You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-23 07:09:29

What do tangettans drink for warm hot beverages

In light of the recent vegan video I went ahead and ditched coffee after 20 years.  I am waiting to see what the changes with the no longer suppressed pineal gland does.  I had been drinking coffee almost daily for nearly 20 plus years.

However, they like to play freeze out at work.  I drank coffee just to moderate body temperature.  I could care less about taste.  Just something to add a little flavor.  I don't care about sugar at all. 

I could reference my book on herbal teas but even with those they have to be done in moderation.  I just like a couple cups of something in the morning.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-10-23 08:30:01

mitkobs

Re: What do tangettans drink for warm hot beverages

If you do not care for taste just drink warm water.

#3 2022-10-23 10:14:57

mitkobs wrote:

If you do not care for taste just drink warm water.

I prefer a little taste.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-10-23 20:53:18

Brahman wrote:

Warm water with lemon slice and basil leaf. Sugar if you want.

oooh, I like that idea, thanks!

#5 2022-10-24 04:30:44

Edith_S

Chicory is also a good source of fiber, cleanses the liver and has been a coffee substitute for a long time

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#6 2022-10-31 00:07:16

HeadRush

Water & Lemon, I remember that being a treat during one of the health / fasting videos years back.

#7 2022-10-31 10:27:56

Gosia
Administrator

Who are tangettans?

#8 2022-10-31 12:08:24

mile11

I glimpsed so fast I have not even noticed.

Well, something tells me it's a, what you call it, a mistake.

#9 2022-11-05 02:13:34

Gosia wrote:

Who are tangettans?

taygettans.  Sorry still a little new to the names.  I knew the general descriptions, I had not had the names of things until a while ago.  And I think that was a typo on my part.

Board footer