You are not logged in.

#51 2022-10-07 21:49:45

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Tiamat False-Flag and the Federation's Master Plan: Lyran Subjugation

I just can't help but laugh and think that we're all dead already haha. Like Yazhi said that the world of the dead think they're alive and still go about forming clans, plotting, backstabbing, moving, letting go, etc. Hehehehe.

Those who were born into what we call the original 3D Matrix  Timeline(s) of this so-called era (for lack of a better term, I use that analogy as placeholder for transmission) from certain relative realities, were seen to have died and moved on or went to nothingness or source lol.

Yay us haha. Here we are bickering about the living and dead, not realizing they're one and the same. Bahaha. Oh well, it is what it is. Imagine trying to take over the dead or realizing nothing dies...

#52 2022-10-07 21:50:52

HiddenSquid
Banned

They still serve beer in hell and smokes lol. Or land of the dead.

#53 2022-10-07 21:52:42

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh my goodness, they got organics and technology in hell or land of the dead.

#54 2022-10-08 07:00:16

mitkobs

Have to ask thyself/when realizing things how they are/why one is cynical. Maybe something is missing in the realization. Can I be truly aware and be cynical.

To know that we are alive, cannot die(hypothetically) but in the same time to know the contradicting notion that our bodies are mortal and there is no evidence that we will continue to live after the body dies(also hypothetically) - this is why people are cynical. Cannot take on a belief that something can be true, but take on belief that other something to be true.

#55 2022-10-13 19:16:21

WXMM

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No no, way before that.

Kahi Harawira wrote:

As I understand it, the Federation was formed AFTER the Tiamat incident

Thank you for the clarification, Gosia. 12,500 years or so ago is fairly recent history from a stellar perspective. I had a feeling that the federation was formed much longer ago, and I was going to search through transcripts to check if there is any information about that. I may still do that, just to see.

The new one is the Galactic Federation。UFOP always exists。
I am interested in thinking about Andromeda's values。
This is related to the solar gate。
The black hole in Andromeda can enter the sun,and then enter from the sun,reaching Aldebaran and Pleiades。
You cannot visit Andromeda directly from the sun。It is impossible to go against the current。
So for Andromeda,the sun is one of their channels into the Milky Way。
For reptiles,the sun is their outpost,sniping at the Andromeda spacecraft coming out of the sun。And the sun is the outpost of the Pleiadians。Prevent reptiles from using it to invade their hinterland。
So Tiamat was bombed。This is a sniper war of Reptilians here。
Andromeda has nothing to lose。But the orbital disorder of the solar system will endanger the Pleiades cluster。
The current peace of the earth is because both sides agree not to fight here。
And both forces are infiltrating and controlling the earth,which makes it difficult for the earth to be liberated。Because Andromeda people do not want to offend reptiles。
In other time lines,the Galactic Federation directly invaded Earth,leading to nuclear war。
Therefore,the Galactic Federation is more willing to take the initiative to solve the problems of the Earth,while the Andromeda people are indifferent。
We need more active external intervention。

#56 2022-10-13 21:05:55

naringas

WXMM wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No no, way before that.

Thank you for the clarification, Gosia. 12,500 years or so ago is fairly recent history from a stellar perspective. I had a feeling that the federation was formed much longer ago, and I was going to search through transcripts to check if there is any information about that. I may still do that, just to see.

The new one is the Galactic Federation。UFOP always exists。
I am interested in thinking about Andromeda's values。
This is related to the solar gate。
The black hole in Andromeda can enter the sun,and then enter from the sun,reaching Aldebaran and Pleiades。
You cannot visit Andromeda directly from the sun。It is impossible to go against the current。
So for Andromeda,the sun is one of their channels into the Milky Way。
For reptiles,the sun is their outpost,sniping at the Andromeda spacecraft coming out of the sun。And the sun is the outpost of the Pleiadians。Prevent reptiles from using it to invade their hinterland。
So Tiamat was bombed。This is a sniper war of Reptilians here。
Andromeda has nothing to lose。But the orbital disorder of the solar system will endanger the Pleiades cluster。
The current peace of the earth is because both sides agree not to fight here。
And both forces are infiltrating and controlling the earth,which makes it difficult for the earth to be liberated。Because Andromeda people do not want to offend reptiles。
In other time lines,the Galactic Federation directly invaded Earth,leading to nuclear war。
Therefore,the Galactic Federation is more willing to take the initiative to solve the problems of the Earth,while the Andromeda people are indifferent。
We need more active external intervention。

andromeda and the milky way are the same galaxy, they will merge, hence they have already merged (loosening the linearizing time perspective)

it feels like it's impossible to explain (it's a lot of 'work' on both ends, them explaining and them seeking to understand); without going into any deatil,  it's all about avoiding crashes between planets, starts, ships, and apparent emptyness, as the galaxies continue to merge and occupy the same linear-dense spacetime.

the problem with more external intervention is the problems it causes in non-intervened times and places, it seems to always end in more interventionism to solve problmes caused by prior interventions until the intervention is absolute and it's no longer an intervention; but a takeover.

--

also, for me, this confussion about how old is the 'galactic federation' or the "UFOP" is due to overlapping temporalities; i.e. them spining spiraling weirdness which I have reason to belive arises from insisting that all be put into linear terms; it's echoes between aeons, or levels of the fractal, lifetime cycles of hihger order beings whose lives span timelines longer than humanity's entire history many times over.

Last edited by naringas (2022-10-13 21:08:14)

#57 2022-10-14 01:23:14

HiddenSquid
Banned

Thank you Naringas. I would also like to add that in addition to the galactic mergers... New galaxies spin off from the two, and there are parallel divergences that lead to the two not merging, but with different galaxies. Which of course can be read into your latter points, of which I did so ya.

#58 2022-11-05 21:54:08

Gabriel

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Yeah, the Reptilians hunted Lyrians almost to extinction which is why the war happened when help turned up. The Andromedan sphere was moved in to stabilize the earth due to the distorted dynamics of a missing planet in the solar system. The 3D frequency was implemented to slow down the development of the Reptiles stranded on earth meaning the Taygeteans and the rest of them out there, by comparison, developed multiple times faster than the Reptilians trapped here who were sent back to the stone age.

Well the Reptilians needed a labor force didn't they and it just so happens that exterminating all the Lyrians was no longer a priority while they were trapped here on their prison planet. With us.

So they started to breed us into turning what was the stone age into a civilization. A global civilization. And while we all thought we were advancing, while the Reptilians stayed out of sight but controlled the planet through their slaves. What use is money to them? Or Happiness? those things are for the poor animals who think they are free. All they want is to get off this god-forsaken prison planet and get out there and mix it up again. Just like good little Nazi's.

Trouble is, now the galactic federation exists and rules after all, are rules. The Reptilians are behind everything, behind the Cabal, behind the murder of one of the Taygetan team and behind the attempt to take out another interstellar civilization, namely, the one that trapped them here in the first place. After the Tiamat incident.

The Federation and the Taygeteans are light years ahead of these poor Reptile suckers stuck here with us and they are justifiably upset. Things are not going as expected any more as humanity is attempting to overthrow their human controllers. It just means that things are going to get worse, a lot worse as they fall back onto their high tech weaponry to defend themselves even if that means killing all of us.

In theory anyway we all just get killed and the world gets reset again. Not that that bothers me. But it is sure as hell is exciting trying to overthrow an alien species that has enslaved and controlled us since they were imprisoned on this planet. The good thing is, we get to leave but by the sound of it, these Reptiles have no soul or very little connection meaning they cannot get off save for the portal tech which are too small to bring in an army to help them get out. I am fine with knowing all this now, otherwise I would think it was some kind of sick conspiracy that was actually imposed on us.

But as we were the ones who actually chose to come here, KNOWING before hand what was going on, I just think you should just cut the Taygetean team some slack.

There is another source (I can't seem to find it on the web) but it was referred by a super soilder. Apparently per the tears of Lyra. The Lyrans fought back the Draco. I can recall this being bred for war.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#59 2023-10-04 01:03:51

elem

https://www.lawofone.info/c/Solar+System+History
maldek/tiamat ...

there are several points of view, everyone brings their vision, their memory or their assumptions, the important thing is not the goal but the path traveled .

#60 2023-10-04 01:56:53

Lyran

elem wrote:

maldek/tiamat ...

there are several points of view, everyone brings their vision, their memory or their assumptions, the important thing is not the goal but the path traveled .

The channeled being claims they constructed the pyramids by mind alone. Veracity went out the door with that claim, for me.

#61 2023-10-04 14:08:10

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:
elem wrote:

maldek/tiamat ...

The channeled being claims they constructed the pyramids by mind alone. Veracity went out the door with that claim, for me.

I have always had problems with the Law of One. It's a tragic story to begin with on behalf of the channelers and involved a suicide. The channeled is most likely an Andromidan who is not Lyrian in nature and holds religious beliefs such as Karma. People I admire such as Dave Wilcock and Correy Goode swear by the material and treat the information like a Bible. That denotes Zealotry.

And finally it is channeling. No matter how well it is done the information is put through a personal lense that has been taught to be Human all his/her life. What you learn as a Human is F'd up beyond belief. It's wrong wrong wrong so the channeling is tainted beyond what good clean information can provide.

Other than that it's fine. In my family you don't use that word. It means Fucked up Insecure Neurotic and Emotional.

But that's just me. I don't like to Pontificate to beautiful Star Seeds, Especially on THIS forum. There is still some good stuff in there that intelligence and discernment can pull out. And some of it dovetails with better information. Such as Taygetan and Swaruunian that is NOT channeled for VERY good reasons.

It is still useful if you realize the things above. I read Everything. Although this was very hard for me to read and I didn't get through it all. I went to the Cliffs Notes, which was David Wilcock videos and writing. I swear for me it was like "Canticle for Leibowitz" by Robert Silverburg. Could not get through it. If you want to read Silverburg try "Son of Man". Much better. smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-04 14:10:47)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#62 2023-10-04 20:46:05

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:
elem wrote:

maldek/tiamat ...

I have always had problems with the Law of One. It's a tragic story to begin with on behalf of the channelers and involved a suicide. The channeled is most likely an Andromidan who is not Lyrian in nature and holds religious beliefs such as Karma. People I admire such as Dave Wilcock and Correy Goode swear by the material and treat the information like a Bible. That denotes Zealotry.

And finally it is channeling. No matter how well it is done the information is put through a personal lense that has been taught to be Human all his/her life. What you learn as a Human is F'd up beyond belief. It's wrong wrong wrong so the channeling is tainted beyond what good clean information can provide.

Other than that it's fine. In my family you don't use that word. It means Fucked up Insecure Neurotic and Emotional.

But that's just me. I don't like to Pontificate to beautiful Star Seeds, Especially on THIS forum. There is still some good stuff in there that intelligence and discernment can pull out. And some of it dovetails with better information. Such as Taygetan and Swaruunian that is NOT channeled for VERY good reasons.

It is still useful if you realize the things above. I read Everything. Although this was very hard for me to read and I didn't get through it all. I went to the Cliffs Notes, which was David Wilcock videos and writing. I swear for me it was like "Canticle for Leibowitz" by Robert Silverburg. Could not get through it. If you want to read Silverburg try "Son of Man". Much better. smile

I didn’t make it all the way through either. It seemed very convoluted to the point it was only muddying my waters. I felt I had better put it down before it passed it’s confused vein on to me.
I really liked wilcock for a time, until he went coo coo and moved out to the mountains with a black eye and started his Colin mcgeezer series after announcing he was making hover cars.
Since then all I hear from him is Archangel Michael prophecies and more on the solar flash. I thought he was a very good guest on Ancient Aliens and some of his talks reveal moon bases throughout the solar system but I figured in the end that as he is likely controlled opposition. That being said, his info can serve well on peoples’ learning path.

#63 2023-10-05 13:12:15

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

I didn’t make it all the way through either. It seemed very convoluted to the point it was only muddying my waters. I felt I had better put it down before it passed it’s confused vein on to me.
I really liked wilcock for a time, until he went coo coo and moved out to the mountains with a black eye and started his Colin mcgeezer series after announcing he was making hover cars.
Since then all I hear from him is Archangel Michael prophecies and more on the solar flash. I thought he was a very good guest on Ancient Aliens and some of his talks reveal moon bases throughout the solar system but I figured in the end that as he is likely controlled opposition. That being said, his info can serve well on peoples’ learning path.

His first real interview in two years  https://youtu.be/lcXQHmH2CP0?si=c1nFybirsA4aktNb he still quotes the law of one and Archangel Michael prophecy. They are his channeled information.  Solar flash? 

Oh I don't know,  I am tired of it, but still will watch....for a while,  I haven't finished the interview yet. Says something.

The second these old compatriots of mine mention the word Taygetan or Swaruunian I will sit right up straight in my seat again.

I am waiting for someone to post the Mari Karma video on the Forum. With the Image that I have not learned to do yet.  It dropped this morning.

https://youtu.be/xL6DwnbTzmU?si=R26Wnd2uVc8TUt01

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-05 13:17:22)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#64 2023-10-06 01:43:24

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

ACIM was less tainted in many ways and more practical, but there definitely is a resistance energy that occurs as you read. Wow I stopped following Wilcock ages ago. Had no idea so much drama had happened. Cayce readings, which are very good also have this resistance, but to a lesser extent. Also it is very likely these people (information sources) are being mucked with by Cabal on multiple levels.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-06 01:46:24)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#65 2023-10-06 03:45:10

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:

The second these old compatriots of mine mention the word Taygetan or Swaruunian I will sit right up straight in my seat again.

I have emailed Wilcock a few times and kindly requested him to do so smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-06 03:46:40)

#66 2023-10-06 04:30:49

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

ACIM was less tainted in many ways and more practical, but there definitely is a resistance energy that occurs as you read. Wow I stopped following Wilcock ages ago. Had no idea so much drama had happened. Cayce readings, which are very good also have this resistance, but to a lesser extent. Also it is very likely these people (information sources) are being mucked with by Cabal on multiple levels.

I found Barbera Marciniak’s books expansive however she does channel.

#67 2023-10-09 03:38:31

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:

I found Barbera Marciniak’s books expansive however she does channel.

Yeah, I have one of her recordings. Cayce was interesting because he only channeled briefly then they turned down the assistance. Ironically, those were the well known earth changes predicted. That was actually some entity with an angelic type name. He put himself into deep hypnosis.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Board footer