You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-01 18:13:01

mitkobs

Re: Changes in the world - News

Most important of all - do not fear, do not go in fear mode, when you hear/read disturbing or threatening information. Be cautious, but never fear of anything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-01 18:14:27)

#27 2020-12-04 11:36:21

From China

Interesting things in this world. Personally, I learned about it on the Internet. It turns out that Swaruu's casual game is to throw slippers into the swamp. Ha ha ha ...! Imagine this picture, it's really very interesting. But the question is, is there a swamp in the spaceship? Perhaps only Swaruu can answer this answer!

#28 2020-12-05 07:23:11

mitkobs

Here the today very important message of Father Absolute about the world events and beyond the veil.

Hello my dear beloved children!

My message today is addressed to those of you who believe that changes on Earth are happening too slowly and who are impatient to speed up the process of the Transition.

To begin with, let's see how the processes occurring on the subtle plane of the Earth and their manifestations on the physical plane relate to each other.

As it has been said more than once in my messages, the Forces of Light won a complete victory over the Forces of Darkness.

And if on the subtle plane this process is almost completed, then on the physical it is still at the stage of completion .

What does this mean?

First of all, the fact that the Forces of Darkness, acting on the Earth, no longer receive energy recharge from the subtle plane.

But by inertia, they still continue to work out the programs laid down in them.

Moreover, sometimes even in enhanced mode.

Why is this happening?

Having lost their main energy support and step-by-step guidance, they begin to show "initiative", which is expressed in actions and instructions for the population that have already been brought to the point of absurdity.

And no matter how ominous the situation may seem to you, in fact it is already turning against those who created it.

It is thanks to these chaotic, thoughtless and devoid of any logic actions that even the most law-abiding citizens begin to see the true essence of things and look for alternative sources of information to the official.

This is how a massive awakening of the population of your planet takes place.

To a large extent, this is facilitated by the Forces of Light, which point-wise work with each person, whose consciousness is ready to free itself from the programs of the three-dimensional world and enter new expanses of being.

I think that many of you have noticed how the worldview of the people around you is gradually changing.

But it is very important that it changes globally: not for practical reasons of a personal nature, that is, out of the desire to return to oneself the old familiar life, but out of the understanding of the need to finally break the system of human enslavement that has developed on Earth.

And now there are all the prerequisites for this.

Many great souls who incarnated at this time on Earth and took upon themselves the mission of saving mankind entered the active phase of their Service.

Very soon, all the behind-the-scenes of crimes committed on Earth will be open to people and the names of their perpetrators will be named.

For the uninitiated, this will be a real shock, since among these names they will find many of their idols and people respected in society.

This is how the “splicing” of the subtle and dense worlds will take place: the manifestation outside of what has happened behind the thin veil separating these worlds from each other.

And only in this way - through "shock therapy" the Earth's Transition to a new level of its existence is possible.

It is the general insight that will be the most powerful impetus that will help your planet to finally "emerge" from the low-vibration space of the third dimension.

Both the Earth and humanity will finally throw off the hated burden of the past, which pulled them into the abyss of complete spiritual degradation.

And those who created such a situation on Earth will be punished.

And if they themselves acted covertly and insidiously, then their trial would be transparent and open to the entire population of the Earth.

The veil of secrecy will be thrown down from those who ruled your planet for so long, and numerous testimonies will highlight all the crimes of the world elite, all their inhuman deeds.

And it will happen very soon, my dear ones.

Father-Absolute, who loves you immensely, spoke to you

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/doverie-zavtrashnemu-dnyu/

#29 2020-12-05 14:32:47

From China

Hello everyone! Now my posting time is more than 10 pm in China. Tell me about the news I learned on the Internet: According to the psychic's dictation, the time of open contact with extraterrestrial civilizations has been advanced from 2025 to 2023, is that right? I'd like Swaruu to answer the question. If she is free. There is also a big spaceship at the intersection of the earth orbit and the moon orbit, which seems to be the office center of the 54th Council, right?

#30 2020-12-07 13:41:04

indigochild64

Hi all, I was just wondering what is Swaruu and the team's opinion on 'the great conjuction' happening december 21st when saturn and jupiter conjunct. I have heard lots about this date, some saying its the completion of the mayan calender, some saying it's the end of the world and even some saying the world will be coated in a green mist! I feel it is a very special date and I would like to know the truth and how we should prepare if neccessary. Or is it all New Age Propaganda? Thank you <3

#31 2020-12-09 06:09:31

mitkobs

ENERGY BALANCING

Today I would like to make a review of the latest events taking place on your planet.

But we will consider these events from an energetic point of view.

As you already know, now the agony of the Forces of Darkness is more and more evident on Earth, which, conscious of their defeat, are still trying to somehow stay afloat.

What is happening on your planet now resembles a rampant of the elements.

And if the actions of the official authorities ruled by the world government resemble local “tornadoes”, then the new energies coming to Earth can be compared to a “tsunami” sweeping away all obstacles in its path.

The power of these new energies is incomparable with the obsolete energies of the three-dimensional world.

But this high-vibration "tsunami" is not destructive, but creative.

It clears the energy field of the Earth from all negative energies accumulated on it, corroding the souls of all its inhabitants and causing unbearable pain to your planet itself.

An entire epoch in the history of the Earth is coming to an end, which, despite the rapid technological progress, has taken the path of spiritual degradation.

And those creatures who have brought humanity to the brink of extinction are now experiencing animal fear for their lives.

They were so confident in their victory that they lost their vigilance and began to act so rudely and shamelessly that they provoked protests even from those who obediently followed all their instructions and directions.

A massive awakening of humanity has begun, and it is already impossible to stop it.

All that the Forces of Darkness on the physical plane can do now is to extract their energy dividends from the mass protests of the planet's population.

They are trying to introduce elements of hatred and aggression into any actions of people against the authorities and their absurd instructions.

Thus, criminal groups created by the shadow government are being introduced into practically all peaceful protests initiated by the best representatives of humanity.

Thus, they try to lower the vibrations of the collective consciousness of humanity, turning the energies of Unity, Peace and Love into the energies of separation, fear and aggression.

And this energetic opposition on the physical plane of your planet has also entered its final stage now.

Unfortunately, not many people understand this and often respond with aggression to aggression, hatred to hatred, fear of humiliation.

And now your main task, my dears, is the energetic balancing of these processes, which will help your planet to finally free itself from the centuries-old oppression of the Drakoreptilians and the coalition of Grays that have seized the Earth.

How do you do this energy balancing?

As often as possible, imagine the collective consciousness of humanity in the form of a huge silhouette of a person and pass through all of its chakras, starting with the seventh, the Energy of Ascension, grounding it into the core of the Earth.

For the sake of completeness, you can even imagine yourself inside this silhouette as a part of the collective consciousness of humanity.

Try to get all of his chakras to vibrate at the same level, based on the vibration of his fifth chakra.

This alone will "pull" the average level of vibrations of the collective consciousness of humanity to a height that is not attainable for low-vibration beings.

Please do this practice as often as possible, my dear ones.

Now it is more important than ever.

I bless you and love you immensely!

Father Absolute spoke to you

Received by Marta on December 8, 2020

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/energetich … ansirovka/

#32 2020-12-10 06:02:21

mitkobs

THERE IS NO WAY BACK

Today I would like to remind you once again that the reality to which you are accustomed no longer exists.

For almost a year now, the overwhelming majority of the world's population lives not their own lives, but the life imposed on them by the criminals who seized power on Earth.

And the whole trouble is that these criminals act on the sly(covertly) through their puppets embedded in all institutions of power.

Why do these people, and more often non-people, blindly obey their invisible masters?

Why has this vicious connection engulfed all areas of people's lives, depriving them of freedom - physical, mental, informational?

Why is all the media so rotten that they have become a single mouthpiece of the shadow government, bringing to the population of your planet only what is beneficial to these criminals, and what promotes their plans to completely enslave humanity?

The explanation for this is greed and fear.

Since all finances are in the hands of the shadow government, it buys everyone and everything.

These "masters" of the planet pay huge sums of money to government officials, and sometimes even presidents of certain countries and prime ministers, they place their people on leading information channels, they support large pharmaceutical companies on subsidies, which makes them feel like full-fledged owners there.

They shamelessly interfere in the internal affairs of different countries, imposing on them their "moral" principles aimed at destroying universal human values and imposing on people all the dirtiest and unnatural that one can imagine.

They cripple the souls of children, depriving them of their right to a decent upbringing and education, from childhood adjusting them to a single standard of an easily controllable mass and imposing on them very dubious life principles and moral values.

In other words, they are trying to turn the entire population of the planet into a faceless, asexual, weak-willed, spiritless obedient gray mass.

And they spare no money to bribe the executors of their will on the ground - those who carry out their policy of enslaving the population.

And those, in turn, work off the money invested in them, which is incomparable with those that an ordinary person is able to earn with his honest work.

And the second reason for this worldwide conspiracy is fear.

More than anything, these soul-selling beings are afraid of losing their well-fed privileged life.

And they are also afraid of exposure, realizing that sooner or later this mutual guarantee of world lies will be revealed and they will be punished for all their crimes against humanity.

And now this fear makes them act even more arrogantly and aggressively.

Realizing that their plans are revealed and there is no way to retreat anymore, they are trying in an accelerated mode to bring to a victorious end what they had originally intended.

Using the pandemic imposed on people as a pretext for compulsory vaccination, they are in a hurry to "digitize" the entire population of the planet, using the most disgusting methods and violent measures.

And now it is very important, my relatives, to unite and fight back these representatives of the Forces of Darkness, embedded in all the power structures of your society.

Remember that they are ruled by fear that you no longer have, so it will not be difficult for you to defeat them.

They will not be able to resist the power of your Spirit and your energetic purity, your Unity and your unyielding Will to live in a new world on a renewed Earth.

Remember that this "colossus with feet of clay" has already been defeated on the subtle plane of the Earth, and all that remains for you is to complete the work done by the Forces of Light and your Galactic brothers on the physical plane.

And I bless you for that!

Received by Marta on December 9, 2020

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/net-puti-nazad/

#33 2020-12-10 15:07:53

cms72

Master Li Hongzhi on aliens:

"Student: Teacher said that when the universe was cleaned up, there were alien beings who escaped onto the earth. Do they exist in the form of possessing spirits or in some other form?

Master: Let me first explain what alien beings are all about. You know that this Earth isn’t the only planet with life in this universe, and Earth hasn’t existed just this once. I’m saying that at Earth’s position there were Earths that existed before. Those previous Earths were discarded. Some exploded. It happened many times—the number has been quite large. The final stage of an Earth has always been a time when its lives were the most corrupt and its matter was the most impure, so the Earth could no longer be kept. It would be eliminated since the whole sphere had turned into a ball of karma. The reason is, lives reincarnate. They reincarnate into soil, rocks, plants or matter, and regardless of what they are reborn as, they carry karma with them. Earth would become a ball of karma when karma was all over the place, so at that point it would be eliminated. There would still be some people on Earth who were relatively good, and those exceptionally few or extremely few ones were taken and placed onto another planet within the Three Realms. Yet through the ages this Earth has been replaced innumerable times and each time there were people who remained. So over time those remaining lives increased in number. The gods in each time period created humans with a different appearance, so the differences are quite substantial, and there are some who were created on other planets. These are alien beings.

They’ve become like a record of history, placed there like a page of history left behind. That’s the function they serve, a minor one. They were left behind from the final stage of Earth during those times, and took with them the technology they had in those times over to other planets, so their starting point was more advanced.

Over this long period of time, the knowledge of the universe they came to grasp far exceeds that of the inhabitants of today’s Earth. Their bodies can enter other dimensions and adjust to the mode of those dimensions they are in; they’ve developed to this stage. Those things they ride in that fly back and forth—those aircraft that human beings call flying saucers—can enter other dimensions and fly into other space-times. If they travel in a fast space-time, after being there for just a short while they traverse a long distance. So that speed is inconceivable to human beings. The types of fuel they use aren’t in the least the kinds of substances conceivable by the technology, theories, or concepts of modern science.

Over the ages, these alien beings have continually been developing and metamorphosing. So in this universe there have really appeared the abnormal social relations that these kinds of lives have. Greed and lust have caused something like star wars to actually happen over where they live. They haven’t yet threatened humankind because humankind doesn’t have the ability to pose a threat to them. So they haven’t attacked humankind. They would attack humankind if you were to threaten them.

Although alien beings haven’t attacked humankind, they know that a human body is the most perfect. They’ve thus taken a fancy to the human body and want to steal it.

They saturate all domains of humankind with science to make human beings firmly believe in science and rely on it. When human beings’ thoughts and way of existence are completely assimilated to theirs, they just have to replace people’s souls and humans will become them, and they will eventually replace the human race.

It’s a long story. They have been coming here full-scale since the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution in the West. They had come prior to that time, but they didn’t control people then. Their full-scale arrival began when Caucasian society entered the industrial age. They made full preparations and systematic arrangements for occupying this earth. It was they who created science for human beings. So this science was set up by aliens. Their purpose was to unify human beings and simplify their thoughts to the point of being as uniform as machines. And they unified knowledge to make it easy for them to later on control and replace human beings.

Furthermore, they’ve chosen a few nationalities as the vanguards of their future, total control of humankind. Japan is the vanguard that drives technology. The United States is the vanguard in breaking away from all ancient cultures on earth. The cultures of even the most ancient and closed-off nations haven’t been able to escape.

The whole world is being impacted by America’s modern culture. England was the vanguard in the manufacture of machinery during the early stages, and Spain was the vanguard for mixing the human races. The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in Southeast Asia—all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods’ eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings.

Everyone who knows how to operate a computer has been registered. Of course, our students don’t have this problem. Once you obtain the Fa, I clean up that layer of your body that’s been occupied by them. They have formed a layer of their body within the human body. It’s incredibly frightening! Everything people learn from elementary school right up through college is the science they brought, and everything that human beings use nowadays is the product of this omnipresent science. Why do the inspirations people get make computers and technology develop with such tremendous speed? It’s done by that layer of the body that alien beings formed so as to control the human race. It’s exactly because that system of their technology and science that has formed in the human body is making people’s minds do so. Today it’s incredible how developed computers are. But it is not a human technology. Man will be replaced by alien beings if it continues like this for long. But think about it, everyone: Alien beings are, after all, beings within the Three Realms, where ordinary humans are. There are other reasons why they dare to do this sort of thing. It has happened because the Fa of the universe has deviated and gods no longer look after things. So it has to do with high-level beings as well. If this situation is to be turned around, it has to begin from high levels. That’s because they have this idea that human beings are no longer any good, their morality has degenerated, and everything is perverted. So they think it’s all right to just replace them, given that they are going to be eliminated all the same. Buddhas are merciful to people because Tathagatas and Bodhisattvas are closest to humankind—they’re the lowest-level Buddhas. When Buddhas who are many levels above that level of Buddhas stop and take a look, Tathagatas are to them likewise ordinary people. Then what are human beings to them? Human beings count for nothing. When they see that human beings are no longer good, they just destroy them and start over. That’s their thinking. Mercy to them is not towards human beings but towards Buddhas. When gods at even higher levels stop and take a look, human beings are nothing to them and more trivial than microorganisms. You see the idea here, right? Some people are even saying, “Teacher, you should save us such-and-such way.” To that I reply, “So you think that if a Buddha doesn’t save you he’ll suffer withdrawal, just as if he were addicted to doing that?” That’s not how it is. Buddhas [save people] only out of their mercy upon people, upon you. People want to choose, they want to be saved in some specific ways, and they want to cultivate in certain ways. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

That’s the situation as far as alien beings go. They are being swept out up there, and they found out about the cleaning, so they scurried over here, and in particularly large numbers in recent years. Yet they don’t know that this thing I’m doing has been systematically arranged, so no matter where they run to they can’t escape. They have to pay for all of the bad things they’ve done, for sure. The principles of this universe are absolutely reasonable toward any life. So they have to answer for everything they’ve done. As for how their lives will eventually be dealt with, alien beings definitely won’t exist in the future. If there are truly good ones among the alien beings, then their lives can reincarnate as other lives. Bad lives will be eliminated. So every thing that every being does positions himself for the future. And that includes all human beings. Whatever a human being does positions him.

As of right now, most of the alien beings who have come here did so fleeing for their lives. They knew that in the end it would be hard for them to escape, so some alien beings have married Earth dwellers. But it’s not that they marry legitimately, because no one would marry them. They catch a village woman to leave behind their offspring. And there are those who are hiding among ordinary people. They can’t stay under cover no matter how they hide. Immense gong is coming up from the microscopic level. Whether it be steel, iron, wood, the human body, water, rocks, air, plants, animals, substances, etc., from the microscopic level of everything gong is coming up toward the surface. Tell me, where could they escape to? The gong is omnipresent and rushing up to the surface. So they’ve seen that there is no way to dodge it or to hide from it. How do they exist? They aren’t actually possessing spirits. But some of them have assumed man’s appearance and walk the streets. You have no idea who they are. Some have hidden and don’t come out. But the number is now small, very small. In the past they could hide, and their flying saucers could fly up and go to another dimension. But the other dimensions have all been cleaned up. Immense gong is rushing here and they can no longer hide. They can only hide in a cave or at the bottom of the sea in this dimension. Even so, they can’t stay concealed. Anyway, that’s the problem they face. All lives are positioning themselves in this affair.

Last edited by cms72 (2020-12-11 08:32:49)

#34 2020-12-10 23:28:20

Happy

cms72... that was a massive body of text. What do you find is the most important in your post? What is the foremost to extract from this in your view?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#35 2020-12-11 03:32:22

Quaintlove369

Excuse me, friends. I believe I may have found an..irregularity whilst surfing through the internet. I found an article on a website that seems to have ripped quite a bit of information from your website and without the appropriate credit given. It may of course, be nothing and may only be similar content. But, I've read enough of Swaruu and Gosia's transcripts to know what they sound like. It seems like they have changed the word sequence just enough to not seem like it was a direct copy and paste. So I do not believe this to be a coincidence.

Here is the link to the article: https://www.ascensionearth.com/ascensio … ifestation

And the specific video/transcript it is drawing from seems to be this one, where Swaruu was explaining about the ether, consciousness and harmonics among other things:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/ethe … munication

I hope you guys could look into this, just to make sure that they haven't taken anything from your site. Better safe than sorry.

#36 2020-12-11 03:57:38

Robert369

Quaintlove369 wrote:

Excuse me, friends. I believe I may have found an..irregularity whilst surfing through the internet. I found an article on a website that seems to have ripped quite a bit of information from your website and without the appropriate credit given. It may of course, be nothing and may only be similar content. But, I've read enough of Swaruu and Gosia's transcripts to know what they sound like. It seems like they have changed the word sequence just enough to not seem like it was a direct copy and paste. So I do not believe this to be a coincidence.

Here is the link to the article: https://www.ascensionearth.com/ascensio … ifestation

And the specific video/transcript it is drawing from seems to be this one, where Swaruu was explaining about the ether, consciousness and harmonics among other things:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/ethe … munication

I hope you guys could look into this, just to make sure that they haven't taken anything from your site. Better safe than sorry.

Indeed, that is well-observed, thank you for bringing it up here !

The above link contains quite a complete list of topics covered by Swaruu and the content is directly copied from the transcripts, then anonymized and nicely formatted - but all without credits, which poor style and possibly inacceptable.

Not that spreading the word is bad, but in my view it should be done in a proper way. Though that's not my call but Gosia's...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#37 2020-12-11 04:01:49

Happy

Wow... that was blatant... Thank you, Quaintlove369!

New Zealand... and offered as a downloadable book, too. Hm. Not good. Not good, at all...

Edit: ...and it seems like the website is hosted in Sydney, Australia...

#38 2020-12-11 04:54:52

Quaintlove369

Apologies if it was reported poorly. I just saw something strange and wanted you guys to be aware of it just in case.

#39 2020-12-11 05:05:45

Happy

Not at all! This was a very good report. Really it was. Gosia really need to look into this. smile

#40 2020-12-11 05:16:01

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Not at all! This was a very good report. Really it was. Gosia really need to look into this. smile

I shall whole-heartedly agree with the above !

Also I shall add that it is important to know what is inside that book that gets distributed under someone's name without reference to Gosia/Swaruu, especially since they show a paperback book which usually means they sell the content that possibly is not theirs. Depending on the stance of both sides, this then could end up in a cooperation (e.g. with compensation for Gosia's work) or a confrontation...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#41 2020-12-11 11:12:38

mitkobs

From the last 2 chats of Robert with Aneeka, a lot of new controversial geo-political info is revealed. She says that China is getting strong on the borders of US, in Canada and Mexico. Communist alliance cabal of China+Russia and some other countries vs. US democracy cabal. And Biden is communist and supported by communists.

#42 2020-12-11 13:00:08

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you! I contacted the owner of the website. Fortunately, the E Book seems to be his material. Our stuff just appears on the website. I asked for the credit given. smile

#43 2020-12-15 05:40:53

mitkobs

Here comes the Sun(13)...

AND THE LIGHT OF THE SUN WILL FLASH

Today, when the corridor of eclipses, which I spoke about in one of my messages , has ended , a very important energy surge is coming, for which each of you needs to prepare as well as possible.

And this event is connected with solar energy, which, due to a variety of circumstances, into which we will not delve, begins to be released in such a way that concentrated clots of this energy will literally "explode", which in turn will be reflected on the energy background of all the planets of the solar system ...

Your scientists call it solar flares.

Why is this happening now?

First of all, because planetary changes of a global nature are always associated with the celestial bodies accompanying this planet, which in this case is your Sun, since they are energetically interdependent.

All these processes occur in parallel, thereby regulating and coordinating the ongoing changes.

How do solar flares affect the Earth's Transition into the Fifth Dimension?

In the most direct way.

The sun releases the energy necessary to "push" your planet finally into a new high-vibration space.

What may seem ominous and threatening to the average person is actually helping the Earth to free her from the fetters of three-dimensionality.

How can solar flares affect the state of people and the situation on Earth in general?

Those of you, whose vibrations have already increased to the level of the fourth dimension, will perceive them without harm to your health.

They can have a negative impact only on low-vibration beings embodied in human bodies.

As for the fateful events taking place now on Earth, these solar flares will have the most favorable effect on them.

They will finally "highlight" all the atrocities of the deep state, all the crimes of its representatives against humanity, all their insidious plans aimed at the complete robotization of people, for which the situation of the so-called "pandemic" was created.

The long and careful work of the best representatives of humanity in alliance with the Forces of Light, both disembodied and embodied in physical bodies, is coming to an end, and very soon the results of this work will be made public and presented to the public.

This year was a kind of result of the history of the development of mankind, when both the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness on your planet manifested themselves most clearly.

And if the Forces of Darkness, through the pandemic imposed on the entire population of the Earth, demonstrated their unlimited power over people, then the Forces of Light did everything to expose the criminal plans of the shadow government and show the true essence of those who are called "the mighty of this world."

The culmination of the confrontation between Good and Evil is coming.

And the solar luminary in its sacred metaphysical sense will make its contribution to this opposition, "highlighting" both sides of this opposition as brightly as possible.

And of course, my dear ones, the Light, the symbol of which is the Sun, will certainly defeat the Darkness.

Received by Marta on December 14, 2020

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/i-vspykhnet-svet-solnca/

#44 2020-12-20 06:40:25

mitkobs

THE GATE TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION

Today I would like to prepare you for the sacred date of December 21, 2020, when the gates to the Fifth Dimension will be open for everyone who is able to be attracted to it by vibrations.

What does this mean for you?

First of all, it is an opportunity to find yourself in the energy space of such high vibrations that you have never had to come into contact with.

This Divine stream will go to the Earth not evenly, but in waves, since the human body is not yet able to cope with the continuous flow of energies of such high vibrations.

It can be compared to the ebb and flow of the ocean.

So, during the "tides" your consciousness will receive a colossal charge of Divine energy that will wash all your subtle bodies.

And then during the "ebb" this energy will recede, taking with it all three-dimensional programs and negative emotions accumulated in your subtle bodies.

Then there will be the respite necessary for your consciousness and all your bodies to adapt to these new energies.

And here - during this respite - it is very important not to let fear into your consciousness, which can again provoke in you those negative energies that you just got rid of.

How can you best organize this day to get the most out of it?

Try to free him from routine daily activities and minimize communication with other people.

This will help you keep alien energies and programs out of your energy space.

It is better to spend this day alone with your Soul, for which it will become a real holiday, as it will bathe in its native Divine energies.

There is no need to spoil this holiday for her, letting the energies of the three-dimensional world into her energetic space.

Try, my dear ones, to accept the new energies consciously - with Love and Gratitude.

Ask them to cleanse as much as possible all your bodies, including the physical, from everything alien - not Divine.

Ask these energies to transform your consciousness and subconsciousness, raising them to the level that would allow them to exist in the worlds of high dimensions - the fourth, and then in the Fifth dimension, into which your planet is moving.

Ask all the Higher Forces of the Universe and all civilizations friendly to you to support you in your endeavor to move to a new level of existence.

Express a clear intention to completely throw off the burden of three-dimensionality and move to a new world of high vibrations, where the energies of Love and Goodness reign.

Be creative, my dear ones, and find the right words - your own formulations, in which your Free Will will be manifested and the final choice made in favor of life on the new Earth of the Fifth Dimension.

But it is very important that these words carry in themselves not so much semantic as energetic filling and come from the very depths of your Heart and your Soul - the sacred Divine centers that connect you with the Creator.

I bless you and love you immensely!

Received by Marta on December 19, 2020

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/vrata-v-pyatoe-izmerenie/

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-20 18:52:39)

#45 2020-12-21 07:22:44

From China

What interesting things have happened around the world today?

Actually, I am somewhere on the earth. I heard on the Internet that a girl from Temmer, whose name is Anéeka, is her 23rd birthday (December 21st, the winter solstice).
     Hello, Anéeka. Happy birthday to you.

#46 2020-12-21 12:13:54

07wideeyes

Yes, From China, you are correct - today is Aneeka's birthday. Except that I believe she is 22, not 23. So, Aneeka, wishing you a very happy birthday (this is the first time I've wished happy birthday to a Taygetean...). I am so grateful that you have decided to communicate with us, you are loved and appreciated. I wish you love, light, joy, knowledge, wisdom, health. Many thanks.

#47 2020-12-22 06:18:52

mitkobs

LIFE IN A NEW EARTH (LIFE OUTSIDE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE)

So, let's continue talking about the state of your Soul in the space of the fourth dimension.

The main thing that you need to strive for now is to stop throwing(twisting, changing the mind or thinking chaotically) your mind.

What do I mean in this case?

Throwing the mind is not always negative thoughts and emotions, but still they significantly lower your vibrations

What happens most often to a person whose consciousness has already outgrown the realities of the three-dimensional world, but he is still forced to continue living in it?

In such a person, fatigue accumulates - moral and physical, which deprives him of peace of mind and harmony.

His Soul rejects the reality in which he has to live, and no matter how he tries to look at everything through the eyes of an outside observer, his usual reactions still prevail over theoretical knowledge of how a person of the fifth dimension should react to everything.

I understand, my dear ones, how difficult it is for you now and how tired you are of the constant discrepancy between your expectations and what is happening around you.

But this path must be passed to the end, since it is impossible to immediately jump from the world of third density to the space of the fifth dimension.

Such a leap will be detrimental to your physical and mental health.

For this, you have been given a transitional period of the fourth dimension - for getting used to new vibrations and to a new approach to people and a variety of situations, which every day will become more non-standard and unpredictable for you.

I have already told you more than once that the life to which you are accustomed will never return.

Humanity now has two ways: a life in slavery, in which most people are already, or the final breakdown of the existing system on Earth, created by the Draco reptiles, which led to this slavery.

Those who are reading this message now have chosen the second, which means that all hope is on you.

How can you overcome your apathy and mental fatigue?

There is only one way for this - boundless Faith in one's own capabilities and in the help of the Forces of Light, who work day and night for the benefit of humanity.

The Forces of Light include not only disembodied great Souls, but also your Galactic brothers(sisters), as well as representatives of highly developed civilizations embodied in physical bodies and those ancient Souls who came to Earth during this fateful period for her to help humanity in the Transition to the Fifth Dimension.

And let this thought - that you are not alone - warms your souls and helps you overcome the piling fatigue and self-doubt.

As often as possible, call the Energy of Ascension and your Heavenly assistants into your energy space, and you will definitely feel their boundless Love and participation in your destiny.

I bless you, my dear ones, and I love you immensely!

Received by Marta on December 11, 2020

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/zhizn-na-n … vne-suety/

#48 2020-12-23 12:57:52

07wideeyes

Just keep on posting, mitkobs. We don't expect to always agree here, do we? That's one of the good things about this forum: a place to discuss, share, explore different opinions and experiences . If someone doesn't like Father Absolute, they can just read something else.

#49 2020-12-23 13:04:18

Happy

It's all ok, mitkobs, just like wideeyes says. smile  A suggestion: Why not start a separate topic for the channelings from Father Absolute?

#50 2020-12-23 14:35:03

Happy

A separate 'sticky' banner has now been created for channelings.

Board footer