You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-15 16:04:59

Meridianwoman

Tartarian Civilizations Destroyed

Thank you Gosia for compiling amazing photographs to illustration Athena's explanation, in the newest Spanish video!:
"Tartaria - Historia Terrestre No Encaja como piensan los Humanos - Athena Swaruu (PARTE 1)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWuDOJRSb74

Can't wait to watch the English version!

Also on the topic Tartarian civilizations, here is another new video which has excellent photographs proving the intentional destruction to erase the history and architectural masterpieces of the past.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cf0ohoWTP6FT/

#2 2022-09-15 17:25:56

07wideeyes

Re: Tartarian Civilizations Destroyed

Thanks for that, Meridianwoman. On the basis of your enthusiasm, I started to watch the Spanish version, with subtitles, sometimes hilarious, since they can't handle words like 'Yazhi' and 'Tartaria'. My Spanish is not non-existent, but not very good, either. After enjoying 5 minutes of it, I retired and will wait for the version in English!

I am excited about this for sure. History is so influential in shaping perceptions of reality, one of the deepest and most important influences. I was also delighted to see Gosia back in action again, and not looking bad at all! Quite a few of us have been quietly concerned about her health recently, so this is great.

#3 2022-09-16 13:15:59

Meridianwoman

Here it is in English, thank you Gosia!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN14wiXsj6Q
"Let's get into the subject of Tartaria, artificially destroyed civilization. Also, we'll talk about terrestrial history and how the chronology of "historical" events doesn't fit."

And here's another video by Jon Levi that supports what Athena wrote to Gosia about Tartaria:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/DYduaj4EzqkQ/

#4 2022-09-17 05:18:15

Kahi Harawira

Took a little dive into this subject today and yes, it does sound like the work of the Cabal and their interstellar mates. End up researching Tataria and the mudfloods.

What has struck me is how complete the deletion of history actually was, now being called a conspiracy theory. From the records it appears as water and sand of the same type that rises from earthquakes presumably caused by the destruction or sinking of a complete continent which was centered at the north pole.

That it occurred between the late 1700's to early 1800's is quite surprising, considering the amount of power that would have been necessary to turn the whole of Siberia into waves that moved across the land. Clearly both China and Russia have kept records of this event and are under no illusion as to what happened when Russia was at the time under the control of the Cabal. Also interesting was how the Great Wall of China was actually turned inwards towards China as if to stop China going north towards Tartaria.

The sheer amount of evidence which still exists is compelling, if one was to ignore the conspiracy label and take the time to actually look. And yet, it takes something like interstellar communication to tell us that it was real? Far out.

I can't say where the next two episodes will lead us, although I do wonder if we are beginning to stray into the area where history keeps on changing behind us as we keep on altering the matrix as we go. We will soon see I guess.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-09-17 06:18:27)

#5 2022-09-17 06:16:33

mitkobs

It is a bit disturbing to find out that almost all we have learned in schools and from books about history is false. Historical dates, events, the motivation behind some real events, ancient buildings and structures being presented in false light, the famous historical figures and what was actually they are doing in their time. And other realities that existed completely covered up(erased), made non existent for the conscious mind of earth people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-17 06:17:45)

#6 2022-09-17 14:21:47

mitkobs

Any way it does not matter the fake world history for our personal life. How will make me better to know things that do not concern me directly.

#7 2022-09-17 15:33:17

naringas

Brahman wrote:

I once watched a film about Majestic 12 and there a senior military man said that he was told in confidence that every book that was written about universities and libraries was fake and didn't say real things. Every book since 6000 years. They are written to manipulate people. So all human history  and science is made up by the cabal.

agreed. but with a caveat, that these books do not contain only false statements; they do contain some truth, without some real truth none of the things they describe would function effectively.

BUT also, of course they do obfuscate, occult, manipulate the reality they portray for an intentional purpose of authority, control, and power over. Copying and tweaking mitkobs' words: "real (truthful) structures being presented in false light"... like I'm saying, the truth is there but occulted, made "mysterious"

In summary, I guess I'm trying to say how it's not fully correct to just discard and ignore all the books just because "cabal lies are bad". doing this would be reactive and counter productive (societies burning books happens farther along this mindset).

Last edited by naringas (2022-09-17 15:36:44)

#8 2022-09-18 13:11:31

naringas

Saviera wrote:

I agree naringas. The human ability to create is what is sought after by the ones trying to control us/ controlling us. The controllers cannot create the same way.....they can only use our creation and twist and mirror it. Once the twisted tensions get to be released more truth and clarity will shine through.
There are so many twists and knots on so many layers....it is quite fascinating, actually. If it wouldn't feel so crappy.
This is were the power of trauma lies.

in that sense, it occurs to me as I read your question, the controllers are history, literally our past ancestors, even our own actions a few minutes ago would be considered part of the 'controllers' (not really, but a cartoonish exageration may make the idea clearer?). but of course, such a controller wouldn't be interesting.

Consider an ancestor older than earth to imagine a controller of a very 'high' frequency. I guess a more typical (and currently problematic) group of controllers would be our ancestors who have been dead for about one complete lifetime.

#9 2022-09-19 18:13:02

07wideeyes

A while ago, another forum member sent me this link to a channel on Telegram. There you find, on an almost daily basis, material posted that contradicts much of 'official history'. Most interestingly from the viewpoint of this thread, much of it concerns quite recent history - the past 200 years. And a good deal of it is relevant for Tartaria and surrounding areas.  https://t.me/forbidden_historyy

#10 2022-09-19 19:52:31

Pymander

Has anyone else looked into the World Fairs that were held around the late 1890's early 1900's in America? Basically, they were these crazy large fairs supposedly constructed in like under a year with these AMAZING buildings in the Roman architecture style. They say the buildings were constructed quickly of poor material and torn down almost immediately at the fair's conclusion. However, many have hypothesized that they were the remnants of another civilization being destroyed by the Cabal under the guise of the temporary fairs.

Here's a link with a few photos - https://www.collectorsweekly.com/articl … the-ashes/
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFkbmHymdE

After watching the CA video, it's seems fairly obvious this is 100% linked to the Cabal's destruction of Tartaria. No way were those buildings created in months of cheap plaster or whatever. They just needed an excuse to destroy them before human society expanded. It really pisses me off how messed up our history is. Every time we think we know it all, we find out the Cabal did something even worse than we can imagine.

I wish we could know more about the people of Tartaria, especially why in spite of their technological development were they unable to defend themselves.

Last edited by Pymander (2022-09-19 19:55:58)

#11 2022-09-19 22:40:29

Jules77

Hi Pymander,

James Lee has written a book about Tartaria where the worlds fairs and orphan trains are mentioned.  There are many interesting pics included.  https://ia801705.us.archive.org/8/items … 092120.pdf

#12 2022-09-22 16:39:56

Uurloq

Though it wasn't mentioned directly by Athena, with this information we can conclude that the "official" info about Genghis Khan is false. Or at least, that he was not who they say he was.

I always thought there was something fishy about an army of nomadic, mongol, 1.45m tall shepherds mounted on horses with a bow create so much destruction in such vast territory and well into Europe.

If it happened, we can assume they were actually culturally advanced Tartarians, and probably had some specific reason for those campaigns that is not in the interest of the controllers for us to know.

#13 2022-09-22 18:04:28

naringas

Saviera wrote:

I chose the word "controller" for the lack of a better one. You might want to call them "Cabal", "Regressives", "Programmers", as well as "Denials".

Basically, what I am trying to say is:       We are the Creators.

I think you did understand what I'm saying. I was trying to allude to the fact that a lot of what we regard as "cabal" are created by us creators (by means of "manifestation dynamics"). And that there's a lot of baggage (abandoned creations/tulpas/institutions) created by historical dead humans which are in a sense unghined, separted from their own creators hence they're wrecking havoc and we should 'update'/heal/maintain some of these, and stop feeding some others.

Your "long blurb" makes perfect sense to me.

#14 2022-10-01 23:24:32

WXMM

To Athena.

There are always some cities in Siberia, which are not so desolate. Some powerful regimes span a vast area from the Pacific to the Caspian Sea.

One of the pictures is the site of Tang Dynasty 。唐努乌梁海。

Many of the sites she saw should be the remains of Siberia during the expansion of Chinese civilization, as well as the sites of political power established by some nomadic peoples active in northern China. Some northern ethnic groups were influenced by China and absorbed Chinese architectural style.

As for the Great Wall, the Ming Dynasty built a second Great Wall in Shanxi to stop Mongolian cavalry. In this way, the Mongols will be blocked by the second Great Wall on their way to Beijing after crossing the first Great Wall.

The Huns, Turks, Khitans, Xianbei, Donghu, Rouran, Mongols, Jurchen and other ethnic groups are very strong and active in Siberia. They are not particularly backward. They have absorbed a lot of Chinese culture. They have always been strong opponents of China.

They are so powerful that when they expand to the west, they can hardly find opponents. After several large-scale wars with China, they were forced to move westward. For example, the Huns and Turks.

For example, Mongolia's westward conquest reached the Danube basin. For example, the West Turks occupied many lands in Central Asia, and they are also the source of Kosa. So it is not surprising that they have built great cities.

They were indeed abandoned in the 19th century, because Russia expanded to the south in the middle of the 19th century. After the failure of the Crimean War, which fought with Britain, it expanded to the east in order to find a new sea port and hit the Pacific Ocean. The Russian mercenaries, the Cossacks, killed many aborigines all the way. These aborigines are called Tatars. I suspect this is the child on the train.

#15 2022-11-20 00:09:31

okcs

Clif High forwarded a post by the awakened Species which shows pictures of Tartarian fireplaces that created heat from the ether, allegedly:

https://t.me/scifiworld0/4296?single

"Old Tartarian "fireplaces" were not actually fireplaces and did not burn anything.

The chimney had rebar antenna that went up beyond the roof like a weather vane. It drew down the ether onto the metal backplate which ionised the air in the chimney and created heat.

You can find loads of these pictures online from old Tartarian buildings, however what's really interesting to me how they always spin the story, and repurpose everything.

How did they actually convince millions of people to remove the Ether tech and that it's better to start cutting our forests to burn wood for heat instead?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Niko

Join @awakenedspecies"

#16 2022-11-20 18:45:43

okcs wrote:

Clif High forwarded a post by the awakened Species which shows pictures of Tartarian fireplaces that created heat from the ether, allegedly:

https://t.me/scifiworld0/4296?single

"Old Tartarian "fireplaces" were not actually fireplaces and did not burn anything.

The chimney had rebar antenna that went up beyond the roof like a weather vane. It drew down the ether onto the metal backplate which ionised the air in the chimney and created heat.

You can find loads of these pictures online from old Tartarian buildings, however what's really interesting to me how they always spin the story, and repurpose everything.

How did they actually convince millions of people to remove the Ether tech and that it's better to start cutting our forests to burn wood for heat instead?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Niko

Join @awakenedspecies"

I think it was more that the technology itself got buried and lost.  Between the mongolian invasion which may have actually been a military expansionist act of the tartarian empire, not mongol.  And the Napoleonic wars which I believe were done to destroy the majority of tartaria in the gobi region. 

I think that the tartarians may have been a paleidian partnered empire of sorts and they were diametrically opposed to the cabal as we know it.  This is why the Bolshevik revolution scared the crap out of everyon as the Tartar leadership was not a threat to everyone.  It was a threat to allowing a negative multigenerational agenda from being implemented. 

The key with technology is if you can destroy the means to make it if it requires specific pieces.  Then destroy anyone with knowledge on how to make it.  Then destroy any literature on how it works and to make one, you have effectively banished information from the public consiciousness. 

This is why the whole moon reactor, veil, and van allen radiation belt growing weaker are concerning things for the cabal.  Once those that can awaken wake up and see things for what they are and remember the past as it truely was, things will get very ugly for a time.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#17 2022-11-22 03:52:34

Lyran

I actually spoke to an elderly man yesterday who claimed in no uncertain terms that he is a Tartar, his people were taken and used as fodder at the front of the Mongol army and later, Tartar children were sent to Australia, among other places.
Lyran

Board footer