You are not logged in.

#126 2022-07-02 11:45:50

RitaW

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hi everyone,

Name is Reets.  Love this site and am slowly re-educating myself. I have always been interested in spiritualism, from even a young age.  I had also studied with various metaphysical teachers over the years and recently  found parallels with the Taygetan material and my previous studies.
As a young child, reading magazines on the Vietnam War and believing no more wars would be created as mankind had learnt its lessons.  I was then shocked by governments decision for more wars, society's apathy and I might add, the abuse of animals and nature.  Also at a young age, I made a decision not to have children and have remained childless since.
The Covid Plandemic scam and people's willingness to be subjected to it, shows me how some people are just not connected to their inner selves. 
My eventual aim is to not try to save the world, or people from themselves ( another form of infringement) but to reincarnate into a higher frequency society, learn to fly a space ship and explore other galaxies and universes with a very small crew or solo. My other desire is to eradicate the predatorial vermin on Earth.
I also feel a connection to Aneeka and protective of her. 
Cheers

#127 2022-07-12 18:13:16

JohnnyD

Hello to all!
My name is Jonathan and I am new to this forum. I am very familiar with astral travel and higher states of consciousness and I can confirm almost all informations given by the Taygetans. I have seen all this by myself years ago. It is great to get now many confirmations from outside of the 3D matrix. So I can tell you that the Taygetans say the truth. :-)

In this manner, many greetings to you all in this forum and to the Taygetans crew on Toleka. :-)

Writer and Blogger from Germany, now living in Paraguay in a spiritual community.

#128 2022-07-16 18:34:34

Dblms111

Hello
My nane is Mary - from the U.S.
Happy to be here!  smile

Last edited by Dblms111 (2022-07-16 18:35:09)

#129 2022-07-17 08:12:32

edama

les amis ,une pensée à mes frères galactique swaruu ,qui ont quités leur planète pour venir observer les humains prés de la lune ,encore merci à eux

salome

#130 2022-07-22 18:33:19

vijiboy81

mose wrote:
vijiboy81 wrote:

Namaste / Hello to all here.

Accept my gratitude - Yazhi, Athena, Aneeka and all Swaruu's, the whole Taygetan team !
For me the covid and (sadly) vaccination have been a great trigger and with all of your information and great work of Gosia, Robert, Matias and team I like many are being enabled for accelerated and rightful growth.

Being a spiritual seeker in lineage of Osho. Happy to be a part of this global awakening.

Joining a bit late though have been watching Gosia's videos on Cosmic Agency Channel, for past 6 months.
Its a pleasure to listen to Yazhi and other swaruu's in Gosia's voice. I wonder how quickly I got deeply connected with Cosmic Agency !
Gratitude again! and will do my part in helping awakening myself and others near me.

Love n Peace.

Blessed Love fellow OSHO lover...

Thank you for sharing beautiful vibrations Mose.
Lots of Love n Peace.

#131 2022-07-27 07:43:17

faerysirius

Hi there, excited to be here in the presence of so many people interested in this material. Looking forward to having great conversations.

Just here for the tree climbing

#132 2022-07-28 12:12:13

janne

Hello everyone,

I was a nerdy kid growing up in small town during 90’s and watching x-files, stargate and most other scifi that tv and local vhs rentals had to offer. Then I somehow manage to manifest a life for myself, and now after 20 years of it and seeing how sick the world is, I just want to go back. Your space friends have a time travel capable spaceship, right? Can I hitch a ride? You can pick me up from Helsinki. In case that is not happening maybe just some new friends then.

-Janne

#133 2022-07-29 12:42:39

Proud descendant of the glorious vanquishers of the ancient Hittite and later Roman empires, here is my greeting for all!

Warrior of Light, Cosmic Spirit and Might seeking for the depths of the inner calling of those knowing in core they are the children of the ones Greatest of old, who will never hesitate, falter nor halt before darkness, black hearts and perils for us all be completely removed from our most sacred and dearest homeland we call Geya, the land of the Purest and Strong!

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-30 22:03:46)

anyone remember the old TV series Mysterious Cities of Gold?

#134 2022-08-11 01:54:52

Quaintlove369

Hello there, brothers and sisters. I'm a seeker from beyond the stars. I also really enjoy coffee and wine. My goal is encourage unity and kinship with one another while pursuing our personal dreams for a better "now". Let's get along, eh?

#135 2022-08-21 01:55:29

Dablin

An Ambassador? Sure mate. Man I'm getting sick and tired of people claiming they represent earth in some space based diplomacy. The fact that most of the earths people aren't even aware of the fact the federation and other space based extra-terrestrial organizations supposedly exist completely negates your ability to represent anybody on this planet for any reason especially interplanetary affairs. You sure as hell don't represent me. I never gave you that authority, and if you think you have it, well I revoke it right here, right now.

You may have communication with Swaruu, but if you are claiming some form of diplomatic authority in representation of earth because of it then have truly been missing the point behind all her information; which greatly encourages self-responsibility, tolerance, understanding and in many respects non-interference (to our fellow human beings on earth).

I am sorry to be so blunt here. This isn't a personal attack. You just need to understand your place, and people such as yourself need to stop claiming you represent humanity as some form of ambassador. This crap has been happening ever since ET contacts have been recorded and makes no sense in a planetary society that is manipulated and prevented from being able to understand the reality they live in and the existence of life outside of the boundaries of earth.

Ambassador:
* an ambassador is an official envoy, especially a high-ranking diplomat who represents a state and is usually accredited to another sovereign state or to an international organization as the resident representative of their own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment.
* an official envoy especially : a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a foreign government or sovereign as the resident representative of his or her own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment
* an authorized representative or messenger

#136 2022-08-21 03:03:01

mitkobs

You never hear something like this from Federation people. They simply do not talk to people in 3D and if so not this way. They know human psychology, they know how we think and how we respond if addressed in certain ways.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-21 03:03:52)

#137 2022-08-21 07:10:23

Scott Summers

Folks

Heard of Queen Romana Dildulo (or is it “Dildo”? Not sure of spelling), the self-proclaimed Sovereign Leader of Canada?

Same BS playbook here.

Basically, same message: Sit back and relax! We hear you and represent you! Plus we have the means (that is, money or resources) to make changes! Chill bruh, let us handle it.

Actually, I used to think it was lame. Now it’s just pitiful.

#138 2022-08-21 08:57:48

mitkobs

Sound absurd and ridiculous when you hear someone saying things like that. "I am the grand ambassador of the universe, bow down to me everyone. With my golden magical cape I will resolve all your problems".

#139 2022-08-21 09:08:43

Gosia
Administrator

Federation doesn´t have ambassadors, doesn´t work this way. Plus, Swaruu (which one?) doesnt work with people telepathically, they don´t channel. And definitely not the "entire team". Video about NO ambassador as explained by Aneeka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRgh0Q4U_o

ambassador_buckman wrote:

Greetings fellow Galactic Citizens.
I am Galactic Ambassador Buckman and am one of two ambassadors representing Earth’s sentient beings to these federation councils:

Galactic Federation Counsil (Milky Way Galaxy)
Inter-Galactic Federation Counsil (our universe)
Inter-Galactic Federation Counsil of Elders

The other ambassador and I also both have speaking seats on both of the first two councils I listed. We have also gotten to be good friends with the Queen herself and all the elders on the elders council.

The other ambassador “Trish” and I have made very clear telepathic contact with Swaruu herself. It was an absolute delight to make contact with her. We will eventually make contact with her entire team since Swaruu told us both that we would be working with all of her team directly as well as Star Family very soon. Her skills will be needed to make our massive project a success. We look forward to meeting and working with Swaruu and her team and our galactic neighbor brothers and sisters shortly. I am very hesitant to say much more at this time. Thank you for reading <3

#140 2022-08-21 11:36:36

07wideeyes

Scott Summers wrote:

Folks

Heard of Queen Romana Dildulo (or is it “Dildo”? Not sure of spelling), the self-proclaimed Sovereign Leader of Canada?

Same BS playbook here.

Basically, same message: Sit back and relax! We hear you and represent you! Plus we have the means (that is, money or resources) to make changes! Chill bruh, let us handle it.

Actually, I used to think it was lame. Now it’s just pitiful.

I agree. Yes, I'd heard of the dildo queen (ha ha) as well. It came from someone who I considered 'very awake' at the time. I looked at the stuff from the queen for about three minutes before the obvious hit me in the face.

Two years ago, I feel, it was more understandable to be sitting at the feet of some random saviour, and we include Q and their ilk there. But their claims and predictions seem to have the same credibility as anything that comes out of the mouth of a Biden or a Tedros. That anyone still takes any of them seriously is bizarre to me.

#141 2022-08-21 16:11:22

Gosia
Administrator

Ok, let´s still be respectful towards each other. Buckman Ambassador, we CAN communicate and HAVE by email, but this is not how we really talk. Our communication is through the live online chat. Emails would be inefficient, that´s not chatting, that´s super slow. smile

wahinionthebeach wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Federation doesn´t have ambassadors, doesn´t work this way. Plus, Swaruu (which one?) doesnt work with people telepathically, they don´t channel. And definitely not the "entire team".

If they do not communicate with people telepathically and they don't channel, then how do they communicate? Email?

lol  With smoke signals Buckman. Do your homework. Most of all if I were you I’d learn to read the room. No one’s buying what you’re selling. A person with your telepathic abilities should be able to pick that up fairly quickly. It’s not rocket science.

Ask Queen Dildo, I’m sure she can fill you in. big_smile.

#142 2022-08-21 18:00:08

Gosia
Administrator

Swaruu of Erra is dead and she hasn´t been in communication since 2020. Online chat is very efficient. More so even than direct face to face talk I would say, for many reasons. But that´s about enough about this thread from me. I humored you long enough, time to do some work. Geetings to all. smile

Gosia wrote:

Ok, let´s still be respectful towards each other. Buckman Ambassador, we CAN communicate and HAVE by email, but this is not how we really talk. Our communication is through the live online chat. Emails would be inefficient, that´s not chatting, that´s super slow. smile

Gosia -

I agree Gosia, email is very inefficient and so is online chat to a lessor extent. I am going to ask you which online chat is being used and will also ask the same of the person "Swaruu of Erra" (this is what she calls herself) which chat she uses with you. Both my wife and I have extremely clear telepathic communication with her. We are both adept telepaths and adept astral travelers.

I am aware there are several "Swaruu's" in their family however when I astral travel to meet with her, she appears as an elderly woman with white hair to me. I sat with her at a combined council meeting a few nights ago with 3 galactic councils. I briefly communicated with her a few minutes ago regarding this forum and it's very rude members and not-so-strictly enforced rules that you claim are enforced strictly. She said she would be reaching out to you shortly.

It would be nice if I could communicate with you directly via email or online chat rather than this forum though.

#143 2022-08-21 18:36:52

Scott Summers

wahinionthebeach wrote:

You’re right, please accept my apologies, that was rude!  I need more coffee. hmm.

Gosia wrote:

wahinionthebeach wrote:

lol  With smoke signals Buckman. Do your homework. Most of all if I were you I’d learn to read the room. No one’s buying what you’re selling. A person with your telepathic abilities should be able to pick that up fairly quickly. It’s not rocket science.

Ask Queen Dildo, I’m sure she can fill you in. big_smile.

Wahinionthebeach,

I’m afraid your insouciance has disqualified you from being represented by the Good Ambassador.

You will now have to join Dablin and myself in “exile”. I guess we’ll just have to represent ourselves. Sigh, life on Earth can be hard...

#144 2022-09-18 19:44:12

Nordling

Hi all.
At times I more or less feel like the very definition of "broken shoes". I've been lurking around on this site for all to long now, maybe it's about time to break that silence?
Well, hold onto your shoes...

#145 2022-09-19 09:08:47

07wideeyes

Nordling wrote:

Hi all.
At times I more or less feel like the very definition of "broken shoes". I've been lurking around on this site for all to long now, maybe it's about time to break that silence?
Well, hold onto your shoes...

Welcome, Nordling! You are not alone in that 'broken shoes' feeling..... but you are in a good place here to patch them up, throw them in the bin, or whatever. Or even to say 'broken shoes? OK, what's the problem?' Actually, the 'Broken shoes are the key' video is the first one that I watched, and life changed for the better from then on!

#146 2022-09-19 13:00:34

BrokenShoes

Everyone have a great day today!

#147 2022-09-20 00:53:08

Manifestgirl

I freaking love your Username!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I thought of BrokenShoes, Mannnnnn!
Anyway Welcome to the coolest forum on the net!

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-20 00:54:05)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#148 2022-09-20 06:33:15

Outerspace

Thanks, you too have a good day BrokenShoes

#149 2022-10-15 21:12:42

BrokenShoes

BrokenShoes still walking the Earth, I thank Her every day for keeping my silly butt alive.  Hope everyone else is safe.

#150 2022-10-25 23:48:37

Greetings my name is lanora I’m 28 year old female from upstate New York I’m part of the galactic federation I’m a activist empath calaravoient physic starseed Lightworker extraestail werewolf and more my goal is to make friends spread my knowledge and make alliances peace and love to all

Hi my name is lanora I’m 28 years old I’m from upstate New York I’m outgoing friendly kind helpful respectful etc

Board footer