You are not logged in.

#776 2022-09-02 08:30:22

mitkobs

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Swaruus are she. How eating meat is lowering own frequencies? Because when animal is slaughtered or in the moments before the actual dying it gets horrifically scared, it senses what is going to happen, the imminent pain that will go through. This sensing may be even on subconscious level when faster killing tech is used in farms. So this experience contaminate the cells of the organism with the energy of fear. This energy of fear is impressed on cellular level and when consuming goes into own system. People who eat meat may experience extra feelings of doom, helplessness, being insecure, general fear for own life, being a victim to circumstances and things like that. It is lowering own frequency if you experience the energy of fear. 

Not because you are eating meat will be excluded but for your lower frequency and with that you are danger, you are volatile individual to be around in a peaceful galactic society.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-02 08:33:50)

#777 2022-09-02 09:16:29

07wideeyes

Yes, Mitkobs, I'm with you on this. Here is my experience of eating meat. I had been vegetarian for about 4 years when a friend of mine, whose birthday falls on the same day as mine, said we should go to a restaurant together to celebrate. This was several decades ago, when vegetarian food was less common on the menu. This friend said that the Chinese restaurant served plenty of vegetarian food but I didn't really believe him, since he spent a lot of the time stoned.

Sure enough, the waiter looked very puzzled at the idea of a vegetarian Chinese meal. Anyhow, I had come mentally prepared for this situation, and ordered a large piece of duck. It seemed to have a very heavy vibe about it. The shock was the next day, however. I woke up feeling extremely aggressive, and felt like going out into the street and just killing someone randomly. Literally. I was a bit frightened by this feeling. It was amazing that it was released by that meal of duck - the frequency effect, as I might call it today. So meat's not for me..... A purely non-animal diet plays havoc with my intestines, so I eat a little dairy produce. So yes, each needs to examine honestly their needs, but I feel that, for several reasons, keeping away from eating animals is preferable.

I could add that I have a soft spot - which is a more heart way of saying I resonate - for Swaruu of Erra, who introduced the vegan ideas. She had a somewhat ascetic attitude, which I can relate to, and which I have a love-hate relationship with in my life (it used to create emotional conflict, not really nowadays)

#778 2022-09-02 10:04:19

mitkobs

Yes. Energy of fear is inducing emotions not only from victim stand point but from the predator, like aggressiveness, hatred, domination, selfishness. Victim and predator are the two sides of the same coin.
I am vegetarian from around 10 years. And my physical and mental condition improved a lot. Still eating not much local cheese, sour milk(yogurt) and butter and that is about the animal food that I take. I am close to become full vegan.

#779 2022-09-03 02:54:35

Dablin

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Mitkobs, I'm with you on this. Here is my experience of eating meat. I had been vegetarian for about 4 years when a friend of mine, whose birthday falls on the same day as mine, said we should go to a restaurant together to celebrate. This was several decades ago, when vegetarian food was less common on the menu. This friend said that the Chinese restaurant served plenty of vegetarian food but I didn't really believe him, since he spent a lot of the time stoned.

Sure enough, the waiter looked very puzzled at the idea of a vegetarian Chinese meal. Anyhow, I had come mentally prepared for this situation, and ordered a large piece of duck. It seemed to have a very heavy vibe about it. The shock was the next day, however. I woke up feeling extremely aggressive, and felt like going out into the street and just killing someone randomly. Literally. I was a bit frightened by this feeling. It was amazing that it was released by that meal of duck - the frequency effect, as I might call it today. So meat's not for me..... A purely non-animal diet plays havoc with my intestines, so I eat a little dairy produce. So yes, each needs to examine honestly their needs, but I feel that, for several reasons, keeping away from eating animals is preferable.

I could add that I have a soft spot - which is a more heart way of saying I resonate - for Swaruu of Erra, who introduced the vegan ideas. She had a somewhat ascetic attitude, which I can relate to, and which I have a love-hate relationship with in my life (it used to create emotional conflict, not really nowadays)

lol, wait; you eat some meat and suddenly got the impulse to kill someone on the street? Yeah, I think that speaks more of you then the food. Anyone with any self-control isn't affected by most of anything like that. Disregarding all the energetic properties of some foods such as meat for this conversation, I don't see people I know that eat meat and play violent video games, and watch violent movies etc thinking about killing/hurting people or walking around like angry zombies.

#780 2022-09-03 08:22:10

07wideeyes

Dablin, of course, I'm communicating my own experience, which is based on, well, me, not anyone else. As I pointed out, this was something from several decades ago. I wasn't making a big generalised statement about eating meat, or attacking people who eat meat. I was telling a real-life story which seems to illustrate something about the energetic signature of meat to some people - well, to this one, anyway.

It's not about 'self control'. You don't control how you feel after eating something - the feeling simply arises, in this case completely unexpectedly. If 'control' is involved, it's in the fact that I didn't go out and kill anyone! People react differently to different stuff, like alcohol or peanuts. Some have greater sensitivity to some things than others do.

#781 2022-09-04 19:21:55

Gosia
Administrator

OLD NEWS.

Wolfsan1983 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Actually is a very good thing to stop eating meat, takes off some negative energies coming with such food.
Agree that some people might still need it, they will know that. Everyone have to eat what they want and what they feel right for eating. No judging.

Swaruu said that the best way to raise our frequency is to stop eating meat. He also said that if you continue to eat meat, you will not be accepted into a star family.

#782 2022-09-07 23:58:13

Cocreatr

Edith_S wrote:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1392532194

this is a very good article that explains why the masses tend to accept a certain narrative and sustain it even if it's outrageous

Google Doesn’t Want You to Research Mass Formation Psychosis
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

Are We Living in a Dystopian Reality?

https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr.-m … -form.html    video interview

Story at-a-glance
•    Mass formation involves the formation of a hypnotic state around a shared consensus
•    Those under its spell obsessively focus on a failure of the normal world or a particular event or person, who becomes the focus of the attention and can effectively control the masses
•    Mass formation can occur in a society with feelings of social isolation and free-floating anxiety among a large number of people; it leads to totalitarian thinking and, eventually, to totalitarian states
•    After Dr. Robert Malone mentioned mass formation on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, the term went viral
•    The technocrats quickly took action, manipulating search results and populating Google with propaganda to discredit Malone and the mass formation psychosis theory

I found this an interesting theory to consider and a while ago listened to Mattias Desmet explaining it. Here an excerpt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiYXs9PI-cQ

There may be something true to the theory, there is something sinister to the c###oring, and of course there is a flip side.

COVID and “Mass Formation” theory

by Jon Rappoport

2022-09-07

Since there is current discussion about the concept of “mass formation,” as it relates to “the pandemic experience,” I thought I’d make some comments.

The concept of mass formation is an intellectual castle in the air.

It purports to explain both manipulators and their human targets in the “pandemic years.”

Mass formation refers to some sort of mass hypnotic state of mind. As if a cloud, a mist, a transmitted signal. Birthed within a few hundred million or a few billion minds…whoosh. And its basic message is: YOU WILL OBEY YOUR COVID LEADERS. AND IF YOU’RE A LEADER, YOU’LL BE A TYRANT. Something like that.

Uh huh.

But in fact, we can simply say: there are people who do bad things to other people. When these evildoers are in charge, they do VERY BAD things. Like maiming, killing, illegally imprisoning, bankrupting.

There is no psychological mass formation of anything involved there.

A vaccine is killing and wounding huge numbers of people? The guilty parties are obvious. The vaccine manufacturer, the agency that authorized the vaccine (FDA), the government officials who laid on mandates, and so on…

And the doctors who give the shots or order them.

Where is the mass? Where is the formation? Nowhere.

Then we have the population of the world, assaulted with lies and lockdowns and killer medical treatments and false diagnoses and financial ruin, and so on.

Are these billions of people themselves forming some kind of mass in any literal sense? No.

Are most of them NOT resisting the oppression? That would be correct.

Is that a problem? Yes.

What kind of problem?

It’s not very technical. It’s called surrendering to fear. Fear of predators who have state power.

Am I therefore “blaming the victims?”

First of all, I don’t particularly like the term “victim.” To me, it implies a person can’t do anything about the people who are coming down on him like a ton of bricks.

I refuse to say that or believe it. And history proves so-called victims have fought for and won freedoms against stunningly long odds. MUCH longer odds than what we’ve been facing these past 2 years.

So let’s not bullshit ourselves about billions of recent victims who couldn’t rise up.

Every person can resist oppressors, and if necessary, die in that struggle.

Do I criticize people for failing to resist oppression? Well, gosh o gee, I do. Yes. I plead guilty to the crime of failing to be polite.

Do I realize different people have different limits on how far they will go to win their freedom? Yes.

OK. So…as far as the world population is concerned, where is the mass or the formation? Nowhere.

Are there exceptions to what I’ve written so far in this piece?

Here’s one. As I’ve reported for years, over and over, people across the world are being treated with massive amounts of destructive medical drugs. Toxic drugs. By doctors who are violating their oath every day.

These drugs, among other numerous effects, weaken the mind and scramble thought processes. You could call that a “mass formation,” if you were quite specific about what you were referring to.

But what about this: all of a sudden, two years ago, in response to a government declared state of emergency, and mandates, thousands and millions of people suddenly showed up everywhere WEARING MASKS.

This certainly looked like a mass phenomenon. Boom. Masks. People wearing them wherever they went.

There was an easy temptation to call that spontaneous mass formation.

I was somewhat less technical about it at the time. I said, who are all these fucking idiots wearing masks?

After further pondering, I came up with this amazing revelation. Each day, EACH INDIVIDUAL put on his stupid mask, INDIVIDUALLY.

And so when I went to the market and saw all these people wearing masks, although that was a compelling visual presentation, every one of those people had INDIVIDUALLY donned his/her mask.

It wasn’t really a mass phenomenon.

“Mass formation” is simply one of thousands of high-falutin terms academics feel compelled to come up with, because otherwise they’ve got nothing.

They can’t just talk about what’s going on in the world and who’s doing what to whom. That would be below them.

Plus, describing actual killers in high places would put them in deep shit with the people who are bankrolling the colleges they work at.

Yes, there is that.

Therefore, much better to bloviate endlessly and invent intellectual garbage which is adored by an “educated audience.”

As a result, that audience fails to face the bottom line: killers are just killers and dead bodies are people the killers killed.

PS: As I blithely stroll across those dead bodies on my way to the Post Office, I’m simultaneously submitting this article as my PhD thesis to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and the Sorbonne. When they get back to me with their enthusiastic confirmations, I’ll post screen shots of my diplomas. DOCTOR JON.

I’ll ditch my barber for a hair stylist, buy a few splendid suits from a British tailor, and start showing up at conferences with lots of psychological and philosophical gas to dispense to large audiences.

Now THOSE will be mass formation events.

Source: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/09 … on-theory/

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-09-08 00:06:36)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#783 2022-09-08 08:00:26

07wideeyes

Thank for that, Cocreatr. I find it very interesting, and will let it dance around in my world today to see what comes out of it - or not! Like you, I have looked into this mass formation thing a bit. It's never really grabbed me, but I've tended to think 'OK, that's one way to look at things' before going on to make lunch. I have a great deal of respect for Jon Rappoport, and maybe don't check him out often enough. He has plied his trade for many years now, one of the foot soldiers of the more awakened. He seems able to 'report news' while keeping a distance from the hysteria.

#784 2022-09-10 21:34:15

Wolfsan1983

Gosia wrote:

OLD NEWS.

Wolfsan1983 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Actually is a very good thing to stop eating meat, takes off some negative energies coming with such food.
Agree that some people might still need it, they will know that. Everyone have to eat what they want and what they feel right for eating. No judging.

Swaruu said that the best way to raise our frequency is to stop eating meat. He also said that if you continue to eat meat, you will not be accepted into a star family.

I know it's old.  Is it no longer valid because it's outdated?

#785 2022-09-21 19:03:34

Manifestgirl

Gosia wrote:

In this thread please share any important videos and information that support exposing the false pandemic. Let´s go!

Funny how when the truth begins to emerge, MSM doesn't go all out and apologize for the attacks upon those who tried to speak up at the beginning of this hot mess of lies. All the censorship of channels on Youtube and IG just quietly go about business as usual, the facts slowly come to light as if they have not greatly affected the livelihood of many who attempted to share some of the things acknowledged in this article. Worth reading... let's hope more truths about the illness and shots see the light of day. [https://thepulse.one/2022/09/21/three-p … -be-false/]

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#786 2022-09-22 09:11:12

07wideeyes

Wolfsan1983 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

OLD NEWS.

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

I know it's old.  Is it no longer valid because it's outdated?

Given what we know about how linearity is not the only way that things happen, and relates to a fairly low frequency perception, I think this is a good question. And, in my view, something 'new', which apparently replaces something 'old', is not necessarily better or truer at all. Each needs to be looked at on its own merits, that's all.

From the specific point of view of what we eat, a video about veganism is appearing soon, Gosia has said. To me, it may be more interesting, not so much in what is said about veganism itself, but some of the issues that it throws up, such as the question you raised, Wolfsan1983.

#787 2022-09-22 17:22:52

Brahman

I am not vegan but I am vegetarian. I mean I eat dairy foods, eggs and fish. I haven't eaten meat since I was 12. I gave it up myself and caused problems because everyone was eating meat. They were scolding me and gradually I started hiding from them and pretending I was eating meat but actually putting it in a box and giving it to the cats. So I grew up and still give it to the cats and they love me very much. Lol

Last edited by Brahman (2022-09-22 17:23:28)

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#788 2022-10-04 05:12:05

Edith_S

Hi everybody,

scam is a scam for those who participate in it, be it a mass of people or an individual.

As a clinical psychologist I often saw one patient starting to accusing something (e.g. sudden paralysis) and shortly after the others who were in the same room started to accuse and  manifesting the same thing.

The problem is elsewhere as I see it - when somebody adopts something tends to defend that choice consciously AND unconsciously  - because admitting that it was a wrong choice means that they were stupid, wrong, in many else,  and they risk humiliation and many other losses of whatever they posses. So these people tend to seek the presence of others and authority figures who sustain and reinforce their choice, to save their faces - in detriment of all else, unfortunately.

The way out ? One has to admit that it was wrong in that regard and get informed and sustain that attitude the way one sees proper.

Here is one example - Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtE0I5FqHPs

I also went through many lifestyle choices - vegan, meat eater, lots of inner works, sports, gardener and engineer, introspection and action.

Some of my friends reprimanded me when I went through these changes, saying that I was supporting once quite the opposite - so what?

I was like frozen as a child, but then I gathered some self confidence and adopted a fluid state, living in a continuous change - I am not saying that I was right every minute of my life, but for me  it was much easier ever since - and I have experienced a lot, I had a richer life and I am not afraid of change anymore, be it  inner or outer.

So, I salute EACH ONE of YOU for being yourself on your journey!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-10-04 05:29:07)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#789 2022-10-04 11:17:06

07wideeyes

Thank you, Edith! I salute you too.

#790 2022-10-09 22:57:09

RitaW

Hi all,

What I did about the Covid Scam, was send to the White Hats the name of an Australian politician who had passed a draconian Law, whereby unnamed Covid 19 officers, can forcibly vaccinate people against their will, take control of their homes and properties and incarcerate in quarantine camps. people who refuse to obey the Covid 19 officers, even if the person does not have Covid, but might have been exposed to people who have had Covid. That Australian politician needs to be incarcerated permanently in a jail cell.

#791 2022-10-10 18:05:35

Manifestgirl

Swaruu said there would begin to be reproductive issues from ppl getting vaxxed, it's happening so much MSM can't even conceal it anymore... but the "MYSTERY" and "we don't know why" bs is obvious to anyone paying attention. [https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pregnan … 03182.html]
Vaxxed 3 times, still got covid, and they Don't know why...please roll

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-10-10 18:07:34)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#792 2022-10-10 18:50:48

07wideeyes

Manifestgirl wrote:

Swaruu said there would begin to be reproductive issues from ppl getting vaxxed, it's happening so much MSM can't even conceal it anymore... but the "MYSTERY" and "we don't know why" bs is obvious to anyone paying attention. [https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pregnan … 03182.html]

There seems no limit to the levels of self-deception and denial that are possible for many people these days. Some of the darker realities about the shots are staring you in the face, but...... any excuse, except the jabs. Until three years ago, I would never have believed that such self-imposed delusion could exist.

#793 2022-10-12 10:13:45

Brahman

https://davidicke.com/2022/10/12/dutch- … -was-forc/

However, Pfizer forgot to say that they cause death.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-10-12 10:17:51)

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#794 2022-10-13 01:47:53

Manifestgirl

07wideeyes wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

There seems no limit to the levels of self-deception and denial that are possible for many people these days. Some of the darker realities about the shots are staring you in the face, but...... any excuse, except the jabs. Until three years ago, I would never have believed that such self-imposed delusion could exist.

Self deception is an excellent term to use, it frustrates the hell out of me, as I see it unfolding all around me more & more, I have difficulty understanding it but at least now I know what to call it. I should find some compassion, I know thats best, but for some reason it really angers me. More so with regards to Covid more than anything else.

#795 2022-10-13 01:49:25

Manifestgirl

Brahman wrote:

They didnt forget, those asses omitted that info and much more on purpose. This Covid corruption enrages me.

#796 2022-10-13 01:53:04

Manifestgirl

Brahman wrote:

They didnt forget, those asses omitted that info and much more on purpose. This Covid corruption enrages me.

#797 2022-10-13 11:08:37

07wideeyes

Manifestgirl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Self deception is an excellent term to use, it frustrates the hell out of me, as I see it unfolding all around me more & more, I have difficulty understanding it but at least now I know what to call it. I should find some compassion, I know thats best, but for some reason it really angers me. More so with regards to Covid more than anything else.

Compassion, for sure. But what exactly is it?! Are compassion and getting angry exclusive of each other? I think that any of us programmed through western cultures can be very confused about all this. Bookshelves are full of self-help paperbacks about 'positive emotions', 'emotional development' etc. But in spite of this - or maybe because of it - there's a bucketload of confusion.

Take 'forgiveness'. There was a long discussion on a thread here about this a while back. People think that forgiveness is the greatest thing. I consider the idea to be a minefield. I was relieved recently to read one energy worker/healer I respect write 'Forgiveness is overrated....... Acceptance is important, but that's not the same as forgiveness. You can accept without forgiving.' To my knowledge, Buddhism doesn't talk about forgiveness. There's much about compassion, esp in Mahayana and Tantra, but no guilt, forgiving, etc, the staples of christianised mentality. Maybe Brahman has something to add about this.

And there's 'turning the other cheek'. John Lash writes clearly about how this belief gives permission to psychopaths to keep on hitting you and hitting again, knowing that you won't hit them back. Doesn't sound very good, does it?

Maybe the best thing is to focus on, activate, the heart centre/chakra.  And trust it. If this is functioning properly, then everything else will just roll out naturally. Do as the heart suggests. Which might include getting angry. Very angry.

#798 2022-10-15 02:17:47

Manifestgirl

I really appreciate both of your responses. Sincerely, Thank You both wink

First, I felt a bit of relief from 07wideeyes response bcuz, it kinda felt like someone was giving me permission to be highly pissed when I encounter the sleep who willfully self deceive, mainly those close to me, like my beloved uncle or my Godmom, I know they are endangering themselves, yet they fall prey to the pressure from MSM and the medical community. I didn't feel like a hypocrite for wanting to break something after they told me they got vaxxed. Especially when we discussed it prior. UGH! You reminded me that I CAN be compassionate, And Pissed!

Secondly, Brahman reminded me that... it's all an illusion and not worth arguing about. "When you are Source" soothed me, and reminded me that my loved ones are also Source.

The last 2 years have me convinced of one thing for sure when this incarnation ends, I'm not coming back to Earth, there is so much I love about this planet, but it's at the point now where there is far more that no longer resonate with me and the CV-19 crap was the tipping point. ALLLLL of the BS around it, the blatant lies about its origin, the isolation among the population, crashing the economy, the rushed dangerous vax and the pressure on everyone to get it, the censorship and the deaths and injuries that followed. All of it angered me to the point of pain.

My son has Covid right now, for the second time, and did not get vaxxed. He just returned from New Orleans and he and his wife felt a little under the weather, got tested and it came back positive. The first time he was hospitalized. His lungs weren't affected, his stomach was. He couldn't keep anything down and was in the hospital for 4 days.  This time not so bad, feels like a regular cold. He says he's almost back to normal and has no regrets about not getting vaxxed.

I say it at least once a day so I don't forget when I'm on the other side, I'm Not coming back.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-10-15 02:21:58)

#799 2022-10-15 04:08:09

Yankee

Manifestgirl wrote:

ALLLLL of the BS around it, the blatant lies about its origin, the isolation among the population, crashing the economy, the rushed dangerous vax and the pressure on everyone to get it, the censorship and the deaths and injuries that followed. All of it angered me to the point of pain.

Every one of those points has driven me nuts too, and it has made me feel sad and disconnected from people to know how insane they really are and what they are willing to do to their fellow man. I'd like to think I'm better than that so I can dissociate from it all, but then I go and annihilate myself in the stock market, proving that I make stupid life changing decisions too and maybe am doing no better than them on balance, which feels worse knowing I'm not dissociated from the insanity like I wish to be or thought It was somewhat. I'll keep working though to find a way to see things that makes me feel better and make decisions that feel more in line with the truth.

#800 2022-10-15 10:28:53

Scott Summers

Yankee wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

ALLLLL of the BS around it, the blatant lies about its origin, the isolation among the population, crashing the economy, the rushed dangerous vax and the pressure on everyone to get it, the censorship and the deaths and injuries that followed. All of it angered me to the point of pain.

Every one of those points has driven me nuts too, and it has made me feel sad and disconnected from people to know how insane they really are and what they are willing to do to their fellow man. I'd like to think I'm better than that so I can dissociate from it all, but then I go and annihilate myself in the stock market, proving that I make stupid life changing decisions too and maybe am doing no better than them on balance, which feels worse knowing I'm not dissociated from the insanity like I wish to be or thought It was somewhat. I'll keep working though to find a way to see things that makes me feel better and make decisions that feel more in line with the truth.

Yankee

Do you still have some money left?

If you can’t get gold or silver, buy copper.

Board footer