You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-02 20:48:35

Manifestgirl

Petitioning the 5D Federation & Federations above them! UPDATED

I'm creating this post for those of us who want to do something more than sending a video that may or may not be seen.
I want to write a letter to those Over the 5D Federation, using their logic and my emotion to petition assistance for Earthlings
other than us Starseeds. Anyone and Everyone are welcome and invited to do the same. Since Swaruu and the team made it clear they do indeed peruse our internet, then someone for sure is monitoring the conversations we starseeds are having here. This thread is being created NOT to debate the contents of our letters, but to provide a place to post our feelings and desires to receive assistance from the Federation OVER the 5D one that has allowed this madness & nightmarish experience to continue.

I had hoped to see many many letters posted here, I see now it would not do any good.

Manifestgirl's petition

DELETED sad

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 03:56:51)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#2 2022-09-02 23:28:56

Spirit

Re: Petitioning the 5D Federation & Federations above them! UPDATED

I'll keep it short and simple.

Dear Federation, please get your head out of your rear end and look at how much mother earth does to provide and care for all, unconditionally, directly, honestly and with zero expectation of a return investment. People need self-evident assistance, not a lecture. This goes to all that desire to help from within their hearts. If you truly mean what you say, then at least consider doing as much as mother earth, because otherwise you are frankly part of the problem, and have your own issues and mess to clean up within yourselves, which in my honest opinion disqualifies you from helping anyone, not that I am confident you can, even if you wanted to, in such a state.

No one is perfect, not even nature, but at least she is trying without making excuses. Same can also be said for many humans and animals , so either put up or shut it and move on. Enough with the theater and excuses. If I made as many excuses as you lot, while claiming to want to do more, I'd never get anywhere in my life.

Feel free to contact me directly, openly, honestly and in a self evident manner, to debate this. If you refuse, at least do so openly and in a way that I can perceive in my current state. Otherwise, keep out of my life and reality, permanently, as you are of no help.

And finally, if I can change my life and reality as much as I have in the last 7+months, all on my own, and without any conflicts and such, what in the name of all that is good, is stopping you? One person, on earth, outdoing an entire federation of worlds, on pulling off big changes in life and reality, without fear? Something smells funny, or is it just me?

Tough Love,
Spirit.

#3 2022-09-03 03:35:33

Dablin

Hi Manifest girl, I am sorry but I cannot stand by why you attempt to petition the Federation to make action on our behalf. This isn't personal, I do actually believe your actions are honorable by intention but you do not represent collective Earth. Not everyone, even in this forums from what I have read over time, wants the Federation interfering with human affairs on earth. The level of manipulation we as a species and a society has had to deal with over time from the Federation already up until this point in our history is unacceptable and I refuse to encourage or support their continued medallings in our human society.

---

Dear Federation, as a participant in this 2022 Earth based third-density reality, I demand that you withdraw yourselves and all your direct members and representatives from this earth based reality and refrain yourselves from any continued interference within this human experience. As far as I am concerned you are a corrupt self-serving organization that doesn't represent the true will and well-being of the inhabitants of this planet. Your actions over time have only contributed to that hardships and suffering in this world, empowering those who's motives and desires speak directly for the darkest and most hideous aspects of the human spirit.

I personally do not recognize you as a valid authority. You do not represent me nor do I request or desire to permit any interaction and contribution from your presence and short sighted self-centered manipulations of this world on my behalf or my supposed benefit.

I consider myself an independent spiritual being with full self-responsibility and capability to solve my own problems. I do not require and absolutely refuse to allow any organization or collection of beings, especially those outside of the scope of this 3rd density reality to act on my behalf and make self-justified actions to apparently support the spiritual will of my high-level self. I am more then capable of speaking and acting on my own behalf.

I believe humanity is more then capable of standing on its own feet so to speak and can and would thrive in the long run despite your sustained manipulations of our world. Without you I believe we would only accelerate the repair, growth and enlightenment of our human society. I realise it won't be easy, especially with the social structures and mental manipulations of our human brothers and sisters, for where we continue to empower these dark attributions on earth through our ignorance and fears. Despite that though, you the Federation are not just unnecessary, you represent a parasitical spiritual blight on human existence and we would all be better of without you, at-least in our current state up until we as a collective society can make our own independent steps towards approaching you and your representatives as a new member of the galactic society and beyond.

Therefore personally, I demand you remove yourself from your continued medalling of human affairs and operate in line with your supposedly high-spiritual laws of non-interference that your organization and members of claim to operate by.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Moffat (Dablin)

#4 2022-09-03 04:27:55

mitkobs

Federation cannot withdraw because this place will be overrun instantaneously by all kind of negative aliens and very dangerous carnivorous ones. Then you will see a living hell, an apocalypses of  horror.

#5 2022-09-03 04:29:03

Manifestgirl

Hi Dablin,

I respect your position and truly appreciate you sharing it here with me/us. There is no requirement that we all agree and share the same perspective, as I can only speak from mine, not the entire race obviously. I welcome every point of view and hope others feel comfortable enough to share it here as well. All points of view are justified and welcomed.

Thank you for yours.
Much love & respect!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#6 2022-09-03 07:55:07

Kahi Harawira

Dear Federation

I take exception with the deliberate killing of one of the members of the Taygetean team.

I do hope that you have managed to enjoy the review initiated by Alenym, of the questionable conduct in the name of the Federation and for the sake of the Federation, that the lawless rouge elements that have been preying on us all, have properly been contained within the remedial process.

And if you can see your way clear, to willingly help correct the anomalies as far is possible, (overseen by the Federation) that were created directly by interstellar/interdimensional intentions that came to form allies with other negative entities on this planet. It would be helpful to see this occur within my lifetime here and if you can mange it, it would be greatly appreciated.

My thanks again
Kahi Takimoana Harawira

#7 2022-09-04 03:51:50

Manifestgirl

After watching Gosia's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk … &index=180
I realize nothing will be done, no matter how many videos or petitions we submit, the only way out is to wake up & decide to not come back. To learn to manifest yr reality on Earth in a manner that ends the nightmare from your personal perspective because we can only save ourselves, the nightmares are too convoluted.

This saddens me greatly.

Much love to you all. sad

#8 2022-09-04 11:46:12

Bucegi

Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Dablin,

I respect your position and truly appreciate you sharing it here with me/us. There is no requirement that we all agree and share the same perspective, as I can only speak from mine, not the entire race obviously. I welcome every point of view and hope others feel comfortable enough to share it here as well. All points of view are justified and welcomed.

Thank you for yours.
Much love & respect!

why is the forum overrun by troll accounts and/or seeded scripted agendas? i've seen this happening in most posts for 4 weeks now.

#9 2022-09-04 13:28:21

okcs

Bucegi wrote:

why is the forum overrun by troll accounts and/or seeded scripted agendas? i've seen this happening in most posts for 4 weeks now.

I have noticed this too, but not much time to respond. unfairly attacking the Taygetans, etc.

#10 2022-09-04 14:44:12

Manifestgirl

Genoveva wrote:

Actually, MG, this incarnation is an endless loop of groundhog days (like in the movie). The only way the protagonist got out of the loop was by transmutation of every single event through appropriate action. He tried everything else he could think of, but until he used every single opportunity to turn a bad situation into a good one, he couldn't connect with his twin flame, which actually broke the inexorable loop.

Taygetans and swaruunians indicated as much through their communications. And although the make of a video may not seem much to the uninitiated people, it is hugely important and necessary because it is a first step. It is the first actual action. After the first action is taken, the next ones will be increasingly easier to take.

Action doesn't mean doing things that will depleat a person of their energy, but it means training the muscle "of doing" (aka action) instead of sitting idle on the fence.

I appreciate your reply, I have made the video, it hasn't been uploaded yet, I'm just wondering if any of it will make a difference, I'm feeling like it won't, and in writing the letter, I realize its what I would like done but I obviously can't speak for the entire population so I'm imposing as well. I figured I'd leave the thread just in case others wanted to post a letter anyway. Many have read mine, and few posted, after I watched a few more of Gosia's videos, I began to see why. ;(

Thanks again for your feedback.

#11 2022-09-04 14:50:47

Manifestgirl

Bucegi wrote:

I'm new here so I haven't read enough posts yet to even notice, but as trolls are, not sure why they would waste their time and energy on this or any forum for that matter. I like having a platform to discuss & debate with like-minded souls, what's the payoff if you disagree with everyone & just join to aggravate?

There are rules for being here so hopefully they'll be removed.

#12 2022-09-04 14:56:22

Manifestgirl

mitkobs wrote:

Federation cannot withdraw because this place will be overrun instantaneously by all kind of negative aliens and very dangerous carnivorous ones. Then you will see a living hell, an apocalypses of  horror.

That's such a Horrifying thought I had to take a break after reading this and Dablin's reply. What a hot mess we have down here.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 15:59:04)

#13 2022-09-04 17:42:22

07wideeyes

Manifestgirl wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

I'm new here so I haven't read enough posts yet to even notice, but as trolls are, not sure why they would waste their time and energy on this or any forum for that matter. I like having a platform to discuss & debate with like-minded souls, what's the payoff if you disagree with everyone & just join to aggravate?

Manifestgirl, just like to point out that hoping other members will be removed is a bit of a heavy and serious thing to do, esp when you don't know them. There will be mistakes, misunderstandings and disagreements. That's fine, that's life on Earth. But personally I prefer to take it that on the forum we're all in it together, as the cabal was fond of saying a couple of years ago. There are trolls, infiltrators and other sad and sorry specimens, but let's be careful .....

#14 2022-09-04 17:57:03

Manifestgirl

07wideeyes wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

Manifestgirl, just like to point out that hoping other members will be removed is a bit of a heavy and serious thing to do, esp when you don't know them. There will be mistakes, misunderstandings and disagreements. That's fine, that's life on Earth. But personally I prefer to take it that on the forum we're all in it together, as the cabal was fond of saying a couple of years ago. There are trolls, infiltrators and other sad and sorry specimens, but let's be careful .....

Ok noted, my statement reg trolls is implying this... if trolls really are here, they most likely aren't taking the time to read and abide by the rules of engagement laid out here so if they are not following the rules, by their own actions, they will be removed. I'm not the one who even brought up the trolls' subject, it was inserted in one of my threads, as stated, I'm new here so I haven't been here long enough to notice or not if trolls are on the loose.

I'm too busy seeking convos regarding subjects I'm interested in that I have no interest in the activity of said trolls, but again, your point is noted.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 17:58:37)

#15 2022-09-29 05:11:25

Dablin

Bucegi wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Dablin,

Thank you for yours.
Much love & respect!

Wait, were you implying I am the troll? lol... ok whatever...

#16 2022-09-29 05:19:24

Dablin

Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Dablin,

Thank you for yours.
Much love & respect!

Cheers for your understanding Manifestgirl. I do respect your viewpoint as well. For all I know, we may end up needing some assistance in the long run to fully get out of this mess. anyway I just personally don't trust the Federation through everything I have learnt about them. Plus I am a huge proponent of self-responsibility. But at the end of the day, I am just human, I make mistakes and I have a degraded sense of awareness and understanding like most of everyone else on this chaotic planet.

I do understand the desire for some huge external force to come down here and sweep away the "garbage". But atleast from what I believe I know, we created this mess, we would only recreate it again if we didn't have to clean it up ourselves.

Of-course, I admit, we would be foolish to turn away help if it was genuine and honest. Besides, I am sure this Federation would keep doing whatever they want regardless; here's hoping we all benefit in the long run despite what happens.

#17 2022-09-30 19:08:37

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh really and not really. From my point of view there is an inner and outer world, and yet also they're one and the same. I see the inner as infinite, as I see the outer as infinite. Asking for help from the outside amounts to the same thing as getting it from within. So what does it matter if an outside force comes in and nukes most of the cabal and guiding federation? It's the equivalent of raising my consciousness so much that I shift into a parallel (one of countless number) version and yet still take the crazy game with me for further exploration of bellicosity.

Maybe they don't want you asking for outside help? Maybe the right kind of help must be asked for and in the right way. You say that it is suggested that everyone who thinks they need to respect the conditions are caught up in the fiction, yet you say asking for outside help plays into their hands? Isn't the idea that getting outside help not within the boundaries/conditions of this game/fiction as "they" would like it?

#18 2022-10-01 14:11:35

mitkobs

Get over with this complaining and demanding. The only way out from this reality is to die. When our time comes. Until then try to find things to enjoy in this life.

#19 2022-10-01 20:29:04

Bucegi

Dablin wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Dablin,

Thank you for yours.
Much love & respect!

no man, i was implying the "Manifest Girl" and her collegues are trolling this forum, not you. sorry for the misunderstanding. very funny how "Manifest Girl" is not even responding to your very intelligent posts and just writes a bunch of meaningless phrases instead.

#20 2022-10-01 20:36:12

Scott Summers

Bucegi wrote:
Dablin wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

no man, i was implying the "Manifest Girl" and her collegues are trolling this forum, not you. sorry for the misunderstanding. very funny how "Manifest Girl" is not even responding to your very intelligent posts and just writes a bunch of meaningless phrases instead.

Manifest girl is not a troll. I think you’re mistaken.

#21 2022-10-01 20:45:14

Bucegi

Scott Summers wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Dablin wrote:

Manifest girl is not a troll. I think you’re mistaken.

maybe. i had the implication probably because of the use of meaningless new age jargon in her answers ala "everything is valid so nothing matters"

#22 2022-10-03 05:44:42

Dablin

Bucegi wrote:
Dablin wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

Ah ok. No worries I never took offense anyway. I also never saw Manifest Girl's posts in anyway "trolly" (wait is that a word?). I just didn't agree with her petition to seek Federation assistance from a level of personal belief. Though now I am not so sure why I was so driven to respond in opposition so abruptly. I do feel some regrets in being so hardline with my statements. I didn't mean to roadblock her effort like that. In hindsight I probably should have just restrained myself from commenting. Not to say that i didn't agree with what I said. That is absolutely what I believe; I really do not trust the federation and would not give them an inch of any authority to do anything on my behalf. But I do understand why others would feel the need or desire to seek some greater authority to deal with this absolute insane planetary reality.

Even I despite all my efforts over my life to try and awaken myself to the true nature of things and allow myself to gain a bit more understanding of things and control of my own life, I do at times feel quite powerless. The idea of an ancient cabal manipulating human society for potentially thousands of years with the apparent direct support and/or direction of an alien federation is a pretty radical concept. It almost seems like trying to fight a mountain.

At the end of the day, I never came on these forums to act as an obstacle to others, so if in my actions I have, then I apologise. But I will admit I do have my own personal beliefs and felt this community as one outlet to which I feel comfortable enough to admit as such. But with that I also respect that others also have their own, and I never considered myself the arbiter of truth. Trust me, I know by experience how little I actually know and how many times I've been proven wrong about things throughout my life.

Manifest Girl, if you feel the need to seek assistance from the Federation, please do; if even for the benefit of yourself and those you care for. HiddenSquid implied that the inner and outer worlds are one and the same thing, and that asking for help from the outside is the same as asking from within. That makes perfect sense to me on one level. So who am I to say that people asking others for help is ultimately a bad idea.

#23 2022-10-03 15:38:10

Jupiter 9

Dablin it was this video that "roadblocked" and made Manifestgirl sad.

Manifestgirl wrote:

After watching Gosia's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk … &index=180
I realize nothing will be done, no matter how many videos or petitions we submit, the only way out is to wake up & decide to not come back. To learn to manifest yr reality on Earth in a manner that ends the nightmare from your personal perspective because we can only save ourselves, the nightmares are too convoluted.

This saddens me greatly.

Much love to you all. sad

From the transcript of that video:

(bold and underline mine)

Yazhi: [...] For me the problem here with people, with humans inhabiting planet Earth is that they have been conditioned to separation. They perceive the idea of the Ego as what they are, the body, and the letters that come with that body. I am a lawyer, I am a stylist, I am a woman, I am a child, I am a medical student, I am a housewife. They are not that, or from one level and yes they are that from another, because they are whatever they want to be and how they want to perceive themselves.

So they don't have the ability to see other people's points of view. The perspectives of others. Rather, each one firmly believes that their perspective is correct. And he defends it fiercely, as if his life depended on it, and in their minds it is precisely that. It is impossible for them to see the perspective of others, especially if it contradicts their own.

For people to sit and think to imagine other people's perspectives, all of them, no matter how contradictory they are or how different they are from their own, would expand their minds to understand the reasons for conflicts at all levels. And with this, they dissolve them. In itself that is the cure for all evil on Earth. If everyone were to think in detail incorporating in his being how other people see things, this would be integration. And it would be the increase in the perception density.

So there really is no tangible reality. Nothing is truly real. And therefore nothing is unreal. Everything is a soup of perspectives, of points of attention struggling to maintain themselves. Each one thinking they have the truth, when no one does.

The truth would be the set of all of them, of all the perspectives, and I mean all of them. It would be the Original source, "God" for some. The inability of people to see other people's perspectives is what creates all conflict. And understanding those other perspectives, the solution. However simplistic or obvious this statement is.

[...]

Gosia: I understand. Yazhi, a burning question. The vaccines and chips... Is this because they give it to people as something that the same people generate or is it part of their plan of extermination of the race because they wake up too much?
In the first case it would be... give it to them because they are NOT awake, they are ignorant and they are given what they want. And second case would be the opposite. They do it because too many people wake up. I do not understand which of these cases is true. Or both?

Yazhi: Both. People are the ones who have control from all levels. They are absolute control. But the control is stepped down in the case of 3D so that wishes and what people know from high densities doesn´t interfere with the artificial 3D design or else it loses its purpose. Being so slow and difficult. So the Federation is not the bad one, nor do they ¨give¨ people anything. It is useless to ask the Federation for anything, because it does not depend on them, but on the people and their mentality. Even so, I insist that making those videos for your other channel is necessary and correct for many levels or reasons.

They must understand that the only thing everyone has to do is evolve in consciousness while living in 3D and with that they dissolve the problem. That is why I insist that you should not wait for the ascension to happen, because it will not happen like that.

The 5D and 7D Earth and all the D's are already there, it has always been there. It is only the mind of each person that determines the level and what they see outside themselves, because the outside is only the reflection of their interior.

Even in a state of not wanting what they see, Buddha in the garbage... it defines what they DO want by contrast and an event of perceiving something unwanted is a process of manifesting what they DO want, like in the case of the starseeds in the 3D that do not want vaccines and all that. Because they are in the process of developing what they do want to manifest.

Gosia: That's why I'm not going to ask people to make petitions videos. NO. I am going to ask for the videos where they express what they WANT and WISH. Their vision for the Earth and their experience in 3D. It is not asking. It is DECLARING. And so they also align with this positive timeline that they envision. They are the ones who manifest. Let´s not ask the Federation for anything. Let´s GENERATE IT.

Yazhi: Yes, they won't give them any help. There is the difference with Phaeton - Centauri planet for example where it was not something generated by the very people by the souls there but as an invasive event of their own nightmares, the reptiles. On Earth it is designed like this.

[...]

Gosia: And why do they hold onto the Earth so much as their playground?

Yazhi: Because on Earth in a controlled environment they can experience more separation (nightmares) than anywhere else.

[...]

Gosia: So, what? We close the channels and all? Let's not do anything? Let people continue with their masks?

Yazhi: As I said above, it is a question of perspectives. We must not close ourselves to theirs, those of the regressive Federation, because if we close ourselves to those perspectives we will not be able to understand how they think. And from there choose which one you want to see and from there know what to do from your personal point of view.

Gosia: So, because they want to eliminate the world, they send the starseeds to awaken the souls to get out of here sooner?

Yazhi: No, that's part of the mess that in the minds of the "controllers" causes them to have to reset the Matrix. Because outside, on a Cosmic level, there are also factions and disagreements about how the 3D Matrix should work. As long as the False 3D Matrix is standing, whatever version, it serves as an experience for souls. That's the purpose. But due to the inherent instability of the system, each Matrix has a finite life.

Gosia: But knowing this, what the Federation does, that it ends civilization if they wake up too much, why have the starseeds come here? Knowing that if we wake them up too much, they will kill them.

Yazhi: Because from a starseed perspective it's the right thing to do.

Robert: I have the feeling that it is not in their interest to have the Earth ascend to 5d, right?

Yazhi: Well, it is obvious that they do not want it to go up to 5D because the Earth would become just another 5D world and they would no longer have a place to play their wars. Yes, they take it as a game. They say it openly, and not only Federation, the same souls that have been on Earth. Few things are this documented. It's a game.

[...]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-10-03 15:47:58)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#24 2022-10-04 06:32:32

Manifestgirl

Bucegi wrote:
Dablin wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

WOW!! Unbelievably disappointing mad I was so beyond thrilled to find this forum, & to be a part of a group where one could openly discuss our concerns, thoughts, worries, and fears, & ask questions regarding the plethora of information shared on CA etc. without judgment, and then I come back to read that [Bucegi] is accusing me of being a troll Openly, with no regard for the rules of engagement here, Zero consideration for common sense, like what if you're assumptions are completely incorrect, and insulting, just to start?  And they are BOTH!

I'm highly offended & hv no colleagues here as you imply. I haven't responded til now bcuz I have a full life and hv been very busy caring for my sick daughter, and 4 grandchildren under 8, among other things so I had no time to engage and write a "bunch of meaningless phrases" as you say. Thankfully others of higher intelligence found meaning in my statements and were kind enough to reply without insulting me.

[07wideeyes] So where are your warnings now about being careful to those who outright accuse new members of being a troll, when you erroneously & mistakenly implied I was hoping for members to be removed, when blind-ass Stevie Wonder could see by reading my entire reply to [Bucegi] nothing was furthest from the truth. At first glance I thought you were punking me after reading your interjection, feeling your warning should hv been directed at Bucegi instead of me.

Have iq's suddenly dropped while I was away caring for my family?

Every comment, question or interaction here is/was 10000% authentic !!!!!
Many here don't always write in the most coherent way, for many reasons, maybe English isn't their first language, (however, it is mine) but I would NEVER insult anyone's comments on this or any forum claiming "they just write a bunch of meaningless phrases". Who deemed you the president of determining whose opinion is meaningless or not?

For the record [Dablin], clearly understood my reply to him & responded in kind, so why are you commenting on our interaction in the first place?

Your behavior is more like that of a troll (in the truest sense of the word) than any other interactions I've been privy to on this forum, but again I'm new & hvnt spent a lot of time here.

I now see I was far too quick in my assumptions about the wonderful group of ppl I believed I found here upon joining this forum.

Special Thank you to [Dablin], [Scott Summers], & especially [Jupiter] who followed the reasoning behind my initial thread in the first place & then change of heart. Clearly, you didn't find my input as just a bunch of meaningless phrases.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-10-04 07:31:22)

#25 2022-10-04 06:39:54

Manifestgirl

07wideeyes wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

You might want to read my response Again, Carefully, cause clearly you misunderstood, not sure how, but its crystal clear you did!

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-10-04 07:07:17)

Board footer