You are not logged in.

#26 2022-11-08 15:15:58

siriancheetah

Re: how do star seeds get out of the planet ?

Pymander wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And your extracted 3D self will slowly (within 7 years total) change physically into your pod pod self. Fun stuff.

I'm curious if they ever elaborated on how this process works if your 3D self is a different gender or species than your 5D version. Like what if you were in a male body on Earth, but were originally a female... does your body slowly change genders? (kinda freaky sounding if I'm honest haha) What if you are an Arcturian starseed and get extracted? Will your body eventually change species?

I often think about whether or not I really want to be extracted. Even though life is hard down here and I feel alone, I know I would miss the (few) people I care about and some aspects of living here. Like I know caffeine is bad and I need to quit, but I really enjoy going to coffee shops in the morning. I worry life in 5D might be kinda boring compared to here in some ways.

However, there's one thing I do know and it's that I do not want to live here for an entire natural lifespan of another ≈60-70 years. Noooo way am I okay with that.

yeah i feel you , even though this is "the greatest awakening ever" in the universe hardest planet ever to incarnate , we should be honored to be here , to be of service , but i still cannot live here more than 2 years , its like i will mentally stop functioning at that point lol , i just cant handle this earth anymore , i want to go back to my home planet and take a billion years rest , i feel like so tired so exhausted after all these years , everyday you wake up its a challenge and battle , its never a happy and smile day where you get to rest and do nothing

every day its the same thing you wake up and you do a lot of light work , you channel energies and god knows what else , you get so tired of the same thing every day , i just dont want to live here , lol classic star seed dialogue

#27 2022-11-08 18:51:25

mitkobs

If they are incarnated directly from Source to the Source will go back.

#28 2022-11-08 22:16:28

Pymander

siriancheetah wrote:

yeah i feel you , even though this is "the greatest awakening ever" in the universe hardest planet ever to incarnate , we should be honored to be here , to be of service , but i still cannot live here more than 2 years , its like i will mentally stop functioning at that point lol , i just cant handle this earth anymore , i want to go back to my home planet and take a billion years rest , i feel like so tired so exhausted after all these years , everyday you wake up its a challenge and battle , its never a happy and smile day where you get to rest and do nothing

every day its the same thing you wake up and you do a lot of light work , you channel energies and god knows what else , you get so tired of the same thing every day , i just dont want to live here , lol classic star seed dialogue

I know I signed up to be here and a part of me wants this experience; however my incarnated self feels things are much harder than I originally thought they would be. It feels like I'm running a marathon that was supposed to end at 26.2 miles; I'm at mile 25 but I don't see the finish line anywhere and it scares me.

And it's not the NWO/Illuminati/WW3 agendas that stress me out that much, I like being a fighter and resisting them... it's that I really don't have any in person friendships or relationships with anyone here. Like sure there are people I know from work, but they're all people who like going out to bars and drinking and watching sports and that's just not me at all.

It's much harder to live in this matrix of materialism and narcissism when you know it is all fake and that you are not from here. I've lost so much motivation to "succeed" in life compared to who I was 5-7 years ago. And that's fine, but, it's practically impossible to live in this world without having one foot in the matrix making money paying bills and all that. Like we both said, I can't handle living here for an entire lifetime only to see most people I know die from the papayas while the world delves further into tyranny.

#29 2022-11-09 01:39:13

Lyran

Wow Pymander,
I feel exactly the same. Out my door in Sydney, I can go and do and be whoever I NEED to be. But there's noone to connect with the REAL me. Nobody with which to share vision according to our understanding with. I try at every single opportunity to share expanded Knowledge, to translate you may say, but that is not the same. They have their understanding set by all the reasons we well know so it is rare that most change attitude quickly, if ever at all....
But yes I know this is why I came. Dam this 3d for making time feel so slow here!
Stay Strong Pymander, my Brother.
Thanks to Gosia and all for making this Forum possible. It feels like home here.
Lyran

#30 2022-11-09 05:55:27

mitkobs

You can be your best friend and be alone. You can have internal dialogues, clear thinking, new ideas. It is an advantage to be alone, privilege. With being alone and staying out of the hustle and bustle, out of relationships drama you can clear your mind of everything that previously may bothered you and gather your spiritual self. Staying and being alone is the best for meditation, long meditations, no one around to meddle in your affairs and take your attention elsewhere. You will and become more connected with Source with being alone.

#31 2022-11-09 09:49:43

Lyran

Hi Mitkobs. You are very right my friend of course. I guess it is mostly the frequency pull I feel. It would be soothing I think, to be around others who are actually here holding the same frequency as I, sharing in the sense of integration. Not many but us know the True value and essence of what we know. We share a timeline now my friend.
Much Love.
Lyran

#32 2022-11-10 08:28:28

mile11

Gosia wrote:

It IS possible to be in two bodies, you can learn to manage that, as we were told. You could awaken your pod self and be in two bodies, or you could decide to let her/him sleep. And your extracted 3D self will slowly (within 7 years total) change physically into your pod pod self. Fun stuff. smile

This is maaaadnes taking form big_smile And one more thing you will always appear more than once ha ha

Board footer