You are not logged in.

#826 2022-11-13 21:52:31

okcs

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The Taygetans were the first to say the graphene oxide would basically bounce around in your veins and arteries, puncturing your blood vessels (which would cause accelerated atherosclerosis). I wondered how long it would take doctors to figure it out.  A few weeks ago Catherine Austin Fitts gave an interview, and although she blames metal particles, not graphene, she says:

https://usawatchdog.com/fed-defending-d … tin-fitts/

16:00   The shot "tears the walls of your veins"

#827 2022-11-14 08:54:59

Edith_S

Maybe somebody can use this info to take care of they health as much as possible:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1644321266

quote:

Is Long-COVID the Elephant in the Room?

Story at-a-glance
•    Long COVID refers to symptoms that persist for four or more weeks after an initial COVID-19 infection. Many are also reporting long COVID symptoms after getting the COVID shot
•    Symptoms of long COVID include but are not limited to brain fog, memory problems, headaches, blurred vision, loss of smell, nerve pain, heart rate fluctuations, dramatic blood pressure swings and muscle weakness. The feeling of “internal electric shocks” are also reported
•    The primary difference between post-jab long COVID and long COVID symptoms after infection is that in people who get it from the infection, early treatment was withheld and the resulting infection severe. Post-jab long COVID, on the other hand, can occur either after very mild breakthrough infection or no breakthrough infection at all
•    Several different theories about the mechanisms behind long COVID are reviewed, as are treatment options
•    Swiss research has found the rate of subclinical myocarditis is hundreds of times more common than clinical myocarditis after mRNA injection, and ALL mRNA shot recipients had elevated troponin levels, indicating they had some level of heart injury, even if they were asymptomatic

• The FLCCC treatment protocol — The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) has developed protocols both for those struggling with long COVID and those injured by the COVID jabs. You can download both from covid19criticalcare.com.

• Spike protein detox — Remedies that can help inhibit, neutralize and eliminate spike protein have been identified by the World Health Council. Inhibitors that prevent the spike protein from binding to your cells include Prunella vulgaris, pine needle tea, emodin, neem, dandelion extract and the drug ivermectin. Dr. Pierre Kory, of FLCCC, believes ivermectin may be the best approach to bind the circulating spike protein.
Spike protein neutralizers, which prevent the spike from damaging cells, include N-acetylcysteine (NAC), glutathione, fennel tea, star anise tea, pine needle tea, St. John’s wort, comfrey tea and vitamin C.

Time-restricted eating (TRE) can help eliminate the toxic proteins by stimulating autophagy, and nattokinase, a form of fermented soy, is helpful for reducing blood clots, Several additional detox remedies can be found in “World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox.”

• Nutritional support — “Treating Long-Haul Syndrome” lists nutritional supplements recommended for long COVID by Dr. Al Johnson, such as vitamin C (to calm inflammation), vitamin D (for overall immune function optimization), glutathione (to quell inflammation) and NAC (as a precursor to glutathione).
Dr. Peter McCullough reports having had some success treating neurological symptoms with fluvoxamine, an SSRI antidepressant, and a March 2022 review paper24 suggests combating the neurotoxic effects of the spike protein using the flavonoids luteolin and quercetin.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-11-14 08:57:08)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#828 2022-11-19 04:24:16

Cosmic Sea
Banned

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#829 2022-11-19 15:32:26

BrokenShoes

Covid is a disease of wokeness - see further below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VGUAi3C_8

#830 2022-11-19 15:35:19

BrokenShoes

Also, the horse paste still works.

#831 2022-11-21 02:40:45

Edith_S

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!....

So, indeed, is hard even to choose were to put this informative article:

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/19/the … lockdowns/

#832 2022-11-21 15:39:07

Happy

Edith_S wrote:

So, indeed, is hard even to choose were to put this informative article

It's perfectly put, Edith_S. smile But it needs to be read by anyone who doubts what's been going on for years.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#833 2022-11-23 12:10:25

Cocreatr

What if this c19 label for a broad range of symptoms is just a cover for something else going on? Something you can only find if specifically looking for it, with the right tools and expertise?
After watching this and taking notes, I feel there is more to this, maybe a way forward. 

https://rumble.com/v1scqsw-australiaone … -and-r.htm

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#834 2022-11-25 15:35:58

Edith_S

One hot, one cold...

https://rumble.com/v1wzuq3-this-vaccine … on-mo.html

This vacc!ne news is insane, I mean crazy, I mean... | Redacted with Clayton Morris
Do patients who refuse the Covid vacc!ne need mental health pharmaceuticals? Some doctors in Canada are being told that they should not enable vacc!ne avoidance and might want to consider medication to change their minds. We talk about how the biopharmaceutical complex is waiting in the wings to solve one medication problem with another medication.

Obsv – not only Canada, but also Switzerland …. Et tu, Brute????

https://rumble.com/v1wrwqt-breaking-new … orris.html
BREAKING: New Vacc!ne data changes everything | Redacted with Clayton Morris

The Washington Post reports data from the CDC showing who is dying from Cov!d and who is not. It is shocking data that shows that politicians can no longer say that this is a pandemic of the unvacc!nated.
But, with their last breath, still recommend taking the buuusters…

https://rumble.com/v1wzurr-the-world-he … acted.html

The World Health Organization has released a draft of its pandemic preparedness plan and the plan is to scoop up a whole lot of power. From you and your country! We go over the pieces that are most concerning of this draft document that we hope makes its way into the recycle bin!

#835 2022-11-25 17:04:50

Albert

Died Suddenly - a just released one hour documentary style video about why people are suddenly dying showing graphic images of why we called it the “clot shot”.

Note: much of the hard proof came from Embalmers that work for funeral homes when they had a difficult time embalming a corpse. They found long (some a foot or more in length), stringy clots never before witnessed by those with decades of experience. Highly recommended viewing - seeing is believing smile sad

https://rumble.com/v1wijbe-stew-peters- … denly.html

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#836 2022-12-03 23:40:47

Sjp696

It seems a report was generated at the Toleka with Aneeka, that stressed her exponentially before her death.
Can we see the results and the data?
Link?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#837 2022-12-03 23:54:19

Jupiter 9

Sjp696 wrote:

It seems a report was generated at the Toleka with Aneeka, that stressed her exponentially before her death.
Link?

I think you are talking about this:

Covid Vaccines Analyzed by Taygetan Lab - Complete Report - Graphene, Nanotechnology, and Transhumanism

This was last year almost a year before Aneeka's passing.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#838 2022-12-04 08:53:53

Brahman

The vaxine according to WHO
who.jpg

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#839 2022-12-04 16:35:21

Sjp696

Jupiter wrote:
Sjp696 wrote:

Link?

I think you are talking about this:

Covid Vaccines Analyzed by Taygetan Lab - Complete Report - Graphene, Nanotechnology, and Transhumanism

This was last year almost a year before Aneeka's passing.

Thanks Jupiter,

I just examined the report. It indicates it’s ability to be contagious with persons non vaccinated, through mucus membranes,etc. Good to know when considering a partner.

It seems that it depends on 5G to be fully effective.

What are our options as defense? It seems also we are in a window of still being Luke warm regarding polarities as a planet. This Op is a strong push towards negative and regressive polarity as the future of our planet.
However, it’s not over yet.
“ Kryon” a channel that I also follow indicates a mini ice age is eminent that will cause the grids to fall, including electricity and home gas grids. This could inhibit the transmission via 5G, although it will also prune the planet of population, those not so prepared and I would assume weaker immunities.
   This raises question of why they are on the 5th dose already and what kind of time frame is the expectations.

Last edited by Sjp696 (2022-12-04 16:50:09)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#840 2022-12-15 05:50:15

Yankee

Suddenly I want to read all the transcripts about the vax. Other than the one mentioned in the post above, is there a full set of links that has already been posted, either to odysee or the transcripts? I can do searches but I thought I'd ask in case someone has put them in a list.

#841 2022-12-15 06:44:10

Jupiter 9

Yankee wrote:

Suddenly I want to read all the transcripts about the vax. Other than the one mentioned in the post above, is there a full set of links that has already been posted, either to odysee or the transcripts? I can do searches but I thought I'd ask in case someone has put them in a list.

I posted this in another thread here today. I don't know if it's a complete list but these are the main ones.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#842 2023-01-08 04:21:03

Yankee

Another Bret Weinstein interview about the vax, this time on Rogan
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1fCp0jGnwvxHJVPiXTfOzA

#843 2023-01-10 10:08:23

ro2778

Here are a couple of videos I've come across recently. The first is a (?former) Blackrock financial analyst, taking a look at data that suggests the excess deaths are caused by vaccination, and especially the life insurance data, showing unprecedented rises in deaths among workers. Including an 84% rise ~October 2021, when vaccine mandates were brought in for many industries in order to keep jobs. https://youtu.be/u4Pi7DCSn2c

The next video is a discussion and leak of a group of scientists who were commissioned to look at vaccine adverse events by the Israeli ministry of health. They present their findings, which of course show the adverse effects are much worse and longer lasting than is being presented to the public. And this presentation was leaked, and has since been heavily censored, not being reported in the media and the presentation on youtube was blocked, hence why it's on Rumble: https://rumble.com/v24i8hu-israeleak-ta … event.html

#844 2023-01-15 02:36:33

okcs

Aneeka was the first to say the vax spreads by exosomes. Now Dr. Tenpenny says it, over a year later. At 33:00

https://rumble.com/v255a28-dr.-tenpenny … egret.html

Last edited by okcs (2023-01-15 02:38:04)

#845 2023-01-21 07:57:15

Yankee

What was the earliest mention you know of in 2019 (or before), from our ET friends or any source, describing how a virus was going to be planted to try to ramp up fear to quickly push a vax? I know there were warnings going around about this before there was any mention of something happening in China. I thought I saw a mention here recently saying they were warning not to take any upcoming vaxes.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-01-21 07:58:07)

#846 2023-01-23 01:43:32

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I'm on a Telegram channel where many of the members are ADAMANT that there is no virus, which I believe is shared here somewhat as well. That it's the terrain theory rather than the germ theory that the world has us believing. But also that Ivermection is extremely toxic! Tons of links, back ups for all their points. FFS, it's hard to know what's what anymore. I have a hard time believing that all of those outspoken doctors/scientists screaming at the rooftops, being delicensed, smeared, social media accounts deleted, demorlized and they still are speaking out. Many of them are the ones who swear that Ivermectin has worked for their patients.

(Even if there's no virus, it may be wiping out parasites)...but the people on the other channel are super convinced, even that it's being used to 'take out't the 'right', freedom people who won't go for quaxxines...geez

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#847 2023-01-23 03:20:44

An0nn

Try browsing videos at Dr. Sam Bailey's site
https://drsambailey.com/resources/videos/

And this -> https://drsambailey.com/resources/video … isolation/
Helps clearing up about common misconception about so-called "virus"

#848 2023-01-31 05:30:38

Edith_S

Here's a new 9 episode docu-series about the papaya history and affordable means to alleviate some of the side effects, as much as earth science can offer.

However those who decided and did all they could to inform and help fellow humans deserve to be known and receive our gratitude

https://absolutehealingseries.com/

#849 2023-02-03 01:12:33

nextdream

The question that many have been unable to answer is, what is what is being called 'covid'?

Many claim there is no virus at all. Perhaps. But unvaxxed people who did not go into any hospital have definitely gotten very sick (like me). Anecdotally, lot's of people in my area got it around then and I happened to know that it was the very week that they activated the 5G equipment in our area (it was on the news). I had planned to have ivermectin ready, but I waited, so I couldn't get it in time when I needed it. I went down hard for over 10 days and monoclonal antibodies was the thing that brought me back. And then a year of 'Long Haul' if it's even over (not sure yet).

Can 5G affect a typical flu? I don't know. Those home covid tests seem to work, although I haven't taken a test during a 'regular' cold, so I cannot know if they are bogus.

I mean what were they working on then in those biolabs? 5G equipment? Or was it bioweapons to target Russian dna (I've heard that one too)?

#850 2023-02-03 07:36:15

mitkobs

Fear is that making people sick. When responding emotionally and negatively to presented by the medias imaginable threat. They say there is death threatening disease and people are fearing for their lives and scrambling what to do, how to protect from this threat and body reacts to the emotions and thoughts.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-03 07:37:09)

Board footer