You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-29 03:37:16

Ronin

It isn't easy to find the right words to explain this, and I can't imagine that many would understand. I am going through a process of detachment, but not as most would understand the term. I am not detaching from myself in an ascetic manner. I am not detaching from my desires, my beliefs, or my emotions, although sometimes my emotions burn me out so much that I find myself sometimes feeling numb or trying to ignore them temporarily. On the contrary, I am following those things. Neither am I detaching myself from true source or from empathy and understanding of other-selves. I am detaching myself from this rotten, ugly, heartless, artless, backwards, and insane "game" that permeates our Earth and galactic experience on at very least a 3-5d level.

I am unbinding myself from the parameters of this game, and any obligations or contracts to play a specified role in it by its rules. The only soul contracts and pre-incarnative plans I will still honor are those that lead to my personal fulfillment and happiness both within this incarnation and beyond. Liberating myself and living how I want is the most effective way to even begin to attempt to liberate Earth. I renounce and relinquish any soul contracts or pre-incarnative plans involving harsh lessons and/or heavy sacrifice. Such things are not necessary for my personal growth, and do not help the human collective, neither in its 3d state or expanded 5d Lyran-human state.

Even the Taygetans still play by the "rules" of this distorted game. They still play by the federation's rules. The very parameters of these rules provide no win condition for the liberation of humanity. That is not within the blueprint of the design of the game. The design of the game is to perpetuate misery and duality in a way that skews both the light and dark aspects towards mental discipline devoid of empathy or artistry. It is a borgification of "light" and "darkness". It is an ugly canvas that leaves no room for true expression of the heart. Within the parameters of the game, darkness is a possessing force that zombifies those who ascribe to it, making them materialistic, entropic parasites devoid of empathy. Within these same parameters, "light" is but an ascetic, mentalist-disciplinarian, entropic dogma that burns out the so-called "impurities" of desire, emotion, empathy, and creativity. The distorted darkness and false light are the two pillars that perpetuate this insane, entropic, mechanistic game. This duality game and its parameters have become a tulpa in and of itself, and I wish to detach myself from its influence.

Ideally, without falling into traps of toxic darkness and false light, I believe that the true light in me is about love, empathy, artistry, creativity, joy, and innocence. I believe that the positive purpose for darkness in me is a stubborn safeguard against manipulation, entropy, and corruption of innocence. It is a tool to define healthy boundaries and overcome obstacles, to clear and defend a space in which my ideals and love may flourish. It is a warning alarm when something goes against my ideals.

I am Ronin. I feel that I have no specific allegiance or home in 5d, though I may originally have come from Taygeta to Earth. It remains to be seen, but I do not currently feel that they have any allegiance to me or towards my personal wellbeing, whether or not I am one of them. Until I know for sure, I really can't say with certainty that there's anyone out there in 5d who truly cares about me and considers me more than just expendable to/within the parameters of the "game". Those who would treat me in such a manner do not deserve my allegiance, and their society is not my home. If Taygeta is truly my home and they do care about me, that remains to be seen, but I feel that I cannot count on it with any certainty.

I have found one other starseed who truly reflects my ideals and holds the same beliefs and understandings. The miraculous synchronicities and divine guidance in my life have led me on a very specific path towards simple yet profound happiness and fulfillment against the odds and challenges, to create the bubble reality and life that I want right here in this lifetime.

I hope that the other starseeds out there who feel like I do will find their own way and find what makes them happy and attain and actualize that happiness within this very lifetime, the sooner, the better. I hope that they will be true to who they are and to how they feel rather than shift their ideals and principles to fit the parameters and tides of the "game", or to "fit in" to a community, whether it be a 3d or 5d community. I hope that this "game" and its parameters will succumb to its own entropic nature, and that more heart-centered and beautiful expressions will flourish on this planet, in this solar system, and in this galaxy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-29 08:52:42)

righteously indignant

#2 2022-09-29 16:05:41

naringas

Re: Ronin

hi, some responses:

it seems that you haven't fully appreciated the contribution of the 'negative' aspects to the overal equilibrium. I think this is in the end why the taygetians 'follow rules'. I suppose its a way to cope with ugly truths. Another way which I personally use a lot, is to 'get abstract' and focus on the decoupled abstract descriptions of the system which allow focusing on the other non-dual aspects of the whole. I'm saying that duality is there, it will remain there (including some quantity of ugly darkness); it's part of what upholds the later densities/dimensions.

More bluntly, there are some things that simply are more fundamental (which might mean lower-vibration/frequency). The idea being to focus on their fundamentality, rather than on their vibration. If these lower parts got completely removed, the higher parts would cave.

--

" This duality game and its parameters have become a tulpa in and of itself, and I wish to detach myself from its influence. " even if you do, that thing will still be there, sustained by others... but this is well known.

--

"I am Ronin. I feel that I have no specific allegiance or home in 5d, though I may originally have come from Taygeta to Earth. It remains to be seen, but I do not currently feel that they have any allegiance to me or towards my personal wellbeing, whether or not I am one of them. Until I know for sure, I really can't say with certainty that there's anyone out there in 5d who truly cares about me and considers me more than just expendable to/within the parameters of the "game". Those who would treat me in such a manner do not deserve my allegiance, and their society is not my home. If Taygeta is truly my home and they do care about me, that remains to be seen, but I feel that I cannot count on it with any certainty. "

I too feel that my own existence in 5D is somehow missing, but I've been starting to get used to this. I have some stranger thoughts with which I'm making sense of this; but I'll just say that maybe it's not necessary to exist in 5D in the same way the taygetians and swaruus do...

#3 2022-09-29 17:04:39

HiddenSquid
Banned

If this helps I will say that it could be soooo much worse. Yes I know this is cynical and not necessarily emphatic, but you could be living my life and have no inner sense of what it is you're defending. I'm not trying to say that my life is worse, on the contrary. My life could be much worse if I lived with the burdens you carry, so in this I would say that it is a type of equality and divergence or to quote a buddhist saying, in sameness lies difference in difference lies sameness.

Our shadows aren't the same yet they effect us the same way, they way us down and burden us and rot our life. In the same way our light is different in form and flow, but carries the same effect in that it feeds life, good and bad.

In this I would like to say that not all empathy is equal and therefore in a melting pot such as earth, it is folly to look for something so particular in regards to emotions as it's soooo fluid like. But you can try, but you must be patient and not betray yourself. It's similar to great collectives of light that spend millions of years working through a planetary setup to uplift the crystaline kingdom to eventually advance into being aware of the need to grow and leave behind just being aware. If these collectives of light betray their goal, things can go sour quickly, like AI assimilating the crystals to keep it as nodal points.

So all in all, all you can do is keep learning I guess. I personally am on a massive roller coaster of my own ignorance or maybe it's not to be seen that way but as a cooking process. Sometimes it takes time, right temperature humidity, gotta add a little extra ingredient here, ooppps added too much of that, and now the taste is what it is and not what I wanted. I can then just accept it and move on, or throw it out and move on.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-09-29 17:08:40)

#4 2022-09-29 18:20:20

07wideeyes

Thank you, Crystal Dragon, for your heart-warming and inspirational post. It has been a great tonic for me today. In terms of your overall approach, you can count me in!

'Souls come to Earth for the experience.' 'Earth is needed as a place of intense suffering for the wholeness of the Universe'. We are very familiar with this kind of thinking. Today I would like to call it out as nonsense, and justificatory bullshit.

If you need suffering as part of learning, there is plenty on planet Earth in a more 'normal' state, without the extra layer of relentless beating that humanity takes at the hands of the cabal and its associates. Illness, growing old, dying; the same for loved ones. Accidents, the pain of getting things wrong and inadvertently hurting others. Let-downs, betrayals, your lover going off with the neighbour. There is more than enough suffering to learn from without the extra thick treacley layer of convid, fake wars, manufactured economic and food crises blah blah blah, which seem to dominate on the collective level at present.

Ones attitude here has deep consequences. In the 'Come to Earth for the experience' scenario, what occurs here is taken as 'natural', 'normal'. It's kind-of OK. I do not see these excesses as natural or normal at all. They are aberrant, artificial constructs imposed on (an already artificial) matrix.

As described by John Lamb Lash, the Gnostics were onto the same phenomena long ago. They talked about the archons (roughly equivalent to what we sometimes term AI) as impostors on the scene. They are not part of the natural order of things, but are negative parasitical inserts. They are humanity's enemy.

Gnostic metaphysics I find tricky to understand. But significantly they speak of a 'two-source duality' in the Universe. 'Good' and 'evil' do not come from the same source, they say. Humans commit 'error', but it morphs into something else, which we call 'evil', as a consequence of another influence, that of inorganic hive mind archons. 'Good' and 'error' emanate from God, as the Gnostics term it. But 'evil' is the result of something else, related to how Gaia/Sophia fell from the heavenly aeons. For their pains, the Gnostics were hunted down to extinction by various early Christian groups, for whom, of course, good and evil both come from God.

So the more psychopathic qualities on Earth are aberrations. And I agree with you, that personal detachment from them is the way to go.

#5 2022-10-01 03:22:07

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It isn't easy to find the right words to explain this, and I can't imagine that many would understand. I am going through a process of detachment, but not as most would understand the term. I am not detaching from myself in an ascetic manner. I am not detaching from my desires, my beliefs, or my emotions, although sometimes my emotions burn me out so much that I find myself sometimes feeling numb or trying to ignore them temporarily. On the contrary, I am following those things. Neither am I detaching myself from true source or from empathy and understanding of other-selves. I am detaching myself from this rotten, ugly, heartless, artless, backwards, and insane "game" that permeates our Earth and galactic experience on at very least a 3-5d level.

I am unbinding myself from the parameters of this game, and any obligations or contracts to play a specified role in it by its rules. The only soul contracts and pre-incarnative plans I will still honor are those that lead to my personal fulfillment and happiness both within this incarnation and beyond. Liberating myself and living how I want is the most effective way to even begin to attempt to liberate Earth. I renounce and relinquish any soul contracts or pre-incarnative plans involving harsh lessons and/or heavy sacrifice. Such things are not necessary for my personal growth, and do not help the human collective, neither in its 3d state or expanded 5d Lyran-human state.

Even the Taygetans still play by the "rules" of this distorted game. They still play by the federation's rules. The very parameters of these rules provide no win condition for the liberation of humanity. That is not within the blueprint of the design of the game. The design of the game is to perpetuate misery and duality in a way that skews both the light and dark aspects towards mental discipline devoid of empathy or artistry. It is a borgification of "light" and "darkness". It is an ugly canvas that leaves no room for true expression of the heart. Within the parameters of the game, darkness is a possessing force that zombifies those who ascribe to it, making them materialistic, entropic parasites devoid of empathy. Within these same parameters, "light" is but an ascetic, mentalist-disciplinarian, entropic dogma that burns out the so-called "impurities" of desire, emotion, empathy, and creativity. The distorted darkness and false light are the two pillars that perpetuate this insane, entropic, mechanistic game. This duality game and its parameters have become a tulpa in and of itself, and I wish to detach myself from its influence.

Ideally, without falling into traps of toxic darkness and false light, I believe that the true light in me is about love, empathy, artistry, creativity, joy, and innocence. I believe that the positive purpose for darkness in me is a stubborn safeguard against manipulation, entropy, and corruption of innocence. It is a tool to define healthy boundaries and overcome obstacles, to clear and defend a space in which my ideals and love may flourish. It is a warning alarm when something goes against my ideals.

I am Ronin. I feel that I have no specific allegiance or home in 5d, though I may originally have come from Taygeta to Earth. It remains to be seen, but I do not currently feel that they have any allegiance to me or towards my personal wellbeing, whether or not I am one of them. Until I know for sure, I really can't say with certainty that there's anyone out there in 5d who truly cares about me and considers me more than just expendable to/within the parameters of the "game". Those who would treat me in such a manner do not deserve my allegiance, and their society is not my home. If Taygeta is truly my home and they do care about me, that remains to be seen, but I feel that I cannot count on it with any certainty.

I have found one other starseed who truly reflects my ideals and holds the same beliefs and understandings. The miraculous synchronicities and divine guidance in my life have led me on a very specific path towards simple yet profound happiness and fulfillment against the odds and challenges, to create the bubble reality and life that I want right here in this lifetime.

I hope that the other starseeds out there who feel like I do will find their own way and find what makes them happy and attain and actualize that happiness within this very lifetime, the sooner, the better. I hope that they will be true to who they are and to how they feel rather than shift their ideals and principles to fit the parameters and tides of the "game", or to "fit in" to a community, whether it be a 3d or 5d community. I hope that this "game" and its parameters will succumb to its own entropic nature, and that more heart-centered and beautiful expressions will flourish on this planet, in this solar system, and in this galaxy.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#6 2022-10-04 00:59:08

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The only soul contracts and pre-incarnative plans I will still honor are those that lead to my personal fulfillment and happiness both within this incarnation and beyond. Liberating myself and living how I want is the most effective way to even begin to attempt to liberate Earth.

I came to exactly the same conclusion this year. My worry and stress levels have plummeted and life has started to unfold in a much more synchronistic manner as a result.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The power of two aligned starseeds is much, MUCH greater than the sum of their parts! So much can be achieved! I'm very happy you've found this Dragon. smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-10-04 03:24:31

07wideeyes wrote:

Thank you, Crystal Dragon, for your heart-warming and inspirational post. It has been a great tonic for me today. In terms of your overall approach, you can count me in!

'Souls come to Earth for the experience.' 'Earth is needed as a place of intense suffering for the wholeness of the Universe'. We are very familiar with this kind of thinking. Today I would like to call it out as nonsense, and justificatory bullshit.

If you need suffering as part of learning, there is plenty on planet Earth in a more 'normal' state, without the extra layer of relentless beating that humanity takes at the hands of the cabal and its associates. Illness, growing old, dying; the same for loved ones. Accidents, the pain of getting things wrong and inadvertently hurting others. Let-downs, betrayals, your lover going off with the neighbour. There is more than enough suffering to learn from without the extra thick treacley layer of convid, fake wars, manufactured economic and food crises blah blah blah, which seem to dominate on the collective level at present.

Ones attitude here has deep consequences. In the 'Come to Earth for the experience' scenario, what occurs here is taken as 'natural', 'normal'. It's kind-of OK. I do not see these excesses as natural or normal at all. They are aberrant, artificial constructs imposed on (an already artificial) matrix.

As described by John Lamb Lash, the Gnostics were onto the same phenomena long ago. They talked about the archons (roughly equivalent to what we sometimes term AI) as impostors on the scene. They are not part of the natural order of things, but are negative parasitical inserts. They are humanity's enemy.

Gnostic metaphysics I find tricky to understand. But significantly they speak of a 'two-source duality' in the Universe. 'Good' and 'evil' do not come from the same source, they say. Humans commit 'error', but it morphs into something else, which we call 'evil', as a consequence of another influence, that of inorganic hive mind archons. 'Good' and 'error' emanate from God, as the Gnostics term it. But 'evil' is the result of something else, related to how Gaia/Sophia fell from the heavenly aeons. For their pains, the Gnostics were hunted down to extinction by various early Christian groups, for whom, of course, good and evil both come from God.

So the more psychopathic qualities on Earth are aberrations. And I agree with you, that personal detachment from them is the way to go.

I am very familiar with Gnosticism, and there is a lot of truth in it. Originally, Gnosticism sees the Demiurge, or basically the logos of this universe, the AI system that scripts all of the rules and aspects of the perceptible universe as fallen and negative, the highest archon. In a way, that is correct, but oversimplified. The Demiurge is not source itself, it is more like the intelligence that sets the parameters of the experiential universe. the Valentinian Gnosticism sees the original Demiurge as responsible for duality, or as you said, good and error, but as generally positive. The corrupt Demiurge, or the devil, is like a parallel version or negative tulpa which is the corrupt version of the Demiurge, representing evil that goes beyond error. Within the parameters of the original logos, duality in the sense of good and error has a positive purpose. The corrupt Demiurge represents evil, the use of duality to perpetuate itself in an entropic manner.

A civilization making its mistakes, experiencing duality, and evolving from 3d to 5d in a natural manner would be following the script of the original logos. Keeping a civilization in 3d by an artificial matrix and continuous resets to provide a game would be following the script of the devil/archons. The federation are willing servants of the archons/devil/corrupt Demiurge.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-10-04 03:25:19)

righteously indignant

#8 2022-10-04 04:50:38

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh please you're as good as dead and I mean completely dead, as in one with God or the Source if you don't have duality. What did you seriously think there was no such thing as duality in "Lyra" before the "Orion Wars"?

Existence itself is duality. All of life since the beginningless eternity of consciousness has been feeding on itself and other life. All life is entropic. Absolutely nothing could happen nor any change befall anything or anyone without what is called entropy.

#9 2022-10-04 05:08:00

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh please you're as good as dead and I mean completely dead, as in one with God or the Source if you don't have duality. What did you seriously think there was no such thing as duality in "Lyra" before the "Orion Wars"?

Existence itself is duality. All of life since the beginningless eternity of consciousness has been feeding on itself and other life. All life is entropic. Absolutely nothing could happen nor any change befall anything or anyone without what is called entropy.

I'm not saying that duality is inherently negative or unnecessary. You missed my whole point. There is supposed to be a natural balance to duality where evil doesn't become malignant and take everything over. Duality itself can serve a good purpose, or an evil one. Learning and creative expression coming from contrast are positive purposes of duality. Synthetically locking a planet in perpetual 3d so that negative beings can continuously play games and feed off of suffering is evil and a negative use of duality.

righteously indignant

#10 2022-10-04 05:17:56

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

John Lamb Lash's book 'Not In His Image' is one of my all time favs.
It's one of the best retelling of the Gnostic narrative IMO and one of the most damning exposes of the Abrahamic religions I've read.
A real page turner!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-10-04 08:42:02

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon expresses very well and clearly what I have been trying to put across about duality; the difference between a 'natural' duality and a thickened reinforced one, designed to be toxic and with a lid sealed firmly on top.

#12 2022-10-04 15:21:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

It's all artificial... All of it, and all balance is relative to the potentials seeded/laid in by the creator(s) (which is you and everyone/everything).

You don't want this? Start unbalancing it so the potentials are balanced under the directive of other designs. Make it your own! Balance or unbalance the reason why you're in here to create a new one. In any case balance is just the delay of entropic chaos or imposing order.

In any case you will be in here for the very, very long haul.

#13 2022-10-04 17:06:32

naringas

07wideeyes wrote:

Crystal Dragon expresses very well and clearly what I have been trying to put across about duality; the difference between a 'natural' duality and a thickened reinforced one, designed to be toxic and with a lid sealed firmly on top.

as I see it:

there's source, which matches with number zero (and it's many potentially associated concepts, void, no things, emptiness, ...). then the source 'splits' ("the prism of lyra"), this is a form of ONE (and it's many potentially associated ideas, monotheism, god, ...), but as defined by being distinct from zero, this means there are two things.

the point I'm getting at is how there are two forms of dualities (how very dual of two), what I call (for myself) 'symmetric' duality, like yin\yang, left\right, black\white. AND the other type of 'asymmetric' dualities, like 0 and 1, order and chaos, thing and non-thing (for any thing).

the important distinction I'm drawing is how one form of duality is complementary (symmetric)  — it corresponds with non-strict ordering principle (greater than OR equal);

and the other form of duality (asymmetric) is not complimentary and corresponds with a strict ordering principle (greater than AND not-equal).

I like to wonder if this means that to consider all these two types of duality corresponds with 'the meaning' of number 4?

but perhaps more relevant is to consider the sense of direction (or oriantation) of both sorts of dualities, one does not have any and the other one does; but there's nothing inherent to the asymmetric form of duality (in this abstract light) which says it has to be toxic and extractive (which in fact it can and sometimes is used in that way; I think of a needle which can be used to extract, or to put things in).

I'll finish by saying that between 2 and 4 there is a 3 (obviously, but consider all of its potentially associated concepts: the holy trinity, the triforce, triangles, 3D); and this this 'story' (with which I try to understand) also associates 1 with time, 2 with space, and 3 with energy... what 4 is associated with is not so clear to me now.

Last edited by naringas (2022-10-04 17:11:30)

#14 2022-10-04 22:45:43

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh cmon let's stick to the fine way of saying this, that came from Swaruu of Erra, oh crap I think I forgot... It's along the lines of: linear animation of a sequence of events. Events are the space and energy, and time is just the sequence(s) of those dynamics.

Or you know you can say it that way of course.

#15 2022-10-05 17:00:12

naringas

Genoveva wrote:

Time = energy
Space = energy

what I find lacking from this very succint way to explain these concepts is that when adding in the notion of information into the mix, then this neat and clear figure breaks down.

When considering energy as the conjuction of time together with space I imagine a lightning bolt of pure energy... but where is it going?? the answer to this question _is_ information

finally, I want to point out that while time is energy (and so is space), time and space are not the same. I think this is quite important, is a sublte detail that seem on the verge of getting lost.

Just because Einstein's theories use the concept of "the fabric of time-space" does not mean time and space are the same thing. Base on what I'm trying to say, what Einstein is working with is the 'fabric of energy'

#16 2022-10-05 18:11:40

naringas

Genoveva wrote:

Aa, no, I forgot Einstein even existed.

I was pointing out why this progression may feel hard to understand:
"this 'story' (with which I try to understand) also associates 1 with time, 2 with space, and 3 with energy... what 4 is associated with is not so clear to me now."

As time or space are qualified aspects of energy, then 3 and 4 should be also specific types of energy.

my first reaction is that 3 and 4 as specific types of energy means you're aiming for 5 as your goal or cap (or top).

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to suggest that time or space are qualified aspects of energy. I'm saying they ARE energy when both are taken together in a complementary harmonious way.

This is coming from an analytical look into the nature of energy; it's a conceptual abstract action of splitting, a thought, not a realized action. Perhaps these ideas are the part of the expression which creates time and space as 'fundamental concepts' by splitting them (analysing them) out of the source-as-energy...(?)

Last edited by naringas (2022-10-05 18:12:39)

#17 2022-10-05 18:57:30

HiddenSquid
Banned

Okay well if I recall I think someone from the Taygetan Team (most likely one of the Swaruu's or Anekka) said that Einsteins formulas were essentially sh*t dressed up with colorful celluphane (which the latter term is essentially sh*t). That Einstein was essentially a cabal stooge or piece of effing crap, a religious idol to brainwash the people. Combined with the reset within the last few centuries, and lo behold a great academic emerges, backed by the Scientific Ruling Elite. Paraded to this day in all the transhumanism backed institutions or aggregates under the umbrella of the cabal... How quaint...

#18 2022-10-06 00:18:19

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh okay well then call me a fool for getting all mean and nasty. Or don't, I'll just tell myself urrgh don't be so hasty.

Anyways for the explorer, I suggest 12-Base Mathematics and then work with 4 as Pi, the grand diluter of the infinite circle.

#19 2022-10-06 03:03:19

PinkChopper

BAM! You have expressed just about everything as I would want to, including Everything!  I have been at this conclusion for quite some time now but you've written it out so perfectly and I thought I'd say Thank you! I totally understand your comments deeply as this has NO VALUE except continued HARM for EVERYONE but more so, I believe, for those of us who KNOW deep inside ~ THIS IS NOT NORMAL! No Matter How anyone wants to paint the storyline or attempt to convince otherwise, I say NO!  THIS IS NOT NORMAL! This is 100% OPPOSITE WORLD as far as I'm concerned and I have NO INTEREST in ANYTHING making this an EXTREME NIGHTMARE!  And before anyone states how we “create” our own world so change our thoughts etc... Normally I would agree but this time, I am going to have to agree to disagree because this is an entirely different type of situation we are dealing with right now. The amount of harm being done from constant bombardment through destructive frequencies alone is sick enough but the energy in the air, including negativity from every direction has become impossible to avoid. I won't even go into the stories of what all I've gone through, especially within these past few years but I will say, I live in an extremely positive home, upbringing, etc and am an extremely positive person. Always have been. I now wake up each day and hold off sudden crying for about an hour max and then the tears come. Deep, Deep Guttural tears at times for no reason! Yet it happens each and every day! My entire body is so “heavy” feeling that it's almost impossible to move! Seriously! Eventually the afternoon comes and I become somewhat coherent enough to “fight back” because I do feel like there's some form of incorrect balance with in energies causing a massive energetic imbalance of HUGE DEGREES! In a way, my feelings are hurt for there not being some form of direct assistance or something from our "star families" or whoever. Not as a "savior" thing but a "moral" one. I realize the situation as we are each projecting/creating our world but there comes a time when a soul just needs help from higher realms and I know there's a way to recognize those souls/consciousnesses.  I could go on but there's no point. Moral of the story is ~ Well done! You wrote it out beautifully and I'm right there with you! ~ding~

#20 2022-10-06 03:47:49

HiddenSquid
Banned

This song is for/about CrystalDragon and PinkChopper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6l5ezErGuw  "A Million On My Soul"...

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-10-06 03:48:08)

Board footer