You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-19 22:56:25

Gomba

State of population reduction

I request you to share your perception on the depopulation agenda!
Its widely known that the cabal seek to reduce the human population via Papayas.
But the thing is I dont see this unfolding on a large scale (yet).

There were alot of acute deaths when they rolled out the shots, but the vast majority of those who survived seem to do alright ever since.
To put this into perspective among my acquaintance, 1500 ppl on social media etc. not a single person died (that I’m aware of) in the last two years.
So even tho there are still those excess hearth failures among athletes, I don't see people dropping left and right in my daily life.
I also expected the jabs to make people infertile, my jabbed cousin had her 2nd child since then.
I know, these are just some personal experiences but official statistics doesnt show anything crazy as well (not that I fully trust them)

I dont doubt that the jabs severe people’s source connection but the already asleep people who took it seem to remain the same. I was watching them suspiciously and expected them to go nuts but they seem like the same. This is a difficult one since I dont regularly hang out with any vacced person so it might be my bad not picking up on subtle differences.

Did the cabal toned down the effects for the time being just to disprove people’s concern?
Whats going on here, whats you experience?

I’d love to hear an update on this topic from Yazhi as well!

Cheers

Last edited by Gomba (2022-11-20 19:13:51)

#2 2022-11-20 18:31:30

Re: State of population reduction

It is only certain batches that were really bad.  They used the batch allocations as the means.  I think this pulls data to give an idea of batch fatality rates: https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMy … Table.html

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2022-11-20 21:51:08

Gomba

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

It is only certain batches that were really bad.  They used the batch allocations as the means.  I think this pulls data to give an idea of batch fatality rates: https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMy … Table.html

Wow… I didnt know such website existed!
Indeed there are crazy differences.

#4 2022-11-20 22:28:54

Pymander

Every so often there's a "Cabal Insider AMA" thread on 4chan. Many are likely fake, but I do think a few are legitimate. Anyways, I recall two different posters who both said it's 2024-2025 that the vaccine deaths will really ramp up and that the effects are also multi-generational even if one has children.

I hope the Taygetans can comment on where we stand at some point. It does feel like things aren't as bad as anticipated, but, it's hard to tell from our vantage point. With Trump coming back and all that, I think things are still up in the air as far as how dystopian things will get. He's definitely "controlled," but, I don't think his Cabal is as evil as the other side.

My mother is vaxxed and I've definitely noticed her energy has been in great decline since. I also know some people who don't appear to have had any issues and one is pregnant with her 2nd child. But, then another friend has been having kidney issues so it's really hard to say what's going on... wouldn't surprise me if there has been some intervention since it's more than a little unfair that the advanced nanotech was given to the Cabals by the regressives. I also would like to know if it's safe to kiss or be sexually active with people who are vaxxed. It's almost impossible to find like minded people who are unvaxxed these days.

#5 2022-11-20 23:25:16

Pymander wrote:

Every so often there's a "Cabal Insider AMA" thread on 4chan. Many are likely fake, but I do think a few are legitimate. Anyways, I recall two different posters who both said it's 2024-2025 that the vaccine deaths will really ramp up and that the effects are also multi-generational even if one has children.

I hope the Taygetans can comment on where we stand at some point. It does feel like things aren't as bad as anticipated, but, it's hard to tell from our vantage point. With Trump coming back and all that, I think things are still up in the air as far as how dystopian things will get. He's definitely "controlled," but, I don't think his Cabal is as evil as the other side.

My mother is vaxxed and I've definitely noticed her energy has been in great decline since. I also know some people who don't appear to have had any issues and one is pregnant with her 2nd child. But, then another friend has been having kidney issues so it's really hard to say what's going on... wouldn't surprise me if there has been some intervention since it's more than a little unfair that the advanced nanotech was given to the Cabals by the regressives. I also would like to know if it's safe to kiss or be sexually active with people who are vaxxed. It's almost impossible to find like minded people who are unvaxxed these days.

Supposedly some of the ET activities are working to reverse the vaccine damage.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#6 2022-11-21 01:28:45

Jules77

I do not know much about Ed Dowd but he appears to have gathered quite a bit of data around Covid vaccine injuries and deaths. He is estimating that 20 million people have already died as a result of Covid vaccines.  I personally only know of one person who died suddenly of an unknown cardiac issue and no one who has been injured from the jabs. There has also been a shortage of workers in many fields and I have not seen a good plausible explanation for it (I assumed there were some dying, some that were too disabled to work, and others who are refusing the jab and not working at all).  On the other hand I am sure that the cabal would love to see humanity manifest large scale deaths for their great reset so be careful what you focus on. 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-16- … dates.html

#7 2022-11-21 07:16:48

siriancheetah

from what i believe , as marina jacobi said the higher consciousness and councils watched the whole show of vaccine agenda what happened and played out on the entire planet and they after discussion decided that earth's population is still in deep coma they dont remember who they are and so they took the vaccine and they didnt know what was happening and its effects

so they decided to help the earth population , everyone , by giving them some "upgrades" or whatever by sound frequencies i guess , that will activate the original blueprint of the particular person and will flush out all the negative junk out of the human system and they will be saved

#8 2022-11-21 07:21:39

siriancheetah

she also said all these people who are dying of vaccines have already decided at the soul level to die off and help the planet by other ways , she called them "etheric legions" , its all decided who will take the jab and who wont by their higher selves and people who are dying are doing and helping humanity from the etheric realms in ways i dont know

#9 2022-11-21 21:33:49

Lyran

Here in Australia I have a novel job. After a sequence of events I have gone from physical based work to now calling people all day long to make a living.
Many are late Middle Age to extremely elderly.
Many many people are dying. Many people. I have been using my novel position to investigate exactly this, among other things...
I can definitely report effects.
People are losing their memories aswell, at a rapid rate.
I call up to 100 people a day and over half of them a very sick, have just lost a loved one or can tell me outright about adverse and lifelong effects from the crap.
To me,   
It is exactly as the Taygetan Ladies explain,
The slow detachment of the soul from the body. These deaths seem to have begun with older people and it is moving down the line.
While I have been having remarkable results in sharing information to some lately, I can clearly see the progressive effects taking place in others. And all the while, the matrix beings nod and stare blankly, as always.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-11-21 21:34:59)

#10 2022-11-21 22:30:45

Gomba

One thing to note is that they dont seem keen on putting more boosters into the already jabbed population, as if they are already satisfied with the amount of crap they injected into them..

Pymander wrote:

I also would like to know if it's safe to kiss or be sexually active with people who are vaxxed. It's almost impossible to find like minded people who are unvaxxed these days.

I have bad news. The Taigetan team said that kissing and sexual intercourse would transmit the self replicating crap in great numbers. And indeed, it makes sense because the cabal’s goal is to spread it as much as possible so why wouldnt it be present is saliva etc. so it could be spread to people unwilling to take the jab. You can probably look up the old vids about this on the cosmic agency Odysee channel!
I feel you. Middle age people can find likeminded people fairly easy however. But if you are a young dude like me….oh dear, I’m living an actual hermit life in the last couple of years.

#11 2022-11-22 02:07:07

Jules77

The GF is only the method used from above, it can help to spend some time considering that perspective.  "The Divine Design" by Lorie Ladd is a good one but there are others.

#12 2022-11-22 19:01:27

Jupiter 9

The collective of people incarnated here are the ones manifesting the terrestrial society, with our conscious mind and our personal and collective unconscious mind. So the people that are inside the human collective are the ones who decide how things unfold in the human society (Mostly on an unconscious and superconscious/soul level).

So ultimately it is mostly the real people inside the human collective that are in charge of what happens inside the terrestrial matrix bubble. That's why the ETs outside the human collective can't do much from outside, and need to send Starseeds to be part of the human collective and guide the human collective manifestation from the inside. ( Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key

Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key. Group Chat with Yazhi )

And what Inelia Benz says in an article she posted last year is that as a human collective we don't want to create and experience such extreme negative scenarios, and it will happen in small increments and not all at once creating a huge wave of pain and fear.

Holiday Season and the Split

November 8, 2021 by Inelia Benz

Every end of the year, I send out the following article to all my students and readers: Dealing with Friends and Family during the Holiday Season. This year, I decided we really need an extended message. So, after you read that article, I would invite you to read this one ?

We are in November 2021 at the writing of this article. We have had a year and half of madness around the planet. A madness that is not bigger than before, but most certainly more visible.

This year, we are faced with a situation that is greater than not getting along with our low-frequency relatives and friends. We are in a situation where our bodies and minds are literally in danger if we try to explain to them that what they are doing is wrong. If your body is health compromised, there is data in the jab manufacturer’s websites that indicates you will be in danger of getting very sick as you ingest their skin particles, breath and other shedded vaccine particles into your body.

Earlier this year, I saw and announced the true reason behind the pandemic jab drive would be disclosed during the month of October 2021. Indeed, that is exactly what happened. Many demographics around the world saw spokespersons that they follow, tell the world that the jabs were here to kill them. Period. I also saw that, at the same time as the truth disclosure, blaming the non-vaxers for the deaths of millions would be promoted heavily. This also happened.

Now, the effect that the promoters of pain and suffering wanted was for a massive wave of shock and heartbreak to overtake the human collective. They need that wave to come, and they need it very badly. However, the human collective is wiser than any of our mechanizations. The heartbreak didn’t take to the degree they needed it. And the amount of violence and pressure they wanted non-vaxers to suffer, didn’t take either.

You may ask yourself, “why didn’t these things catch on?” I know I did.

When I looked, it appeared that the resilience of the human body elemental collective is big. And, creating such powerful and negative waves on Earth is not something that any light-being wants, including those who took the jab. So, they are ignoring the information and choosing to still believe the lies they were told. Eventually the information will become accepted, but it will happen in small groups at a time. Not all at once. The heartbreak wave will spread in small increments, not one huge wave of pain and fear all over the world at once.

What does all this mean to us during the holiday season this year? It means that if your health is compromised, it’s best you don’t spend physical time with a large number of jabbed individuals. It means that if you have to do it, regardless, you need to educate yourself in ways to support your immune system bigtime.

It also means that you must not, under any circumstances, get into arguments with your friends and relatives over the vax issue. This will feed the low-frequency paradigm, and will make those who chose it stronger, and you weaker. Yup, if you get into arguments you will get weaker and more vulnerable to sickness.

One of the Buddhist scholars whose work I followed said that there are three powerful enemies to enlightenment. These are: Fear, Anger and Stupidity.

These three enemies are the ones you must not indulge this Holiday Season. You must process your fear and not feed or be the target of other people’s fear. You must process your anger and step out of righteousness. Anger will put your health and their health at danger. And stupidity, you CANNOT ARGUE WITH STUPID. Don’t indulge in stupidity.

If you are told the person got vaxed and is proud of it, tell them, “I understand. Thank you for letting me know.” And change the subject. Don’t volunteer that you have not, and if they ask, you can say, “I’m thinking about the whole thing.” This is true, you are thinking about people getting jabbed and what is happening to them. They will understand that you are on the fence about it and might put some pressure on you to do it. Nod, thank them and change the subject. At all times, CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

If you step into judgment, remember that the whole vax thing is a way for people to carry out the decision they made in 2011, when everyone was given the choice about whether to stay in a Fear Based Paradigm, or a High-Frequency Paradigm. Whether people believe there is a virus or don’t believe it, whether they believe in the jabs or not, all those things are irrelevant. What is relevant is what paradigm they chose and what action they are taking to stay in that paradigm, or move out of it. Their higher self knows best, respect that.

With this said, if you follow your highest-frequency expression, the Human Collective will support your choice and will allow you to orchestrate amazing and loving experiences with your loved ones in a safe, loving and light-filled way.

Enjoy this End of Year, embody the New-Paradigm every second of every day, do your Work, and Join with Others to Create an Enlightened Society and World.

Hugs

Inelia

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer