You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-08 17:22:22

RoadtoSamadhi

WATER TREATMENT , SHTF SCENARIOS

WHAT TO DO when they start going after the water supplies ??? What’s your method of getting water to the family ??? Please and thanks for any insights

#2 2022-06-08 18:41:53

Pymander

Re: WATER TREATMENT , SHTF SCENARIOS

I think they want a controlled collapse of society. Not full on "Mad Max"... at least for the time being. If the water supply gets cut off people go crazy and society collapses. It would be quite dangerous for them as they could easily lose control over the situation. For now, I think it's best to filter water since it's already possible they add more than just fluoride to poison us.

If the water supply gets cut off, I would imagine being mobile and highly adaptive will be critical. I live near a major West Coast city and there are not many natural sources of water. Digging a well isn't an option either. I've thought about this and the only option would be finding a way to get to an area with water and the ability to grow crops. But, this probably wouldn't be feasible so who knows. If things get really bad, I would hope that there would be greater intervention to guide us.

#3 2022-06-09 21:26:36

HeadRush

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

WHAT TO DO when they start going after the water supplies ??? What’s your method of getting water to the family ??? Please and thanks for any insights

Best option would be a water purification system & to live on river-access or on a natural water-reservoir, I personally live on a river so I'm not concerned about access to water.

#4 2022-06-10 14:17:45

Cocreatr

If you have an independent source of electricity like Solar and live in a humid climate, you can dedicate a dehumidifier to distill water  out of the air. Just keep it meticulously clean, do not touch any parts coming into contact with water.

If no such source, check out other solutions such as https://duckduckgo.com/?q=water+air+net
Some may be DIYable.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#5 2022-06-10 15:53:49

RoadtoSamadhi

Cocreatr wrote:

If you have an independent source of electricity like Solar and live in a humid climate, you can dedicate a dehumidifier to distill water  out of the air. Just keep it meticulously clean, do not touch any parts coming into contact with water.

If no such source, check out other solutions such as https://duckduckgo.com/?q=water+air+net
Some may be DIYable.

Somebody told me they rain water nowadays was filled with so much shit it’s not worth filtering?  How true is this??? What would you do regardless SHTF and water in the USA???? Not having enough water sounds like a horrible way to die and I would probably try to desperately find a way to suicide

#6 2022-06-11 02:01:09

Cocreatr

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Somebody told me they rain water nowadays was filled with so much shit it’s not worth filtering?  How true is this??? What would you do regardless SHTF and water in the USA???? Not having enough water sounds like a horrible way to die and I would probably try to desperately find a way to suicide

I did not suggest anything about rain water. If you wish to play it safe, consider that gray water, good enough for laundry and toilet. Marginal for shower, needs adequate filtering or distillation for drinking, even without industrial pollution or chemtrails.

The dehumidifier is a SHTF workaround, its materials do not have food contact safety approval. The cold coils distill the gas form of water out of the ambient air. Contaminated by what chemicals and dust the air carries, and any mold that may grow on the coils and water drain parts.  You can keep it clean with chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide or other food-safe cleaners.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#7 2022-06-22 11:44:07

Edith_S

Hi everybody,

I saw this link where there are several SHTF scenarios presented, also water purification methods included. Just in case anybody is interested

https://thegrownetwork.com/off-grid-survival-toolkit

I also use an ozone generator to purify the water from toxins after filtration.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-06-22 11:55:21)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#8 2022-06-23 10:57:45

Edith_S

Also, there is this docu-series running now. you can still join

https://chemicaltoxicity.byhealthmeans.com/

#9 2022-06-23 18:39:55

RoadtoSamadhi

Cocreatr wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I did not suggest anything about rain water. If you wish to play it safe, consider that gray water, good enough for laundry and toilet. Marginal for shower, needs adequate filtering or distillation for drinking, even without industrial pollution or chemtrails.

The dehumidifier is a SHTF workaround, its materials do not have food contact safety approval. The cold coils distill the gas form of water out of the ambient air. Contaminated by what chemicals and dust the air carries, and any mold that may grow on the coils and water drain parts.  You can keep it clean with chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide or other food-safe cleaners.

I saw some super expensive dehumidifiers online , do you have one you recommend ?

#10 2022-09-28 04:55:27

Edith_S

Hi, here's video about some easy water filtration options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtkWkvJrz40

other prepping possibilities also  listed below the video

Board footer