You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-13 22:36:23

kkratos

What are the sigils for?

I heard some people on other channels talking about sigils. For example, The Lesser Key of Solomon contains the sigils for the princes in the hierarchy of hell. These sigils were believed to be a representation of the true name of the spirit and thus granted the magical practitioner some control over the being. So, have the Taygetans ever used that? Is it okay or is it wrong?

Last edited by kkratos (2023-03-02 21:57:44)

#2 2022-09-14 01:59:25

DarkOwl

Re: What are the sigils for?

A sigil is a magical symbol that represents an entity, an egregore or a desired outcome in a magical working.
In the case of entities, the sigil will attract the entity it represents to you.
Is is ok? Depends on who you want to attract and for what purposes. That's for you to decide smile

Yazhi warns against the use of 'demonic' names, especially repeatedly. The use of certain sigils would come with the same warning, I should say.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-09-14 04:45:50

DarkOwl

A question was put to Swaruu about the use of 'symbols' (sigils) to help achieve desired outcomes.

Question: by Monica: Should we use symbols (drawings, photos, graphics, etc.) of what we want to achieve to fix our intention and attention?

Swaruu: Yes, what you say works, use drawings or photos of something you want or want to achieve if it helps you focus. But this also depends on your visu- alization capacity, because if it's a lot, then the images can be irrelevant.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-09-16 22:52:02

Jupiter 9

I don't know much about sigils and how they work. But I assume they can be used both negatively and positively.

Like Gosia I feel ready to remember more things about my life outside the Van Allen Belt, so I recently decided to start using more seriously a sigil from Inelia Benz about lifting the veil of forgetfulness.

And while watching the video about the Nazca Lines and trying to understand why do they need those symbols, I remembered that Yazhi too mentioned once that she uses markers to make sure she has returned to the same timeline when she teleports. So a thought occured to me that the sigils probably work the same way. It's like a marker you can use to navigate yourself in a desired timeline.

Gosia: But if you have your GPS handy... and your own car, you don't need this, do you? And assuming other races have it too, you don't have to leave directions in places. Even out of courtesy. Just trying to understand.

Dhor Káal'el: Well no, but if you are using time jumping spaceships... you do need that because your computers are not enough, that's why you get lost. And it's a courtesy, not a huge necessity

Gosia: Ok, I understand a little more now, thank you. Didn´t consider getting lost in time. Ok. Can you tell us more about these cities below please?

Nazca Lines - What Are They? Extraterrestrial Pilot Explains - Dhor K´aal´el (Taygeta)

Questioner: And how do you make sure you return to the same timeline? Knowing that sometimes in the jumps with the ships that is what happens, you go back to a slightly different timeline.

Yazhi: Just with my memory, I can't be completely sure. With practice. Leaving markers and returning to see if I am where I left. By the way, many of the crop circles are just that, temporary spacecraft markers.
That’s why they are made of plants or on top of them, because the figures have a finite life. And you can calculate the time since they were made. And they only last days or hours.

Questioner: What types of markers do you leave? Crop circles too? Or something more personal in your case?

Yazhi: I leave leaf formations under a pebble. Or a drawing made with my finger in the sand. And several, not just one, in case something else accidentally moves the markers.

Questioner: This reminds me of the spinning top used in the film Inception.

Yazhi: Yes. It is also that, exactly that. For example, this would work. To go out and come back before it stops spinning and falls. Or to return before the sea and its tide erases the pattern on the sand.

First chat with Yazhi Swaruu

PS
In case someone is curious about this sigil that is my avatar picture here is more info on it:

Here is the Spell:

“Remove the veil of forgetfulness from myself and all beings who were born on Earth to embody and co-create the high-frequency paradigm experience, NOW.”

And here is how to use it:

Instructions are to print or draw a copy.

Write the words in your handwritten script under or around the sigil. Say the words out loud.

Put copies on your screens and look at them.

Put copies on paper and stick to doors. Post wherever you go. On social media.

The more the merrier. It’s a spell.

The more you look the more power it has.

How to integrate it into your field

Look at it with the intent to integrate it into your field and scan for any resistance. If resistance shows up, stop and process it using the fear processing or firewalls exercises.

You can also put the spell on a piece of paper and stick it on the outside of a bottle fill the bottle with water, leave it for a few hours or overnight, and then drink the water.

There is a YouTube video with the Spell that you can listen to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXL57JKW4o0

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-09-24 16:20:22

Jupiter 9

Embodyment is the hard part. In the physical realm it's not enough to know where we want to go, we also need to take actions towards that direction. And in this stupid dense physical 3D realm even if we are clear where we want to go, it is like walking towards our destination in mud while also dragging a ton of personal, generational and collective baggage.

And unfortunately there is always something else that needs clearing. But fortunately as Teal often says, the better it gets, the better it gets. It's like clearing a window covered in black paint. You don't need to clear the whole window for the light to start coming in. Even if you clear a tiny part a little light comes in, and the more of it you clear the more light and love-warmth comes in, and the easier it gets.

So let's just keep clearing that window and eventually we'll realize that it's not a window but a mirror and we'll finally see our real self and realize who we really are. smile

(And I just noticed a change in the index page. Yay! It seems like we are going to have categories?? )

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer