You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-17 14:42:53

ro2778

Evidence for the great flood 12,500 years ago

I found this video today and it's really great evidence from the Sahara of the great flood, especially the volcanoe in Chad ~9min in which last erupted just before the great flood and so you can see how the water eroded it's recent lava flow as well deposited salt in the caldera!

Watching this made it easy to visualise how big that flood must have been in a way that I hadn't appreciated before:

https://youtu.be/wbUujL6ypKg

I'd be interested in other evidence that people have come across.

#2 2022-11-17 17:51:19

microvirus6

Re: Evidence for the great flood 12,500 years ago

You may be interested in a new show on Netflix called Ancient Apocalypse. This guy goes into detail about all the evidence pointing to the fact that there were advanced civilizations on Earth way earlier than is admitted by mainstream history/archeology. He gives evidence for his hypothesis that 12,500 years ago there were huge floods triggered by unprecedented repeated meteor impacts. It dovetails nicely with the Taygetan account of what was going on at that time.

The fact that this guy has shared his ideas on Rogan multiple times and now has a Netflix show is a huge breakthrough, finally challenging the mind-control beliefs from mainstream archeology that the public has always excepted. The guy seems legit to me, although who knows, he could be controlled opposition. You may also find his recent discussion on Rogan interesting (#1897- Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson). They also discuss telepathy and advanced free energy and sound-based technology that has been developed in secret and apparently will be open-sourced in a few months.

#3 2022-11-18 13:08:55

arkangel

microvirus6 wrote:

You may be interested in a new show on Netflix called Ancient Apocalypse. This guy goes into detail about all the evidence pointing to the fact that there were advanced civilizations on Earth way earlier than is admitted by mainstream history/archeology. He gives evidence for his hypothesis that 12,500 years ago there were huge floods triggered by unprecedented repeated meteor impacts. It dovetails nicely with the Taygetan account of what was going on at that time.

The fact that this guy has shared his ideas on Rogan multiple times and now has a Netflix show is a huge breakthrough, finally challenging the mind-control beliefs from mainstream archeology that the public has always excepted. The guy seems legit to me, although who knows, he could be controlled opposition. You may also find his recent discussion on Rogan interesting (#1897- Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson). They also discuss telepathy and advanced free energy and sound-based technology that has been developed in secret and apparently will be open-sourced in a few months.

Really good show that, watched it last week!

#4 2022-11-18 16:11:13

Happy

ro2778 wrote:

Codex Oera Linda ~ revised edition

Jan Ott, 2022
ISBN 978-90-831650-28
https://oeralinda.nl/about-oera-linda/

This is a translation of a manuscript written and added to over the ages after Atlantis sank. According to this manuscript, some considerable time passed between the great flood (approx. 12500 yrs ago) and the sinking of Atlantis. The year of the sinking can be quite accurately derived from the first pages. (see below).

It describes Europe before the establishment of the national states we see today. It also describes the custom of building 'burgs' around in Europe, as shelters and estates for the 'Burg Mothers' - the head advisers of the communities. These communities were undoubtedly started under some matriarchal culture, and I cannot avoid thinking that this could have been a Taygetan attempt to establish or continue a holistic society in the aftermath of the great flood.

Several burg Mothers are mentioned, among them Minerva. She was a very wise protector of the 'perpetual fire' - a flame that supposedly would not be extinguished if lit from the main flame in one of the central European burgs, and protected by a burg Mother.

There are elements of religion described. Cultural protectionism led to subsequent industrial race for dominance and many wars. I find it very plausible to see this as the 'set stage' for the world as we see it today. It is none-the-less a really interesting read, and adds valuable perspective to humanity's lost history.

This is from the first page of the manuscript [edit: book]:

A. Hidde Oera Linda, 1255 CE

[00a] Okke, my son.

You must guard these books with life and soul.(1)

They contain the history of our whole folk as well as our ancestors.

Last year I saved them from the flood, along with you and your mother.

But they had become wet and started to fall apart.

To preserve them, I copied them on foreign paper.(2)

When you inherit them, you too must make a copy.(3)

And your children likewise, so that they will never be lost.

Written in Liuwert,(4) in the three thousand, four hundred, forty-ninth year after Atland sank.(5)

That is in Christian reckoning the twelve hundred and fifty-sixth year.(6)

Hidde, surnamed Oera Linda.(7)

Watch!(8)

-------------------------------

Footnotes by the translator, Jan Ott:

1 - - ‘guard’ (WÁRJA) – this translation was chosen (instead of preserve, protect, treasure, etc.) because of the etymological relation to the original word; ‘books’ (BOKA) – to be understood as ‘writings’ or ‘scriptures’; ‘life and soul’ – ‘life’ can also be understood as ‘body’. The distinction ‘life and soul’  (LIF ÀND SÉLE) might suggest that the author believed that the soul can continue to guard the scriptures between lives or in subsequent incarnations.
2 - - ‘foreign’ (WRLANDISK) – lit. ‘overlandish’; paper (PAMPÍER, Dutch: papier) – if the spelling with M is more original than without, relating to the material it was made of (see [064/20]), then ‘papyrus’, “a loanword of unknown origin (Wikipedia) may have been derived from it.
3 - - ‘make a copy’ (WRSKRÍVA) – lit. ‘overscribe’.
4 - - ‘Liuwert’ – Elsewhere different varieties are used (LJUD.WERD, LJUD.WARDJA). In this and similar cases, a spelling close to the original is used in the translation. The older versions may have been located elsewhere (compare, Ljutjeswaard, a sandbank south-east of Texel). Current Frisian spelling: Ljouwert; Dutch: Leeuwarden.
5 - - ‘Atland’ – original spelling is maintained; elsewhere also spelled ‘Aldland’.
6 - -If the Christian year 1256th corresponds to year 3449th ‘after Atland sank’, the sinking of Atland would have occurred in 3449-1256-1st (year zero) = 2192 BCE. The 1256th year would have been the year 1255 AD or CE.
7 - - ‘Oera Linda’ – meaning ‘over the Linde’; see ch. 14a, first line.
8 - - ‘Watch!’ (WÁK) – or: keep watch, be awake.

P.S.: You can watch an interview Cathrine Austin Fitts did with the author Jan Ott here, and her own book review here.

[Edit: November 21, 2022]: That interview was linked from a 'global mirror' site, and was disabled after the writing of this post. But it is still available from the 'Solari European Video Server' and its 'North American Mirror'.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-11-18 16:18:39

Yankee

This channel from a Christian perspective has dozens of videos showing the layers of strata and other features at various places that indicate a cataclysm, not layers forming over billions of years.

https://www.youtube.com/@IsGenesisHistory/

#6 2022-11-18 22:24:26

Gomba

I'm quite happy to see these since I hear alot of wacky dates about the destrucion of Timat and Atlantis. Tiamat blown up 500,000 years ago.... ok dude.
But the evidence is showing that 12.500 seems about right.

#7 2022-11-19 09:05:36

ro2778

But then who knows what 12,500 years ago translates to in our calendar with all the manipulation that has occurred with the calendar since the flood. In the Tartaria video, Athena said the last few thousands years of history may have only been a few hundred.

I was thinking that it must have been a spectacular sight from Earth’s surface to see the wall of water moving towards Earth. The sun must have reflected off the mass of water and as it approached this reflective wall would have ultimately occupied the entire nights sky as a giant light!

#8 2022-11-19 09:33:58

ro2778 wrote:

But then who knows what 12,500 years ago translates to in our calendar with all the manipulation that has occurred with the calendar since the flood. In the Tartaria video, Athena said the last few thousands years of history may have only been a few hundred.

I was thinking that it must have been a spectacular sight from Earth’s surface to see the wall of water moving towards Earth. The sun must have reflected off the mass of water and as it approached this reflective wall would have ultimately occupied the entire nights sky as a giant light!

It was not one impact but many.  and it would have been ice balls.  Most of it would have atomised to steam in the atmosphere. 

It was the land fragments that would have been at issue.  All of the smoke from the varied elements would have caused issues as well. 

The Van Allen belt I suspect was a super star ship that got destroyed in orbit during the whole mess and for whatever reason the call was made to not clean it up.

There were mentions of a memory wipe 90 years ago.  I suspect this is the technology that the federation removed from earth.  But I also suspect this is why old print volumes are the most important thing to have.  I think it is harder to over over things with the old analog stuff as it is impossible to get all the varied books in print.

I suspect they missed some of the older books and as such that is why the older print volumes are so hard to find.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2022-11-20 19:12:14

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

I found this video today and it's really great evidence from the Sahara of the great flood, especially the volcanoe in Chad ~9min in which last erupted just before the great flood and so you can see how the water eroded it's recent lava flow as well deposited salt in the caldera!

Watching this made it easy to visualise how big that flood must have been in a way that I hadn't appreciated before:

https://youtu.be/wbUujL6ypKg

Great video. This is some solid evidence.

And it is also a big clue for anyone in the mainstream of how controlled the academic community and terrestrial science is.

I checked his channel and he has two recent videos showing how serious the censorship in the search engines is.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2022-11-23 20:28:15

ro2778

Read this comment on Youtube, about Mars, quite liked it but aside from the individual don't know the source.

Mars? Here you go:

When we look at the surface of Mars, we can see clearly identifiable signs of water flowing on the surface - river beds, dry lakes, inflow and outflow channels, etc. We KNOW what flowing water looks like, even when it's dried up.

Now take a look at Valles Marineris.

That canyon was supposedly cut by flowing water, right? Well, where are the signs of it? Where are the inflow and outflow channels? Where are the signs that the floor of the canyon has been eroded by flowing water? Where is the dry riverbed in the canyon?

There are NO signs that Valles Marineris was carved by flowing water at all.

And, not for nothing, we also see no signs that Valles Marineris was formed by tectonic activity, such as the kind of crustal spreading activity that formed the mid-ocean ridge in the Atlantic here on Earth.

On top of it, look closely at Valles Marineris and the surrounding terrain. Much of it looks...BURNED.

So how was the largest canyon in the solar system - a fracture so large that it covers a fifth of the planet's surface - formed? What could possibly dig such an enormous trench across the face of an entire planet?

#11 2022-12-13 00:21:34

Happy

Hm... ...interesting... A mag 4.1 earthquake yesterday not far from the mentioned location in Morocco there.

(Copyright image: USGS. Image used for educational purposes)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer