You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-03 23:07:33

Kahi Harawira

Yazhi is back in communication

I am glad Yazhi is back. Gosia and the Taygetean team are the reason I am here in this forum, to listen to what they have to say, to what they might consider to be important, to what they see as the dangers that we should be aware of.

I have missed that familiar high frequency interface and that familiar touch to my soul.

I have no idea of what information might be coming but it is very much clear to me, that the entire planet is undergoing a transformation, away from monopolistic control into something that more resembles some kind of federation. I might be wrong but that is what I can see and I have no doubt that this was unintentionally initiated by the attempt by the Cabal, to take over another interstellar civilization, forcing the Galactic Federation to come to the party.

Anyway, things are generally at extremes globally and the return of interstellar team, even if momentarily, is very much timely

#2 2022-10-04 01:02:10

DarkOwl

Re: Yazhi is back in communication

I'm very glad Yazhi is back as well!
That news made my day big_smile
xoxoxoxo ❤️

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-10-04 01:22:02

Pymander

I am so happy they are back as well and grateful that they are safe! I was worried that we may never hear from them again. I'm sure they've been busy behind the scenes with the ever-growing threat of WW3 and all that. I wonder what revelations they will have in store for us. So much has changed since they last spoke to us.

#4 2022-10-04 01:48:57

Jupiter 9

Yay! smile

Last year the thought that the contact would end there didn't even cross my mind. But this year it was different, and I was starting to think that there is a possibility that this could be the end of this communication. And I was OK with that possibility, the information that we already have is more than enough. If the Federation was trying to cut the connection because they are revealing too much, it's already too late. We already know too much and the project has already done it's job with many of us.

But lately with this last false history trilogy and re-reading the Starseeds - What should we DO and how should we BE now? Conversation with Yazhi Swaruu transcript a few days ago, I started realizing how much I am gonna miss them and this contact if this was the end of it.

So I am so happy and excited with this news!! I am so excited that this historic epic contact is not over yet. I can't wait for tomorrow's live.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-10-04 05:36:51

Edith_S

Wonderful news !!!

and I am looking forward for new revelations and line of action, these time coordinated at all levels, if possible, to get the LIGHT back !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#6 2022-10-04 06:49:41

Bigfeet_E

Welcome back smile

#7 2022-10-04 07:31:43

Tigerhawk

Very exciting to hear communication has been reestablished. Also a relief to hear that everyone is alive and well.

Welcome back Taygetans and Swaruuians!

#8 2022-10-04 11:36:44

07wideeyes

Yes, great great great. And I'm very happy for Gosia and Robert, having their close buddy back.

#9 2022-10-04 12:15:35

Bigfeet_E

The 'live' was a bit of a waste for me, made me reaffirm why i skip it usually.
Could have been summarised in one sentence, as that was pretty much what was shared.
"There was a big communication black-out order issued" ... That's it.
Pretty much like saying : "Move along, nothing to see here" or "on a need to know basis".
Fine, i'll keep that in mind and not waste my time.

#10 2022-10-04 14:12:25

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Could have been summarised in one sentence, as that was pretty much what was shared.
Pretty much like saying : "Move along, nothing to see here" or "on a need to know basis".

Gosia said that the communication blackout is still in place so maybe Yazhi was allowed to contact us with some terms and conditions and probably can't say much more. And I speculate that maybe they weren't even allowed to contact Robert and Gosia for one final message to say why they stopped, and that it probably took a lot of negotiations by Queen Alenym to allow Yazhi to contact us. But this is just speculation, there could be other reasons, maybe they just took this as an opportunity to take a break and since Gosia and Robert are used to these breaks in contact it wasn't such a big deal if there was a break without explanation.

And rejoice everyone the Federation has finally noticed that humanity is going through a difficult time hihihi smile Jokes aside I see this tidbit and the fact that the Taygetans are more involved with the new protocols with regards to the Earth situation, as a positive sign that things are improving out there.

Maybe the more logical and more emotional races are starting to get more on the same page. But this could be just wishful thinking on my part, as Rashel once said the negotiations between cold and logical and emotional temperamental races is a diplomatic nightmare.

(And as a sidenote the Silver Legion is one group that seems to be promoting that Alcyone and the Pleiades are negative, they even refer to Semjase as being an Alcyon not a Taygetan, so they could be one of those groups controlled by the Jesuits and 3 letter agencies that Yazhi mentioned.)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2022-10-05 01:24:50

Yankee

Jupiter wrote:

Gosia said that the communication blackout is still in place so maybe Yazhi was allowed to contact us with some terms and conditions and probably can't say much more. And I speculate that maybe they weren't even allowed to contact Robert and Gosia for one final message to say why they stopped, and that it probably took a lot of negotiations by Queen Alenym to allow Yazhi to contact us. But this is just speculation, there could be other reasons, maybe they just took this as an opportunity to take a break and since Gosia and Robert are used to these breaks in contact it wasn't such a big deal if there was a break without explanation.

My understanding is Yazhi as a Swaruunian is not under Federation authority and to some extent does whatever she wants if she doesn't like the game they're playing.

#12 2022-10-05 14:25:03

Jupiter 9

Yankee wrote:

My understanding is Yazhi as a Swaruunian is not under Federation authority and to some extent does whatever she wants if she doesn't like the game they're playing.

That's true, it's just that the servers they are using to connect through the internet are under federation control. But I'm sure Yazhi can find many ways to bypass the Federation servers if she needs to. But I don't know if that's worth it because it would antagonize the Federation and the Federation can stop Gosia and Robert and the Taygetans if they decide to.

If I have understood it correctly one of the reasons Yazhi cannot be stopped is because "Swaruu 12´s presence is very strong, like what I describe as a Gravity Well, everything converges on her and everything seems to have something to do with her."(transcript ) so a way will probably somehow manifest and she won't have to do things outside the Federation.

She probably has the support of the Higher Federation and probably also the cooperation and support of the higher selves of everyone involved, at least of the people inside the Federation and on Earth that are done with these sick games. Not because she is a chosen special savior or something but because she is in alignment with what those higher selves want and they can "use" her to move things in that direction and so things tend to go in her favor through synchronicities.

I don't know/remember if this is how it works but I have heard something along that lines from Kryon about all of us older souls/starseeds/light workers. And one of the Swaruus has said something similar that the higher federation can work through us or something along those lines.

Anyway, I have noticed I talk too much, but at least I didn't bombard you with quotes, well almost haha lol smile

#13 2022-10-05 17:01:52

mitkobs

Very good point Jupiter. They need to listen to her as she is also their mentor from higher state of consciousness. And she knows better than all of them together.

#14 2022-10-05 19:56:09

Bigfeet_E

Jupiter wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

And rejoice everyone the Federation has finally noticed that humanity is going through a difficult time hihihi smile Jokes aside I see this tidbit and the fact that the Taygetans are more involved with the new protocols with regards to the Earth situation, as a positive sign that things are improving out there.

Maybe the more logical and more emotional races are starting to get more on the same page. But this could be just wishful thinking on my part, as Rashel once said the negotiations between cold and logical and emotional temperamental races is a diplomatic nightmare.

(And as a sidenote the Silver Legion is one group that seems to be promoting that Alcyone and the Pleiades are negative, they even refer to Semjase as being an Alcyon not a Taygetan, so they could be one of those groups controlled by the Jesuits and 3 letter agencies that Yazhi mentioned.)

My concern around the deliberate vagueness as to the 'why' felt superficially glossed over with the simple statement around the 'black-out' . I'm more interested in the information that hides behind that statement. Feeling unsatisfied because this feels like a cloak word of what really is going on what apparantly we are not supposed to know, according to their desicion to keep the lid on it.

Partly because they are open to come forward with detailed disclosure on certain topics, yet secretively obstain for deeper clarification. Now i know this has been exercised multiple times with the excuse of 'internal intel safety reasons' or something in that gist, and i've obliged to that possibility as highly probable on multiple occasions, biding my patience in the process. Yet at this juncture again something of proportion is definately going on, and up goes the cloak of mystery again. It gets old ... and so am i, uninterested to be satisfied with a lollipop, one could say.

Partly because the recent update from Corey Goode, wich i halfhazardly still have an eye on, that speaks of this similar big black-out event happening as we speak. He, on the other hand brings some more intel around this event. Given that i noticed similar information that concurr with that of the Taygetans from different angles, yet also contradicting posings or theories, my radar is listening. At the live from Gosia i posed the question 3 times and gave up, as the topic was clearly being shifted away by other questioners.

Today i noticed a lady posting the same question in the YT comment section after the live session, more obviously and detailed as the live chat only has 200 characters per 'post'. To no surprise Gosia had no clue about it, as she stated many times she has no interest in other sources that much, yet confirmed in the answer to this question to shake the tree about it. So ... interesting to see what will fall out, so to speak.

Anyway, that was the source of my dissappointing respons. I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag, if any.
This secrecy attitude has run its course far too long for my taste. We have our problems and so do they, and the relation between our dealings in between are worth questioning and to be clarified. On the one hand i still have respect for the idea that publicly humanity isn't 'ready' , yet on the other those that have no interest in this type of information have no attention for it anyway. Nothing new in that department, right ?

I have spoken
Ugh, Haw, Burp, Fart ...lol

Much love smile

#15 2022-10-06 01:00:56

Kahi Harawira

Information Blackout

Let me guess, in diplomatic speak “what is good for the goose is also good for the gander”.

Alenym made the case of unauthorized interstellar intervention, meaning when all is said and done, the deliberate murder of one of their own traced back to, you guessed it, “unauthorized intervention”. This led to the lower levels of the federation having to face the fact that they were directly responsible for the unauthorized intervention by deliberately ignoring and dismissing allegations that it was taking place in fact.

Alenym obviously wasn't playing to the lower level of the federation, she was bringing that entire lower level to account and charging them with the crime of complicity in the deliberate murder of one of their own but much more, participating directly by such willful ignorance, also directly participated in the attempted conquest of another interstellar civilization namely their own, which the evidence of the conquest of Venus most clearly does testify.

Blackout refers to the lockdown of Earth, both for the Taygeteans and the clowns who seem intent on enslaving us all into just another interstellar meat farm. There can be no doubt  this intervention severance applies right across the board for all Federation members which brings me to the point: the Swaruu clan are not a part of the Federation.

That was always the plan.

The Taygeteans clearly would have gained a lot of attention by diluting this corruption out of the lower levels of the Federation and in respect of earth, will by now be looking positively dangerous to the Federation in terms of information and a stickler of the rules for ensuring that no unauthorized interstellar intervention is taking place.

That means the Cabal has been cut off and left to their own means. There is also a case of the unfair advantages acquired by the Cabal through their previous interaction with “unauthorized interstellar parties" (dimensional or otherwise) that probably requires remedial action in the form of intervention, but necessarily staying within the framework of “authorized presence” here on earth. Effectively disabling the Cabal even further. I can see that happening.

I guess the Reptiles who ambushed the Taygeteans back in the days of Tiamat, will be spewing. With a bit of luck they will use their portals to escape (if they can) and take their ever loving Cabal members with them, to lunch.

But I don't actually know any of this because all I was doing was just running the logical sequences of what we perceive to have happened up to now. Probably wrong but those are my current thoughts on the situation anyway.

Be that as it may, Alenym and the Taygetean team in my opinion, are definitely ahead of the game.

Board footer