You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-28 13:42:07

Happy

Gosia on AJ Roberts Show

Gosia appeared on "AJ Roberts Show" on November 28th, 2022.

AJRobertsShow

Link to the show: "We shape our own realities in this matrix - with Gosia Duszak from Cosmic Agency"

From the blurb: "We have a very special guest today on the AJ Roberts Show. Gosia from the Cosmic Agency. An amazing soul of Pleiadian Tygetan descent joins us to share all about this funny matrix we find ourselves in, and what it all means. This episode is somewhat a step-up in knowledge for many of what's truly out there, but also what YOU are truly capable of."

AJ Roberts Show has a YouTube-channel and Rumble-channel, and is regularly on Apple Podcasts:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@ajrobertsshow
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/AJRobertsShow
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/t … 1449377450

From the Apple Podcasts we read: "Welcome to The AJ Roberts Show with British Army veteran, Executive Coach and Speaker, AJ Roberts. A high-performance and personal development podcast where each week AJ brings you fascinating guests from around the world to comment on current affairs and cut through the delusions of modern society and bring you REAL truths."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-11-28 14:42:37

Rocketmidget

Re: Gosia on AJ Roberts Show

We will be there . We go wherever gosia goes in support always.

#3 2022-11-30 03:07:03

Yankee

This interview inspired a lot of thoughts for me.

The figure of 80% of people being NPCs is the highest I've heard, and I don't doubt it. It actually makes me feel better to hear such a high number. This means we're each 5 times as powerful as we would be if everyone were real, and most things can be explained by NPC activity and a situation the human race has gotten into and needs to get out of but not really humans themselves doing all of it. Meaning, we are better than the world makes us look, and we don't have to feel ashamed of the human race when we see so much wrong.

I have always felt concerned about the NPC behavior of people, before learning that it was a real thing. People patiently standing in lines unmoving, staring ahead, that kind of thing. I also had a weird experience many years ago where a couple people briefly turned into robots, in my mind. I didn't believe it. I felt like I was hallucinating. It took me a couple minutes to shake it and get back to "reality".

I loved listening to this conversation of two people who are skeptical of every official narrative like I feel is innate and normal, and it gives me gratification that there really are people out there who think the way I do, not necessarily all the same opinions but the same sense of knowing that we're being lied to all the time and there is a lot to reality that we don't see. Even before doing anything about it, I consider it a huge thing to have that kind of company out there.

On the subject of taxes, I find it's hard to get started talking about a mass refusal to pay. Even people who see the corruption and lies and should be primed to be interested in what they can do say the most NPC or cowardly things when hearing with the broad idea that we should all find a way to stand together and not pay, deferring to state authority with replies such as "Let me know how that works out for you", or pointing out the obvious fact that it's illegal and what might happen to you. If they think about it and don't think it's the best idea, then ok. But they simply react and say that's not the system.

I take NPCs to be the people who always say the most obvious thing, especially notable when a conversation goes off-narrative, as if the mainstream narrative must be affirmed or as if there's anyone who hasn't already heard it.

Last edited by Yankee (2022-11-30 03:08:45)

#4 2022-11-30 07:04:35

Gomba

Why I cant see the video on his channel? :l

#5 2022-12-01 05:14:40

Happy

Gomba wrote:

Why I cant see the video on his channel? :l

It's there, Gomba, in the "Live Streams" section. smile

#6 2022-12-05 07:13:29

Dablin

Yankee wrote:

This interview inspired a lot of thoughts for me.

The figure of 80% of people being NPCs is the highest I've heard, and I don't doubt it. It actually makes me feel better to hear such a high number. This means we're each 5 times as powerful as we would be if everyone were real, and most things can be explained by NPC activity and a situation the human race has gotten into and needs to get out of but not really humans themselves doing all of it. Meaning, we are better than the world makes us look, and we don't have to feel ashamed of the human race when we see so much wrong.

I have always felt concerned about the NPC behavior of people, before learning that it was a real thing. People patiently standing in lines unmoving, staring ahead, that kind of thing. I also had a weird experience many years ago where a couple people briefly turned into robots, in my mind. I didn't believe it. I felt like I was hallucinating. It took me a couple minutes to shake it and get back to "reality".

I loved listening to this conversation of two people who are skeptical of every official narrative like I feel is innate and normal, and it gives me gratification that there really are people out there who think the way I do, not necessarily all the same opinions but the same sense of knowing that we're being lied to all the time and there is a lot to reality that we don't see. Even before doing anything about it, I consider it a huge thing to have that kind of company out there.

On the subject of taxes, I find it's hard to get started talking about a mass refusal to pay. Even people who see the corruption and lies and should be primed to be interested in what they can do say the most NPC or cowardly things when hearing with the broad idea that we should all find a way to stand together and not pay, deferring to state authority with replies such as "Let me know how that works out for you", or pointing out the obvious fact that it's illegal and what might happen to you. If they think about it and don't think it's the best idea, then ok. But they simply react and say that's not the system.

I take NPCs to be the people who always say the most obvious thing, especially notable when a conversation goes off-narrative, as if the mainstream narrative must be affirmed or as if there's anyone who hasn't already heard it.

The 'NPC' angle is something that I have had great difficulty in trying to confirm from my own life experiences. The only people I could even potentially contribute to being NPCs are people I have not met in real life; people I see on TV,  youtube videos etc. Everyone who I interact with on a daily basis, along with those I walk/drive past at times I have not been able to absolutely confirm to myself that they are nothing but a living breathing human being.

Perfect strangers and others I interact with in conversation or otherwise, I cannot help but see and sense a degree of inate humanity. The idea of a matrix controlled virtual reality controlled population that apparently exists in the majority is not something I can seem to be able to detect. All I see is people operating through the routines of their lives doing the best they can to support themselves and those they care for on a day-by-day basis; no different to myself. Everyone has their interests and different degrees of beliefs and what they could or could not accept. But this is nothing new, that has been the basis of reality my entire life. So people believe certain things and not others and are more open to this other then that etc. No one appears truely closed minded to greater ideas though; they all just seems to operate on that principle of where such ideas would naturally have a higher burden on them to prove their worth before others can accept it beyond what they already accept as true. I don't see that is absolute close mindedness. If anything, its that natural mental defense where anyone with a rational mind would not allow themselves to be taken away with every fleeting idea they come across.

It is yet another one of those disconnects where I come across information online or in books that seems very credible and on some level I intuit to feel correct but cannot verify it in my life. Almost like the information is protraying a completely different reality to that I am experiencing.

I have admittingly at times pondered whether I myself are possibly an NPC. It seems like a radical idea but if anyone could believe in such a possible matrix reality then I guess anything is possible. Most of my believes and understandings are completely cerebral, based purely on learned information with no surreal or extraordinary experiences to verify or back it up. Very much like how I could imagine a robot would try and understand this information if it came across it and decided it worthy to evaluate. There really is no good reason for me to believe the moon is a spaceship and that aliens exist. I have never been to the moon nor met an alien, but a deep part of me already accepts that as fact regardless so I act accordingly.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-12-05 07:15:46)

#7 2022-12-05 10:24:31

mitkobs

Matrix people lack substance. But to recognize and evaluate this lack of substance need to be in some kind situation with "NPC", have conversation, feel them intuitively. If you ask them for example substantial questions if they respond will give only stereotypical answers without further diving into the subject, because they cannot do it, there is no one there with capable sophisticated mind.

#8 2022-12-06 01:36:54

Happy

Dablin wrote:

I have admittingly at times pondered whether I myself are possibly an NPC.

That's thinking "out of the box", Dablin. - which NPC's are supposedly incapable of. smile

But you're very close to bulls eye, as I see it. The point being: We cannot know. Even the most soulful being may be here exactly for the experience of total compliance with the "system". So it's best to treat everybody with respect, as Swaruu(9) said.

This is "video-7" stuff. And it is difficult, because we are unable to perceive this part of the world that Swaruu(9) talked about. And since it is an unreachable perception to most of us, we risk take the description as the one-and-only truth.

Or rather, we risk turning the description into something dogmatic, which is a religious trait. Before talking about this, Swaruu(9) vented out about considering the Taygetans as divine (in "video-2"), or calling them angels, which she later said is a military rank on Taygeta ("video-24") - like Hashmallim on Toleka are 'special forces'.

It obviously is the truth. - from a perspective most of us don't have. But that's also why we cannot treat people as if they aren't real. The moment we connect with them in one way or another, they are all effectively real to us.

#9 2022-12-06 07:25:49

Yankee

Identifying NPCs to some degree of likelihood by asking questions is the logical style of approaching it and could be useful too, but that's not a way of really knowing. I'm interested in being able to sense it, presumably at a higher level, and know for sure. I thought someone said for example an impoverished African country could be all NPCs for propaganda purposes, save only the visitors. So to regress to the average there would be far fewer than 80% in other places. I agree that when we get to know people they often seem too complex to be NPCs. But not everyone. I sure feel like a ton of the people I come across are zombies. It's also worth considering that most everyone is going to be mimicking NPC behavior as the social norm. I also wonder exactly what our friends are seeing from their perspective to know that there is no soul in some bodies, and if some of it has to do with people being somewhat asleep more so than not being there at all, resulting in the soul signal not being strong enough to register, if that's how it works at all.

Another thing that comes to mind is years ago I noticed that in heavy traffic commuting to work each day I would often spot some of the same cars as on previous days, over and over. I felt like that shouldn't have happened so much. Those were only the relatively unique cars that had caught my attention for whatever reason, and it made me wonder how many I might recognize if I really started taking note of more details each day. I was not on a strict enough schedule to be synching up with them like that. Maybe it's nothing.

#10 2022-12-06 07:46:39

mitkobs

Someone with a soul will have deeper thinking and understanding(sophisticated mind). Genuine emotions. Adequate responses. When you have interaction with them you can sense their engagement, interest, care and soulful vibe. The eyes are very telling and revealing. Watch them closer. There is so called sparkle in the eyes. Aliveness. Real people have warm hearts and compassion.

NPC is robot like, dead inside, a repeater. Everything is fake about them if they are programmed to mimic real people. They mimic but cannot do it flawlessly. If you can observe them will find soon the flaws.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-06 07:48:07)

Board footer