather like it's been subsumed by a larger more intelligent design that uses all the evil to teach our whole planet this necessary lesson.

Microvirus6, greetings. I am from the UK, not American. However, what you have written will apply equally to pretty much any western country. Just change the names of the bit players, and you'll have Britain or France or Canada or Germany, wherever.

And here's a true story. A few years ago a rather elderly couple lived just around the corner. My wife and I would sometimes see the man working in the garden as we went for a walk. His wife was especially frail, and really looked as if she wouldn't be around for very much longer.

One day we walked by and an ambulance was parked outside. We looked at each other with a knowing glance. It didn't seem good. Just a few weeks later we passed by again (we spend a lot of time walking....) and a 'for sale' had been erected outside their house. Our suspicions had been confirmed. The only question was: he or she? Or maybe both.

No sign of life was detected in this house around the corner. Some more people moved into the house. One day some time later we were surprised to be walking (again....) in another part of town and saw the old man, who was probably dead, working in another garden. "We are both fine" he told me. "We just moved into this new flat next to my son. He can keep an eye on us more easily like that."

So this is my tale of miraculous resurrection. Its relevance to the 'Where are the Taygetans?' question is obvious. Minds (or at least mine) will run riot in an information vacuum. We want to know, and we want to know now. Otherwise insecurity looms. 'How can I understand things, how can I be in control, when I don't know!' This is the pathetic cry of spiritual ignorance that tries to claim its place. I don't think we should indulge it at all.... It goes completely counter to living in the singularity, which seems to require courage, and needs us to let go of all hopes, fears, and assumptions about the future.

As for our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends, personally I don't have a clue. I will take seriously anything that Gosia or Robert may have to say about it, since they are in a far better position to venture what is possible or likely. Otherwise, I'll just get on with life and see what happens....

Board footer