You are not logged in.

#926 2022-11-25 11:11:08

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

She was NOT a starseed. She was Taygetan. She WANTED to enter Earth as a starseed but her mother decided to abort her. So she was taken out as a fetus and continued her life in Taygeta. No, she was never in a pod. And yes, its possible for starseeds to be here without pods. They just incarnate from the Source, as walk ins, or just being born here like everyone else. Pods are only one method of entry.

Marc wrote:

Hi Gosia,

You said in your last live about Aneeka, that Aneeka was a star seed.
As a star seed, does it mean that she has another body waiting for her in a pod?
Is it possible to be a star seed without having a body in a pod?

Thanks
Marc

#927 2022-11-26 11:10:14

ro2778

Have you ever covered this possibility before?

How does it work, what makes her Taygetan and how does Taygeta know where she is, as a fetus? It implies that Taygeta has some method to communicate with the spirit side and coordinate such things, is this technological +/- someone’s role +/- AI enabled? Or is it that Taygeta rescued her and then using their technology they were able to convert her into someone with Taygetan DNA as a fetus?

And I have come across the idea of people incarnating through different planets, to get the desired mix of ideas. So, was she Taygetan while being the starseed of some other civilisation? Is this an infinite loop?

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-11-26 11:12:04)

#928 2022-11-26 11:47:02

Happy

I thought of that too, ro2778. smile But don't we have remnants of those abilities ourselves here on Earth? Intuition, empathy, and telepathy are clear indications of it.

Remember that much of the human DNA is just disabled, not destroyed, and that the surrounding dominant frequencies determine the epigenetical (sequential activation and interaction of the genes) development. I seem to remember they said it would take around 7 years for a complete reactivation/adaptation if someone moves out of the frequencies here on Earth (- this could be to stretch my own understanding of it, though). If that happened with a fetus, the whole anatomy of the body would probably be developed to local Taygetan instead of an Earthly anatomy, despite having been conceived here.

Also, I guess being a spiritually advanced race - a prime Lyran - means to be able to identify someone by emotional resonance. But my own understanding of it may be fragmented here.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#929 2022-11-27 23:51:09

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC024: Swiping A Touchscreen
Anyone who has ever used a touchscreen on a phone or pad or laptop is well aware of the precarious nature of swiping one's finger across a screen only to activate an adjacent button or app that is not the intended target of the fingertip. This is fine for a pad or tablet or phone, but the results of an errant swipe at the controls of a starship would seem potentially catastrophic. In movies, they make it seem so streamlined and no one ever swipes a finger sideways, even in times of stress. Taygetan technology appears to use mostly touchscreens on their control panels. How do they avoid errant swipes of the finger? What are the safety protocols of errant finger swipes?

Thank you
SAG

#930 2022-12-02 18:25:51

I am looking for info on a Pleidian Leader named Plejas? Can anyone tell me this person? Thank you in advance.

#931 2022-12-05 05:56:40

JD

GOSIA DUSZAK ...   What is the information of the Taygetan's on the teachings of the creator/jesus .. in the realm of humans following long tought system of good and advancing to the creator/heaven ?   interested because i have never heard of extraterrestrials speaking of creator/Jesus...only in the gnostic

Last edited by JD (2022-12-05 05:59:23)

#932 2022-12-05 07:27:08

az09

In one of the PK's first articles on April 4, 2021, they explain how Taygeta contact us. They say they correspond with them through an internet program. This is the safest and most secure way of contacting them. They use the internet from earth satellites. If so, that means anyone can contact them through this program. Or do they choose who they correspond with?
Besides I'm not sure the internet is that safe and not controlled by the earth cabal. What is the guarantee that your chats are top secret and not monitored by the cabal?
Besides, the same article says the following:

The Taygetans mostly work through people in the three-letter agencies. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, examples would be the FBI or the CIA or other similar intelligence agencies. They have more direct communication with the people who belong to the Intelligence agencies rather than with the governments directly.
Many of their contacts in these agencies don't know who they are talking to, but they don't need to because they are validated by important people or are mutually validated, and they don't need to give their identity or justify who they are to anyone.
But there are many others who know exactly who they are. Why?
Because of secrecy and doubt, and this need for evidence is only at the level of the population, but not at the level of the government, where many people, especially in these three-letter agencies, already know at all times who they are talking to, and what they are doing.

Are these agencies not working for the cabal and why are they communicating with them when they have said many times that this is a cabal and we cannot trust them? Moreover, if these agencies know who the Taygetans are, then they also know what their purpose is and yet they allow them to say all this against the cabal?

Also there are these quotes:
Swaruu of Erra:"It is already well known that spy agencies have access to all personal data that passes through the Internet..."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-

Aneeka:
"You know we say there is no virus and that there is no need for one, with propaganda alone you can achieve all that. We still sustain that position. But....all Intelligence agencies that I talked too are convinced it is a bioweapon. All of them. They also claim that the Swine flu and Avian flu and Ebola and Aids are also bioweapons."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/globa … a-pleiades

"All intelligence three letter agencies are either compromised or plain being misled on purpose. They are all not trustworthy."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … munication

Last edited by az09 (2022-12-05 09:44:13)

#933 2022-12-06 03:36:32

Outerspace

JD wrote:

GOSIA DUSZAK ...   What is the information of the Taygetan's on the teachings of the creator/jesus .. in the realm of humans following long tought system of good and advancing to the creator/heaven ?   interested because i have never heard of extraterrestrials speaking of creator/Jesus...only in the gnostic

Hello,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMUkgKC5As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJo0dkC744

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXAooJdxqRE

Hope it helps.

#934 2022-12-06 16:01:14

Bucegi

Hello Gosia,

I‘d like to forward some of my questions to you and Yahzi and hope it will reach her the right way.

1. question - i read the nutrition series with great interest and learned much new. What do you know about Arnold Ehret - supposedly an german doctor dying around 1922 who has been able to heal thousands of people with an all fruit/vegetables diet with heavy focus on intrinsic cleanment? He seems to have lived a very long time before dying in an weird accident. Can you please put his work into perspective if you know something about this?

2. question - can you explain more about shadow work and the teachings of carl gustav jung?

3. question - this has been asked multiple times and i know the answers, but can you give some more direction on what would be best to do for humanity and us Individuals right now? Like an small or big first step or something

Regards and best wishes to you Gosia,
And big thanks to Yahzi and the Taygetan Crew

#935 2022-12-10 23:03:09

Gosia
Administrator

Talking to agencies as one of the methods Aneeka had to suss out what was going on on Earth (one of many sources they had) has finished long ago when they realized those agencies cannot be trusted. They talked and talk to people on all levels, from average Joe to the top. They would get a broad view this way.

az09 wrote:

In one of the PK's first articles on April 4, 2021, they explain how Taygeta contact us. They say they correspond with them through an internet program. This is the safest and most secure way of contacting them. They use the internet from earth satellites. If so, that means anyone can contact them through this program. Or do they choose who they correspond with?
Besides I'm not sure the internet is that safe and not controlled by the earth cabal. What is the guarantee that your chats are top secret and not monitored by the cabal?
Besides, the same article says the following:

The Taygetans mostly work through people in the three-letter agencies. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, examples would be the FBI or the CIA or other similar intelligence agencies. They have more direct communication with the people who belong to the Intelligence agencies rather than with the governments directly.
Many of their contacts in these agencies don't know who they are talking to, but they don't need to because they are validated by important people or are mutually validated, and they don't need to give their identity or justify who they are to anyone.
But there are many others who know exactly who they are. Why?
Because of secrecy and doubt, and this need for evidence is only at the level of the population, but not at the level of the government, where many people, especially in these three-letter agencies, already know at all times who they are talking to, and what they are doing.

Are these agencies not working for the cabal and why are they communicating with them when they have said many times that this is a cabal and we cannot trust them? Moreover, if these agencies know who the Taygetans are, then they also know what their purpose is and yet they allow them to say all this against the cabal?

Also there are these quotes:
Swaruu of Erra:"It is already well known that spy agencies have access to all personal data that passes through the Internet..."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-

Aneeka:
"You know we say there is no virus and that there is no need for one, with propaganda alone you can achieve all that. We still sustain that position. But....all Intelligence agencies that I talked too are convinced it is a bioweapon. All of them. They also claim that the Swine flu and Avian flu and Ebola and Aids are also bioweapons."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/globa … a-pleiades

"All intelligence three letter agencies are either compromised or plain being misled on purpose. They are all not trustworthy."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … munication

#936 2022-12-15 04:58:37

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC025: Veracity Of The 10 Commandments
Swaruu has stated that Jesus never existed, and the Bible is a compilation of stories written by the Romans as a propaganda mechanism for those who opposed Roman control. What about the 10 Commandments? Are they as fake as the Bible?

Thank you

#937 2022-12-17 05:47:07

Joel1980
Banned

After the Event, the vast majority of Lightworkers will go through a massive healing process with much assistance from positive energies, angels and Light forces. There is a lot of self-healing work that needs to be done, and it is expected that a few years later when the Galactic Pulse arrives, about 2000 people will be ready to Ascend in the first wave of Ascension which will coincide with the Galactic Superwave and the planetary Evacuation.
Those preparing to Ascend in the first wave will be living in Islands of Light, which will begin to be formed shortly after the Event.

They will connect with their twin souls, many of them being on the motherships.
During the Evacuation, the ships of the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Confederation will rescue the surface humanity from the Galactic Tsunami.

The mass of humanity will be evacuated in their physical bodies just before the Galactic Pulse and transported to the planet in the Pleiades star system which already inhabits about 70 billion humans which were evacuated from the astral plane of planet Earth in 1999.

About 500 million of surface evacuees, mostly sociopaths and psychopaths and many of them Dracos and Reptilians who came to Earth in 1996-1999 period and were living since then in human clones on the surface, will not be able to fulfill the minimum criteria for evolution and will be taken to the Central Sun for restructuring.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/02 … e.html?m=1

#938 2022-12-17 06:38:43

Scott Summers

I’m speechless. I admit I was wrong.

The Vatican (Ashtar Command) really has changed. No longer are they abusing alter boys. They are now rescuing surface humanity by evacuating them.

This evacuation leaves a lot of room left on Earth! Hey, maybe it’s a better idea not to ascend.

Ok, I choose not to ascend. Thanks Ashtar! I misjudged you. I’m sorry.

Joel1980 wrote:

After the Event, the vast majority of Lightworkers will go through a massive healing process with much assistance from positive energies, angels and Light forces. There is a lot of self-healing work that needs to be done, and it is expected that a few years later when the Galactic Pulse arrives, about 2000 people will be ready to Ascend in the first wave of Ascension which will coincide with the Galactic Superwave and the planetary Evacuation.
Those preparing to Ascend in the first wave will be living in Islands of Light, which will begin to be formed shortly after the Event.

During the Evacuation, the ships of the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Confederation will rescue the surface humanity from the Galactic Tsunami.

The mass of humanity will be evacuated in their physical bodies just before the Galactic Pulse and transported to the planet in the Pleiades star system which already inhabits about 70 billion humans which were evacuated from the astral plane of planet Earth in 1999.

About 500 million of surface evacuees, mostly sociopaths and psychopaths and many of them Dracos and Reptilians who came to Earth in 1996-1999 period and were living since then in human clones on the surface, will not be able to fulfill the minimum criteria for evolution and will be taken to the Central Sun for restructuring.

#939 2022-12-17 10:25:49

Lyran

Joel1980 wrote:

Joal if you have found your way here happily and are simply tainted by the new Age I apologise but this stuff has no place here. Nobody on this planet knows better that the new Age love and light narrative is all Lies! So if you are being sincere I apologise for offending and perhaps embarrassing you and I ask you to please study the Taygetan material before making such strange claims.
There is more to learn here than you can imagine. If you are a plant attempting to taint our group, you have nothing to use. [Edit:We are Elite Starseeds - THE AWAKESEEDS! [Note: Thank You Jupiter ☺️☺️] We cannot be deceived, misled or confined,[ Edit:OR anything else for that matter!]
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-17 23:45:03)

#940 2022-12-17 16:23:39

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Joal if you have found your way here happily and are simply tainted by the new Age I apologise but this stuff has no place here. Nobody on this planet knows better that the new Age love and light narrative is all Lies! So if you are being sincere I apologise for offending and perhaps embarrassing you and I ask you to please study the Taygetan material before making such strange claims.
There is more to learn here than you can imagine. If you are a plant attempting to taint our group, you have nothing to use. We are the Elite. We cannot be deceived, misled or confined.
Lyran

Um... Lyran, you might wanna rephrase that... smile

We are elite special forces starseeds but Elite has become a dirty word because of the cabal Elites.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#941 2022-12-18 10:31:38

Joel1980
Banned

"If you truly wanted to stop the regressive-repressive part of humanity, you would have already told people everything that is truly going on. Organized, telling truths about vaccines, about finance, about free energy, about history and everything else."  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/white-ha … aruu-yazhi

There are already many informations about  finance, vaccines, false history etc. How would Yazhi relate to Benjamin Fulford and White Dragon Society, they have been saying from the beginning that COVID is a scam.

#942 2022-12-18 11:15:25

Scott Summers

Sophia is referring to White Hats like Trump and Elon.

People with a large following and significant financial means. People with significant influence.

Benjamin Fulford is nowhere at that level. He has even been snubbed by the Japanese authorities and basically lives the life of a white man in Japan.

Oh, Benjamin Fulford is followed by R369. That tells you a lot (inside joke to forum members).

So, Trump and Elon:

Vaccines? Both promoted it.

Finance? Not a squeak about precious metals. (And for those living under a rock, even Reuters has a few days ago reported that the Austrian Mint, the oldest and LARGEST mint in the world... has run out of gold... BY THREE TIMES. In other words: shortage).

Free energy? Gimme a break.

History? Do I really need to go on?

Joel1980, I appreciate that you are sincere in seeking truth in an ocean of lies. It’s not easy, I understand. And by no means do we know everything.

Keep looking within yourself to find your truth. The right information will then find you. Be kind and patient with yourself.

Feel free to ignore people (including myself) if it does not resonate with you.

Ultimately, you are the master of your life and you decide what is the truth.

Joel1980 wrote:

"If you truly wanted to stop the regressive-repressive part of humanity, you would have already told people everything that is truly going on. Organized, telling truths about vaccines, about finance, about free energy, about history and everything else."  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/white-ha … aruu-yazhi

There are already many informations about  finance, vaccines, false history etc. How would Yazhi relate to Benjamin Fulford and White Dragon Society, they have been saying from the beginning that COVID is a scam.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-12-18 11:28:48)

#943 2022-12-18 11:40:14

Joel1980
Banned

There are no forests on Earth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA

#944 2022-12-18 11:57:19

Outerspace

Joel1980 wrote:

Banned for insulting the work of the team.

#945 2022-12-21 00:11:27

Bucegi

Joel1980 wrote:

thank god i now won't have to do anything for myself or humanity at large! greater powers are at work and "The Event" will gonna activate the "Lightworkers" even when shortly after the "Astha" commandandate will save all humanity and divide them into good and evil just like god could do it, so i as an selfidentified "Lightworker" can relax on my couch and eat chips and stuff... that's so relaxing i cannot find words to further describe my sarcasm

#946 2022-12-21 06:55:13

Lyran

Bucegi wrote:
Joel1980 wrote:

thank god i now won't have to do anything for myself or humanity at large! greater powers are at work and "The Event" will gonna activate the "Lightworkers" even when shortly after the "Astha" commandandate will save all humanity and divide them into good and evil just like god could do it, so i as an selfidentified "Lightworker" can relax on my couch and eat chips and stuff... that's so relaxing i cannot find words to further describe my sarcasm

Hello Bucegi smile
That person was banned a few days ago! Your post is great smile
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-22 01:21:43)

#947 2022-12-30 18:40:07

az09

Is it Yazhi or Swaruu of Erra ?
(Image from transcript - first conversation with yazhi swaruu in spanish)
cached-512-13-primera-conversacion-con-yazhi-swaruu.jpg

Swaruu-9-web.jpg

#948 2022-12-31 14:28:30

Gosia
Administrator

Obviously above it is Yazhi, below Swaruu of Erra.

?

az09 wrote:

Is it Yazhi or Swaruu of Erra ?
(Image from transcript - first conversation with yazhi swaruu in spanish)
https://swaruu.org/assets/cache/cached- … swaruu.jpg

https://swaruu.org/assets/images/Swaruu-9-web.jpg

#949 2023-01-03 21:02:32

nextdream

Well I recently discovered your show on Gaia TV and watched all of it. Then I searched on duckduckgo.com and here I am. I have also found the youtube channel, odysee, and telegram. I have begun watching your videos from the 1st (posted over 4 years old now) and am trying to watch in sequence as that seems somewhat necessary. I tried watching a newer one but there is so many references plus things that have changed/evolved in all that time. I think it would take me > 1 year to watch all of them - no time for that. Also, this is just what's posted on the heavily censored youtube and not including the other platforms. I am watching them on my television via a nVidia Shield Android device, which only has youtube (also rumble) but not odysee or telegram; those would require me sitting at my computer/phone (yuck..).

Q: Is there a recommended playlist of your videos I can watch in sequence to get 'up to speed' without having to watch everything? Or else possibly some summary videos or maybe just essential updates/changes?

Thanks!

#950 2023-01-03 21:39:18

Scott Summers

nextdream

Welcome to the community.

Someone will come to your help shortly re:playlists.

Watch both Cosmic Agency and Mari Swaruu’s videos. They are absolutely complimentary and are from the same team.

As a half-joke, I wanted to recommend that you watch the first Matrix movie.

I remember years ago (around 2012-13), the great Dr Bruce Lipton once exclaimed: “The Matrix is not a movie! It is a documentary!!”

nextdream wrote:

Well I recently discovered your show on Gaia TV and watched all of it. Then I searched on duckduckgo.com and here I am. I have also found the youtube channel, odysee, and telegram. I have begun watching your videos from the 1st (posted over 4 years old now) and am trying to watch in sequence as that seems somewhat necessary. I tried watching a newer one but there is so many references plus things that have changed/evolved in all that time. I think it would take me > 1 year to watch all of them - no time for that. Also, this is just what's posted on the heavily censored youtube and not including the other platforms. I am watching them on my television via a nVidia Shield Android device, which only has youtube (also rumble) but not odysee or telegram; those would require me sitting at my computer/phone (yuck..).

Q: Is there a recommended playlist of your videos I can watch in sequence to get 'up to speed' without having to watch everything? Or else possibly some summary videos or maybe just essential updates/changes?

Thanks!

Board footer