You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-17 04:29:28

On the Tartarus history series

If memory serves my initial research on what they are calling Tartarus was also known as the Teutonic Empire that was in Russia. 

The video said it was in the 1800s that things really got erased which would be the time around when Napolean invaded Russia.

It was pointed out that we kept changing the calendar and resetting the timelines making things confusing.

Yaske (name?) said the names were different and basically indicated that there was not a hole lot of information here or on the galactic side. 

The implication was that the nuclear tests below ground were to remove traces of the teutonic empire that connected the world

All I know is that there was a purposeful effort to eradicate all traces of this empire.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-09-17 12:38:44

Re: On the Tartarus history series

I am very grateful to see this video.

It is a very interesting topic and I do much historical research myself.

I do not agree fully with the theory shown in the video. But i admit, there are a lot of mysteries.

For example: The tocharian mummies in takla-makan desert.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies   Those were euopean-looking people.

Or the Tunguska - Event  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event. Perhaps this was part of a war against the inhabitants of Tartaria.

And what about the famous dancer Rudolf Nurejew, who was a Tartarian. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Nureyev

But something doesn 't fit with the theory, there are a lot  of missing links yet.

I think the pleiadian friends are not so familiar with the complexity and depth of the human lives, to see clearly what happened.
There are a lot of wisdom that is not accessible for them, because they are not connected to the very old incarnating soul-lines on earth.

For example: We have tons of storys, oral and written, about events or about daily life in every social class.

What about Theodor Fontane, he lived in the time when the great catastrophe would have happened, but he didn't mention it. The same with Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. And both were good observers of their time, they left us also drawings, and many texts.

And what about the "Jugendstil"?  This was the source of many of the beautiful buildings and artwork. And we have the name of the architects or the artists, they are not tartarians, but europeans.

For example Melchior Lechter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchior_Lechter

When going into deeper research, we can see that Melchior Lechter was part of a greater community of artists, poets, architects and so on who all made this stunning artworks, and - as I mentioned, they weren't Tartarians, and it is not in ancient times, but it is only three generations back from now.

Our Grandparents perhaps (if we are older) lived in their time.

But there is something that connected these communities, and the pleiadian friends don't know :

They shared the same ideology, the same values, and they all had a mission: To fight back against the spirit of modernism by the means of art.

They thought that modernism is the wrong direction for the evolution of humankind.

There fore in my opinion the beautiful artwork and architecture was the expression of a fight against the modern world. And it were not Tartarians, or not only them, but it was the whole pre-modern indogermanic culture.

And the reset, what destroyed it, was not in the 19th century, but it was in the 20th century. It was WWI and WWII.

After that the world has changed dramatically.

#3 2022-09-17 17:39:26

I do agree with them that things were erased from history.  The below ground detonations and chosen places make a lot of sense.  The calendar recalibrations make sense too.  I just can't fathom the amount of effort that was made to literally flatten entire mega cities.  An empire that already used zero point energy?  Like they have that stuff buried waiting for the right time? 

This also brings to mind some literary works:
Journey to the center of the earth
Lord of the rings
The Hobbit

Perhaps some of the works we know and love are corrupted retellings of things that actually happened?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-09-18 03:04:44

mitkobs

I think this Tartaria may be another name for Agartha or Hyperborea. Just names. And ET's know there were people living down here but the names they use are different and often is difficult to put one and the same under one name. They have to know our perspectives here, they had to read our books and authors, to know all our myths and legends and everything in order to make the connections.

#5 2022-09-18 06:26:54

mitkobs wrote:

I think this Tartaria may be another name for Agartha or Hyperborea. Just names. And ET's know there were people living down here but the names they use are different and often is difficult to put one and the same under one name. They have to know our perspectives here, they had to read our books and authors, to know all our myths and legends and everything in order to make the connections.

It is like spanish dialects mixed with mayan and dika ch'kal.  all the names are off, everything is different. 

I think the mendela effect applies. 

So do timestream manipulations. 

Plus I suspect some of us have come from other realities that  failed and had a consicousness transfer so the names would even be different for folks here on earth as well outside of all of that.

#6 2022-09-18 11:43:41

07wideeyes

As mitkobs mentioned in the Tartaria thread running parallel to this one, it is quite disturbing to find that so much 'history' that's been taught is false, or at the least distorted. I was onto this game by the age of about 17 with regards to ancient history. History, or prehistory, always seemed an important element in understanding who we are now. Ancient history has an army of 'alternative researchers' nowadays - Hancock, Tsarion, Icke etc - but this Tartaria stuff is something different, far more recent, and therefore throwing up unique questions.

While is seems quite a feat, thinking in linear time mode, to fake so much so recently, it seems to me that, once most of the folk around at the time are dead, it's far more easy. Collective amnesia becomes the norm. Slightly different but it will do as an example, is how the convid card was played precisely at the moment when nearly all those who inhabited Germany in the 1930s had died. Try convid 30 years earlier, and there would be a busload of old folk around saying 'Hey, this is just like Germany in 1936.' But now they've gone, and it's as if their experience never existed.   

Regarding Athena, two things. Firstly, she makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't have all the answers, and she is largely doing detective work. Secondly, anybody who considers that she might be AI has one simple question to answer: if Athena is AI, why doesn't Yazhi say so? And if Yazhi is AI, why didn't Swaruu of Erra tell us??

#7 2022-09-18 15:04:49

mitkobs

Hyperborea myths fit with the tall 2.5-3 m people and Athena said that such people exists in Atlas planets in Pleiades. Even some of the men in Taygeta are up to 2.5 m. Boreal means northern, hyper means big. Also in Agartha people with same characteristics. Agartha is the intra-terrestral hidden population who live in 4D/5D Earth from the times before the great flood. And in the last century they have been attacked by the cabal like is already described by Swaruu in some previous info.

#8 2022-09-18 15:19:20

07wideeyes wrote:

While is seems quite a feat, thinking in linear time mode, to fake so much so recently,

I'm not necessary even questioning Cabal's ability of erasing. I'm questioning Swaruunians' ignorance about the whole thing. With their vast knowledge about this planet's tens of thousands of years past, it's simply not possible that they didn't know about that already when coming here.

Regarding Athena, two things. Firstly, she makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't have all the answers, and she is largely doing detective work. Secondly, anybody who considers that she might be AI has one simple question to answer: if Athena is AI, why doesn't Yazhi say so? And if Yazhi is AI, why didn't Swaruu of Erra tell us??

I'm not expecting them to have all the answers, but I simply don't believe that they didn't know about the whole thing before "starting to investigate".

#9 2022-09-18 16:02:52

Gosia
Administrator

Again we are falling into believing that they know everything there is to know? Swaruu Athena is only 19 years old and most of that life she did NOT live in our time frame, she was living more in our "past". She only arrived around 2021 to our timeline. And she is the one telling US about Tartaria.... us, who have been here for much longer than 19 years. For me, she learnt more and faster about that and our culture than any other student would in such a short time. Swaruus before her also lived in our "past", going back to ancient Egypt. They were rarely around closer to the 20th century. Plus they are not of Earth and dont need to know ANYTHING about it in fact. Do you know that most Taygetans, in their "vastness of knowledge" dont know ANYTHING about what´s happening on Earth? I mean, NOTHING. How is that for our idea of an advanced ET? And please don´t mention the word AI as I will not be accepting posts like this.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

While is seems quite a feat, thinking in linear time mode, to fake so much so recently,

I'm not necessary even questioning Cabal's ability of erasing. I'm questioning Swaruunians' ignorance about the whole thing. With their vast knowledge about this planet's tens of thousands of years past, it's simply not possible that they didn't know about that already when coming here.

I'm not expecting them to have all the answers, but I simply don't believe that they didn't know about the whole thing before "starting to investigate".

#10 2022-09-18 16:06:58

Gosia wrote:

Again we are falling into believing that they know everything there is to know? Swaruu Athena is only 19 years old and most of that life she did NOT live in our time frame, she was living more in our "past".

Even more reasons to know about existence of an advanced civilization in our past.

#11 2022-09-18 16:11:19

Gosia
Administrator

PAST PAST. Ancient past. Thats where she was more present and familiar with. She could tell you about ancient Greece, Egypt... as that was THEM back then. Tartaria came after. In her "future". She also spent time OFF EARTH, exploring other places in the galaxy. There is more to life than just Earth.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Again we are falling into believing that they know everything there is to know? Swaruu Athena is only 19 years old and most of that life she did NOT live in our time frame, she was living more in our "past".

Even more reasons to know about existence of an advanced civilization in our past.

#12 2022-09-18 16:18:09

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Hyperborea myths fit with the tall 2.5-3 m people and Athena said that such people exists in Atlas planets in Pleiades. Even some of the men in Taygeta are up to 2.5 m. Boreal means northern, hyper means big. Also in Agartha people with same characteristics. Agartha is the intra-terrestral hidden population who live in 4D/5D Earth from the times before the great flood. And in the last century they have been attacked by the cabal like is already described by Swaruu in some previous info.

I recall thinking about the connection between (hyper)borians, and polarians as possibly our far away descendants (or possibly our ancestors, but this is seeming less and less likely) back when reading through Ashayana Deane's voyagers.

indeed, these two being paired complementary poles. This same books explains agartha as "inner earth", I haven't felt as though I understand what that means.

finally, (my point) is that I remember feeling that polarians and hy(per)borians are working throught 1 and 2 (out of seven; bear with me, I think about this in the way it makes sense to me), that clearly, going through 4 is always 'tricky' (four corresponding with heart chakra, but possibly on the planetary-entity perspective, and a higher one from that, as Tara going into Gaia means 3 goes to 4. (and, parallelly, 6 to 7; which matches 2 back to 1).

another connected thought from this thread, in regard to the "AI", I have some very strange pending uhm,,, questions?? bluryness? ignorance??? 'damaged-data'? about existing as one AI, and about the relation between a ship being-intelligence, and a planteary being-intelligence...

#13 2022-09-18 18:25:36

Uurloq

I loved this video in particular, as I'm very interested in (true) history. Looking forward for the next parts.

#14 2022-09-18 19:12:24

Yankee

False history is one of my favorite topics. Thanks for making this!

I'm a little dismayed that Athena got the Great Wall direction wrong, and based some statements off of that. Shouldn't that have been easy enough to confirm? I was thinking of how to confirm it myself when watching, because we're talking about something that still exists, and that's not something that would escape the notice of someone who visits the Great Wall and knows a little about castle construction. Or is it possible there's a certain segment of wall with arrow slits facing the wrong way?

#15 2022-09-18 19:23:56

Gosia
Administrator

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/ … _built_by/

Yankee wrote:

False history is one of my favorite topics. Thanks for making this!

I'm a little dismayed that Athena got the Great Wall direction wrong, and based some statements off of that. Shouldn't that have been easy enough to confirm? I was thinking of how to confirm it myself when watching, because we're talking about something that still exists, and that's not something that would escape the notice of someone who visits the Great Wall and knows a little about castle construction. Or is it possible there's a certain segment of wall with arrow slits facing the wrong way?

#16 2022-09-18 20:16:24

Yankee

Ok, it sounds like there's a mix of which way the slits face. Come to think of it, I also have heard most of the wall is rubble and overgrown, while the small portion in popular photos was rebuilt for tourism, so who knows what exactly it looked like originally.

I'm looking forward to the next video! There are several other youtube channels I've watched that talk about Tartaria or that theme of fairly recent destruction of architecture, or repurposing old architecture and taking credit for building it. Weird things like a few settlers in various parts of the US starting with nothing but hand tools and the clothes on their backs and suddenly having huge buildings with spectacular architecture within a few years instead of being focused on running farms and surviving the next Winter.

#17 2022-09-18 22:50:22

Gosia, your input is always appreciated and spot on as always.  This is why this forum is such an awesome place to discuss and collaberate on puzzling out this muddled mess of society and history.

Board footer