You are not logged in.

#276 2022-09-30 16:33:43

Jupiter 9

Re: Changes in the world - News

mitkobs wrote:

For the example with the chickens. Why the higher self of the chickens will want to go through such suffering? They do service to everyone who want to eat chicken. They are ready to go through all they are going to have your fried chicken on the table. But that comes with costs that for now cannot be realized for those who are in the position to eat the chickens. 

The Source will give you everything that you want no matter how inhuman and cruel that might be from the stand point of suffering of other people, species, animals. But energy is energy. You take some, then the same will be taken from you. You will have to accommodate others who also have inhuman desires. The game is sick but it get balanced and no one can escape the consequences created. Have to go through them, experience and get wiser and free yourself from the cycles.

Suffering and chicken cruelty and all the other dark stuff is also an inescapable part of duality.

"There is a conspiracy between black and white.You can't have one without the other." - Alan Watts

This can be interpreted in a negative way, that you can't get rid of the suffering and ugly dark stuff here in the duality realms. You can't have the beautiful without the ugly.

And it can be interpreted in a positive way, that you can't have the ugly stuff without the beautiful. You cannot have only the ugly stuff. They are a package deal. If you are experiencing the ugly nightmare things, then you are going to experience the beautiful dream things too whether you like it or not. smile

You can't perceive the beautiful stuff without the contrast of the ugly stuff here in the duality realms.

All the dark ugly stuff is What We Are Not and it's the contrast that can help us perceive What We Are.

"What I Am cannot be experienced if there is no such thing as What I Am Not"

All the unwanted stuff can help us define and know what we want.

"Evil exists so that we may have a context within which to experience good" - Neal Donald Walsch

I prefer to look at it from that more positive perspective, that all the ugly dark icky yucky unwanted nightmare stuff, is the context and contrast in which we can demonstrate and experience the beautiful divine dream stuff. But I get sucked into the sucking from time to time and forget to look at it from that perspective and look at it from a more grumpy cat perspective haha smile

Teal also uploaded a very relevant video recently.

The Biggest Lie the Self-Help/Spiritual Industry Sells You

"[...] The biggest lie that the self help/spiritual industry perpetuates is that there can be an end to contrast. That it is possible to get to a point where life only feels good with no negatives and where no unwanted things happen anymore. It’s at this point that I have to tell you that just because we say we are spiritual but not religious, doesn’t mean that we haven’t carried over the same religious beliefs and given them a makeover. The self-help/spiritual industry is selling you the idea of heaven, just like so many religions have. Only this time, it’s had a makeover. Now, instead of reaching heaven (an end state of positivity) after you die by doing things right and good enough while you are alive, it’s all about reaching heaven (an end state of positivity) while you are alive by doing thing right and good enough while you are alive.  [...]"

And this is only the duality part. Once we also educate ourself and understand and integrate the nonduality teachings part and combine those two then the suckening of the ugly unwanted stuff is less sucky. And we can be happy in the midst of the suckness, and that untouchable non-dual happiness softens the suckiness of the dark unwanted stuff of indivi-duality.

(This is another amazing relevant video from Teal AND Consciousness (The Modern Day Replacement for The Middle Way))

This preaching to the quire has been concluded. Who knows maybe there is a chef here that doesn't know how to make an omelette. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#277 2022-09-30 17:00:55

Jupiter 9

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, thanks for the quotes, Jupiter. I appreciate you digging them out. I understand the idea of the game, and the suffering, and the rest. My point, though, is that, from where I am at the moment - and that's the only point I can speak from, and arguably the only valid point - the whole thing sucks!

There you go - the Englishman has said it more directly than the Romanian. Who said miracles can't happen???!!!!

One of my jokes is that if I am here through immersion when I wake back to my home planet, I will become an activist and go stand outside the immersion pod building, and like people outside the abortion centers here, I'll try to convince people that want to immerse on the Terrestrial 3D, that entering here is a sin and Jesus doesn't want them to come here. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#278 2022-10-01 03:02:48

Cosmic Sea
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

For the example with the chickens. Why the higher self of the chickens will want to go through such suffering? They do service to everyone who want to eat chicken. They are ready to go through all they are going to have your fried chicken on the table. But that comes with costs that for now cannot be realized for those who are in the position to eat the chickens. 

The Source will give you everything that you want no matter how inhuman and cruel that might be from the stand point of suffering of other people, species, animals. But energy is energy. You take some, then the same will be taken from you. You will have to accommodate others who also have inhuman desires. The game is sick but it get balanced and no one can escape the consequences created. Have to go through them, experience and get wiser and free yourself from the cycles.

What a whole bunch of 'spiritual drivel'. On earth here...you remember in your delusional ascension that there is still living here on earth right??
Animals eat animals on earth...there is no karmic suffering or horrific acts therein. Get a grip.
The human body requires biological exchanges here on earth. You and your ilk have seemed to have been usurped by the WEF and factions. Where they promote that it's best to be vegan. Even spiritual ideologies promote this and have for the last few decades. Is it true? Is this the top scientific need of the biological human system RIGHT NOW????

Get a grip on your judgements of all of this..

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#279 2022-10-01 18:21:30

Brahman

I found an interesting quote about (pleiadian) food. I didn't know about the effects of eating only vegetarian. In the Food section.

The Pleiadians/Plejarans live on mineral and vegetable, as well as animal products, whereby they are mindful of striking a balance. The main values of their nutrition are made up of fruit and vegetables, whereby they reject any form of pure vegetarian food because such a form of nutrition could have negative effects which could manifest itself in the way that the thought activity and the consciousness related ability to react exceed the normal healthy limit and lead to a positive degeneration.

In such an outcome is the healthy criticism ability lost whereby a person no longer is able to distinguish the real from unreal.Too little vegetable nourishment and too little fruit resp. an excess of animal products result in the exact opposite, namely an inertia in thoughts and in the reaction ability as well as a certain violent temper and an uncontrollable wildness, which often  degenerate into a pointless aggression in a way which is not exactly desired

http://www.meiersaken.info/Planet_Erra.html

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#280 2022-10-01 19:37:36

mitkobs

They do not eat animal products and they do not harm animals. This is already disclosed. Everything about the irreplaceable nutritional value of the meat is cabal lies.

#281 2022-10-02 04:04:58

mitkobs

I see the point that Swaruu is making about the need to eat meat. This point concerns people who are new and unexperienced to plant eating but do not made within the mental frame for it, that changes the DNA and that is why they are not efficient with breaking down plant food. They are going vegan without going into the ideas that make you spiritual. Those have to go hand in hand. You cannot be vegan if you mindset is still 3D, supporting the matrix, being victim to circumstances or being little tyrant manipulator.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-02 04:06:43)

#282 2022-10-02 22:21:57

07wideeyes

Ha Ha, don't worry. I've been on the forum nearly every day for the past month, but I'm totally lost too! And not just regarding this thread, either..... heh heh.

#283 2022-10-02 22:47:36

Scott Summers

wahinionthebeach wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

Dear, dear 07wideeyes and ALL forum members !

Let's not forget - WE ARE SPIRIT, WE CAN'T BE DISCONNECTED FROM SOURCE !

It is just the PROGRAMMING that makes our present existence miserable.

I am not so eloquent like the Swaruu's or Bruce Lipton, so I  just paste here the links to get some reminders - never get into their games hardheartedly :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/yazhi-sw … sical-chat

Yazhi: As best as possible yes, precisely. I fight with mind and heart, consciousness and awareness, and a sharp sword made in 19th century Japan, sharp 200 level laminated stainless steel. You can understand the expanded meaning of my sentence.

The fight is at all levels. I am at all levels, so I fight however each level needs to be fought with full intention of bettering that level to lesser the need of such senseless fighting. Meaning that I do not justify the use of the literal sword if there is a better way to solve things. And I know there is a better way because I also see above. And the more people understand this, the less conflict there will be.
You cannot be only in one density in order to ascend. You need to be in all at once. Because if you only want to be love and light, you deny the lower densities that still form you, and denying them thinking only as love and light will make you vulnerable in 3D, a slave and a victim. So you must be the sword and the monster and the light being on a cloud. Thinking only love and light does not make you a 9D being. It only makes you a 3D victim <--- <---

Be an illuminated lion, with sharp teeth and a sword. Like the Urmah are. Ultimate warriors, alpha predators of the Galaxy... and loving cute fluffy big kittens. Knowing when to be a lion, and when to be a kitten.

Gosia: What about being just observant?

Yazhi: That as well, that encompasses all. That's how I am mostly. I'm only sharing points of view here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-cueT-MV0A&t=620s

If you’re ready to learn how to turn all your limiting beliefs into positive actions, how to manifest heaven on earth, how to change your mind’s subconscious programming and SO much more, then this episode is for you!

Gosia, Edith, Mitkobs, 07wideeyes, Wahinionthebeach,

Start to research how to set up and maintain a private crypto account (not on any exchanges). Preferably a hardware key.

Make sure you’ve mastered it.

Then wait for my signal. Make sure you’ve mastered it.

@ScottSummers, I'm totally lost... see this is what happens when I hop back on after being gone for a month. lol.  I have no idea what's going on but my husband has a Q...Ledger or Trezor?

Sorry for not setting up the background properly, my bad.

If you’re not new to crypto-currencies, that’s great. Just make sure you’re able to receive cryptos. (Don’t worry, it’s optional! It’s not mandatory smile) No conditions or strings attached.

I’ll explain it better in another thread.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-02 22:53:48)

#284 2022-10-02 22:52:49

Scott Summers

07wideeyes wrote:

Ha Ha, don't worry. I've been on the forum nearly every day for the past month, but I'm totally lost too! And not just regarding this thread, either..... heh heh.

Because you lack understanding, I have no choice but to take you off the list...

You’ll have to ask Wahini’s permission to get back on it. It’s a shame. And to think it was you that gave me this idea. sad

#285 2022-10-03 11:51:57

07wideeyes

Scott Summers wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Because you lack understanding, I have no choice but to take you off the list...

You’ll have to ask Wahini’s permission to get back on it. It’s a shame. And to think it was you that gave me this idea. sad

No disrespect or offence intended, Scott. There are times when my humour is not easy to detect; or just plain suspect.... Anyhow, maybe you also picked up something in the tone of my little intended-to-be-harmless comment... That of a being (ie 'me') considering taking a step back somewhat from activities on the forum, in order to..... consider...!

#286 2022-10-03 12:41:35

Scott Summers

07wideeyes wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

No disrespect or offence intended, Scott. There are times when my humour is not easy to detect; or just plain suspect.... Anyhow, maybe you also picked up something in the tone of my little intended-to-be-harmless comment... That of a being (ie 'me') considering taking a step back somewhat from activities on the forum, in order to..... consider...!

I was just pulling your leg! On hindsight, maybe it wasn’t a good idea trying to be funny while staying awake for too many hours. smile

#287 2022-10-03 13:28:59

07wideeyes

Hey man! That was a successful leg pull. Congratulations!!

#288 2022-10-04 02:59:12

Cosmic Sea
Banned

HAHAHAHA! I can't even count the times my posts/comments have been lambasted on this site and others. So I will celebrate this one....my post from the Telegram chat.

Animals eat animals. They are not evil or horrified for causing suffering. Our biology may require meat and that's that. We could all pull up a ton of 'research' disputing this or supporting it..both sides. No I don't go out and kill an animal to eat, but I've never been put in that situation and have been groomed to count on the grocery store for everything. Hmmmm??..... I resonate with alot of information from Clif High. He's cured himself of cancer, used to be vegan, then changed to meat eating. He's done extensive research and it sure seems like part of the stupid agenda...getting everyone to be vegan and perhaps have their health suffer for it. He has stated a few real gems; The myelin sheath around our nerves require animal protein/fat for protection. Our brains too. That NO nuts oils will suffice. That the whole 'fat scare'-high cholesterol' is a scam. Guess what lard is loaded with? Vitamin D....what's that now...everyone deficient in Vit D? Hmmmm??? There is a lot we been lied to on just about every aspect!!!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#289 2022-10-05 03:01:49

Edith_S

Some more "pearls" from leaders indicating the "who did it" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAIzO8ShE

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#290 2022-10-05 22:51:57

microvirus6

have another link edith? that ones been taken down

#291 2022-10-07 05:39:45

Edith_S

microvirus6 wrote:

have another link edith? that ones been taken down

Sorry Microvirus, I did not look up any other earlier...

#292 2022-10-17 02:24:44

Scott Summers

In closing, CAF says, “Stop helping them. . . . Don’t bank at the big banks. . . use cash whenever you can, and pray. . . . This is first and foremost a spiritual war, and prayer is the best navigation tool possible.  With this level of uncertainty and change, there is no way there is enough experts to help you and enough time to listen to them all.  You have to focus on what is important.  You have to decide, are you here to be free or are you here to be a slave?  There is no more middle of the road.  There are two sides, one leads to freedom and one leads to slavery.  You have to choose.”

https://usawatchdog.com/fed-defending-d … tin-fitts/

#293 2022-10-23 15:57:24

Scott Summers

#294 2022-10-23 17:20:33

Jupiter 9

"We Lie To You News" is where I get my news and get updated about what's happening.

The joke is that I am not even joking haha smile

They Admitted It! And We're Trying to Cover it Up - News Update

"Pfizer finally admits it, Biden’s got a huge new scandal with Saudi Arabia, and More! Tune in for all the Lies You Can Trust."

#295 2022-10-31 15:16:06

BrokenShoes

For our American friends: 

https://youtu.be/lXhI75JoQsY

DO NOT FORGET TO BUMP THIS ON THE WAY TO THE POLLS IN PERSON ON NOVEMBER 8TH!!!!!! (if you can go in person)

ROLL THOSE WINDOWS DOWN AND REP!!!!!

#296 2022-10-31 15:45:37

Scott Summers

Tide has indeed turned.

https://t.me/disclosetv/9752

NEW - The Atlantic publishes a call for amnesty rather than accountability for what has been done to people during the pandemic.

(Try not to read this on a full stomach. You may laugh so hard your food comes up.)

#297 2022-11-04 06:50:36

Edith_S

https://rumble.com/v1r54ms-warnings-thi … -reda.html

Getting creepy…

American troops are in fact on the ground in Ukraine, according to several U.S. media reports. A Pentagon official says that U.S. troops are “monitoring NATO arms deliveries.” That's a fairly vague description of what we were assured would not happen. We talk about this major mission creep with Col. Douglas MacGregor.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-11-04 06:53:55)

#298 2022-11-04 08:50:02

mile11

Edith_S wrote:

That's a fairly vague description of what we were assured would not happen.

The foreign mercenaries are already being burned to rid of witnesses going on media. You got it they are out of control.

#299 2022-11-05 16:28:25

BrokenShoes

TWOs-day NOVEMBER 6, 2022.   

https://youtu.be/SJGXLoYtzok

Get off the bench.

#300 2022-11-06 00:16:25

BrokenShoes

Also, its okay to pray on the outcome:

https://youtu.be/xfSEKTlua3g

Board footer