You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-21 22:26:23

Happy

Aneeka of Temmer - her Life and Passing - Live with Gosia

Aneeka of Temmer - her Life and Passing - Live with Gosia (Cosmic Agency)

November 22nd, 2022

Aneeka

From the blurb:

"In today's live we will talk about Aneeka, her life, and what has led her to the point of death. We will try, once again, to dispel false expectations about the ET reality but, above all, we will talk about our dear friend Aneeka."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-11-23 07:35:14

Gomba

Re: Aneeka of Temmer - her Life and Passing - Live with Gosia

Knowing what I know now she is almost certainly a starseed on earth already. Oh Aneeka…

#3 2022-11-23 08:22:53

Lyran

Gomba wrote:

Knowing what I know now she is almost certainly a starseed on earth already. Oh Aneeka…

The perceptual limitations are killing me now. It is so frustrating trying to figure exactly what is occurring out there. It feels right on the tip of understanding. I wish we could know more but one thing is for sure, she is Amazing-mindblowing- wherever she is.
Lyran

#4 2022-11-23 08:40:52

Colins

Foremost, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Aneeka and to our benevolent Galactic families for your unwavering courage and persistence in assisting us in our earthly sojourn. 

I hope Aneeka, the rest of the Swaruunians/Taygetans and all benevolent Galactics who anonymously offered their lives for the service of humanity, who have passed away, can come back in some form of (divine) expression where we could still openly interact with them.   

Also, now that they are in the 'afterlife' their consciousness is one with Source, healing and in conversation with the Creator--they could now raise all their 'concerns' about the earthly human experience with the Creator and come up with how to best address the earthly matrix.

I hope Aneeka and the rest come back as one the Overseers or Guardians of the Super Federation/Federation.

I hope too, all benevolent Galactics, Universal and Cosmic beings and consciousnesses, be allowed to assist in ways they know best, in a safe, healthy and appropriate levels, as a new level of experience for everyone for the expansion of the All.

#5 2022-11-23 12:40:08

ro2778

@1:06:35 in the video, can anyone make out the list of names who are commemorated on the Toleka?

#6 2022-11-24 09:51:10

ro2778

I remember Athena (was it?) saying that the lives of historical characters often overlap, indicating that perhaps they are the same people. And I think she gave the example of Lincoln and JFK. But then, if JFK was a Taygetan starseed as per ^ the plaque on the Toleka. Does that mean that Lincoln was also a Taygetan starseed, even the same soul?

Because I just saw this YT short about the coincidences between the lives of Lincoln and JFK and it reminded me of what Athena said about history: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4cJcCu1h1hY

#7 2022-11-24 10:59:16

mitkobs

If JFK was Taygetan this is one the greatest infiltration in the cabal power scene, at least that are known to us.

#8 2022-11-25 11:12:49

Gosia
Administrator

Ferrestal, JFK, Diana Spencer, Salvador Freixedo, Alahi, two Swaruus, and one of the Shinonyms. There are others but these are the ones she mentioned.

ro2778 wrote:

@1:06:35 in the video, can anyone make out the list of names who are commemorated on the Toleka?

#9 2022-11-25 15:27:08

Scott Summers

“It has been a very long war indeed.”
- Clif High

https://t.me/scifiworld0/4410

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 … the-death/

The pieces are coming together.

Gosia wrote:

Ferrestal, JFK, Diana Spencer, Salvador Freixedo, Alahi, two Swaruus, and one of the Shinonyms. There are others but these are the ones she mentioned.

ro2778 wrote:

#10 2022-11-26 20:38:09

Yankee

JFK's speech on April 27, 1964 about freedom was one of the most brilliant speeches I've ever heard. The full 19 minute version is often reorganized and shortened to make versions that sound like he's talking about secret societies and omit the true message that you get with the full context. It was immediately after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

Are you saying he was a Taygetan or an Earth human commemorated as an important person?

https://youtu.be/KSQa1-mmaZA

#11 2022-11-29 02:29:05

Lyran

Yesterday I experienced a synchronicity involving Anèeka.
While walking to a dentist appointment I had the video playing in which Anèeka was describing dynamics of Stars/black holes.
At one point I stopped and looked down at my feet and laid eyes on a tiny star, a piece of craft material, at the exact second that Anèeka said star.. well I have it now, I kept it lol.
Is a small one but I wanted to share with you all.
Lyran

#12 2022-11-29 19:38:07

Jupiter 9

That's an awesome synchronicity Lyran! Thanks for sharing.

I am still taking my time processing Aneeka's passing to the "spirit world".

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2022-11-30 00:34:21

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

I am still taking my time processing Aneeka's passing to the "spirit world".

Hi Jupiter,
I am with you delving through this. I have something magical to tell you. Just got home from the shopping centre and enroute to destination stopped in at optical store for Isis, My Lady smile, popped in by chance to view upgrade frames. I drift away, my thoughts landing on Anèeka, for the first time today, and I started dancing to the song playing and turned immediately and homes in on a tiny star, same exact size as I found, on converse frames, big smiles then.
Lyran

#14 2022-11-30 21:07:43

Terran

Why did Aneeka de Temmer die? what caused the death?

#15 2022-12-01 06:02:45

Lyran

Terran wrote:

Anèeka passed away due to an unstable physical condition caused by prolonged stress of this Disclosure mission. Gosia and Robert hasve covered it well in the last 2 weeks on YouTube.
Lyran

#16 2022-12-01 12:25:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. It wasn´t just to do with this Disclosure work, it was one of many, many, many elements. Not the major one, I would say as, actually, doing this was what she loved. She fell into depresssion not being able to continue, and its basically what finally killed her. All explained in the videos yes smile

Lyran wrote:
Terran wrote:

Anèeka passed away due to an unstable physical condition caused by prolonged stress of this Disclosure mission. Gosia and Robert hasve covered it well in the last 2 weeks on YouTube.
Lyran

#17 2022-12-01 20:50:15

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Thank you. It wasn´t just to do with this Disclosure work, it was one of many, many, many elements. Not the major one, I would say as, actually, doing this was what she loved. She fell into depresssion not being able to continue, and its basically what finally killed her. All explained in the videos yes smile

Thank you Gosia,
As always you explain best ☺️ my apologies, was just trying to sum it up. I think many of us feel the same way as Anèeka did. I wish I could do more... I have been meaning to ask you Gosia, if you would consider a sort of teleconference presentation with an Australian audience that I will gather? I have a vision in mind and I'd love to do this. Is very hard to convince most these Aussies that there is legitimate contact taking place and being shared on YouTube but the Truth shines from you Gosia and they need to see it.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-01 21:00:00)

Board footer