You are not logged in.

#26 2022-10-04 07:51:57

Manifestgirl

Re: Petitioning the 5D Federation & Federations above them! UPDATED

Brahman wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Manifest girl is not a troll. I think you’re mistaken.

maybe. i had the implication probably because of the use of meaningless new age jargon in her answers ala "everything is valid so nothing matters"

That's L.A. slang. Everything is valid there so nothing matters. Lol

Rude, and I’m not from LA mad

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#27 2022-10-04 15:23:13

Manifestgirl

Bucegi wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

no man, i was implying the "Manifest Girl" and her collegues are trolling this forum, not you. sorry for the misunderstanding. very funny how "Manifest Girl" is not even responding to your very intelligent posts and just writes a bunch of meaningless phrases instead.

Manifest girl is not a troll. I think you’re mistaken.

maybe. i had the implication probably because of the use of meaningless new age jargon in her answers ala "everything is valid so nothing matters"

So tell everyone genius Exactly where and when did I write what you misquoted above ? If you’re going to go out of your way to insult what someone wrote, it might serve you to quote them accurately, or is that too much to expect from someone with your level of intelligence?

YOUR PHRASE - NOT MINE!
“Everything is valid so nothing matters”

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#28 2022-10-05 13:34:19

07wideeyes

Manifest Girl, I'm sorry if I appear to have been inconsistent. That was not my intention. For the record, I have very much appreciated (no, that word 'appreciated' sounds a bit distant....) - I have enjoyed your contributions, and I hope you aren't put off by this episode. I think you have indeed discovered a bunch of exceptional folk on the forum here, but we all mess up a bit sometimes. And 'all' includes me.

Personally, I think people need to be very careful before calling anyone out as a troll or shill or controlled opposition, whatever. We should at least ask a few questions or do a bit of detective work beforehand. It's very easy to do, when what's really happening is that we just don't agree, or don't like what they say, or don't like the shirt they're wearing. Just about anybody with anything worth saying has been called a shill or controlled opposition at some time. In your case, Scott stated emphatically who you are, and I left it at that.   

On the positive side, he was mistaken, but Bucegi was looking to protect the integrity of this place.

#29 2022-10-06 17:43:10

Manifestgirl

07wideeyes wrote:

Manifest Girl, I'm sorry if I appear to have been inconsistent. That was not my intention. For the record, I have very much appreciated (no, that word 'appreciated' sounds a bit distant....) - I have enjoyed your contributions, and I hope you aren't put off by this episode. I think you have indeed discovered a bunch of exceptional folk on the forum here, but we all mess up a bit sometimes. And 'all' includes me.

Personally, I think people need to be very careful before calling anyone out as a troll or shill or controlled opposition, whatever. We should at least ask a few questions or do a bit of detective work beforehand. It's very easy to do, when what's really happening is that we just don't agree, or don't like what they say, or don't like the shirt they're wearing. Just about anybody with anything worth saying has been called a shill or controlled opposition at some time. In your case, Scott stated emphatically who you are, and I left it at that.   

On the positive side, he was mistaken, but Bucegi was looking to protect the integrity of this place.

Apology accepted.

#30 2022-10-06 18:03:29

07wideeyes

Manifestgirl - good!

Board footer