You are not logged in.

#126 2022-11-18 22:15:36

Luckyleaf

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Yeah they know we're willfull fools... Good you're comforted by this know it all source, that takes care of all, all is well ...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-19 03:02:16)

#127 2022-11-19 06:12:30

mitkobs

All possible timelines exists in Source but that do not mean we are oblige to live and experience them as participants. They are like interwoven books in a library stored and living always and forever. One can pick timelines and see what is there what kind of story is going on and how is going on. One can observe them without participating. One can do that even when is incarnated and participate. We can be more impartial observers than participants. In the same time when darkness in heavily involved and is about to destroy without regard a world and the people in it there is higher moral obligation to participate and to stop the madmans and to restore some balance. Because madmans only know to exploit and destroy and do not care about anything else.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-19 06:14:16)

#128 2022-11-19 23:00:10

Luckyleaf

Timelines exist because of the participants, and observers learn because of them. Maybe that's one reason where the moral obligation comes from to help... Although distant beings that have nothing to do with the dynamics could vote for direct destruction. Hopefully there's something better than theoretical learning from the higher realms... Free will can derail paths deeply, more than impartial observers can understand

#129 2022-11-20 05:51:06

mitkobs

Source is not distant being. This is crucial mistake if we think this way. Source is the most closer ever one can be and most intimate because we are one and same consciousness. And from Source perspective we are unlimited in consciousness. Observer as Source is all permeating, all understanding from all possible angles, all experiencing without directly participating. It is the life itself happening but without living it directly and there is no need for that. But still we can live as points of attention and to participate in the greatest game. And we can withdraw from participating and go back to be original Source. How that is happening exactly can be whole another topic of conversation...

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-20 05:52:48)

#130 2022-11-20 17:54:39

Luckyleaf

If source is the ever seeing eye, then it's the ultimate observer and live also through every being. From their points of attention they decide what to do with the most difficult races... Most of them, we were informed, are neutral. Source is close but beings must not persist on staying the farthest from this unlimited consciouness by defying it.

The universe has boundaries. Beings may decide how and when to go back to source, through expected evolution, on delayed or faster pace, uneventful or cut down and return to try again, or through the most dramatic path as humanity chose...

#131 2022-11-20 20:49:44

mitkobs

Everything that happens with all the beings is cause and effect based on the universal principles that no one can deny, defy and cancel. Literally everyone chooses what to experience but with all the consequences.

#132 2022-11-20 21:30:34

Luckyleaf

What did I say is contradictory?...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-07 03:40:34)

#133 2022-11-20 22:04:50

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Everything that happens with all the beings is cause and effect based on the universal principles that no one can deny, defy and cancel. Literally everyone chooses what to experience but with all the consequences.

That is true and the good news is that at our core we already are free from the external world of cause and effect. Our core, our true self, is formless and is outside the external world of cause and effect and is completely untouchable by the content and happenings of the outside world of forms. We are like TV screens, and the fire playing on the TV cannot burn the screen. Only the person, the "I", our self-concept,  on the screen that we identify with and we are attached to, is subject to the cause and effect of the outside world of duality.

And with consequences we usually mean negative consequences, but the consequences can also be very positive and beautiful both for us and the others/elves around us. So even when we perceive ourself of being a separate person, the more expanded we are, the stronger our connection to our formless untouchable Core Self is, the more beautiful and loving and amazing and exciting the consequences of our choices and actions can be. So even inside the world of duality our experience can be unimaginably beautiful.

Real people, children of the ether, points of attention, are unimaginably beautiful too just like our core Source Self, but where we differ from our Original Self is that we have the ability to co-create and experience some pretty ugly and evil stuff. But the good news is that we can't harm our core Self no matter how much we misbehave, our core is untouchable. And also our free will power is a double edged sword, we can use it to harm and destroy and create suffering and ugly stuff, but that means that we can use the same power to recreate and heal and reverse that damage. So even inside the world of duality its not that bad and we shouldn't be afraid to use our god-power, whatever mess we create we can use the same power to heal and reverse the damage.

Awomen. hihi smile

("Awomen" is copyright of JP Sears, no copyright infrigment intended. hihi)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-11-20 22:08:10)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#134 2022-11-21 05:47:22

mitkobs

Consequences can be positive, it depends of what we do(believe, think, feel). Physical is extension of the spiritual. Worlds are not separated nor we are separated from others and the worlds. What we do here echoes to other worlds. If we do suffering, suffering will get more and more and this can turn into a trap because all one sees is the suffering and becomes very difficult to shook it off by changing oneself back to the state when we do not create suffering.

#135 2022-11-21 17:59:31

Luckyleaf

If worlds cannot be separated then narcissists will bring everything down eventually...

#136 2022-11-21 20:56:23

mitkobs

It is like devils lives on the ground and angels are high in the mountain peaks. They do not cross paths usually, because belong to different energetic realities. But still angels can see the ground and the devils from up high, if they like to. Devils cannot see the angels.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-21 20:57:54)

#137 2022-11-21 21:47:02

Luckyleaf

Your previous reply is misleading followed by the last... Mixing angels and humans... Narcs wouldn't be a worry if easily spoted in black and white. Isn't obvious here devils see the 'angels' and not as in the spiritual

Debate for its own sake is a innocuous distraction, I agree with the word

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-21 22:27:09)

#138 2022-11-22 06:13:42

mitkobs

Angels incarnated are not 100% angels like they are in high peaks. When you come here more or less you get stained by the mud. Also angels incarnated are only a fragment of the consciousness of an angel in 5D-6D-7D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-22 06:14:35)

#139 2022-11-22 08:21:42

mitkobs

What does mean that everything is destiny from Source perspective? It means that everything leads to Source, everything is going back to Source. No one can escape, no one can be separated, nothing can live without Source. Our destiny is Source. All timelines converge into one timeline and that is Source.

#140 2022-11-22 17:24:28

Luckyleaf

How peaceful is to live by the loftiness of the most high
No concern about how to manage the game, how the poor lower selves can be lost in the sauce without a practical plan or measures, as the quarantine planet. In the narcs or their victims' skin source can be cut off for a good while. For me it's a big invalidation to the pain involved in this path, which isn't comprised on individual lives, we're talking on races and their long history towards source

One day they'll reach there, but at what cost is upon us... If potential energy is a valid destiny for collectives, then no worries, source is everything that counts in the end, as everything is within it (seriously...)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-01-24 15:33:38)

#141 2022-11-23 07:39:03

mitkobs

Nothing can be done about what is Source. IT IS. Absolute. You go with or you become potential energy and go with IT this way. Play the game and face the consequences or not play the game. Live here in 3D or not live here in 3D. Your choice. Change yourself or not change yourself. There is no place for complaining. You do this and have this, you do that and have that. Simple and effective.

#142 2022-11-23 08:57:32

mitkobs

Have to understand that every level of consciousness have own vibration place to be. And this is Source based. And no one can change Source. Angels are on the peaks because they are lighter easy going and free of burdens, this is their place to be. Devils are on the ground because they carry heavy burdens or simply they had become by own choices mindless freaks and are going without goals or path. All is positioned on their energetic places by energy patterns.

#143 2022-11-23 17:30:13

Luckyleaf

Simple complaining... I see you never experienced the throes of grey not black and white. Easy to scrap the muddle that is the game.

By that you'd defend easily the direct destruction because it's the simplest way to reestablish the order. Nothing much to think and feel about. What is seemly enough is to praise source and all is good. Illusion. To let the decisions to source alone is to let the formless decide. To not have a clear position on what to do with narcs is to let them reign among worlds by the means of portals and hosts

I think nothing will come out by judging me as trying to dupe source again and again. I don't belong to this simpleton, linear source. Each to their own, nothing much to add

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-23 21:56:03)

#144 2022-11-24 05:57:04

mitkobs

Now you show yourself. Source is an illusion to you? One that moves in perfect sync the entire Universe and IS the entire Universe. One Who is the reason we have life and we can experience life. You call formless. Source is more substantial than anything in form all together that you can detect with 5 senses. You have more to learn friend.

#145 2022-11-24 06:13:31

Luckyleaf

This is fun to read
You're an enabler that cannot use the knowledge, only to rely on alignment without corageous statement in the physical and to parade as the teacher, the preacher that owns the single true version of source. You read what you want to read, you reveal yourself too, for me to look bad. Narcissistic to me... Ah!

Devils can be more valuable than this dull righteousness (oh you can use this statement against me too!)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-24 06:48:23)

#146 2022-11-24 07:24:18

mitkobs

Now you act offended because I dared to question you personally and is fun to you to read. And calling someone else narcissistic. Symptoms of denial and aggression.

For me it does not matter what you call me, I am beyond anything that one can throw at me. So you can spare your qualifications or do what you like. 

Source one have to write in capital letter. You have no respect for the greatest force there IS.

#147 2022-11-24 10:16:52

Happy

Please remember my signature, folks. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#148 2022-11-24 16:02:33

Luckyleaf

Typical to invalidate the anger when there's reason for it. The preaching remembers me of church members with dedicated lip service to the lord, and due to it believing certain to be saved souls. As for the rest who don't write the lord with the capital letter... Deemed lost!

No arguments, repetition of the same, and condemnation to finish... No difference! Of course it's impossible to deceive source (disrespect is to use it to preach against me!) but many misuse this force miserably, daring to believe their intentions are pure.

I think it's what's holding the shift to occur. Narcissism is too precious to be cut off! Spare humanity from sleeping - starseeds may play deeply the human pattern and aren't letting go of it. No new reality is coming with narcissism in place undisturbed, nothing much to do (now?) with the cabal externally, aren't they manifestations... I hope I'm witnessing a small sample of this happening. Or is this very common?...

[One week. Moderator.]

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-05 03:35:33)

#149 2022-11-24 16:58:46

mitkobs

Compare me with whatever you want but you do not know me. I cannot teach grown convinced in own ideas people to behave. Not here to teach anybody. I do not know you as well. You may be a CIA agent, cabal agent pretending to be someone else.

[One week. Moderator.]

#150 2022-11-24 17:05:34

Happy

I really, really dislike to do this, but you give me no options. So...

I give you both one week to leave this bickering behind.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer