You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-25 22:31:23

Question what do Swaruus do for entertainment

Do they watch audio/video diversions, play games, hobbies?

Or is it more of a case there is a total dedication to fulfilling work and gears change and a different more fun portion of the current project is pursued?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-09-26 14:35:52

Jupiter 9

Re: Question what do Swaruus do for entertainment

They have full immersion games that are indistinguishable from reality.

And while they are here in orbit they watch some of our movies listen to our music, and they have mentioned they played some of our games and they find both our games and our movies more relaxing or something along that line cause they are not full immersion like their media.

Yazhi is also a child so she likes to play with dolls and also likes watching the coyote and roadrunner cartoons, if you watch an episode you'll understand why, I didn't remember that that bird doesn't obey the rules of reality in it's shenanigans, this cartoon is a documentary about the attempts of the cabal and the Federation trying to stop Yazhi hihi (and she also used to move really fast or teleport behind people up there and say beep beep and scare the bejesus out of them haha )

They don't celebrate birthdays in Taygeta so they do birthday parties while they are here. They also don't have bikes so they have printed some and if I remember correctly they have mentioned that they even do races on the ship.

And also one of my favorites  Aneeka likes shuffle dance with light shoes on smile

"[...] Gosia: Wow, incredible. And nothing easy! What do you do on the ship when you are not working?

Anéeka: Here, when I'm resting I like to chat with my friends. When alone I like to spend time in total immersion games. I also like to study the culture of the Earth, and I like to listen to and understand its music. As a sport I like modern dance. Being that I am here I like the music of the Earth especially since it is where my attention is now. I have dedicated myself to learning and practicing Shuffle Dance with light shoes on. There is no law that prevents a genuine ET from wearing light shoes and enjoying it. Leave your old concepts behind.

I consider myself very spiritual, and I like to learn about that, my own evolution as a soul and person. It is one of my main interests. But it is something as part of who I am and not as something external to me, as a hobby. [...]"

Anéeka of Temmer: Interview (Extraterrestrial Communication - Taygeta - Pleiades)

Also Athena likes to assemble miniatures and I assume most of the soldiers too up there like martial arts.

"[...] In her spare time she keeps herself in good physical shape with lots of exercise and martial arts, and as a hobby she likes to make and assemble miniatures of all kinds and subjects.[...]"

https://swaruu.org/athena-swaruu

Anyway these are some of the things I remember.

And there is also this from the PK girls (PK is short for Puppet Knowledge hihi smile )

Question: One question Anéeka, what is the Taygeta media like? The one used in the planets? In other words, how do you pass the news to citizens?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Everything moves through a network similar to the internet. It is not a television. Only the news data is fed to the network and from there everyone decides if they want to search for something in particular or not, but yes we could say there is a platform to give it a name, with news or general data of what is happening.

Unlike on Earth, any citizen can upload their news, but without the censorship of YouTube. However, it is not invasive, it is just there, nothing like: “We interrupt this program to …” Because as I have told you, there are no programs as such. Rather, there is a planetary Network connected to the Network of the Council of Alcyone connected to the Network of the Federation and others, all together, where the amount of information that is there is unquantifiable.

And entertainment is not like watching movies and series, but it is with a view for learning at the same time. And the same thing happens with movies and series on Earth, but as programming towards humans of what they should think, like, values. It is still the same, learning, but the people of the Earth do not see it, they only see empty entertainment, not a mental programming where even the most stupid TV programs are programmed to accept idiocy, meaning is best to be ignorant and obedient.

In Taygeta and other so-called 'advanced' civilizations the same thing applies, but with a view to expanding the consciousness and wisdom of the entire people, teaching them to think for themselves, and to share what they have found within their introspections and within of their personal philosophy. With this enriching the entire society.

Question: And how do people connect to this network? Through computers?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Yes, everyone has holographic computers. Holographic in two ways, that they are holistic or complete. And that the "displays" or screens are high definition and 3D holograms and if you like, also full immersion. These computers can do virtually anything.

Question: And how do you get a computer in Taygeta? Is there a place where they are distributed?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Yes, as with everything in Taygeta, you just have to ask for it.

You do not hoard computers because they would only get in the way, and they are useless. So everyone has what they need. And if it occurs to you that for some reason you need or want 30 computers, you can have them.

Only for something that is difficult to obtain for some reason, a Council would be convened to decide who gets what cannot be divided or copied. As would happen with an original of a work of art, because although you can replicate it, it is not the original, and it would be worthless.

Question: And one last question on this topic. How do you order the computer?
Because now I imagined the Amazon delivery man, but I know it should not be like that.

Аnéeka of Temmer:
With another computer, a borrowed one or going to a distribution center that is like a shopping center on Earth.

Taygeta is a women's society ... of course there must be Malls or shopping centers. But again you don't pay, you get what you want with a thank you. And the people attending there, is because they want to be there, and they are not there all the time, only seasonally or by schedule, as everyone helps.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-26 14:44:51)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-09-30 18:57:45

Jupiter wrote:

They have full immersion games that are indistinguishable from reality.

And while they are here in orbit they watch some of our movies listen to our music, and they have mentioned they played some of our games and they find both our games and our movies more relaxing or something along that line cause they are not full immersion like their media.

Yazhi is also a child so she likes to play with dolls and also likes watching the coyote and roadrunner cartoons, if you watch an episode you'll understand why, I didn't remember that that bird doesn't obey the rules of reality in it's shenanigans, this cartoon is a documentary about the attempts of the cabal and the Federation trying to stop Yazhi hihi (and she also used to move really fast or teleport behind people up there and say beep beep and scare the bejesus out of them haha )

They don't celebrate birthdays in Taygeta so they do birthday parties while they are here. They also don't have bikes so they have printed some and if I remember correctly they have mentioned that they even do races on the ship.

And also one of my favorites  Aneeka likes shuffle dance with light shoes on smile

"[...] Gosia: Wow, incredible. And nothing easy! What do you do on the ship when you are not working?

Anéeka: Here, when I'm resting I like to chat with my friends. When alone I like to spend time in total immersion games. I also like to study the culture of the Earth, and I like to listen to and understand its music. As a sport I like modern dance. Being that I am here I like the music of the Earth especially since it is where my attention is now. I have dedicated myself to learning and practicing Shuffle Dance with light shoes on. There is no law that prevents a genuine ET from wearing light shoes and enjoying it. Leave your old concepts behind.

I consider myself very spiritual, and I like to learn about that, my own evolution as a soul and person. It is one of my main interests. But it is something as part of who I am and not as something external to me, as a hobby. [...]"

Anéeka of Temmer: Interview (Extraterrestrial Communication - Taygeta - Pleiades)

Also Athena likes to assemble miniatures and I assume most of the soldiers too up there like martial arts.

"[...] In her spare time she keeps herself in good physical shape with lots of exercise and martial arts, and as a hobby she likes to make and assemble miniatures of all kinds and subjects.[...]"

https://swaruu.org/athena-swaruu

Anyway these are some of the things I remember.

And there is also this from the PK girls (PK is short for Puppet Knowledge hihi smile )

Question: One question Anéeka, what is the Taygeta media like? The one used in the planets? In other words, how do you pass the news to citizens?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Everything moves through a network similar to the internet. It is not a television. Only the news data is fed to the network and from there everyone decides if they want to search for something in particular or not, but yes we could say there is a platform to give it a name, with news or general data of what is happening.

Unlike on Earth, any citizen can upload their news, but without the censorship of YouTube. However, it is not invasive, it is just there, nothing like: “We interrupt this program to …” Because as I have told you, there are no programs as such. Rather, there is a planetary Network connected to the Network of the Council of Alcyone connected to the Network of the Federation and others, all together, where the amount of information that is there is unquantifiable.

And entertainment is not like watching movies and series, but it is with a view for learning at the same time. And the same thing happens with movies and series on Earth, but as programming towards humans of what they should think, like, values. It is still the same, learning, but the people of the Earth do not see it, they only see empty entertainment, not a mental programming where even the most stupid TV programs are programmed to accept idiocy, meaning is best to be ignorant and obedient.

In Taygeta and other so-called 'advanced' civilizations the same thing applies, but with a view to expanding the consciousness and wisdom of the entire people, teaching them to think for themselves, and to share what they have found within their introspections and within of their personal philosophy. With this enriching the entire society.

Question: And how do people connect to this network? Through computers?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Yes, everyone has holographic computers. Holographic in two ways, that they are holistic or complete. And that the "displays" or screens are high definition and 3D holograms and if you like, also full immersion. These computers can do virtually anything.

Question: And how do you get a computer in Taygeta? Is there a place where they are distributed?

Аnéeka of Temmer:
Yes, as with everything in Taygeta, you just have to ask for it.

You do not hoard computers because they would only get in the way, and they are useless. So everyone has what they need. And if it occurs to you that for some reason you need or want 30 computers, you can have them.

Only for something that is difficult to obtain for some reason, a Council would be convened to decide who gets what cannot be divided or copied. As would happen with an original of a work of art, because although you can replicate it, it is not the original, and it would be worthless.

Question: And one last question on this topic. How do you order the computer?
Because now I imagined the Amazon delivery man, but I know it should not be like that.

Аnéeka of Temmer:
With another computer, a borrowed one or going to a distribution center that is like a shopping center on Earth.

Taygeta is a women's society ... of course there must be Malls or shopping centers. But again you don't pay, you get what you want with a thank you. And the people attending there, is because they want to be there, and they are not there all the time, only seasonally or by schedule, as everyone helps.

Thanks for explaining that.

It did add some depth to understanding from which others can benefit.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-09-30 20:12:46

Jupiter 9

You are welcome. smile

And sorry about not being fully on topic. I just click at posts without paying attention to the title, and noticed that your question was about the Swaruus after I posted.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-10-02 15:30:07

Tigerhawk

Jupiter wrote:

And sorry about not being fully on topic. I just click at posts without paying attention to the title, and noticed that your question was about the Swaruus after I posted.

If the Swaruus live on the Toleka with the Taygetans then it's probably not unreasonable to assume they would do as the Taygetans do.

Board footer