You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-24 03:14:00

Colins

What would trigger the Overseers to take action?

Hi Cosmic Agency, please clarify with The Pleiadians and the rest of the Benevolents across the Multiverse, what we seek is not to be saved, but for all of Creation to honor our Divine Right, our Divine Sovereignty to be free to exist and evolve independently of all external influences, especially from those with low vibrational intentions and actions.  This is what we declare as a collective upon this world and it is the Divine Obligation of everyone across the Cosmos to honor this declaration.

The Pleiadians and those who wish to help do not need to expose themselves to the unawakened nor to publicize their assistance in these matter but it is a Divine Obligation of a more evolved being or consciousness to assist voluntarily, especially, when external influences have severely harmed the evolution of a specie or race.

Through this Divine Obligation, we declare and seek the complete removal of all that dominated and controlled the way of life of all that inhabits our world to our detriment, notwithstanding the manipulation, programming, exploitation, abuse and infiltration of one's free will, consciousness and soul thru energetic or technological means, in all timelines all throughout the incarnation cycle of our world.  Similar assistance should be extended to our world, Mother Gaia, Mother Earth and Mother Nature.

These nefarious beings, entities, energies, consciousness,  egregores or tulpas have harmed our world and the natural evolution of all its inhabitants, particularly Earth humans, for the longest time.  Thru their complete removal, we as a specie could freely choose the path we wish to pursue as individuals, as a race or as a collective, to heal, awaken, expand in consciousness or ascend, without blockages, impediments or resistances from outside 'forces'.

Moreover, the self-appointed representatives of our world who met with and made countless accords with non-Terran civilizations, were not chosen by humanity to deal with these nefarious beings.  They are not even competent to lead humanity and they further invalidated their 'responsibility to the people' when they put each and everyone of us and our way of life at risk.

The Pleiadians and the rest of The Benevolents need to look at their 'intervention' from a different perspective and should consider their assistance as a Divine Obligation.

Last edited by Colins (2022-10-28 02:38:32)

#2 2022-09-24 15:08:43

Jupiter 9

Re: What would trigger the Overseers to take action?

The issue is that not all of the souls incarnated on earth are declaring that. From what I understand most souls incarnated here are not done and want this extreme duality to continue.

And this creates a big headache for all the ETs that want to assist the human collective. The collective seems to be splitting in to two human collectives that want incompatible things for Earth. And this is mirrored in the ETs involved with earth, they seem to be splitting into two camps that want different things for Earth.

And unfortunately for us we seem to be the minority. According to some sources those of us that want to have a high frequency experience and a holistic society on earth are at about 20% of the "players" involved with Earth.

My understanding so far is that in order for both collectives to get what we want, our realities have to split somehow. And many sources are suggesting that the convid and everything else that is happening is a manifestation of this splitting.

And Gaia is a planetary being and I assume she loves unconditionally all souls incarnated here so I wouldn't be surprised if her will is to continue providing a space for the souls that are not done with these low frequency experiences.

So the way I see it is, one way for Gaia to give a space to both us and the souls that are not done with this is to split this realm into two realms.

And looking at it from another angle the planet is multidimensional and the "5D" high frequency version of Gaia already exists here and now, so it's more about the ETs doing what they can to assist and guide those of us that have chosen the high frequency paradigm, to liberate ourselves from the conditioning and mind control that is keeping us stuck in the "3D/4D" paradigm and is keeping us in a loop of manifesting cabals and other nightmares.

And the Taygetans are doing exactly that. They have already provided more than 2500 pages of high quality information that helps sooo much in liberating our minds from all the mind control ideas and beliefs that keep us stuck in the low freq version of Earth. But we have to do our part and study and understand it and then embody and live it in order for it to work. It's not enough if we keep this as more intellectual knowledge and don't assimilate it and live it

And as far as the Divine Obligation, I don't know what you mean when you say obligation. The way I see it is that it's not real help if it's done out of obligation, we help because we want to, because of who we are not out of some obligation.

Everyone involved with the earth cosmic mess whether an ET in orbit or a Starseed on the ground is a "child of the ether/source/god" and is sovereign and free to make up their own mind and make their own decision about what they want to do with earth, and we don't have to be bound by karma or divine obligations.

If a "child of the ether" decides that they are done with this cosmic mess then that is the will of a "child of god/source" and they are free to move on to new divine adventures and let this go and leave this cosmic mess in the hands of the souls that decide they want to stay and do more and also leave it in the hands of our highest aspects or in the hands of "god" if you will. From a higher perspective this mess is happening in a sea of unconditional love, Earth is in good hands, everything is as it should be, so none of us have to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders.

Anyway I am starting to rant, these are my 2 cents on this. Greetings and salutations. smile

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go put into practice what I just preached. hihi smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-09-25 04:13:06

Colins

Very grateful for your response--it's a beautiful reminder, absolutely worthy of contemplation and to practice as well.  Well said.

I may not have fully expressed what I was trying to drive at on my post or I may not have fully grasped your response yet.

We have this saying, "as above, so below".  Here on our earthly experience, when a child is being harmed or bullied  by another, we as parents or elders or what a compassionate being would try and do is to stop such wrongdoing--we are obligated to act accordingly.

In a similar fashion, when more advanced ETs or entities with wicked intents harm our world or its inhabitants, whether the latter is conscious or unaware of such atrocities, it is only proper for benevolent collectives to be obligated to act out of compassion for the less evolved civilization.

We may have chosen such experiences for our own soul's evolution/expansion but should there be no limit as to when these maltreatments should stop or be addressed at the highest levels especially when we are put at a great disadvantage?

When does the 'responsibility' of a more evolved collective comes in?

One other way of putting it is:  These friendly off-world races, knowing what those misguided souls and their legions can do across the galaxy and our local universe for eons, would these benevolents leave our Earth in the hands of these abusive collectives even when the attack on us is multi-faceted?   What would trigger them to act?  I'm not asking to be saved but this is a collective responsibility of everyone.

Last edited by Colins (2022-09-25 05:31:54)

#4 2022-09-25 05:32:23

mitkobs

Hi, Colins. Like already explained by Yazhi the situation here is not classic take over by regressive beings and people turned into slaves. She sees that people who are in the position of limitation and enslavement are causing the regressive controllers, they are causing own enslavement because they act based on victim mentality. Victim mentality is not seeing that you are the Creator of your reality and being convinced that external circumstances dictate your reality. This is a very serious deviation from our true self being the Source of everything. So they(Federation) let these self delusional people to relive the consequences of their false beliefs as the only way to wake up from the delusion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-25 05:33:52)

#5 2022-09-25 05:39:59

Colins

From a victim mentality, yes I strongly agree. 

What I was trying to point out, maybe not as clearly as I should've, is where/when is the fine line when a higher dimensional being/consciousness/collective would act knowing what is going on here on our earthly existence?  What would trigger or obliged them to help, knowing the galactic history of the 'malevolents'?  Should these benevolents wait for the clarion call of humanity before they act when the atrocities is very obvious to them for a long time?

Last edited by Colins (2022-09-25 06:22:48)

#6 2022-09-25 06:00:58

mitkobs

They intervene but quietly and invisibly. Same is doing the Source. If they intervene in open way will be seen again as the people are victim of circumstances. Circumstances being an alien invasion take over of Earth or cataclysmic Divine intervention. And that will not help the blinded by self delusions.

#7 2022-09-25 06:12:34

Colins

Exactly.

But what triggered the Taygetans or Swaruunians to help and why some other benevolent races hesitated?  What would move them to act without us calling for help directly?  Shouldn't there be an invisible rule that when certain conditions are met or the malevolents went above and beyond certain grievous practices, the benevolents will act accordingly?

Last edited by Colins (2022-09-25 06:22:22)

#8 2022-09-25 06:27:37

mitkobs

The help of Taygetans or Swaruunians falls in the same category - quiet and invisible. The information they provide is crucial but this information is also logical and natural. But again is not intrusive. Your choice to believe or not to believe in the information is available. I think they intervene to help the starseeds to see the bigger picture easily and faster and to protect ourselves from what is happening. The protecting is to realize that we are the Source of everything and nothing bad is possible to happen to us if we incorporate the idea.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-25 06:29:57)

#9 2022-09-25 06:35:46

To say that most people "want" this extreme duality is not accurate. They are manipulated and brainwashed, and not acting in accord with their true desires, which for most people is just to be happy. They are manifesting what they have been programmed to manifest. If they would realize that, they would stop, but they can't realize it if they are never given a frame of reference. A heroin addict doesn't truly want to be a heroin addict. They are addicted to something that's bad for them because they don't see any alternative. When they were a child, do you think they said "I want to be a heroin addict when I grow up"?

Trauma is what made them make that choice. Rehabilitating them isn't breaching their free will, it's giving them their free will back. Intervention to remove the cabal parasites and help humanity wouldn't breaching their free will, it would be giving it back. They aren't acting out of free will or what they really want. They are acting from trauma and programing, which is what the parasites want. Non-intervention doesn't respect their free will and desires at all. It only supports and respects the desires of the parasites. Saying that humans actually want this is just more gaslighting, and it doesn't help anybody but the cabal and regressives.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-25 06:36:59)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-09-25 06:38:15

mitkobs

Having the idea of being Source is that we make all things happening in our personal reality, not that what is happening is happening done to us from outside, from some kind of outside of us force. Have to shift the perception and hold it steady. We are Source and we make things happening.

#11 2022-09-25 06:45:33

mitkobs

CD but how the trauma is created in the first place? They are perfect match of experiencing trauma when they have this victim mentality. Have to tackle the victim mentality, the real problem. And in the same time not to turn them into unimaginable tyrants when empowering them liberating them intrusively from their shadows.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-25 06:46:09)

#12 2022-09-25 06:58:23

People need an actual frame of reference. They can't be expected to change their mentality when they are allowed to be stuck with nothing else and never experience anything outside of their shitty, traumatized frame of reference imposed by the cabal. That's not respecting their free will. It's leaving them to be stuck in loops. It's better to offer rehabilitation to a heroin addict then to "respect their free will" by allowing them to just destroy themselves and hope they get it right in their next lifetime. That's just a stupid and cynical mentality that is so devoid of heart activation or empathy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-25 07:01:23)

righteously indignant

#13 2022-09-25 07:02:08

Colins

What I would like to happen is for these benevolents to help thru their own initiative given their vast grasp of what is transpiring on our planet without waiting for us to call for Divine Intervention.

As much as we would like to be the Source that we are, they, the benevolents are Source too.  What would the Source in them do given the circumstances here?

Indeed we could perceptively and/or tangibly feel the help they are extending towards us, but what triggered them to do so?  What was their basis, what urged them?  Do we have to wait for some galactic commander or ascended master or even the Creator to say 'enough is enough' before one has to act?

Last edited by Colins (2022-09-25 07:16:55)

#14 2022-09-25 07:22:16

mitkobs

The goal of the whole Earth matrix system is to make people who deviated from the Source Self to get back to it and get back to it with Love and compassion, not like monsters and tyrants who want to punish everyone who made them suffer while being in victim mentality. If the second thing happens they again will not be Source but a nightmare and shadow predators like their tormentors.

Those who suffered enough have to say to themselves "Enough of this", "I'm tired of this, I can't take it, I do not wanna do this anymore" and they are close to reformation. And actually gathering within the strength and the determination, the will not to do the detrimental habit again. Not to inject themselves with narcotics for example. 

So why the junkies are injecting themselves, because they cannot find better meaning for their lives. You put them to rehabilitation to help them, then they go out and when faced with reality inject themselves as easy way out from the reality. The problem lies in their mentality not so much with the reality. We live in same reality and difficult conditions and some become junkies, some never touch the sh*t.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-25 07:25:59)

#15 2022-09-25 08:08:41

mitkobs

Why ET's help us? Because we are one family, we are Source together. More controversial to us is why they help this way, covertly and quietly. You can be sure that they will do anything to their power covertly to help us, to guide us, to mentor us in order not to astray from our initial purpose of this incarnation.

#16 2022-09-25 09:33:17

mitkobs wrote:

Why ET's help us? Because we are one family, we are Source together. More controversial to us is why they help this way, covertly and quietly. You can be sure that they will do anything to their power covertly to help us, to guide us, to mentor us in order not to astray from our initial purpose of this incarnation.

There is an old saying:
You can hurt by helping.

Sometimes personel growth is best achieved with no external help.  If it is assisted too much the soul does not learn the true lesson at hand. 

We must learn to walk before we can run. 

We must learn to ignore the noise.  The bible talks about this on growing one with the creator or in our case, source.  Even that book instructs it is a walk, a path, and one from which straying is far too easy.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#17 2022-09-25 11:11:34

mitkobs

This is why they do it covertly and we think we achieve everything by ourselves. This is why they say the merit have to go to people down here, not to them up there. And they do not want to be seen by us as gods, like someone superior and out of touch.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-25 11:12:34)

#18 2022-09-25 13:15:27

Jupiter 9

Colins wrote:

From a victim mentality, yes I strongly agree. 

What I was trying to point out, maybe not as clearly as I should've, is where/when is the fine line when a higher dimensional being/consciousness/collective would act knowing what is going on here on our earthly existence?  What would trigger or obliged them to help, knowing the galactic history of the 'malevolents'?  Should these benevolents wait for the clarion call of humanity before they act when the atrocities is very obvious to them for a long time?

One of the things that makes this situation so complex is that this reality bubble is artificial, it's not natural. It's an artificial reality based on mind control and not a natural reality. There are non-interstellar preindustrial naturally evolving civilizations in the so called 5D, where that line of intervention is much clearer and the developing civilizations are protected by external interference. Things are much simpler in the naturally evolving civilizations in "5D".

Gaia, nature, and the rest of the planet is natural but humanity is living in an artificially created bubble, based on layers of mind control. One layer of mind control comes from the Federation that is necessary in order for this artificial matrix to be created and maintained. And another layer of mind control comes from the cabal that is based on lies with the purpose of mind controlling the population to manifest what is in the interests of the cabal and the parasitic ETs and other parasitic egregors. And it's also not very clear where the necessary Federation mind control ends and the parasitic mind control of the cabal begins. Some of the Federation mind control can be considered regressive not only from the POV of the inhabitants of the artificial matrix but even from the POV of some of the benevolent ETs outside.

From what I understand so far this 3D Earth is an exotic artificial place for ETs and other nonphysical beings to come and have a specific set of experiences that they cannot have anywhere else. If you have seen the tv show Westworld, this 3D reality is like a planetwide Westworld for ETs on top of a natural 5D Earth.

My point is that when it comes to this 3D artificial reality things are much more complex than when it comes to naturally evolving species and civilizations.

Two very relevant transcripts to this discussion that come to mind are:

From Pleiades to Earth - Experience of an ET where Aneeka talks about her experience of coming here to assist with the liberation of humanity and how she found out that things are much more complex here than what she was told.

And Extraterrestrials and Earth´s Resources - Direct Extraterrestrial Perspective:

[...]
Gosia: Thank you, incredible. I understand. Question to what you said above. Many starseeds/humans want to leave the Earth, because they see living here as hell, but you say that there step downs with full memory that move in here? What are they so interested in here? Cultural variety?

I'm talking about the ones that are not guides or anything in particular. The step downs who know what they are. Their souls no longer take from this experience the same as humans, why do they move then?

Swaruu X (Athena): They don't get the same experience, but they get other experiences.

Gosia: Like what? Cultural experiences? Like when I travel to the Amazons?

Swaruu X (Athena): As I said above, it is never all or nothing, but all the gradient that the Earth offers. Each and every person will have a different reason.

Why does an English lord go to India at the end of the 19th century? He was in England with money and position, big house and luxury carriages. He goes for the experience of something exotic, for the adventure, and for his need to return to brag to his friends that he was there and touched a tiger or what have you. Same here.

Gosia: Yes, I understand. So with all that explained, it's clear that nobody out there would be interested in the Earth becoming interstellar. They would lose what the Earth offers now.

Robert: Of course. The Earth has to be as it is, otherwise it loses its "purpose".

Swaruu X (Athena): Very good point, yes exactly. And unfortunately. It's a jungle, it's India in the 19th century. As with going to India back then, you go there because there are elephants and jungles full of tigers.

Gosia: Then why did the First Contact project even exist? Why were they even assessing if humans were ready for open contact before? It would ruin everything if direct official contact was made. That would ruin the Earth experience.

Swaruu X (Athena): That is the argument of many here. That's what they say, that we are wasting our time. What are you doing this for, they say. My answer would be because we also want the experience of trying to help. Ultimately because it is another experience for those who are here. If they don't like it, they can go back to Temmer to do what they want.

It is another set of experiences that you have during a lifetime and-or incarnation. So I am telling you, Earth is not only what it offers as a place to incarnate as a human, but there are all the other variants of interaction and experiences that the place offers to non-humans and humans alike as well.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#19 2022-09-26 04:28:51

Colins

It's getting clearer to me now.  Thanks for all the  perspectives and links you've shared, I am reminded again that: 

We have to honor the type of experience each decides to take whether it be by an on- or off-worlder or those in other dimensions/different vibratory groups etc. however we see, feel or react about their choice of experience, for in the vast scheme of things, it will be for the expansion of the Whole.

We ought to focus more on our creative nature and what we wish to attract/experience for ourselves and the whole without undermining the free will of another.

We should continue to express our desires and to declare to the Universe what we deemed is appropriate for our personal growth, soul expansion and what we perceived would be for the welfare of the human collective, purely as a feedback to the 'controllers' of this earthly matrix and their overseers.  How it will be received or gloriously addressed by them or other Higher Light Hierarchs is no longer as important, but I'll be grateful nonetheless.

(And) We are here to transcend our understanding of our True Selves based from our choice of experience(s)--the focus really is on the self.

If you wish to share more of your beautiful minds, it would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thanks to all.

#20 2022-09-26 14:53:10

Jupiter 9

Thank you too Colins.

I also see this is your first post, welcome to the forum. smile

#21 2022-10-27 21:43:10

Colins

Let me rephrase what I was originally trying to ask:

(1)    For a world whose inhabitants are developing in consciousness and spirituality, any advance civilization should not interfere with its own development.

(2)    However, when highly-evolved benevolent races have observed that a similarly advanced off-world civilization/s with nefarious intents dominate, control or exploit the ‘free-will’ of the inhabitants of a planet to its advantage, and abuse the natural evolution of a specie, in this case, humanity and cause its detrimental and eventual annihilation and that of their world, without the latter being completely aware of such atrocities except for a few who misrepresented the human race, it is innate and natural for benevolent civilization/s and highly evolved consciousness and beings to act against these dark hats and expel them off planet and remove all its influence to protect the natural evolution and progression of the inhabitants.  Their philanthropic work and form of ‘voluntary assistance’ does not have to be divulged to humanity to preserve the evolution of the race unless a clear and present danger exists.

Please note that what we are interested in understanding is, when do or what will trigger the highly-evolved benevolent races to act and assist, on their own volition, when they see a planet or its inhabitants at a clear disadvantage or at a high risk of extinction?  Is there a galactic or universal policy or law even as to when to act accordingly? 

And I would like to know from the Taygetans and Swaruunians if the earth and humanity fall within the context explained in the 2nd paragraph.

#22 2022-10-28 03:38:09

Colins wrote:

Let me rephrase what I was originally trying to ask:

(1)    For a world whose inhabitants are developing in consciousness and spirituality, any advance civilization should not interfere with its own development.

(2)    However, when highly-evolved benevolent races have observed that a similarly advanced off-world civilization/s with nefarious intents dominate, control or exploit the ‘free-will’ of the inhabitants of a planet to its advantage, and abuse the natural evolution of a specie, in this case, humanity and cause its detrimental and eventual annihilation and that of their world, without the latter being completely aware of such atrocities except for a few who misrepresented the human race, it is innate and natural for benevolent civilization/s and highly evolved consciousness and beings to act against these dark hats and expel them off planet and remove all its influence to protect the natural evolution and progression of the inhabitants.  Their philanthropic work and form of ‘voluntary assistance’ does not have to be divulged to humanity to preserve the evolution of the race unless a clear and present danger exists.

Please note that what we are interested in understanding is, when do or what will trigger the highly-evolved benevolent races to act and assist, on their own volition, when they see a planet or its inhabitants at a clear disadvantage or at a high risk of extinction?  Is there a galactic or universal policy or law even as to when to act accordingly? 

And I would like to know from the Taygetans and Swaruunians if the earth and humanity fall within the context explained in the 2nd paragraph.

The things that you have been expressing make perfect sense, but you will not get thoughtful and emotionally intelligent replies from those who have let themselves be manipulated and conditioned with false "spiritual" sophistry into believing that the oppression of humanity is somehow wanted and necessary for their learning and growth. These deluded, obsequious followers have given up whatever sense of principles and ethics may have originally come from their inner wisdom and heart and outsourced their sense of ethics and guiding principles to an external authority, that being the asinine sophistry of "5d beings", real or fabricated.

Nothing needs to "get clearer" to you after listening to such drivel. Don't accept it. You started this thread thinking clearly, with your heart in the right place.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-10-28 03:52:53)

righteously indignant

#23 2022-10-28 05:00:25

mitkobs

If in your suggestions GF have to capture and isolate everyone evil/ignorant living on this planet it will need another planet to put them somewhere else. And after that what we have to do with them. Putting them all behind bars. Kill them all. Those are not solutions. They cannot die. Putting them behind bars is not what will reform them. And another problem. No one wants them. No one want to be with them. You will not accept them in your presence, in your family, because they will ruin you, you will not be able to endure their level of stupidity and violent approach to life.
What you suggest is already what is happening - they are all here in this place of a planet-reality and we trying to help them, to make them better, to make them learn, to civilize them. But of course is not pleasant to live between such bunch and is totally understandable why people complain when experience suffering. Do your understand now what is the situation.

#24 2022-10-28 07:27:52

Luckyleaf

Why bars, kill them? These regressives proved to be beyond any help, humanity by new age creed is deemed to serve as a futile sacrifice for beings that are only draining its life force... So why not comdemn them to the curse they already created for us? To deal with their own kind, in everyday lives, within an especial quarantine. Earth proved to be an easy level for them, I think they need a new level for their game - not imposing their power over easy victims, but to other predators. A collective formed by predators only, in another place.

This idea is not new. I believe if incarnated starseeds get a clearer idea that not everything is such a smoothly sanitized reality, that yes a problem remains despite long human sacrifice, then this quarantine can be manifested (more quickly). Isn't it a "perfect match" for these stubborn souls? They can finally learn with better mirrors than broken victims here. They can take care of each other!

#25 2022-10-28 09:55:01

mitkobs

Is not possible for one life to see the whole progression of the people and to say that they are beyond help. If they were beyond help starseeds will not be here. I probably have better things to do where I am from than to go through such uneasy life. But I am here and that means things can be better.

Also who will do the killing part what you suggest. Do you think GF can do that, to attack and kill just like that. Then you do not know GF at all. To attack ordinary looking people, unarmed, not having a clue what is going on, women, children. Have to be a monster to do something like this. And then if this is the case, they will not really cease to exist, they will reincarnate again and now will be after everyone who eliminated them and be sure that they will find sooner or later every single soul involved in the massacre.

Board footer