You are not logged in.

#51 2022-10-05 18:20:28

Scott Summers

Re: Markets

naringas wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

I was pleading with forum members to get out of the market and into the safety of real money (gold and silver).

that 'real money' you speak of is not the wealth that anybody requires, and it's only tangentially related to safety...

you seem to think that gold or silver having value is somehow better (or more real) than any other "un-real" currency having value. they're all essentially the same thing.

we have all at one point 'collaborated' with the cabal, we all have a bit of shadow but this is ok. just don't keep pretending that gold-backed currency is 'more real' (better) than currency backed only by the USA and their capacity to deliver on any promises or threats.

Thank you, Naringas.

You’ve just confirmed a key element of my thesis on the current situation.

#52 2022-10-06 01:19:20

Scott Summers

“The #Fed has no good options left. It’s either tighten and risk systemic collapse, or ease and destroy the currency.

Pick your poison.”

Egon von Greyerz
6 October 2022

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoldSwitzerl … 2327364614

What will the Cabal do?

Why, what it has always done going back to Diocletian: (i)Destroy the currency and (ii)reset.

Only this time, they won’t be able to pull off the (ii)reset.

What does that mean for the average person?

It is the world of $200 silver and $10,000 Starbucks lattes. For a preview, check out Venuzuela.

This is not fear-mongering because it is happening now.

So, what will happen next is the Fed will pivot (meaning stop or slow down the hiking of interest rates).

This will cause the stock market to explode upwards. And the USD will collapse, taking with it all fiat currencies. Same thing happened with John Law in 1820.

The greatest dangers also bring the greatest opportunities. And this is the time to build starseed communities based on real money, gold and silver.

Real money that is not controlled by the Cabal. Real money that cannot be debased by the Cabal.

Sophia said humanity is in a period of tribulation. She is absolutely correct.

Facing your greatest fears is called “being an adult” and not being a victim. For there are no victims.

#53 2022-10-06 17:44:28

Scott Summers

Coming to a country near you.

JUST IN - Belarus President Lukashenko: "From October 6, all price increases are forbidden. Forbidden! From today. Not from tomorrow, from today. Therefore, from today, price increases are prohibited."

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/s … eXoOYrAAAA

Rome Is Burning

In 301, Diocletian issued his infamous Edict of Prices, which imposed the death penalty on anyone selling goods for more than the government- mandated price and also froze wages. To Diocletian’s surprise, however, prices just kept rising. Merchants could no longer sell their wares at a profit, so they closed up shop. People either left their chosen careers to seek one where wages weren’t fixed, or just gave up and accepted welfare from the state. Oh yeah, the Romans invented welfare. Rome had a population of about one million, and at this period of time, the government was doling out free wheat to approximately 200,000 citizens. That equaled out to 20 percent of the population on welfare.

Because the economy was so poor, Diocletian adopted a guns and butter policy, putting people to work by hiring thousands of new soldiers and funding numerous public works projects. This effectively doubled the size of the government and the military, and probably increased deficit spending by many multiples.
When you add the cost of paying all these troops to the swelling masses of the unemployed poor receiving welfare and the rising costs of new public works projects, the numbers were staggering. Deficit spending went into overdrive. When he ran short of funds, Diocletian simply minted vast quantities of new copper and bronze coins and began, once again, debasing the gold and silver coins.

All this resulted in the world’s first documented hyperinflation. In Diodetian’s Edict of Prices (a very well preserved copy of which was unearthed in 1970), a pound of gold was worth 50,000 denari in the year A.D. 301, but by mid-century was worth 2.12 billion denari. That means the price of gold rose 42,400 times in fifty or so years. This resulted in all currency-based trade coming to a virtual standstill, and the economic system reverted to a barter system.

- From Mike Maloney, Gold and Silver

#54 2022-10-06 18:16:47

07wideeyes

I don't pretend to understand too well this world of markets etc (what a strange expression that 'I don't pretend...' one is!). But I did read about Venezuela, and it does appear to be a harbinger of the future. And even I can see that here in the UK the misgovernment continues to dish out money - this time so that half the population doesn't freeze to death this winter - that it hasn't got. As it did with furlough payments a couple of years ago. The unspoken attitude seems to be 'Well, we haven't got any money, we haven't for a long time. So we might as well give some more (non-existent) money away'.

The parallels with last-gasp Rome are not only economic, but social, cultural, psychological and the rest. And I find interesting your assertion that they won't get their bloody reset. My instinct is that you are correct, and in the longer run that is indeed good news...

#55 2022-10-07 00:48:11

Scott Summers

Let me clarify why I state there will be no “reset by the Cabal”.

In order for the Cabal Reset to work, they have to (1)Issue CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) AND have  (2)people adopt it.

They can do (1) for sure. They fail at (2). That is, people will not adopt it.

Why is that?

Imagine you are a shopkeeper and you have only left one packet of eggs for sale.

2 customers approach you.

Customer A offers to buy the eggs with CBDCs. Customer B offers to buy the eggs with cash/silver/Bitcoin.

Which customer would you prefer?
You would prefer Customer B because his form of payment is not encumbered with Government restrictions.

You have absolute freedom with cash/silver/Bitcoin. Not so with CBDCs.

As a result, CBDCs will always be less favoured of all currency alternatives.

The Cabal’s big mistake was not eliminating all currency alternatives before introducing CBDCs.

It’s like the vaxx problem. If you want to vaxx the world, then you must vaxx THE WHOLE WORLD.

If you do not vaxx the whole world, you leave a “control group” which provides the evidence to indict you of your crimes.

All they have to do is simply compare the blood of the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed.

But we can’t really blame the Cabal for being unintelligent and lacking imagination. This is what happens when you inbreed.

#56 2022-10-07 21:28:33

Scott Summers

Now the Mainstream Media is catching up. (Not because they are honest, but because they can’t hide it anymore.)

Folks, here’s the thing: By the time it makes the news, IT’S TOO LATE.

“For German markets "this is the worst period since the Weimar hyperinflation a century ago. This is a truly remarkable statistic for a country so institutionally minded to preserve capital and wealth, especially from inflation." - Deutsche Bank”

https://mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge/st … Or9-crAAAA

CBS News: 3 reasons to buy gold now (4 October 2022)

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampprojec...

“Just in Baird and Co, collecting an order. Overheard a conversation on the phone: "You've just got our last silver Britannias". And a conversation at another desk: " Demand is going crazy".”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dioclet54046 … bbu-crAAAA

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-07 21:43:29)

#57 2022-10-08 22:39:12

Scott Summers

Social Credit System: 0
We the People: 1

No bueno for CBDCs.
(ok, “no está bien” for the Spanish police)

7 October 2022
New PayPal policy lets Company pull $2500 from Users’ accounts if they promote ‘misinformation’.

8 October 2022
PayPal Reverses Course, Says Company Will Not Seize Money From People For Promoting 'Misinformation'

https://mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge/st … jDoekrAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/sta … vKoOkrAAAA

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-08 23:06:13)

#58 2022-10-09 03:00:48

okcs

The Toleka crew has said that cryptocurrencies will last longer than fiat currency, but which one is their anointed one? The following 2 minute video shows about 60% of the cabal's institutional endorsement of ripple (XRP) as their anointed one in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5urrOWO0KDI

#59 2022-10-09 03:09:05

Scott Summers

okcs wrote:

The Toleka crew has said that cryptocurrencies will last longer than fiat currency, but which one is their anointed one? The following 2 minute video shows about 60% of the cabal's institutional endorsement of ripple (XRP) as their anointed one in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5urrOWO0KDI

I don’t know the Toleka crew’s preference. Maybe Gosia can ask them.

Common sense tells me stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Crypto’s are secondary to Au and Ag.

The main uses of crypto are to conduct transactions at distance. Very impractical to send Au/Ag.

Also if you want to send monetary support to friends, crypto is superior. But don’t stick to cryptos for more than 2 years (very rough estimate). It’s just a stop-gap measure. It will likely get subsumed by the Cabal in a few years.

XRP is a no for me.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-09 03:11:38)

#60 2022-10-09 06:12:27

mitkobs

Scott Summers is it possible to convert the crypto with tangible money, goods, real estates, gold and other precious metals and minerals?

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-09 06:13:30)

#61 2022-10-09 06:59:39

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:

Scott Summers is it possible to convert the crypto with tangible money, goods, real estates, gold and other precious metals and minerals?

Absolutely. But not now.

Let the currencies collapse first.

As they collapse, the sheeple will pile into gold, silver, then cryptos, then fine art, then “not-so-fine” art, then imitation art, then “not-so-fine” imitation art, and then finally “Oh just gimme whatever you’ve got!! I need to get rid of my dollars!”

You get the picture.

As currencies collapse, gold, silver, cryptos skyrocket.

AND THEN you spend your cryptos on REAL ASSETS. The sheeple will be dumping their assets for your cryptos.

Eg from Costa Rica on 8 October 2022:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thepaulosoph … fA9ecrAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattjamesbtc … LJ4ecrAAAA

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-09 07:03:38)

#62 2022-10-09 07:06:20

mitkobs

I read that crypto is to make people to use their PC power on own expense to calculate very complicated algorithms that are serving now to some particular hackers to hack whatever they like. And the whole system is a scam giving you hope for investment that cannot be turned into something really valuable and durable like gold.

#63 2022-10-09 07:14:33

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:

I read that crypto is to make people to use their PC power on own expense to calculate very complicated algorithms that are serving now to some particular hackers to hack whatever they like. And the whole system is a scam giving you hope for investment that cannot be turned into something really valuable and durable like gold.

Yeah, you’re not going to do that. Yes, you can already buy and sell gold/silver with cryptos at bullion retailers.

Bullion retailers aren’t stupid. If they can accept and pay in cryptos, they must recognise the value.

#64 2022-10-09 07:15:33

Scott Summers

So, when is the USD going to collapse?

On or around 24 October 2022.

Not long now...

#65 2022-10-09 07:43:10

mitkobs

If is possible to turn it into gold or other precious goods then is currency. It is your choice what to do with it. I do not think dollar will collapse because is based on crude oil and oil is needed for the cars and industries even is needed to charge the lithium batteries for the widely promoted electric ecological trend.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-09 07:44:56)

#66 2022-10-09 15:43:32

okcs

mitkobs wrote:

something really valuable and durable like gold.

On 2 occasions the swaruus have informed us that the lower level cabal do their transactions with gold coins. I have never heard this from any other source. It could certainly be their downfall if word got out and the cold, starving population took advantage of it. How fast would the gossip spread that virtually every current and former mayor, senator, governor, CEO, actor, chief of police, religious authority, etc was very likely to have a stash of gold coins at their home, and they could point out all the others in town that had a similar stash?

Last edited by okcs (2022-10-09 15:44:15)

#67 2022-10-09 18:19:40

mitkobs

If you are the one controlling global finance you will want to have control of all precious metals and stones. You will take all quantity that can be taken and will lock it away, make it not accessible for the public market. Will keep only small quantity on the market that cannot overthrow the established system if get bought suddenly by one powerful byer.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-09 18:20:24)

#68 2022-10-10 01:14:08

microvirus6

Scott Summers wrote:

If it doesn't, will you be posting in a month "November 24th for sure" ?

Not to be confrontational, but you've made some strong predictions like you were totally sure, they haven't materialized, and you're seemingly just as confident now. Is there a point at which you would reassess your hypothesis?

And I don't ask in a "holier than thou" way either.. I'm in the same boat. Info-wise, it's a jungle out here.

#69 2022-10-10 01:22:18

HiddenSquid
Banned

I don't think it will at least not where I'm at. Too many people where I'm at like to use cash. And they'll print more money, no? Some people may even already be doing what Yazhi said is possible... Manifest a chest full of cash. Bahaha.

#70 2022-10-10 01:48:41

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

If it doesn't, will you be posting in a month "November 24th for sure" ?

Not to be confrontational, but you've made some strong predictions like you were totally sure, they haven't materialized, and you're seemingly just as confident now. Is there a point at which you would reassess your hypothesis?

And I don't ask in a "holier than thou" way either.. I'm in the same boat. Info-wise, it's a jungle out here.

Microvirus

Why are you so upset? Have I touched a nerve?

The predictions have been supported by the links I posted. If you can’t or are unwilling to or are incapable of connecting the dots, I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do.

Google “cognitive dissonance”. The predictions are also now starting to get support from mainstream media.

Oh, we are not in the same boat. We are absolutely on different paths right now.

I wish you all the best.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-10 01:50:06)

#71 2022-10-10 02:04:19

microvirus6

I'm legit not upset at all. I think everything you post on this topic is plausible. In fact, your posts were one factor that put me over the edge to do a little prepping.

But you did say September 24th the collapse would happen and it didn't. So I'm asking: say October 24th the same thing happens. At that point would you think that Bo Polny or whoever is mistaken? In other words, what sort of evidence would it take to falsify your hypothesis?

For instance, I have the belief that the cabal is losing the war at the moment. (Really I'm not sure, but I lean in that direction.) However, say a global digital currency social credit system was implemented worldwide.. that would be enough for me to throw out my old hypothesis. That would falsify it.

Do you have a similar marker in your mind? Like "If X happens, then my model must be mistaken." I think it's important for us all to put up stop-gaps like that in our beliefs, so we have an objective way of checking ourselves, and not sliding into self-deception or wishful thinking.

#72 2022-10-10 02:09:27

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

I'm legit not upset at all. I think everything you post on this topic is plausible. In fact, your posts were one factor that put me over the edge to do a little prepping.

But you did say September 24th the collapse would happen and it didn't. So I'm asking: say October 24th the same thing happens. At that point would you think that Bo Polny or whoever is mistaken? In other words, what sort of evidence would it take to falsify your hypothesis?

For instance, I have the belief that the cabal is losing the war at the moment. (Really I'm not sure, but I lean in that direction.) However, say a global digital currency social credit system was implemented worldwide.. that would be enough for me to throw out my old hypothesis. That would falsify it.

Do you have a similar marker in your mind? Like "If X happens, then my model must be mistaken." I think it's important for us all to put up stop-gaps like that in our beliefs, so we have an objective way of checking ourselves, and not sliding into self-deception or wishful thinking.

Search for the meaning of “cognitive dissonance” in Swaruu.org.

If you cannot see it, you cannot see it. But I promise you: you will absolutely feel it.

I have nothing further to add to our discussion. All the best.

#73 2022-10-10 02:13:00

microvirus6

OK, man. I feel like we're getting our wires crossed a bit here but I'll drop it.

#74 2022-10-10 02:14:33

Scott Summers

“Here there is another phenomenon that occurs in people who regard themselves as open, not skeptics and with great knowledge in the subject they think they dominate. After they have invested a lot of time and effort, a whole life, to the investigation of the subject in question they enter into "Cognitive Dissonance" which is a spiral of denial to not be able to process the new data, no matter how strong it is, because it enters into conflict with the system of beliefs that this individual has created for himself with a lot of time and effort.

That is, they become what they attacked or those who attacked them. They are not capable of assimilating new information. They cling to their beliefs that have also served as a method of support either economic or existential. They see the new idea as a personal affront or an attack on their integrity and survival.”

- Swaruu 9

#75 2022-10-10 02:27:18

microvirus6

I know man, I'm aware of what cognitive dissonance is. I don't think it applies to me here, considering I think the collapse you describe is quite possible, and I even took some time and money to prep for it. Like, I'm not closing down my mind here.

Regardless - I do hope you keep posting updates in this thread like you have been. It's quite useful.

Board footer