You are not logged in.

#51 2022-09-05 21:05:29

Spirit

Re: The four main tenets of Satanism

mitkobs wrote:

@Spirit

Yes, some animals may recognize themselves in the mirror, like chimps and gorillas, they also can think like human 3 year old child and can learn language of signs and with that can have very simple talk.

Source cannot be imperfect. Source do not need to learn. It knows everything possible that can be known ever. It is beyond space and time and all the possible life can be observed in any point of past, present, future.
Source as the highest mind there is, all that is. We here are not currently the highest mind, only some little fraction of it. We imposed to ourselves an oblivion. This is why we do not know and need to learn in order to know what we do not know.

Source control everything in order to stay Source. If there is no such control some its dark parts may have ideas to destroy Source. But because all is already predestined in very vast sense Source cannot be overridden by some of its parts that are lesser in mind.

Pretty sure dolphins are vastly intelligent and self aware, as well having a conscience, but I am no expert, just an observation.

So ok, if Source is perfect, what made Source decide to send fragments of itself, aka life, everywhere, when Source already has everything and anything? Boredom? However if Source knows everyone and everything, then wouldn't repeating the exact same things over and over be boring? I can only offer my perspective that I would get really bored, if there was nothing more to learn, do, discover, etc. Can only watch the same film, play the same game, relive the same experience, have the same conversation, etc. so many times before I grow tired and move on to something new. Trying to imagine myself as having a reason to do anything, if I were to know everyone and everything ever, I find it baffling. I have connected with my higher self, and yet I fail to see this perfection. I do see the essence and how we are all connected through the Aether, but no perfection.

I am pretty confident that I did not impose on myself any kind of oblivion, nor did I choose to forget who and what I am beyond the flesh, which means that whatever choice I did make, the intention was not to forget. My best guess is I chose to come here to help, at least when I still felt that way. Also If I really want something, then forgetting myself is not required, even to gain a new perspective. However, If someone truly wanted to give themselves amnesia, then that is of course their choice.

As for predestined, I have yet to experience such a thing, but of course anything is possible.

Does Source need to be perfect and in control of everything to keep itself from being destroyed, or can it simply exercise it's immense and boundless freedom to keep itself from being destroyed? If Source is the most knowledgeable, powerful, free, boundless, infinite, etc. Then why would perfection be a requirement to keep things from being completely destroyed? Like I do understand where you are coming from, just that I fail to see the need for being perfect and in total control when you are the biggest and most powerful and know anything and everything within your own infinite forms and expressions, aka fragments. Like I don't need to be perfect, to change my life and reality and maintain that, and I am only this fragment.

Also infinity and perfect are kind of a mismatch, are they not? Life is boundless and infinite, and yet Source is perfect? Doesn't that kind of conflict? How can one achieve perfection, if there is no true beginning or end to anything? What is the driving factor that keeps life moving, growing, learning, etc. in a perfect existence? Reliving, experiencing that which one has already done, fails to account for this drive, in my experience.

Maybe Source is simply beyond my current state of being, and since anything is possible, perhaps even achieving perfection in infinity works out, somehow. I just fail to see it myself.

#52 2022-09-05 21:23:01

naringas

Spirit wrote:

So ok, if Source is perfect, what made Source decide to send fragments of itself, aka life, everywhere, when Source already has everything and anything? Boredom? However if Source knows everyone and everything, then wouldn't repeating the exact same things over and over be boring? I can only offer my perspective that I would get really bored, if there was nothing more to learn, do, discover, etc. Can only watch the same film, play the same game, relive the same experience, have the same conversation, etc. so many times before I grow tired and move on to something new. Trying to imagine myself as having a reason to do anything, if I were to know everyone and everything ever, I find it baffling. I have connected with my higher self, and yet I fail to see this perfection. I do see the essence and how we are all connected through the Aether, but no perfection.

I am pretty confident that I did not impose on myself any kind of oblivion, nor did I choose to forget who and what I am beyond the flesh, which means that whatever choice I did make, the intention was not to forget. My best guess is I chose to come here to help, at least when I still felt that way. Also If I really want something, then forgetting myself is not required, even to gain a new perspective. However, If someone truly wanted to give themselves amnesia, then that is of course their choice.

As for predestined, I have yet to experience such a thing, but of course anything is possible.

Does Source need to be perfect and in control of everything to keep itself from being destroyed, or can it simply exercise it's immense and boundless freedom to keep itself from being destroyed? If Source is the most knowledgeable, powerful, free, boundless, infinite, etc. Then why would perfection be a requirement to keep things from being completely destroyed? Like I do understand where you are coming from, just that I fail to see the need for being perfect and in total control when you are the biggest and most powerful and know anything and everything within your own infinite forms and expressions, aka fragments. Like I don't need to be perfect, to change my life and reality and maintain that, and I am only this fragment.

Also infinity and perfect are kind of a mismatch, are they not? Life is boundless and infinite, and yet Source is perfect? Doesn't that kind of conflict? How can one achieve perfection, if there is no true beginning or end to anything? What is the driving factor that keeps life moving, growing, learning, etc. in a perfect existence? Reliving, experiencing that which one has already done, fails to account for this drive, in my experience.

Maybe Source is simply beyond my current state of being, and since anything is possible, perhaps even achieving perfection in infinity works out, somehow. I just fail to see it myself.

Source is not a thing but we can think about it as if it were. I think about it as "the void", but "The Source" is a more common label for it. I guess some have even called it God, however many have tried to use it as a tool of control so it got a bad reputation when seen like that.

You speak of "connecting with your higher self", but because of the way you tell us about this, it seems like some separation is still there.

As an example consider if you are connected to your face? well, not really, you ARE your face (replace 'mind' with 'face' for a better example). I'm getting at how you don't have to connect to what you already are; to think of a connection implies a sublte sense of separatedeness.

But you are certainly on the right track, I think about that scenario of endless boring repeition a lot. I consider that form of being dead.

I have a sensation that many occultist historical groups have handed out this form of death as "eternal life".

#53 2022-09-05 22:18:44

Spirit

naringas wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Source is not a thing but we can think about it as if it were. I think about it as "the void", but "The Source" is a more common label for it. I guess some have even called it God, however many have tried to use it as a tool of control so it got a bad reputation when seen like that.

You speak of "connecting with your higher self", but because of the way you tell us about this, it seems like some separation is still there.

As an example consider if you are connected to your face? well, not really, you ARE your face (replace 'mind' with 'face' for a better example). I'm getting at how you don't have to connect to what you already are; to think of a connection implies a sublte sense of separatedeness.

But you are certainly on the right track, I think about that scenario of endless boring repeition a lot. I consider that form of being dead.

I have a sensation that many occultist historical groups have handed out this form of death as "eternal life".

I too have considered that Source is not a thing, but rather the totality of every form and expression. That still leaves the mystery of how there can be perfection in infinity. If I know everyone and everything, then by definition there is no infinity from my perspective. If I perceive life as infinite, then how can I know everyone and everything? You see my dilemma? Do people really think Source is just replaying itself over and over, with nothing new to learn, no growth, no new experiences, just the same infinite movie, over and over and over? And how do we know for sure that there isn't more than a single Source? Infinity is an awfully big place for just one, and I do currently think that in essence were are one, but even still I cannot know for certain at this point.

The separation I have is due to me being imperfect, as well as wanting to retain my individual form and expression, rather than reintegrating to source as pure essence. Whatever more separation there is, I am not currently aware. Is that the perfection people speak of, pure essence, no separation, oneness?

Either way I am going to retire from this for now, as I have my own life to get back to. Perhaps I will return once I have a new perspective to share.

#54 2022-09-06 03:27:37

mitkobs

The new to experience is consequence of imposing some oblivion. When removing aside some memories of the wholeness. In order to be an ant have to act like ant. You cannot be an ant if you have a memories of a bee, you will be a bee then. Same goes with all other living forms. The difference between lower and higher living beings is the amount of consciousness or memory.

Dolphins and whales may be self conscious yes. Also crow species of birds.

Animal term maybe comes from latin Anima that means soul. Soul means life.

What is infinity, it is Source because there is no other reality than Source. Boundless in mind, in thinking, in creating. Perfect means complete. Whatever comes from Source as creation is always complete. It is not half way done and not dysfunctional in any way, that means complete and perfect. It is harmonious. It have insane consistence of parts and yet all the parts work as one, in harmony, in cooperation so to say.

#55 2022-09-06 23:11:16

Spirit

mitkobs wrote:

The new to experience is consequence of imposing some oblivion. When removing aside some memories of the wholeness. In order to be an ant have to act like ant. You cannot be an ant if you have a memories of a bee, you will be a bee then. Same goes with all other living forms. The difference between lower and higher living beings is the amount of consciousness or memory.

Dolphins and whales may be self conscious yes. Also crow species of birds.

Animal term maybe comes from latin Anima that means soul. Soul means life.

What is infinity, it is Source because there is no other reality than Source. Boundless in mind, in thinking, in creating. Perfect means complete. Whatever comes from Source as creation is always complete. It is not half way done and not dysfunctional in any way, that means complete and perfect. It is harmonious. It have insane consistence of parts and yet all the parts work as one, in harmony, in cooperation so to say.

Thank you for your thoughts, I will think on them for a while.

By the way, have you heard this quote? I forget the exact wording but it goes something like, "Only a machine deals in absolutes". Curious what your thoughts are on such a statement.

Until next time.

Love,
Spirit.

Last edited by Spirit (2022-09-06 23:11:51)

#56 2022-09-07 04:06:08

mitkobs

Highest mind is one, singular, always and forever. Cannot be two or more and to be the highest mind. So we as multiplicity cannot become the Source with being many and seemingly divided. Have to integrate totally and that is possible only in Spirit. The totality of everything is the Absolute.

So there is no one else than me, but this me is valid as the Absolute totally integrated. The "me" in separation illusion is always a part and some kind of ego-personality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-07 04:09:13)

#57 2022-09-20 08:00:31

mitkobs

In philosophical terms moral relativism leads to existential nihilism. In another words it leads to moral degradation and losing the meaning of life. People become erratic, cynical and totally self indulging of the flesh.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 08:02:15)

#58 2022-09-20 08:11:59

mitkobs wrote:

In philosophical terms moral relativism leads to existential nihilism. In another words it leads to moral degradation and losing the meaning of life. People become erratic, cynical and totally self indulging of the flesh.

That's definitely one extreme, and the cabal exemplifies it. The other extreme of cynicality based on moral relativism is completely mental and discipline based, emotionless spiritual systems that consider anything joyful and pleasurable to be evil and unnecessary. Physical intimacy, romance, art, creativity, all thrown away for discipline and detachment. The federation exemplifies this extreme, and they are completely into moral relativism. To them, the emotional impact and devastation of continuing a game like the 3d Earth matrix doesn't matter to them. The pain and suffering in 3d don't matter, and it's perfectly ok to create genocidal resets, no matter how much suffering it causes. The federation is the very epitome of moral relativism. They believe that the suffering that they create and facilitate is only "relative", it's all just a game, and that physical and emotional pain are of no consequence. The actions of the cabal and the pain of humanity, to them, are not wrong, but just part of the game, and it doesn't matter how wrong we think any of it is in 3d, or even when other 5d races tell them it's wrong. They completely embrace moral relativism, and that's a hard fact that can't be justified by any bullshit sophistry.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:18:34)

righteously indignant

#59 2022-09-20 08:18:11

mitkobs

There is a difference. Not wanting to participate in the madness down here is not moral relativism. They do not deny that there is madness here and people are suffering. They know the problem. They know the madness cannot be resolved with coming here guns blazing and they allow starseeds of their own to incarnate and to make some impact and to reduce the madness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 08:19:56)

#60 2022-09-20 08:21:15

mitkobs wrote:

There is a difference. Not wanting to participate in the madness down here is not moral relativism. They do not deny that there is madness here and people are suffering. They know that the problem, the madness cannot be resolved with coming here guns blazing and they allow starseeds of their own to incarnate and to make some impact and to reduce the madness.

Oh, but they do participate. They stop other races from helping directly. They are the ones behind the nanographene and the reset agenda. They are the ones who wish for Earth to be forever stuck as a 3d game, and never become a 5d interstellar civilization. The Taygetans themselves have said it. They are the controllers, and they are the ones who legitimize and protect the cabal and continue the 3d matrix game. The federation are not neutral observers. They actively interfere in order to preserve the cabal and the 3d matrix and prevent others from helping. They are imperialists, moral relativists, and tyrants. They are the ones who believe that humanity must suffer, because this is their sick little school and to their retarded logic, it's the only way to grow. Almost anyone who is familiar with the Taygetan disclosure, and even the Taygetans themselves, would express the view that the federation are indeed moral relativists.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:28:55)

righteously indignant

#61 2022-09-20 08:27:28

mitkobs

Is not that the goal is to keep this 3D forever like this. They want it functional until it serves its initial purpose, until unruly violent people become civilized and obtain morals and values and become harmless. Then this thing can be removed and people can be liberated to roam free the galaxy. Of course people are liberated individually every day when their frequency become sufficient enough. That is my spin on the problem.

#62 2022-09-20 08:34:58

mitkobs wrote:

Is not that the goal is to keep this 3D forever like this. They want it functional until it serves its initial purpose, until unruly violent people become civilized and obtain morals and values and become harmless. Then this thing can be removed and people can be liberated to roam free the galaxy. Of course people are liberated individually every day when their frequency become sufficient enough. That is my spin on the problem.

But it isn't functional. The "unruly and violent" people never have a chance to become anything else and heal from their traumas, because their experiences and frame of reference will only continue to be more pain. The true psychopaths, the controllers, will never have a chance to change either, because they will continue to be allowed to control everything and have their way and be rewarded for their sins. They will never know what it feels like to lose, to be the victim, and therefore will never learn empathy or ever experience a situation in which their bad behavior doesn't pay.

This is the broken system that the federation continues to perpetuate with their policies. They are the ones who were uncomfortable with their own starseeds being so close to turning things around from inside with no help, as they were meant to, that the federation themselves were complicit in a reset agenda to stop that from happening. The Taygetans even said so. The federation oppose Earth's liberation from inside by the hands of their very own starseeds, and instead desire a reset to continue this 3d game that creates nothing but so much suffering that there are no opportunities for many souls to grow because it locks them in endless cycles of either unending pain, or power and continuous rewards for their sins.

The federation are moral relativists, and the adversary of starseeds including their own.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:37:27)

righteously indignant

#63 2022-09-20 08:35:41

mitkobs

About the starseeds testing themselves in hard conditions of 3D - this is of secondary importance why they incarnate here, to have some additional and personal meaning if the main mission cannot be accomplished. Have to find all kind of meaning when being down here.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 08:36:21)

#64 2022-09-20 08:39:23

mitkobs wrote:

About the starseeds testing themselves in hard conditions of 3D - this is of secondary importance why they incarnate here, to have some additional and personal meaning if the main mission cannot be accomplished. Have to find all kind of meaning when being down here.

Subjecting oneself to needless torture does not equate to meaning, and "secondary missions", even if there were any truth to it, do not negate the fact that the primary mission of starseeds is to help liberate Earth, and that the federation's moral relativism has caused them to be the adversary of their very own starseeds, and the adversary of Earth's liberation. Deciding that everyone on Earth, including starseeds, needs extreme suffering to learn instead of liberation...well, that's just more moral relativism, not to mention insane and heartless.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:42:36)

righteously indignant

#65 2022-09-20 08:42:20

mitkobs

You only see the current developments, but what is going on when the controllers die and the unruly die and then incarnate again. Do you know for sure they are the same who incarnate in the same privileged families. I think they change and roles are changed in the complete opposite. After very lavish full of pleasure life comes a restricted devoid of pleasures and ease life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 08:47:14)

#66 2022-09-20 08:46:25

mitkobs wrote:

You only see the current developments, but what is going on when the controllers die and the unruly die and then incarnate again. Do you know for sure they are the same who incarnate in the same privilege families. I think they change and roles are changed in the complete opposite. After very lavish full of pleasure life come a restricted devoid of pleasures and ease life.

We've had over 10,000 years of this already. If this system worked, things would be different. Earth is ready to be liberated and experience something besides suffering. If some souls still need to learn, send them to a new 3d experience or an alternate timeline of Earth's past once again. There are so many good people and starseeds who shouldn't have to continue to get fucked like this. Also, simply continuing to bounce souls back and forth between destructive extremes of being screwed no matter how good they are and rewarded no matter how bad they are won't help. They need a variety of experience.

Real morals integrate empathy and emotionality with ethics and logic. When there is no value placed on emotions, there will always be a lack of balance that leads directly to moral relativism.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:48:54)

righteously indignant

#67 2022-09-20 08:50:38

mitkobs

But again how do you know that the system is not working. We do not have the data how many souls have been reformed. And how many as number need to go through this reformation. Imagine for how many people this thing is crucial and they will not find better way to cope in other(favorable from our starseed POV) conditions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 08:53:00)

#68 2022-09-20 08:57:00

mitkobs wrote:

But again how do you know that the system is not working. We do not have the data how many souls have been reformed. And how many as number need to go through this reformation. Imagine for how many people this thing is crucial and they will not find better way to cope in other conditions.

Infinite timelines of Earth will always be there. They can always continue to incarnate into a variety of timelines where Earth is still in 3d. We don't need to force Earth back to 3d through resets for so long in a single timeline at the expense of so many humans and starseeds who want liberation. The federation on this timeline wants to keep killing all of the good people who want liberation so they can keep resetting a single timeline of Earth and keep it in perpetual 3d for their very questionable motives of "reform" for certain souls. Why not let the cabal be the ones to die off and reincarnate somewhere else to get what they need?

Also, I smell a false flag with Tiamat. I bet that the corrupted forces within the federation always wanted to make Earth a 3d prison of suffering that feeds loosh to vampiric beings, so they created a false flag and tricked their own soldiers, including the Taygetans, into destroying Tiamat with the intention all along to install their fake moon and 3d matrix. All of this is wrong, and stinks of high level regressivism.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 08:58:36)

righteously indignant

#69 2022-09-20 09:09:11

mitkobs

Earth is all timelines. It is 5D and 12D all D, but this 3D is something actual and functional even when is artificially created. Normies are happy living here, look at them on the streets, going on with their daily lives not suspecting what things are going on. They will not understand anything of what we talk here. For them this is going in their subconscious and unconscious.

#70 2022-09-20 09:26:22

mitkobs wrote:

Earth is all timelines. It is 5D and 12D all D, but this 3D is something actual and functional even when is artificially created. Normies are happy living here, look at them on the streets, going on with their daily lives not suspecting what things are going on. They will not understand anything of what we talk here. For them this is going in their subconscious and unconscious.

These days, even most "normies" are not happy. They pretend to be, but they are not. They are depressed, angry, antisocial, and they can't even begin to understand the aspects of life that are making them this way. They know something is not right but can't begin to contemplate their oppression. Never in recent history have there been so many people just flipping out and going crazy, murdering each other over stupid shit, normalizing antisocial behaviors and principles. It's just as real for them, but the "why" of it remains suppressed in their subconscious.

Starseeds were tricked in to coming here thinking we would make a difference, when the federation's plan was never liberation, but continued tyranny. If this is how it's going to be, all starseeds should leave and never come back. Races like the Taygetans should extract their remaining starseeds and never return. This place doesn't need us here to keep on being a worthless hellhole. It can do that just fine without us.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 09:31:36)

righteously indignant

#71 2022-09-20 10:09:46

mitkobs

No one is completely happy even in 5D. Such thing is not possible until we are back and one with Source.

Every starseed decide for themselves to incarnate or not. You may not like it now, but cannot forbid others to come if they want. When you live in 5D you will see things entirely different not so from egoistic POV and will have other desires and things to do.

Imagine life that is completely secured, nothing to worry about, no need to earn money to survive every day, all that you want is easily possible and available. You can go everywhere where people in 5D usually go in Space and galaxy. All this is something like a everyday normal reality for you. Maybe with having all that much people want something different, something difficult and challenging but they had done there all possible that is challenging and difficult. Then what. I guess they try to find new things, and really challenging and dangerous things.

#72 2022-09-20 10:30:40

mitkobs wrote:

No one is completely happy even in 5D. Such thing is not possible until we are back and one with Source.

Every starseed decide for themselves to incarnate or not. You may not like it now, but cannot forbid others to come if they want. When you live in 5D you will see things entirely different not so from egoistic POV and will have other desires and things to do.

Imagine life that is completely secured, nothing to worry about, no need to earn money to survive every day, all that you want is easily possible and available. You can go everywhere where people in 5D usually go in Space and galaxy. All this is something like a everyday normal reality for you. Maybe with having all that much people want something different, something difficult and challenging but they had done there all possible that is challenging and difficult. Then what. I guess they try to find new things, and really challenging and dangerous things.

This game is stupid. It's so unbalanced towards pain that it's small and limiting. There is no excitement and exploration here, just endless cycles of abuse. Creating drama for entertainment is immature. The entire "value" of such an experience is based on moral relativism, something that you denounce as a satanic principle in one breath and defend in another.

righteously indignant

#73 2022-09-20 12:02:55

mitkobs

Seeing life from different perspectives is not moral relativism. It is only observing and showing them to you here, my morals are fine and intact. Not going to excuse anyone or myself for any crime done or any suffering caused without seeing the situation from most objective stand point possible.

From the perspective of the limitation and not having enough energy and money to do what you want to do you can call life harsh, cruel, stupid, too much, disgusting and so on. From the perspective of again not having but being truly spiritual you can see meaning in all things and within, like you are part of everything and you are Source in the same time. You will not care too much for personal desires, for the cravings about the world, but nevertheless you will keep dignity and composure.

Genoveva, yes something is happening, energetic wave is happening. But to what will lead, we will see. Such deep level of corruption cannot be undone other way. If stays will lead to destruction of the system and the game will be over.

#74 2022-09-20 12:53:28

mitkobs

For me the energetic wave is awakening people who can handle such open and rude awakening. Your mind have to be in the right place so to say to be able to incorporate such energetic wave and not break down of hyper tension and overload of information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 12:58:16)

#75 2022-09-20 13:16:34

And others yet see things from the perspective of guard-dogs of the matrix system, who wish there to be neither rescuers or rescued, but only continuation of their retarded game until all of the emotionality is burnt out from the children of Lyra and we all become emotionless slaves to a false paradigm of spirituality based on entropy and nihilism. This place is a concentration camp created by emotionless races at the time of their false-flag destruction of Tiamat to imprison the children of Lyra in their false lunar matrix and strip them all of their connection to true source, by imposing a false-idol source that does not value love and happiness but only discipline, detachment, and entropic destruction of the self rather than natural integration of the self with the whole.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-20 13:30:22)

righteously indignant

Board footer