You are not logged in.

#801 2022-10-20 03:29:19

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Brahman wrote:

I really follow radical non-dualism and don't compromise with illusion - I know they (news and all events)are the same illusion and I don't get as angry. I just don't accept it as truth. Even when I read things like this, when they talk to me I still can't think it through for long. Some even see that it doesn't affect me like it does others. Because I don't care about the illusion. And I don't even think these things are worth arguing about.
When you are Source be above illusion and don't discount your essence.

I also follow radical non-dualism and apparently I do compromise with the illusion. There is recognition of 'it's what's happening' and then; is this the
thought stream of comfortable spiritual bypassing?.
I don't see how we can tip-toe through the tulips when genociding of us and children en masse is 'happening'?!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-10-20 03:30:06)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#802 2022-10-21 02:31:03

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I really follow radical non-dualism and don't compromise with illusion - I know they (news and all events)are the same illusion and I don't get as angry. I just don't accept it as truth. Even when I read things like this, when they talk to me I still can't think it through for long. Some even see that it doesn't affect me like it does others. Because I don't care about the illusion. And I don't even think these things are worth arguing about.

I also follow radical non-dualism and apparently I do compromise with the illusion. There is recognition of 'it's what's happening' and then; is this the
I don't see how we can tip-toe through the tulips when genociding of us and children en masse is 'happening'?!

So this is not radical non-dualism. That is, it is non-dualism to see that there is only one - the Source and nothing else. I and you and all other beings in all universes are illusions of the Source.
From your perspective, can you stop the fates of others and death itself? Only in the Source there is no death anymore. So the illusion of existence and death is not the Source.

Ok, here's a question for you; Did you get the quaxxine or not? That should ramp up the conversation.

#803 2022-10-21 15:58:45

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Brahman wrote:

So this is not radical non-dualism. That is, it is non-dualism to see that there is only one - the Source and nothing else. I and you and all other beings in all universes are illusions of the Source.
From your perspective, can you stop the fates of others and death itself? Only in the Source there is no death anymore. So the illusion of existence and death is not the Source.

Ok, here's a question for you; Did you get the quaxxine or not? That should ramp up the conversation.

I don't see what vaccination has to do with non-dualism. And I don't share personal information with strangers.

She makes a good point, it's one thing to be a student of non-duality and it's another thing to embody and live that perspective. I believe it requires a lot of mastery to integrate and embody non-duality in this realm and the non-duality teaching can be used by the ego to spiritually bypass and deny the reality of our "3D" selves. Similar to the people that only look at things from the love and light "7D" perspective and are in denial about the reality of our "3D" selves.

I am studying the Non-dual teachings when I have time but I am still inside the illusion that I have a separate "I" and I still haven't seen through that illusion. In other words, I am not God-Realized or Self-Realized yet.

For my non-dual spiritual diet, I have watched some Lisa Cairns and have read some of Ramana Maharshi's material, and also am reading Nisargadatta Maharaj's "I Am That" when I find time. Krishnamurti's material has also been helpful to my western mind. And I have read some of the A Course In Miracles but haven finished it yet.

And I recently read Anthony de Mello's "Awareness - The perils and Opportunities of Reality", and had some helpful realizations while reading it. He is a Jesuit priest(Yellow Alert!) but it seems there are some good apples in them too haha. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#804 2022-10-21 21:29:11

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

I have been doing this for over 10 years. So you could say I've been studying it. But in practice it's hard if you're among "3D fans" because they'll think you're crazy. Back then I had more time and didn't bother with information from ET's.

You picked the wrong country to incarnate in. You should have picked India. Haha smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#805 2022-10-22 03:09:18

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Yes, I recognize this. The ultimate 'truth' (apparently) is that we are; and all life is; forms appearing from Source and appearing as separate. So what are you doing here in these chat/forums, if you have it all 'synced up'? (and 'don't compromise with illusion').

No, I can't stop the death/fate/suffering of others, yet I'm compelled to try, to protest, to speak out and my energy system is ramped up for it. And that also is 'what's happening'.

I don't actually want to know your quax status...I want to know if you; 'who doesn't compromise with illusion', considers the biological shots harmless or good to go, for you personally.

I've also been  resonating nondual-ish for 10+ years, and yet here I am still seeking...my human self is suffering...even though the big picture is recognized, (well to the point it can be).
Having said that...I can often sense when others are; 'claiming' some sort of special position of 'I'm all above that'....

#806 2022-10-22 03:22:08

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

I don't see what vaccination has to do with non-dualism. And I don't share personal information with strangers.

She makes a good point, it's one thing to be a student of non-duality and it's another thing to embody and live that perspective. I believe it requires a lot of mastery to integrate and embody non-duality in this realm and the non-duality teaching can be used by the ego to spiritually bypass and deny the reality of our "3D" selves. Similar to the people that only look at things from the love and light "7D" perspective and are in denial about the reality of our "3D" selves.

I am studying the Non-dual teachings when I have time but I am still inside the illusion that I have a separate "I" and I still haven't seen through that illusion. In other words, I am not God-Realized or Self-Realized yet.

For my non-dual spiritual diet, I have watched some Lisa Cairns and have read some of Ramana Maharshi's material, and also am reading Nisargadatta Maharaj's "I Am That" when I find time. Krishnamurti's material has also been helpful to my western mind. And I have read some of the A Course In Miracles but haven finished it yet.

And I recently read Anthony de Mello's "Awareness - The perils and Opportunities of Reality", and had some helpful realizations while reading it. He is a Jesuit priest(Yellow Alert!) but it seems there are some good apples in them too haha. smile

I'll admit, I feel kind of happy that there is some nondual recognition here...since there has been some 'overlap information' from the Taygetans about reality and such. For me; this also includes quantum physics information that I've looked into for a decade or so now and found a resonance.

So, I'm happy to chat/discuss things. I do however have immediate flags for 'the arrogant bunch'...that deem themselves 'above all' and such. To me...who has seen many of my own levels of ego/control; I can sense the 'spiritual bypassers'. Those propagating that 'I'm so beyond all; that I can dictate to the lowly on how things are in reality'. If anyone objects...it surely must be because of your lower astral realm/frequency...blah blah bla...

#807 2022-10-23 02:57:23

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Yes, I recognize this. The ultimate 'truth' (apparently) is that we are; and all life is; forms appearing from Source and appearing as separate. So what are you doing here in these chat/forums, if you have it all 'synced up'? (and 'don't compromise with illusion').

No, I can't stop the death/fate/suffering of others, yet I'm compelled to try, to protest, to speak out and my energy system is ramped up for it. And that also is 'what's happening'.

I don't actually want to know your quax status...I want to know if you; 'who doesn't compromise with illusion', considers the biological shots harmless or good to go, for you personally.

I've also been  resonating nondual-ish for 10+ years, and yet here I am still seeking...my human self is suffering...even though the big picture is recognized, (well to the point it can be).
Having said that...I can often sense when others are; 'claiming' some sort of special position of 'I'm all above that'....

This is what distracts me that I don't want to be on forums and chats but since I found this forum I have been reading this information because it proves that 3D is an illusion and religions are fake. If the Swaruu refuse to communicate, which seems to be the better option for them, I won't continue with this either. I don't use social media, it's the only forum I follow, but I'm more interested in their information than chatting here.
And no, I haven't used/trust the healthcare system since I was an adult.
Non-dualism is not being above it all, it's letting go of your individual ego and your self.  When you have no self, all that is left is the Source.

Well you might guess where I may go here, in debate, as a fellow nondualist (especially radical); "it proves that 3D is an illusion..religions fake...etc". How does this particular site/organization PROVE that my friend? (I won't bother with the "I" and who is "I"? shite).

Even the Swarruu information has reached a 'peak' in that they have admitted that they don't actually KNOW what 'this is'. There's only so far we can go with insight, recognitions, truths (religions and such not even in the conversation for me here, but may serve to comfort some).
So really, for all the highly advanced tech/intel/truth...the Taygetans/Swaruuvians don't know the mind of Source, as it can't be known.

I really appreciate this chat though, even if I sound aggressive...I've felt much anger these last few years.....

#808 2022-10-24 01:32:39

Gang Ji

wayne wrote:

This may have already been posted, but in case it hasnt.   Very detailed analysis of how the vaccines are architected to kill you with a time delay.   Credible medical doctor.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/Dccv1kgGBBLl/

Great video, thank you!

#809 2022-10-24 02:35:47

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:

So why are you on this forum if you don't like their information...and you're angry about it all?

Be careful with aggression. It can come back to you.

I didn't say I didn't like their information. I do resonate with some of their information and I certainly resonate with their point about; 'ultimately Source can't be known'. They've even admitted that there is actually no such thing as 3D, 5D on an 'ultimate level'. These things I resonate with most.

Having said that, it's a way to use language to best attempt to describe things in communication with each other. So in 3D; I'm still 'seeking'. Seeking truth, comfort, the final answers. Even though in 5D (or whatever arbitrary number)...I recognize this is futile. There is recognition that it's already the case that there is only Source; appearing as a multitude of forms. I sometimes feel lonely and seek to converse/connect with others who can grapple with deeper understanding of reality. (Even though, that is also kind of futile), but it is comforting.
In summary, I sometimes seek comfort.

I don't have a problem with aggression and anger and often find it funny that the 'more righteous-spiritual groups/viewpoints' often equate enlightenment/ascension with only peace and definitely 'no anger' lol. To me this often indicates a denial of true emotions. For eg. 'anyone who is NOT angry and outraged at the going's on here within our society violent systems'; must be in denial...pretending to be 'way above it all' ..I could be wrong here, but once you've seen through much...you can't unsee it.

On earth here and in this expression of life; there are a plethora of emotions. May be some feel better than others...but there is no way to categorize that this person is operating at this lowly level and this one at this very highly level...only because they may use clever words and mind/information.

Imo; we would do better to acknowledge the Natural Human here on earth or Natural Being in life on other planets. To acknowledge nature's cycles, energy exchange and stop with the extreme new age agenda propagations. Perhaps to be more allowing and flowing with our humanness. To even see it's; beautiful mess.  It's wild, unpredictable expression...

Ok, thanks for asking...

#810 2022-10-24 17:49:50

Outerspace

Easy friends. We all keep learning as we go.

#811 2022-10-25 18:03:04

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:

It seems to me that you don't distinguish between the anger you feel towards everything that happens and the anger you direct towards everyone here you interact with. But there are others like you who are angry at someone else and take their anger out on the first person they meet. If we all behaved that way, this forum would not be for people who aspire to higher frequencies.

lol, no comment.

#812 2022-10-26 06:13:14

Manifestgirl

[https://thepulse.one/2022/10/25/ontario … hesitancy/]

This is appalling, why am I shocked ? The depths of this ridiculousness is immeasurable. The lack of regard or respect for one’s personal free will in this country and around the world is unfathomable. The levels of disrespect for the sake of control is sadly gaining nightmarish grounds. I’m saddened and shook.

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#813 2022-10-28 02:50:21

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Manifestgirl wrote:

[https://thepulse.one/2022/10/25/ontario … hesitancy/]

This is appalling, why am I shocked ? The depths of this ridiculousness is immeasurable. The lack of regard or respect for one’s personal free will in this country and around the world is unfathomable. The levels of disrespect for the sake of control is sadly gaining nightmarish grounds. I’m saddened and shook.

Yes, I've seen this. Horrific and outrageous.

#814 2022-10-28 03:05:08

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It seems to me that you don't distinguish between the anger you feel towards everything that happens and the anger you direct towards everyone here you interact with. But there are others like you who are angry at someone else and take their anger out on the first person they meet. If we all behaved that way, this forum would not be for people who aspire to higher frequencies.

lol, no comment.

Right. Find someone else to pay attention to you.

Is it possible that right along with all the multi-level' psyop's orchestrated by the cabal and righteous religions, that they propagated that 'anger' is the ultimate evil and in no way shape or form should anger occur, COULD be part of the big agendas? 'Turn the other cheek, always choose forgiveness'...blah blah.....

Fast forward a bit; Judgements about 'meat eating' and 'slathering yourself with sunscreen', hiding from the sun; nature is harming you! and so forth.

The psyop called 'quell the populace', 'convince humanity that anger/uprise is a sin', groom nice little compliers; pretending that it's oh so spiritual to do so...is the way to go.

Sadly, your last comment to me was to try to invoke some sort of shame of 'poor me-needing attention'. Well, I would ask you to look deeper into 'spiritual propaganda opps'....just sayin'...

#815 2022-10-29 02:28:22

Edith_S

Hi everybody,

By know we are familiar with s lot of info, however this film is a good summation of the events and characters involved and could help to spread the findings and evidence about papayas and the whole 9 yards to the population:

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/viewing/

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#816 2022-10-30 02:47:26

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Hey Edith...I agree that we here have lot's of info. I haven't watched this movie yet...but have seen many a reference to it all. I'll look forward to watching this.

Also, this is floating around. Her information came around last year...seemed to be similar to Taygetan Science findings...she has more information now here on earth/3d. Regarding; nanotech, hydrogel, hydra,5G, patents'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VQ82yqtbkqsv/

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-10-30 02:48:32)

#817 2022-10-30 03:14:30

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Back to 'Covid Scam' thread/topic.(sorry). This is quite something. It's not really new to us types here, but somehow the research surfaces more and more in 3D. the bizzare-lipid-nano-hydrogel-5G-antennae producing tech...I mean..not good. There are  a few parts to these clips...  https://www.bitchute.com/video/VQ82yqtbkqsv/

#818 2022-11-04 08:27:15

ro2778

Bret Weinstein interview, interesting to see how a mainstream thinker comes to terms with becoming a conspiracy theorist and how he tries to communicate for the benefit of an anti-conspiratorial matrix audience: https://youtu.be/dLp9YMM7CI4

#819 2022-11-04 17:35:36

microvirus6

Lol yes! Been watching and thinking the same thing about Bret's evolution. He talks about the covid response and all the shady global agendas and who's pulling the strings behind the scenes as like "an object we can't see directly, but we can see its gravitational pull on everything around it." And in his talks he always goes right up to the edge of saying enough pussyfooting around, there's clearly a hidden power trying to destroy us. I think he's an excellent gateway drug for people breaking out of the matrix and discovering the truth. We really need people like him. Good guy.

#820 2022-11-05 07:36:07

Yankee

ro2778 wrote:

Bret Weinstein interview, interesting to see how a mainstream thinker comes to terms with becoming a conspiracy theorist and how he tries to communicate for the benefit of an anti-conspiratorial matrix audience: https://youtu.be/dLp9YMM7CI4

Thanks for sharing. I've heard him before. I didn't grasp how smart he is until now. The way he nails the right points with the right vocabulary and his inductive reasoning are impressive.

#821 2022-11-06 08:12:08

Edith_S

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Back to 'Covid Scam' thread/topic.(sorry). This is quite something. It's not really new to us types here, but somehow the research surfaces more and more in 3D. the bizzare-lipid-nano-hydrogel-5G-antennae producing tech...I mean..not good. There are  a few parts to these clips...  https://www.bitchute.com/video/VQ82yqtbkqsv/

Something similar found - under dark microscopy strange "self built" activity detected:

https://rumble.com/v1prv94-world-first- … bling.html

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#822 2022-11-07 05:28:09

BrokenShoes

https://youtu.be/t1uY-z3AtaM

Any questions?  This is not applicable to Americans.  We can buy it at the horsey store.

#823 2022-11-09 01:06:52

BrokenShoes

https://youtu.be/UH3iY5mZFJo

Or you can call on the Wind of God!

She's the one who coughed it on us in the first place.....

#824 2022-11-12 02:17:12

Scott Summers

“We pay Mainstream Media to spread fake news.”

Apply this to the Ufology community and connect the dots.

Eg: R369’s ‘federation exclusive info’ that ‘just appeared’ after the Taygetans stopped contact months ago. Now hopelessly discredited and exposed.

Well, the good news for R369 is he now has more time for his Prana meditation lifestyle smile

https://t.me/RealWorldNewsChannel/23837

[PS: All this simply corroborates what Tina, Sophia and Aneeka have been saying for ages (and even recently by Sophia).

Also, have you wondered why the established UFO communities have been conspicuously silent on the disinfo efforts of the 3-letter agencies? Hmmm... I guess you shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds... ]

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-11-12 02:57:32)

#825 2022-11-12 12:58:06

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Scott, shared that in Telegram group. Very fitting indeed!

Scott Summers wrote:

“We pay Mainstream Media to spread fake news.”

Apply this to the Ufology community and connect the dots.

Eg: R369’s ‘federation exclusive info’ that ‘just appeared’ after the Taygetans stopped contact months ago. Now hopelessly discredited and exposed.

Well, the good news for R369 is he now has more time for his Prana meditation lifestyle smile

https://t.me/RealWorldNewsChannel/23837

[PS: All this simply corroborates what Tina, Sophia and Aneeka have been saying for ages (and even recently by Sophia).

Also, have you wondered why the established UFO communities have been conspicuously silent on the disinfo efforts of the 3-letter agencies? Hmmm... I guess you shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds... ]

Board footer