You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-23 13:25:23

Robert369

What really is behind Q and Trump

Here's some very interesting background information about Q, that shows that Trump and JFK have been working on the current world ongoings for decades as a downloadable PDF:

https://www.onq.martingeddes.com/

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-11-23 18:02:23

Robert369

Re: What really is behind Q and Trump

@ro2778 Wow, I don't say that often really, but that's some good stuff there. Thank you for sharing.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-11-29 18:27:16

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/

Wow, huge info there

#4 2020-11-30 16:06:54

Robert369

Some further news about current ongoings, especially how Trump's past talk about vaccines is to understand:

Troops Rally Around Trump as Final Showdown Begins

#5 2020-11-30 22:01:23

Robert369

Since it is an important report, I shall provide the full text of it as well as the remaining pay-only content.

______
The first part of the above Fulford report...

November 30, 2020
Troops Rally Around Trump as Final Showdown Begins
By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports  111 Comments

Events are coming to a head in the United States and worldwide as information warfare morphs into kinetic warfare, Pentagon, MI6, and FSB sources agree.  The U.S. military and intelligence agencies are now rallying around President Donald Trump because the citizens of the United States legally elected him, Pentagon sources confirm.

The WDS has had reservations about Trump because of quotes we found deeply disturbing (see his Twitter for source):

“I came out with vaccines that people didn’t think we would have for five years and we have them, they are going to be distributed in two weeks.”

However, it now turns out as some readers have noted, Trump, whose own son is a victim of vaccines, was playing 5D chess.  Here is the explanation from the Pentagon:

“The FDA, CDC, DOD, UK, EU, and Trump are aware that the Pfizer, Moderna mRNA vaccines may alter DNA, cause sterility, or have nano components that can be triggered by 5G.  So this may be a trap to arrest the eugenicists and nationalize Big Pharma.”

We also got confirmation from MI6 that plans for the vaccine leaked from Canada were genuine.  Here, according to MI6, is what Jesuit agent Justin Castro has planned for Canada:

“The government will get try to get all Canadians on universal basic income by mid-2021.  Huge supply chain breakdowns and economic instability will be carried out before that to force Canadians to accept basic income.

The Canadian military will be deployed in all cities to set up checkpoints and restrict movement by the second half of 2021.  Then, once Canadians are miserable and impoverished, they will be offered “total debt forgiveness.” In exchange, they will have to take the Covid (Certificate Of Vaccination ID) vaccination.  Those who accept will be given a photo identification to be called “Canada’s Health Pass” and offered basic income and freedom of travel.  Those who refuse will be put into concentration camps.”

Rember Justin Castro is the son of Cuban communist dictator Fidel Castro.  He murdered his own brother in order to become Prime Minister.

Communism was invented and directed by the Jesuits making Justin Castro a communist Manchurian candidate.  That is why the Canadian military needs to cooperate with their U.S. counterparts in order to remove this threat.

We are also now certain that Pope Francis is no longer with us.  Remember, he vanished for several weeks after the Covid attack on Italy and was only seen as a hologram appearing at his balcony.  Now we have a new Pope Francis being promoted in the corporate propaganda media supporting Antifa, telling people to wear masks, and promoting vaccination.

We have tried to contact Pope Francis via the P3 Freemasons and they say they can no longer reach him.  So Catholics, understand your Pope has been replaced by a fake whose words and actions are clearly different from those of the man who we saw before the Covid attack.  The Vatican appears to have fallen to Satanic forces.

General Michael Flynn is now the leader of a joint multinational military operation against the Satanic Cabal, Pentagon sources say.  General Flynn described the situation in this way:

“We are going through a crucible of history and if we do not correct what is happening over the next couple of weeks…this country is done.”

We strongly recommend you listen to his half-hour speech that can be found here: https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/vid … mps-pardon

The counterattack against the cabal is now fully underway as “the DOJ prepares for executions by firing squad, hanging, gas chambers, and the electric chair,” Pentagon sources say.

We are also hearing from CIA and Pentagon sources that CIA Director Gina Haspell is…

______
...and here's the second pay-only half of the above article:

“on ice, literally after being caught in the recent firefight in Germany over the election servers with the special ops going up against agency hired guns. The entire agency is being vetted globally top to bottom.  A massive change is occurring.  There are many disappearances taking place.”

We can confirm from our own direct sources that many disappearances are taking place in Japan.  Last we the White Dragon Society issued an ultimatum to the Pentagon to do something in this country and that has started.

The trigger was a press conference at the Foreign Correspondent’s Club by Ryuichi Morishita, a Japanese slave government operative.  At this conference, attended by your correspondent, Morishita said the Japanese government had bought 120 million vaccines each from Pfizer and AstraZeneca as well as another 50 million from Moderna.  He said they would be administered to the Japanese people and the Japanese government, not the pharmaceutical companies, would pay compensation for negative side effects.  Morishita also admitted he has never seen the “Covid” virus under a microscope or a genuine Covid patient.

Also last week Tokyo Governor Koike Yuriko said, “We have a target of 1,000 positive COVID test results.”  She corrected herself but this is an obvious Freudian slip.  She was trying to tell the world that she was ordered to concoct at least that many fake positives per day for the capital.  https://twitter.com/hodophilaxjapan/sta … 64608?s=21

Now, cabal agents in Japan such as David Atkinson (of Goldman Sachs), Heizo Takenaka, and many others are being rounded up.  This has resulted in this writer getting many personal death threats and having the cord to his Christmas lights decorations cut as a warning.  Our answer will be to continue to decapitate the cabal network in Japan The people being removed in Japan all report to either the Rockefeller or Rothschild crime families.

If you look at who so-called President-elect Joe Biden selected for his cabinet, you can see they are almost all members of the Rockefeller controlled Council on Foreign Relations.  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/joe-biden-return-cfr

Trump is now taking them all out of action.

Here is the rest of the Pentagon report for this week:

“Trump released the Kraken as he pardoned Mike Flynn on November 25th and fired zionist Jews from the Defense Policy Board, led by former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Henry Kissinger, former ranking member of House Intelligence committee Jane Harman and former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor.  https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/26/poli … index.html

Top Jewish banker and former World Bank head Jim Wolfensohn dead as 1,000s of military flights renditioned cabal soldiers and their leaders to Gitmo, Honduras, black sites, and U.S. military bases.

Trump at Camp David is giving the Cabal members enough rope to hang themselves as he declares Zionists, Democrats, Jewish Media, big tech, and Deep State, foreign and domestic, as enemy combatants.

The military operation will also have to remove Angela Saxe Gotha Hitler Merkel from power in Germany and send special forces to Switzerland to round up members of the Rothschild family there.  They can start by grabbing Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and getting him to sing about his puppet masters.  That is because the WEF is the central node of the vaccination-digital money plan.”

Moves such as these are important but we need to seriously consider the possibility the real enemy is, as the gnostic Illuminati have long claimed, a rogue AI.  There is a lot of evidence for this i.e. Covid-AI (1=A  9=I).  For one thing, most of the real deaths from Covid-19 came from 5G electromagnetic attacks, and not a physically existing germ or virus.

#6 2021-01-08 05:52:49

https://www.neonrevolt.com/
this explains all please check it out

Just an Old Soul having a Awesome Human Incarnation
(Ret) Metaphysical Psych

#7 2021-01-08 05:55:10

this also explains alot about the whole group who is controlling the whole world yes TRUMP knows all

http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/06/ … dont-know/

Just an Old Soul having a Awesome Human Incarnation
(Ret) Metaphysical Psych

#8 2021-01-09 12:10:11

Happy

It's still possible to get some news out there. Many independent sites are active. like "EBH CLUB." Today's update brings in the wider scope on the situation:

"LISTEN UP, THE WHITE HATS had all the evidence but they didn't have congress connected [to] the crime. That is why POTUS held the rally so the millions of people that were there would see the crimes being committed by DS.  They are witnesses."

[...]

"[...] the military gated in DC.  They are locking down the city to make arrest.  POTUS is in camp David for protection.  The whole lot of them are going down.  The last 3 speeches that POTUS gave was to fulfill the bylaws of enacting the ῝Insurrection Act῞.  This is why social media is kicking him off of their networks so his hands are tied and can’t complete the transition."

[...]

"The longest life expectancy for someone who took the shot will be 7 years.  POTUS is shutting down Western Medicine so they have nothing to lose at this point.  You won’t be able to sue for injuries or a lost loved one.  The information is out on the internet in the millions so those taking it, will just be a causality to war."

And it suddenly beats me why Pelosi wanted to check about the nuclear capabilities immediately, voicing concerns about Trump's control over those. If she could send off some ICBMs before the 20th and blame it on Trump, it would be her own personal false flag. That's exactly the way corrupt politicians think.

P.S.: I also heard that the president is on a military base in Texas. But where he is, doesn't really matter as such, unless it is connected to the NESARA-/GESARA-process I guess, which has some clauses on the president's location...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#9 2021-01-09 13:54:29

Robert369

Since posting all the many updates in regards to current political ongoings in this forum is too much of an effort, all those who like to stay up-to-date are invited to my Discord channel "Cosmic Honesty" to which I provide an invite link in my user profile here on this forum.

There you find a #world-ongoings subchannel with all the important details about the actual situation. And of course there's more to find on other topics too.

#10 2021-01-13 14:39:49

Happy

There are fewer good informative channels we can go to on the internet these days. Robert David Steele hosts one of them. Yesterday, on January 12th 2021, he did a well-spent half-hour interview with Justin Deschamps, who is a publicly profiled philosopher with a good touch on many things. Mr. Deschamps has been into ET-disclosure for many years now and is well known in this environment, though I must admit I haven't really studied his works. The times I have listened to him, he's always been well thought and seasoned with applied logic.

It's known that Mr. Deschamps has thought a lot about male-female relationships, and yesterday he presented his very mechanistical view on this. He emphasized the historical perspective, where marriage and human relationships are seen as business, not love. He obviously denounces emotion as a fundamental aspect in this, and flat out says that romanticism between the genders is a transhumanist agenda. If there is a difference between romantics and romanticism, he's most likely right in this, as most "-isms" are weaponized into collectivized and polarizing ideologies. Different words for group-think generalized into theory are exactly "-ism” and ideology. We recognize the trap in this: The individual case-studies are considered of little importance, unless they confirm the generalized understanding. But to dismiss the romance as a way to strengthen the spiritual and 'organic' bond/unity between two people, is bordering to irresponsibility in my view. Particularly when a public heavy-weigh like Mr. Deschamps is expounding it. And I think it's not good to put this weight on history as a reference - particularly these days, when we see large portions of human history is about to be corrected.

I don't understand why Mr. Deschamps subscribe to this perspective on human relationships, though. Neither do I wish to challenge him on it. The reason is that such perspectives are so deep and profound, that we build our ethics around them. Which means it cannot be taught, only discovered and realized within oneself. And it also means his perspective isn't invalidated by this. The context decides that. And the context could be our patriarchal society, where a hierarchical approach and inter-personal ranking and competition is deeply embedded into our collective psyche. It's 'clean' and mechanistic, but not very spiritually expanding in my view.

#11 2021-01-13 16:43:23

Robert369

Thanks for reminding me of this thread. There's some interesting information about Q out now, given by Simon Parkes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkBefjl_fB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR7UavM0E1U

This summarizes the Q project being about a Quantum Computer and a team around it.

Besides all this, I strongly advise to follow Simon Parkes in regards to current ongoings since he's one of the few who really know details:

- His website: https://www.simonparkes.org/
- His organization Connecting Consciousness: https://www.connectingconsciousness.org/en/welcome
- His YouTube channel (censored!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzqRR … 4EHaqSXXPA
- His BitChute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/simon_parkes/

#12 2021-01-13 17:02:27

Happy

Yep, he's an "insider" now. And he's being fed good info. Others have said it too. His good vibes with Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele has made them all 'insiders' in the public's eyes. But he's extremely competitive, too, often saying "you heard it here first!" And we're not being told what his upcoming position in the U.S. is. Most likely it's in the intelligence business, as that's how he's promoted himself. A critic came through yesterday, though.

"Devils Advocate/Double Agent"

What do you think...?

#13 2021-01-13 17:40:51

Robert369

Happy wrote:

[...] A critic came through yesterday, though.

What do you think...?

I see a 3D guy looking for truth and proof, and instead of using emotional discernment he starts speculating and creating expectancies  that follow his noticably already pre-set mind. Nothing neutral or even positive can ever come out of such.

In fact, I am recently having lots of discussions like this, trying to tell people the the time of "mind over emotion" is over and that this was the programmed setting of the past because the mind can be easily mind-controlled, while the emotional center cannot be influenced directly (though through the mind-controlled mind if e.g. instilling fear).

So, to answer your questions what I think about those people: Inner knowing and emotional discernment tell me that they are truthful and honest, and I cannot see anything wrong with such people taking on important positions once all the war is over. Who else would you give such if not those who have proven to be true to the goal ?

A related viewpoint I have:

All the above said, I have to add that there still are various hard-to-grasp details out there that need explanation, e.g. Trump still getting out a vaccine: Most people are Covid believers and demand a vaccine, so he cannot simply tell them "forget it, Covid is a lie" but to my understanding created an own beneficial vaccine that cures most cabal-instilled illnesses, while keeping the cabal vaccine away from the people. This approach is needed as to not loose his credibility from all those Covid-believers, which is important to have a proper population backing. The truth about Covid can then be getting out slow-by-slow, but it will be so many truths to get out that they need to offer them in portions.

This means that I see that all the plan is on track, even if most activities evade what the general mind can comprehend.

#14 2021-01-13 18:01:39

Happy

That's a new one to me: Trump faking the vaccine! big_smile Brilliant!

I like this:

Inner knowing and emotional discernment tell me that they are truthful and honest, and I cannot see anything wrong with such people taking on important positions once all the war is over.

"Fight" is by nature a polarized state of being. I think one of the most important "lessons" of our time is to not become what we fight against. It's d***ed difficult to avoid it, though, because it's when the fight is over that we tend to enter the position we conquered. We need to be polarized to be attracted to it, which is also the exact nature of the "game" we been subjected to for millennia. And this “attraction” is the active mechanism, which makes us enter the victorious albeit polarized position. But we may also fight because it's thrown against us – like we see it globally these days. Then our “victory” may come because we already are integrated. - which makes us all both winners and losers: We are all of it.

#15 2021-01-13 20:52:12

RoadtoSamadhi

Happy wrote:

Yep, he's an "insider" now. And he's being fed good info. Others have said it too. His good vibes with Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele has made them all 'insiders' in the public's eyes. But he's extremely competitive, too, often saying "you heard it here first!" And we're not being told what his upcoming position in the U.S. is. Most likely it's in the intelligence business, as that's how he's promoted himself. A critic came through yesterday, though.

What do you think...?

A lot of mixed opinions on Simon Parkes, the man who claim to have fathered an alien baby with a feline cat ET he calls his cat goddess.  I’m not sure what to think of him as this was the first time I’ve heard of him since Jan 6.  A lot of criticisms that nothing he has said has ever come true and his past history also causes mixed emotions, however, nobody is perfect and if he indeed is helping us then so be it.

But always, discernment over everything.

#16 2021-01-13 22:14:50

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

If they deny vindication to so many people and offer no actual truth THIS MONTH, then Im out.

Sorry friend, but you are too impatient and maybe not seeing all that's going despite it being visible everywhere. There's plenty of truth coming out (e.g. about all the lies in the world or the CIA fully opening their "Black Vault" of UFO/ET documents), but even real action is already taken aplenty and reported all over the internet.

Not that the internet is proof of anything, right ? So, you also have to define (and possibly correct) your proof expectations for yourself, else you might never become happy.

Your - and likely many others' - problem seems more that you cannot see anything tangible and there's still no official announcements on many things. But what do you expect, it is war and most details cannot be given, though I agree that it might be time to explain the war against the cabals to the public. Yet, since you are on my private server, you have a well-maintained and filtered complete news feed on almost anything available, so you know what's going on.

As for your impatience: It currently is expected to get some real public information until the deadline of the 20th (they have technology to take over all TVs, etc. and enforce their information to get sent via satellites), but that doesn't mean that the cabal is defeated until then. In fact, that might take anywhere from 1-2 more months or even a couple of years - which also depends on what one calls "defeat" which is less than "total elimination of all baddies from our planet" (which is not necessarily the right way anyways, meaning that certain individuals may be allowed to change sides).

#17 2021-01-14 20:54:57

Thank you for your honesty. Maybe, many of us may have some monents of -how to say it-disbelief, discourage? It is completely normal to have these ups and downs within the world we are in. The thing is that we all have to do inner work and solve all kinds of negative feelings, which, again, are not to blame ourselves. We have to also embrace such feelings and find again the courage to believe-initially in ourselves. Faith and Trust in oneself is needed, always. Otherwise we will be drifted away on other's realities ... which may not be so positive and that is not our intent here. Maintaining a high collective consciousness we are getting stronger. And the manifestation will come.i know that everything is as it is supposed to be. There is divine timing and synchronicity,  I hv seen it in my private life. As in microcosm so it is in macrocosm. It would be good to relax and enjoy the journey. Not to forget that we re talking about millennia and many lifetimes experiencing manipulation and now we d love to see a disolvemnet right now. Yes, it may take some time, it may not. It depends on many things. Let s focus on what we can change. Let s enjoy this time of living in Earth.

Last edited by Lovetransitionnow (2021-01-14 20:56:20)

#18 2021-01-26 18:42:55

Lost One

I agree Lovetransitionnow you have a good path and one I am on also and will admit emotions are on hi alert. May I say I see many things now and I can see the broken time line and duality all over the place. I am just a old man that has seen many things and not any expert on anything just to say. I only woke up about 5 years ago and felt lost in every way as everything in this world/matrix is a lie . I am not alone as many have the same experience and for 5 or so years have been on a mission for truth looking everywhere. All I can say is what is going on in the timeline that I see before me and possibly give you some comfort. My mission I think is to find truth and share it except 1 person can not see it all as it will take everyone it is just that large of a mission The actual fighting like hand to hand with weapons of types we do not even know of to keep it simple is not my mission and to my information is almost over. That was the easy part and now the hard part is guiding to help raise the frequency and help expose the truth. I will give you a few examples  but will put it in a Question form so you have to think and you have to look as this will have to done this to help wake up some people. I will say I am not for anyone in government and on that note take from everything I can see for the best positive outcome

1. Do you really think Joe B is the president of the USA ?  think and look for your self Trump’s September 2018 Executive Order, 2 presidents ? Duality

2. Do you think Washington DC is part of the united states ? District of Columbia is separate and has several Cobal owners including Vatican.    Duality

3. Is the Military there to protect the Swamp DC or are they in a prison camp.  Duality

4. Do you think the United States of America still exist ?   the USA was turned into a Cooperation long ago and was dissolved in June of 2018 I believe on UK Court. so what is it now ?  Duality

5. This one is my own reality and possibly you can see it also as we are all alone and yet we are all one Duality , All our family is with us on earth and up above. Please tell me how can we loose the fight with all this support and love ? Duality

This just a few things I see in a wonderfully positive world full of color and amazing things in nature and there will be a lot of nature let me tell you.

It is time for me to stand tall shine that positive light I was given and say no more crap this world belongs to us. And help as many as I can along the way.

#19 2021-01-26 21:51:02

Lost One

Yes, My inner self helps me tell what is good or bad and what is truth or not so far, I am very damaged and need to work on my self a lot so I can go from 3D survive 4D and make it to the 5D is my plan but I have a lot of self work to get there like Diet, Exercise and mental Frequency and so on. If I or we together can get to 5d  I might like to go into orbit and do a happy dance on top of a fighter jet named Suzie. Dream big I say

#20 2021-01-30 17:43:54

Happy

A sobering article:

[The] unseen earthly powers who are much more influential in the affairs of men [...]:

Patrick Byrne and "The Well-Hidden Back Story,"

#21 2021-02-03 07:47:13

Meridianwoman

It's been done... the mass arrests in Washington DC (unverified by Robert David Steele, but we'll find out for sure soon)

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/02/mongoos … -patriots/

"The official announcement of martial law and legitimate military government, in place since 12 a.m. on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday January 29 at 6 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT). The official announcement of the arrest of Biden as well as 355 Congressmen and 109 Senators (or 464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 p.m. EST (10:35 p.m. GMT).

These announcements were communicated on the above dates and times to all American media (television, radio and national newspapers) as well as to all world press agencies. As expected by the legitimate military government governing America as well as Trump and Qforce this official news has been 100% censored by all of the world’s official media.

The US military government knew it and wanted it. As with Biden’s and his party’s coup, the legitimate US government allows the US media to commit the act of high treason of censoring official communications from the legitimate government regarding measures of national security and immediate danger to the nation. American nation.

The Illuminati media of the 4th Reich all fell into the trap.

From now on the legitimate military government can take (provisional) control of all these media guilty of terrorism whenever it wishes, as provided for by the laws and the American constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of ALL of the official media (radio, television, newspapers) on Friday February 5 at 6.30 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT or midnight in France) exactly on all American territory.

This includes taking control of all American channels on direct broadcast satellites broadcasting in France and Europe. This also means that all French and Europeans with a satellite reception antenna receiving American channels can no longer be censored and will therefore learn the truth from Friday evening.

Among other things, the American army will broadcast by force on all these American mass media the revelations on Biden’s coup d’état, on his arrest with elected officials on Sunday January 24 and Monday January 25 …

Finally, on February 12, the government American military will officially publish (evidence submitted to all world governments and the international press) all the evidence of the plot perpetrated by the French government and China to create a false global epidemic to overthrow the American government. This by ruining its economy by destroying the entire world economy. It is an act of war which gives among other things the legitimate right to the American government to overthrow the Macron government.

Phi Beta Iota: The above is not verified.  We are waiting to hear from Juan O. Savin (P) and have inquired of two others sources.  This feels plausible as well as necessary if America is to survive and prosper. We note with interest that 15 February is Presidents’ Day, an epic day on which to announce plans for the re-inauguration of our rightful lawfully elected President Donald Trump on 4 March 2021 at midnight.

UPDATE 1: Alert Reader

I don’t doubt the validity of the Mongoose assertions. This will play out eventually. I am uncomfortable with the date predictions, though. We’ve all been jacked-off enough by this. I think that dates are leaked out to get the DS to expend ammo.

I personally believe that this unfolds after the Superbowl. The Q drops make references about certain events making “the Superbowl look like a puppy show.” PBI: Superbowl is 7 February, above tracks for week after."

#22 2021-02-03 12:10:44

Robert369

Meridianwoman wrote:

It's been done... the mass arrests in Washington DC (unverified by Robert David Steele, but we'll find out for sure soon)

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/02/mongoos … -patriots/

Thank you for the above. I like to add that by now the article received multiple further updates:

Also picking up in a couple of other spots that the remaining CCP is being dismantled. Furthermore, the US and China will step-in, occupy, and help to establish a transitional government of the Republic of China. This seems to be an extension of Fuilford’s update yesterday. While this is an exciting (bordering sensational) thought, it seems far-fetched even for civilian dreamers. I cannot envision a country with 1.4 billion people and an active military of 2 million welcoming the Tiawanese and Americans with open arms. Five-D thoughts are great, but we’re not there yet.

UPDATE 2: Video

CONGRESS ARRESTED! FINALY!! YES!!! SHARE!

UPDATE 3: Military Intelligence Retired Big Dog says:
Watch this. Posting by Hyten adds to the plausibility of the report…..

General Hyten Stating Very Bold Claims: "A Coup is About To Happen"

#23 2021-02-25 01:17:34

DarkOwl

There is much deception surrounding those that promote Q.
Kaalel of the Taygetan team has recommended this video on Charlie Ward for starters:

30 Reasons Why I Don't Trust Charlie Ward
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_PrQxhX8hE

There are a lot of Simon Parkes exposes on YouTube as well. This one is a good start:
Simon Parkes - Exposed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMG29iLXe4I
And this YouTube channel is dedicated to exposing him:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpgcn … chDVYvgsMA

Sacha Stone is a highly suspect individual (author of below article claims Robert David Steele threatened to sue him for exposing Stone and provides tweet in article to prove it):
https://totaldisclosure.net/deep-dive/sacha-stone-i/
https://totaldisclosure.net/deep-dive/sacha-stone-ii/

An expose on the ITNJ (which Robert David Steele and Sacha Stone started)
https://totaldisclosure.net/deep-dive/the-itnj-ii/

More ITNJ corruption exposed
https://claimsoftheliving.blogspot.com/ … l-for.html

Apart from the above, I don't trust Charlie Freak, Robert David Steele, X22 Report, Juan O Savin and many others who push the 'Trust The Plan' narrative. Up until now, these peoples intel has proven to be pure BS and have induced a disempowering coma in far to many (I fell for it for a while myself).

Of course, I hope there is a plan underway with white hats on the case. But as for now I am HIGHLY sceptical and will believe it when I see concrete evidence, not endless proclamations from shady fraudsters!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-02-26 00:46:17)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#24 2021-02-25 05:53:27

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

There is much deception surrounding those that promote Q.

Very correct:

Everyone needs to be aware that Trump, Q, Parkes, Benjamin Fulford, etc. are part of the White Hats and thus have their agenda of wanting to stay in power, e.g. by promoting cabal-created government systems like constitutions as "the solution".

I am posting their content here for the informational content only, and not to promote their agenda.

This means that while the power-hungry White Hats (which basically represent the Saturn=Satan 5D Federation) surely are more acceptable than the Black Hats (aka satanists), they by no means have any interest in true freedom of the general Human population and desire their enslavement/oppression and exploitation.

See my recent post about the actual ongoings and how to get out of this mess through a third player:

The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in

#25 2021-02-26 00:16:30

DarkOwl

An expose on the ITNJ (which Robert David Steele and Sacha Stone started) which may interest folks.

https://totaldisclosure.net/deep-dive/the-itnj-ii/

More ITNJ corruption exposed
https://claimsoftheliving.blogspot.com/ … l-for.html

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-02-26 00:46:02)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer