You are not logged in.

#51 2020-11-24 15:36:40

WhiteWolf

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

There has been a lot of talk here in Finland at the beginning of this year concerning 5G. It has basically been labeled as a conspiracy theory here. I'd like to pass out more fliers, but is it possible to get this removed(which is on the 4th page of pamphlet): ...

Considering that 5G is the real cause of all troubles and the virus is only the make-up for it, I would think that this makes little sense. One cannot spread truth without the real truth in it ?

One also has to consider what information the general public is ready to accept. This very short sentence taken off would make the fliers much easier for people to accept. Many here will read the flier, and upon reaching the 5G sentence, they will say "Ahaa, this is one of those 'conspiracy theories'"

Is it possible for your team to put up another pdf with this changed?

"Remember who you are, from whence you have come and why you are here"

#52 2020-11-24 17:48:30

Robert369

WhiteWolf wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

There has been a lot of talk here in Finland at the beginning of this year concerning 5G. It has basically been labeled as a conspiracy theory here. I'd like to pass out more fliers, but is it possible to get this removed(which is on the 4th page of pamphlet): ...

Considering that 5G is the real cause of all troubles and the virus is only the make-up for it, I would think that this makes little sense. One cannot spread truth without the real truth in it ?

One also has to consider what information the general public is ready to accept. This very short sentence taken off would make the fliers much easier for people to accept. Many here will read the flier, and upon reaching the 5G sentence, they will say "Ahaa, this is one of those 'conspiracy theories'"

Is it possible for your team to put up another pdf with this changed?

I am but a forum member who presented his view and not part of "the team".

Since this would be a question for Gosia and the team, we'll have to see what she has to say when she has time for the forum. Meanwhile you could modify the file yourself using standard programs ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2020-11-26 23:19:10

awegahn

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I saw the Swedish pamphlet on the Covid19-scam!
Its awesome, but it has major language flaws. Since I am a Swedish teacher (and working at SkåneCare,
responsible for all international healthcare agreements with Sweden - though as a subcontractor). I took
the liberty of correcting the pamphlet.

I now have an updated version of the Swedish PDF for the "Covid-19 is a Scam" pamphlet.
I wanted to get in touch with Gosia to let her upload it to her site so that everyone gets
proper Swedish on their pamphlets.

Otherwise it was great work! I believe it is vital we get the word out. I will do my best in Lund,
as a soft lockdown is now in place in Sweden. We have to turn this around!

Best Regards

Andreas Alfredsson

#54 2020-11-29 18:28:59

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/
Info for vaccines and Q etc

#55 2020-11-29 18:45:41

Robert369

Johns Hopkins published this study on Sunday which posits that Covid is nowhere near the disaster we're being told it is. I would summarize it for you or offer pull-quotes but honestly you just have to read it yourself because it's mind-blowing.

The original article is now deleted from the Johns Hopkins website ... for some reason. Luckily the internet is forever and it's available via the Wayback Machine. Here is the article in its entirety:

https://notthebee.com/article/a-few-day … s-entirety

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#56 2020-11-30 22:13:22

Hyperceptive1

Here is a link everyone should watch. It's Dr. Leonard Horowitz, it explains how all virus "pandemics" originated from the National Science Academy and the Department of Defense. He explains how "gain of function" studies are conducted, and reveals how "virus isolates" were created and shipped to over 500 bio-labs globally, and subsequently funded. It's all been mad science. Enjoy, share and spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKjwFm_NYw

There are other videos by him searchable on youtube, he is a brilliant man.

Last edited by Hyperceptive1 (2020-11-30 22:17:04)

#57 2020-11-30 23:33:16

Gosia
Administrator

Important alert: One of Anéeka´s jobs is to closely observe and follow any false flags possibly developing on Earth and/or in progress, of which some may be stopped thanks to a coordinated effort between many people. As reported by Anéeka about 2 nights ago (I am a bit delayed), the recent alert was a possible bio chemical attack in Europe, perhaps starting in Sweden. The details are not known yet but, in her words:

¨A real bio weapon. Will not affect the entire planet but will make humans go into a health psychosis making the existing one much worse. If people are infected with a real bio weapon, they will all panic into believing it is world wide like covid. Making the health issues and government actions a lot worse also with regards to covid, conveniently to the Cabal. We have known false flags would occur if Trump would win, and he is winning. Not won yet, but winning. And the Cabal is also seeing too many awakened people as "influencers" against covid, so they must hype their actions to cement covid and all their negative plans.

EXPOSING THIS HELPS TO STOP IT. Although we still don't know exactly what.. it is clear at this time that it is some kind of biological attack in the making. All to make people go bezerk over health issues and want vaccines and all that. The bio weapon may be made to mimic flu symptoms therefore covid. A respiratory micro organism (not viral). We are still on it.

It might scare people. But the benefits are greater. It's a "We know what you are planning."
But know that a biological or attack against the health of the people is not the only form of false flag attack they may be planning

I think it is best to share this with the people. Tell them not to panic, and that good people are on the problem¨.

THANK YOU Anéeka!

#58 2020-12-01 05:39:49

Happy

Have they weaponized the smallpox virus?

Is this what Bill Gates meant, when he said the second wave would get our attention if the first one didn't?

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/dark- … -populace/

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#59 2020-12-01 11:31:21

Robert369

All viruses of the recent past were weaponized lab results and Bill Gates is dead already. What you see is just a few remains of visual theater - see my recent links about what's really going on: The cleanup has started !

#60 2020-12-01 14:26:43

Happy

Yes. But that was a widely publicized warning (edit: threat) by him. And the operation doesn't mean dust bunnies are inhibited from charging at our toes. There are obviously rogue elements out there, who may engage due to the proceedings in the U.S. And Anéeka's warning still concerns the biochemical/biowarfare parts of the runaway complex. We are probably wise to be updated on optimized health responses (i.e. natural medicine and bodily energetics) anyway, and avoid becoming complacent.

#61 2020-12-01 14:51:16

Robert369

Yes, being aware of such things is useful, and it would be best if people would actually prepare themselves for caring for their own health with knowledge, substances and energy work.

I am offering this and much more to get out of the Cabal matrix on my private server, but there seemingly exist only very few people who are/were actually willing to prepare themselves or join projects to do group efforts (e.g. to achieve autarky/self-sufficiency), despite almost everyone complaining about the ongoings and being dependent on the system. Thus is not much better than being complacent, because without action any complaining is pointless.

I guess it requires even more pain and global frequency raise to make people aware of it until people really wake up.

#62 2020-12-02 05:02:52

PinkChopper

Have any of you seen this ~ It's titled "No need for vaccines, COVID pandemic is over, says Former Vice President of Pfizer" and the date of the article shows November 27, 2020.  Hummm.... Interesting!  https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/hea … -of-pfizer

#63 2020-12-02 05:30:43

PinkChopper

I also thought I'd mention something related to the topic but referring to school required immunizations.  I just received paperwork from the State of Texas Health and Human Resources that I requested in order to DENY the "immunizations" they are stating my son is needing for school.  What I find absolutely AMAZING is how they have apparently changed the wording on these forms.  Where it used to be the option of requesting exemption due to "Reasons of Religious Beliefs" ~ It now states for "Reasons of Conscience" I was like ~ Say What!  Really! Which prompted me to make a handout sorta deal to pass along to others with kids.  I'm not sure how to really post anything other than words here but I suppose the words are all you need anyways! Ha! So here's what they are: 

Immunization Exemption For Reasons of Conscience

Taken From The Texas Health and Human Services Website in regards to filing for an “exemption” to any immunizations required by the school, I noticed a change which seems to have occurred back in Sept of 2003 where the reason listed as to why an exemption is being requested has changed the wording from “For Reasons of Religious Beliefs” to now state: “For Reasons of Conscience!!!”

HELLO?  ~  ANYONE?  ~  ANYONE?  ~  ANYONE?   
It doesn't take a “Rocket Scientist” to put these two simple little concepts together!

What: IMMUNIZATION EXEMPTION REQUEST
Why:  FOR REASONS OF CONSCIENCE!!!
Layman's terms: IMMUNIZATIONS, VACCINES or ANY OTHER RELATED TYPE OF SHOTS ~ JACK UP YOUR BRAIN!!!

Your governments are well aware of the link between their various immunizations/shots and the harm to your conscience which is why they have even listed “reasons of conscience” as 1 of the 3 total “acceptable” reasons for why a person would want to request and will be allowed to receive exemption; That is:
Take No Shots, No Vaccines, No Immunizations!

THEY ALLOW THE APPROVAL B/C THEY ALREADY KNOW ~ IMMUNIZATIONS/VACCINES:  JACK UP YOUR BRAIN!!!

Definition of Conscience from English Dictionary:
The sense of right and wrong that governs a person's thoughts and actions impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.  Also described as a supposed universal faculty of moral insight.  MORAL INSIGHT! 

So, Why Request an EXEMPTION to Immunizations?
Because you have moral insight that allows you to govern your own thoughts and recognize the difference between right & wrong, impelling you to
ACT TOWARDS WHAT IS RIGHT!

STOP ~ THINK and APPLY COMMON SENSE
Before you BLINDLY ACCEPT POISONS INTO YOUR CHILDREN!

#64 2020-12-04 03:12:02

Happy

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization

"The vaccine contains a  spike protein (see image) called  syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration."

https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress.co … ilization/

The body reaction is probably so severe, that all pregnant women will likely immediately abort the fetus. This will connect the vaccine to the sterilization, and people will revolt. Which is probably why all of the U.S. is scheduled to be forcibly vaccinated in a time span of 24-48 hours. Which again is the reason why the military is planned to deploy it all, possibly during a shutdown of the internet.

The alternative is to deploy a vaccine without this feature, but with only the nanotech feature, giving neurological brain-damage as reported from the early testings. Which is probably what the Pfizer-guys are fascilitating by coming out like this...

EDIT:

And we even find the reason why the emphasis in the news was put on the need for cooling the vaccines...

"Theragrippers, says Gracias, don't rely on electricity, wireless signals or external controls. "Instead, they operate like small, compressed springs with a temperature-triggered coating on the devices that releases the stored energy autonomously at body temperature." "

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/theragri … e-delivery

btw... what does the swab in the last picture remind you of?

#65 2020-12-19 18:08:04

Robert369

From my friend Donni on Discord:

WE KNEW PENCE WOULD NOT TAKE A GENUINE SHOT OF VACCINE.   HERE IS THE PROOF!

Friday, December 18, 2020
Did Vice President Mike Pence Just Fake His Vaccination On Live TV? (Video)
https://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/ … 80729.html

EXCERPT FROM THE ARTICLE

I have to say that I was not surprised to watch the “vaccination” of Vice President Mike Pence today.  I specifically paused the video to see a before and after shot of the “needle” completely disappear, not into his arm, but apparently right back up into the syringe.

Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Second Lady Karen Pence and Vice President Mike Pence all lined up to help pimp Big Pharma’s poison cocktail on Friday.

If you watch closely, you will see clearly the needle of the syringe on both Karen Pence and Jerome Adams both before and after the “injection.”  However, while the needle is visible on Pence before the injection, after it is not and there seems to be a clear attempt by the man administering the injection to hide it carefully.
Of course, both Adams and Mrs. Pence could have also been using a retractable syringe, but I think it’s noteworthy that VP Pence doesn’t even so much as blink when “pricked.”

This is not new.  In fact, we know they make such syringes. They use them in movies all the time.....

THE NEEDLE GETS PUSHED BACK INTO THE SYRINGE... THE LIQUID GOES INTO THE HANDLE PART...

Pence could never risk anyone to vaccinate him as they could use this as an opportunity to take him down.. The same as our President could not risk it, EVEN if it were a clean vaccine. This is all theatrics and proves we cannot trust Pence.  This pretense to get people to take the vaccine, has not been authorised by President Trump.

Oh, and let’s not forget the Ontario Minister of Health’s pretend vaccination in 2019.
https://youtu.be/fttEVSIIPyI

Ask yourself, has it ever been necessary to apply this much pimping for unwanted vaccines?  I’ve never seen it before.

Saturday, December 19, 2020
Ontario Minister of Health pretends to get flu shot on TV 2019

Nurse Collapses on Live Television shortly after receiving the NWO - Fauci / Gates Virus aka GOV-ID-1984 VACCINE! Question: Why are the Demon-rat parasites pushing their GOV-ID Vaccine Genocide program????

GOV-ID-1984 is a false flag by enemies of Humanity… Our enemies have relied on Rothschilds CIA NWO ZIO Mainstream owned and operated Media in to trying to frighten humanity in to taking a DNA altering Vaccine (death shot)! 100% of what is being pumped out of mainstream about the threat of the “VIRUS” in the news is a 24/7 Tavistock styled Psychological warfare operation! The programming is FAKE. We are witnessing the NWO Criminal cabal attempt their end game over humanity! The program perfectly aligns with the goals of Agenda 21 / 2030 Democide / depopulation plan.

#66 2020-12-22 20:20:14

mitkobs

COVID19 => COV-ID-19
1. COV - Certificate Of Vaccination.
2. ID - Identification Document.
3. 19 - 1 is A in the English alphabet. 9 is I. AI - Artificial Intelligence.

#67 2020-12-23 20:37:47

Happy

The nurse who took the shot live on camera and fainted is most likely dead, as reported by Jim stone:

"Absolutely NO vaccine should have polyethelene glycol in it in any amount, let alone a HUGE amount like that vax has, that alone will cause lots of deaths just like Tiffany and we only know about Tiffany because it happened live, on TV."

Bless her soul.

(Jim Stone is the one who analyzed and called 'false flag' on the Fukushima-incident before anyone else in the alternative ("truth'er") environment.)

#68 2020-12-23 23:31:23

Robert369

Here's an interesting article in which officially gets confirmed that the PCR test is a hoax that reports up to 97% false positives. It shows first legal progress against the PCR test and the illegal acting on false positives:
(Credits go to Donni on Discord)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-22- … covid.html

The below text is copied just for informational purposes from the original source and not formatted:

_____

(Natural News) It’s confirmed: The pandemic is driven by the faulty PCR tests, just like Pfizer’s ex-Chief Science Officer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, told us months ago.

(Article republished from HumansAreFree.com)

“Almost all” of the tests for Covid-19 are producing false positives, Dr. Yeadon warns.

Today we learn that 22 highly renowned scientists conclude that the PCR test produces 97% false positives. So out of all of the Covid patients we’ve ever seen, 97% never had Covid.

STOP PCR TESTING NOW!

It’s confirmed: The pandemic is a hoax. 22 highly renowned scientists conclude that the PCR test produces 97% false positives. So out of all of the Covid patients we’ve ever seen, 97% never had Covid. STOP PCR TESTING NOW. #covid #COVID19 #stoppcrtestingnow pic.twitter.com/m7ky8eIeDn

____

Anthony Fauci has also recognised the problem with PCR testing, calling it a “fatal flaw.”

A European lawsuit has solidified the fact that the widely used PCR test for detecting the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is up to 97 percent unreliable – so basically useless.

Portuguese judges reportedly upheld a lower court ruling that forcibly quarantining four German tourists after one tested “positive” for Covid-19 was unlawful because the PCR test is inherently fraudulent. – Continue reading

In conclusion, the lockdowns and all other oppressive measures are driven by junk science – and the governments know it. So why are they doing it? Here’s the ultimate proof that Covid-19 Was Planned to Usher in the New World Order.

#69 2020-12-24 07:23:43

Robert369 wrote:

Here's an interesting article in which officially gets confirmed that the PCR test is a hoax that reports up to 97% false positives.The pandemic is driven by the faulty PCR tests, just like Pfizer’s ex-Chief Science Officer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, told us months ago.

“Almost all” of the tests for Covid-19 are producing false positives, Dr. Yeadon warns.

Today we learn that 22 highly renowned scientists conclude that the PCR test produces 97% false positives. So out of all of the Covid patients we’ve ever seen, 97% never had Covid.

STOP PCR TESTING NOW!

It’s confirmed: The pandemic is a hoax.

many many thanks Robert for posting this information

have a nice day always

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-24 07:24:17)

#70 2020-12-24 12:40:47

Happy

The blackmail has begun. Public transportation becomes forbidden if you don't get the vaccine. This is the entry of the social credit-score system we've heard about in China. The next is that you are banned from traveling at all, if you exceed a number of 'marks' on your "ID-card":

Tyrannical Contagion: France Eyes Banning Anti-Vaxxers From Public Transportation

#71 2020-12-24 13:09:42

Robert369

Happy wrote:

The blackmail has begun. Public transportation becomes forbidden if you don't get the vaccine. This is the entry of the social credit-score system we've heard about in China. The next is that you are banned from traveling at all, if you exceed a number of 'marks' on your "ID-card":

Tyrannical Contagion: France Eyes Banning Anti-Vaxxers From Public Transportation

No worries, the EU is currently getting cleaned up as well, especially the main culprit "country companies" (not states) that occupy Germany and France. But it is done allover, though neither visible nor reported much about due to maximum censorship and twisting/lies.

#72 2020-12-24 13:20:50

Happy

Yeah I've heard... But there are small margins in this. Somebody, somewhere, said the casualties from the 'protective measures' have already risen to ten times the casualties of the (non-existing) virus. I think they measured the expected sum of living years in the population. These times are pivotal for where we arrive in the future.

#73 2020-12-24 13:37:35

Robert369 wrote:

No worries, the EU is currently getting cleaned up as well, especially the main culprit "country companies" (not states) that occupy Germany and France. But it is done allover, though neither visible nor reported much about due to maximum censorship and twisting/lies.

this will be great

the sooner the better

these ancient parasites have been running wild and feral and unfettered on and in earth for way way too long.

I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

and i hope that it is soon soon soon

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:41:12)

#74 2020-12-24 17:20:35

mitkobs

Response to restrictive measures - stop cooperating with authorities. Stop paying taxes. Stop abiding the law. Be as independent as possible. Form local unions to protect own interests.

#75 2020-12-24 23:36:17

07wideeyes

There is a new message from Yazhi on the community part of the u-tube site, about the vax-seen. It's about as serious a message as you'll get, best to give it a read. Basically, vax-seen = bye bye this lifetime ie imminent death.

Board footer